Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

Per imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... Més

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
Student × Teacher trope book
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?

3.3K 242 103
Per imaginesnher

My first fav cdrama uparr 👆
Drama name: Le Coup De Foudre

a/n

I : I might open insta after April
You : toh hum kya kare?
I: ese hi bakar bakar karti hu main toh tum logo ke sath bhi kiya
You: chal hat time mat kha 👺👺👺

🌻🌻🌻
Happy reading
🌻🌻🌻

After a few days Or weeks

Shrey's pov

" Thank you brother, I'll start working from tomorrow then. Thank you once again " My lips curved into a small smile as I got a good job to do. Ahh not as stupid stunt one this time.

I was trying to find a part-time job since long, finally I was introduced to a brother who is three or four years older than me, owns a mobile store where I'll be working. The salary won't too high but it might help our family a little. And the store is closer to the flat too.

Yeah, I am going back to the flat again tomorrow. Mom, dad don't want me to leave as they're scared that I'll do something bad again. I understand their concern but I will still leave.

These days I was full on bed rest and that helped me to get a quick recovery. But I did best by not neglecting my books, I kept on studying and now preparing for some exams, I need a good job.

I cut the call finally and took my book from the table which is close to my bed. I was sitting on my bed and mom, dad both left home for some work.

Suddenly I heard our calling bell ringing. As I was alone at home, I was the one who got down from the bed and went downstairs to open the gate. I thought mom and dad must have arrived but when I opened the gate, the person in front of me took the shit out of me.

Guess who?

My sweet neighbor Anubhav!

" Hello Shrey bhaiya... How are you? I heard that you were injured. But I could not come to see you as I was out of town" He spoke in one go.

Thank God ki tu aya nhi warna main khushi khushi thik kese ho pata?

( thank God that you didn't come here or I would not have recovered happily)

Inside I was being eaten by disturbance but from outside I forced my lips to have a fake smile and I called him to come inside.

He handed me a bag full of fruits before sitting on the sofa. " Yeh apke liye Shrey bhai, jaldi thik ho jao "

( this is for you Shrey brother. May you recover soon)

Before taking the bag from him, I couldn't hold the urge to utter, " Yeh toh tujhe zyada zarurat hogi mere se Bhai "

( you will need it more than me brother)

He thinned his eye brows and asked, " Why? "

" Because you look weak " I said aloud. But inside I was holding something else. 'When I'll find you talking to my Arini, I'll beat you so you'll be weaker, so who will need the fruits? You or me?'

He smiled shaking his head. " Oh I'll join gym from the next week. I will build body "

I raised a brow and sat on the sofa.

" I know girls love abs. So I also want to have it" He added.

I did not react, only looked at him with my poker face. Obviously the conversation was getting boring for me but his next question made me feel a growl inside of my stomach.

" Well, does Arini like abs?"

I raised a brow while gritting my teeth. What does he want? He wants to impress her?

Then he looked down at his empty lap while giving a shy smile. " Can you ask her? You both are relatives... So you can ask her , right? "

Bhai ghad mein koi hai nahi... Kya karu? Murder kardu iska? 🙂

( nobody is at home. What should I do? Should I murder him? 🙂)

" I don't know. " I muttered changing my gaze from him. Now I just wanted him to leave as soon possible.

" Bhai you can ask her now. " I spun my head again to him. " Yeah text her. I texted her alot she isn't replying " He added giving me a proud smile. Thank you Arini. I'll surely give you a sweet reward for not replying this only gussa anubhav karane wala anubhav.

" Wait I'll text her again in front of you " He said taking his mobile out of his pant's pocket while I stopped him by grabbing his hand.

" Nooooooo... Kya zarurat hai ( what's the need) Tu mujhse baat karna. Main tere samne beitha hu. Baat kar mujhse " ( talk to me. I'm sitting in front of you. Talk to me.)

" Aur bhi accha hoga agar Tu Arini ka phone number hi delete karde. Mtlb... Kya zarurat hai... Haina... Mujhe, Madhav ko, Ankit ko text kiya kar.. Behtar hai "

(It'll be better if you even delete her number. I mean... What's the need? Right? You should text me, Madhav, Ankit, it's better)

Anubhav surely looked confused but I didn't care about that. Shaking his slightly he said, "bhaiya... You're acting weird " He had an awkward smile. While I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a knife.

Nope, not to cut him. To cut the fruits he bought. Mehmaan ko khilana chahiye haina...
( I should feed the guest)

Bringing the knife closer to his face, I spoke, " Should I? "

I saw him having horrific expression while saying, " What? What shrey bhai? "

I chuckled and said, " Should I cut some fruits for you? "

He gulped and sat properly again before saying, " Haan ... Ap bhi khana...ek second ke liye Mene socha ap mujhe mardoge" He chuckled while saying the last words.

Intelligent boy you are.

Taking out an apple I placed that on the table. And heard him coughing, then he started, " Bhai you know what.."

I hummed in response and was about to cut the apple " I am thinking of gifting Arini something" Just as his words hit my ears, I inserted the knife in the middle of the apple aggressively.

I didn't look up to him. Cause if I see his face, maybe I'll insert it there. I kept my gaze down while collecting another apple from the plastic bag and in that time he added,
" Photo frame? Will it be good? "

" See, I have taken some photos of her too, see" My sight suddenly changed. I was looking at the apple, but suddenly he pushed his phone and now I could see his phone screen where so many pictures of Arini were present. And all of them seemed to be taken without her permission.

I held the phone quickly and looked at him

" Why did you click her photos? "

He smiled shyly looking down. " Well, I have a secret. Do you want to know? " He asked and I gulped. I knew what secret it could be.

Pressing on some photos I started deleting them now. I hate this guy. Seriously hate him alot.

" Unmm.. I kind of like Arini... " He said and looked up to me. His expression shifted from shy to shock. He tried to grab the phone from me but I hide my hand behind my back, stopping him to snatch it from me.

" Why are you deleting her pictures? "

I shook my head before saying, " It's crime. You can not take her pictures without her knowledge "

He bite his lips while saying, " You haven't fallen in love that's why you don't know bhai. "

" Shut up. You can't have them" I hurriedly started deleting those again one by one. By that time, I couldn't understand when he stood up from his sofa and sat on mine.

" Shrey bhai give me my phone back. Do not delete "

I shook my head and had to lean backwards when he again tried to take phone from me.

" No no. Please not that. She looks so good in that one" He shouted. And I told in mind 'yeh toh definitely delete karunga' ( I'll delete it definitely then)

I'll delete all of them.

We both became so busy in that situation. I was busy to delete her pictures, making sure that not a single is left there in his phone while he was busy in trying to snatch that phone back from me.

I couldn't understand when he sat on me and then I had to lie. And he laid on the top of me. But I still didn't gaze at him, kept on ignoring that boy and moved my fingers very quickly to delete them.

" This is so wrong. " This time he held my hand and the phone together. This time I shifted my gaze to him and found him laying on me.

" Move. " I blurted out, making sure that my hold is tight enough on the phone.

" No. Give me my phone back "

" You're freaking laying on me Anubhav. Just move "

" You deleted her picture why? "

" Arini is my girlfriend "

Just as I spoke those words, we both heard a sound of door opening. We both looked at that direction to find our moms standing with an opened mouth. Shit.

Now what are they thinking?

He is literally laying on me and I, under him.

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

How was the chapter? 🥲

And

happy new year
🌻in advance 🌻

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

199K 15.4K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
56.5K 3.4K 37
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
38K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
20.6K 873 34
I turned around casually, back to my friends when I felt an arm on my shoulder forcefully turning me back around again. Now I was face to face with t...