๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

thatonegirl155 tarafฤฑndan

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž." ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐€ ๐–๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐ is as famous as they come. Born and rai... Daha Fazla

...
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘

๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

66 4 28
thatonegirl155 tarafฤฑndan

𝟏𝟎 || 𝐏𝐨𝐯 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐘𝐂

I didn't wakeup hungover, but I did wakeup feeling the weight of last night. It's like I can still feel him here. When I went to get ready this morning I felt the ghost of his eyes watching in the mirror, when I looked to the coffee table and saw the demolished dessert table I got flashbacks to being that close to Tucker Kennedy.

I shook it off the best I could and headed up to the filming suite upstairs. I was lucky to get an elevator trip alone, I love talking to strangers, but in this headspace I'm not sure I can hold a decent conversation. 

Tucker was already in hair and makeup and grinned when he saw me walk in, "Late night?" he asked and I laughed.

"Ha ha," I said sarcastically and he handed me a bag off the counter. "What's this?" I asked as I took the paper bag and he shrugged.

"Open it," he replied and it was a bagel sandwich, the same way I'd ordered it the other day.

"Thank you, I'm starving," I commented and caught his smile in the mirror.

"Course," the boy said and nodded towards the counter where there was also two coffees. "The one on the left is yours," he added and I shook my head.

"You're still not real," I said and he laughed. "How did you end up here before me and go out to get this?" I asked and he looked at me.

"It's 12:40 Vie," Tucker stated and I laughed.

"Okay fair. I woke up twenty minutes ago," I said and he got that stupid look in his eye.

"Did you stay up late?" he asked innocently and my jaw would've dropped if we weren't in hair and makeup. Everyone else seemed preoccupied and the normal sounding question didn't send up any red flags.

"Yeah started a new show," I replied and the boy's smile shifted a little. Oh I actually got to him. 

"Do you like it?" Tucker asked, apparently recovering quickly.

"Eh it's okay," I said and his jaw dropped playfully.

"What show?" he questioned, both of us talking in circles to make this sound normal.

"Kaleidoscope," I replied and Chloe was interested in our conversation as she did my blush.

"Oh I watched that, what episode did you start on?" she asked.

"Blue I think? I don't really remember," I commented and Tucker took that one personally.

"Oh is that the closed loop one?" he asked and I nodded. "I started that I think, I don't think I ever got very far into the season though. You're convincing me to finish it though," oh he's still bold, that wasn't a one time thing. WHY ARE WE TALKING IN CODE?

"The concepts better than the show, it was entertaining though," Chloe replied cluelessly and I made eye contact with Tucker who had a subtle smirk on his face. "Hey look up please," Chloe said as she did my mascara and I used that time to try to forget about Tucker, unsuccessfully of course, but it's always worth a shot. 

"Vie are we getting dinner?" he asked a few minutes later and I looked up from my phone.

"I don't know, depends on who's in town. Kendall's been texting me cause she's here," I replied.

"We could have a big dinner, I think I've got a few friends here too– wait, Kendall Jenner?" Tucker backtracked and I laughed.

"What other Kendall is there?" I asked and he blinked a few times. 

"Why are you so casual?" Tucker questioned, still recovering. 

"I've known her for years," I replied and he gave me a what the fuck look. "Are you forgetting you're famous too T?" I asked with a grin and he shook his head.

"Stop moving your head," the guy doing his hair said and I laughed.

"Hey you too," Hannah said and I looked at her in the mirror.

"Sorry," I said with a grin and she shook her head playfully. 

Tucker stuck his tongue out at me and I stuck my tongue out at him in return. Then we both laughed and got reprimanded again. 

"Okay, do you want me to invite Pete? He could help with the monologue," Tucker said and I shrugged.

"Sure, we'll make it a party. I'll invite a few other people," I agreed and he sighed dramatically.

"Are you seeing this Joe, not even a mild look of surprise," he said to his hairstylist and Joe looked unimpressed.

"Find someone more impressive and maybe it'll work," Joe sassed back and I laughed.

"Joe I love you," I said and he blew me a kiss in the mirror.

"Its about time somebody humbled him," Joe commented and I stuck my tongue out at Tucker.

"Even Joe likes me more than you," I said and Tucker shrugged.

"Don't we all," he said and I grinned.

"Mhmm," I replied with faux-arrogance and then everyone in the room was laughing except Tucker who was just smiling. I didn't realize I was that funny but I'll always take the ego fuel. 

"Does anyone know where we're going for location?" Tucker asked and I shrugged.

"Honestly didn't check," I said and he made eye contact with me in the mirror.

"The Vienna Weston didn't check the schedule?" he asked dramatically and I flipped him off.

"No, don't really need to as long as I know when to be here," I replied and he raised an eyebrow.

"I feel like you guys are going shopping? And NYC montaging," Hannah commented and I nodded.

"Yeah that sounds right," I agreed and Tucker nodded before looking at Joe apologetically in the mirror. Joe just shook his head and I smiled. 

"I feel like you enjoy watching me suffer," Tucker commented and I shrugged, ignoring Chloe's smirk. 

"Makes my day a little better," I replied and his jaw dropped in mock-shock. 

"You're so mean to me sometimes," the boy said as I looked back down at my phone.

"I strive for all the time," I said bluntly, but my smile told a different story, and he narrowed his eyes at me in the mirror. 

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒:

𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘺
𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
add liar to your resume
𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘴-𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

𝐯𝐢𝐞
asshole

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
you say that but i don't think
you believe it anymore

𝐯𝐢𝐞
no you're definitely still
an asshole

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
at least you can stand my presence now

a wins a win

𝐯𝐢𝐞
that's a stretch, but whatever
floats your boat

I looked up from my phone and at Tucker in the mirror. I mouthed 'asshole' and he grinned and then mouthed 'liar' back.

"Hey we should go get smoothies later," Tucker said casually and I studied him for a second. What is he doing.

"If we have time sure," I replied and he grinned. Oh shit I set him up.

"Yeah, heard this place has absurdly good strawberry banana smoothies," he said and I looked at him in awe. Where is this man from?

"You can get those anywhere," I commented smoothly and he shrugged.

"Yeah but these are critically acclaimed," holy fuck. I don't think we're talking about smoothies anymore. 

"Eh, still," I said and god I need to change the subject. "Oh we're good for dinner," I said as I checked my phone. "This groupchat is going crazy," I added and his jaw dropped.

"You made a groupchat of celebrities for dinner and didn't put me in it? Rude," he said playfully and I laughed.

"Was I supposed to?" I asked and he sighed dramatically. 

"Yes, obviously," he said and I rolled my eyes.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒:

𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘺
𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
jokes on you now you
have to come get me 
out of my room so we
can leave 

𝐯𝐢𝐞
we have phones
i'll text you

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
i'll just come hangout in your
room and wait it out

𝐯𝐢𝐞
funny

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
i won't distract you

too much at least
i mean i can't help what
happens naturally 

𝐯𝐢𝐞
you aren't even
capable of distracting me

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
see to me that sounds
like a challenge

𝐯𝐢𝐞
okay?

what's ur point

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
that i know that i
can distract you

and now i'm intruiged
and will be sitting in ur
room while you get ready
for dinner just to distract you

𝐯𝐢𝐞
lovely
if i win will u leave me alone?

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
yeah no
but nice try?

𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 8-𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭

𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...

I looked up to see Tucker already looking at me, but before he could say anything Chloe spoke up, "Hey Hannah and I are done, you can go."

"Thank you," I said, giving both of the girls a hug and starting to leave.

"Yeah you're good too," Joe said and T said thank you and dipped out behind me. 

As soon as we were out of earshot of everyone I felt Tucker standing behind me. We stood in the empty hallway of the suite for a second and as we were waiting I could feel his hands rest on my waist.

"Vie I swear to God if you ever end a conversation with 8-ball again," he whispered and I leaned back into him.

"What'll you do T?" I whispered back with a grin as I looked up at him.

He raised an eyebrow, "You'll say my name so many times you'll forget 8-ball ever existed," he whispered back like it was the most obvious thing in the world and my heart dropped to my feet.

"Why would I do that?" I asked and he laughed, a deep boyish laugh that had me struggling to keep my composure.

"I'll let you find out," he replied, letting go of me as he heard someone walking in. I took my own step away and tried my best to pull myself together. My brain is scrambled. 

"Hey you two ready to go?" Gemma asked and for once Tucker spoke up instead of me. Thank God. 

"Yeah we're just waiting– oh Vie was wondering which of the two outfits you'd rather have her in first," he added, oh I forgot about that.

"The one you have on first," Gemma confirmed and I nodded.

"Thanks, I thought so, just wanted to double-check," I said and Gemma smiled.

"You guys are so nice to work with," she complimented and I smiled.

"We love working with you," I commented and Tucker nodded in agreement. 

"You're too sweet–" she was cut off by someone calling her name. "Sorry you two, we're gonna head out in five," she apologized and then was gone and I was alone with Tucker again. Great.

We finished filming and Tucker and I went back to our rooms. It took him about 15 minutes to get ready for dinner before he was in my room. 

I'm in the bathroom touching up my makeup right now and suddenly remembered his distracting plan when he stood behind me to fix his hair in the mirror.

"Hello to you too," I said and the boy grinned.

"Nice chair," he commented and I rolled my eyes. I had grabbed a chair from the desk in the room and dragged in front of the bathroom mirror. Honestly a great idea on my part. 

"My legs got tired," if I could take back any statement in my life it would be that one. I saw him raise an eyebrow in the mirror and for a second I think he might skip over it. I'm not wrong, but it ends up doubling the tension. 

"Never thought I'd want to be a chair, but here we are," he said offhandedly as he walked back to sit on the side of the bathtub and I rolled my eyes.

"You can be the one in the other room," I said as I did my eyeliner and the boy grinned again.

"Is that one where you get ready?" he asked and I had to keep my jaw from dropping.

"You're so odd," I commented, but there was nothing malicious behind it. My heartbeat is increasing and I'm glad I got eyeliner out of the way when I did. 

"What're you wearing?" the boy asked and I looked back at him with a grin.

"You'll find out," I said innocently and turned back to my makeup. 

I heard him walking back over, but I was not ready for him to kneel behind the chair and wrap his arms over my shoulders. I quickly became hyper aware of the way he traced the neckline of my tshirt.

"Is that the necklace you're wearing?" he whispered as he pointed the left side of the counter. 

"Mhm," I replied because I was scared what I would say if I spoke.

"It's pretty," Tucker said, reaching his left arm to grab it. I set my eyeshadow down as I felt his hands retract to put the necklace on me. I felt his hands brush over my shoulders as he clasped it and then I heard. "Just keep doing your makeup pretty girl," he whispered and I made eye contact with a smirking Tucker in the mirror.

"That's a new one," I commented as I picked up a highlighter brush. 

"No insult? At least I know you like it," he said, still speaking so close to me that I could feel his breath tickling my neck. 

"What gave you that impression?" I asked and felt his eyes on me in the mirror.

"You relaxed into the chair Vienna," he replied and I shrugged.

"That doesn't mean anything," I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Keep telling yourself that Vie," Tucker said and then when he was sure I was looking at him in the mirror, he pressed the faintest kiss to my neck before he stood up. That's when I actually saw his outfit for the first time.

All black dress shirt, pants, shoes, and the sleeves of the shirt and rolled up just enough to see his forearms. Holy fuck. Tucker Kennedy might not be able to distract me, but that fucking outfit will. 

"Vie you good?" he asked with a smug smile and I looked back up at his eyes.

"Compared to how you'll be when I change, yeah," I replied and he chuckled.

"We'll see about that," Tucker stated and I tilted my head. 

"Yeah we'll see," I agreed and he moved back to his spot on the bathtub. "Kay I'm over doing my makeup," I added and he smiled.

"You've been done for ten minutes, you did your highlighter and lips twice," Tucker commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe I didn't like it," I tried as I stood up and he tilted his head.

"I don't know how, you're perfect Vienna," his tone changed to something so undeniably true that I felt inclined to believe him. How did he do that.

"You can't just say that T," I said in an effort to divert the conversation and he got his stupid smile as he stood up. 

Oh he's close now, his hands resting on the sides of my arms, "Vienna," he paused, "You're letting me distract you," is all he said and I looked up at him.

"I'm not distracted if this is what I want right now," I replied easily and I saw him fall into awe for a second.

"I want to see your dress," Tucker commented and I shrugged.

"Shouldn't have distracted me," I said as I walked back into the other room and he ran a hand through his hair as he sat back down.

I came back a minute later in a strapless black mini dress that was structured like a corset at the top and then like loosens a little bit at my waist, but the corset narrows in the middle and ends level with my hips. I don't know how else to describe it to be honest. 

Anyways my current issue is that I can't zip it so I'm gonna make Tucker do it. When I walked in he looked up from his phone and froze. His jaw actually dropped and he scanned me multiple times in a matter of seconds.

"Vienna you're not real," he said in semi-coherence as he kept looking at me. 

"Zip my dress?" I asked and he was getting up before I could comprehend it. 

"Mhm," Tucker hummed as I turned around and of course he can't just zip it. I felt his fingers trace my spine and I couldn't fight the goosebumps. 

I didn't say anything as he took his time and I had to hold my hands together to keep them from shaking. He finally zipped the dress up, but didn't walk away, no. His hands migrated to my shoulders and this boy started rubbing my shoulders. I leaned back into him and his arms fell over my shoulders, criss-crossing so that his hands were resting on my sides by my ribs. 

"Thanks T," I whispered as I tilted my head to look up at him and he smiled.

"Always Vie," he replied and kissed the top of my head. "You're gorgeous," he whispered and turned us so we were facing the mirror. Fuck we look good together. 

"You're actually perfect," I said as I snaked a hand up to hold his jaw. "Look how good we look together," I added and directed his jaw to look in the mirror.

"Tell me about it," I heard him say and then he grinned as his right hand slid up from my side and up to my neck. "We'll do this in a photoshoot one day," Tucker commented and I made eye contact in the mirror.

"I wasn't thinking photoshoot, but sure T," I said with a laugh and felt his grip on my neck tighten a little.

"I was being polite," he teased and I had no where to go except further back into his chest.

"That's new," I whispered and he rolled his eyes.

"Liar," he commented and I chuckled.

"Asshole," I replied and he pressed another kiss to the side of my neck. 

"Let's get out of here," the boy said and I spun around in his hold. 

"I'll even it out first," I said casually and he looked down at me as I pressed a kiss to his neck. It wasn't as quick as his had been, but equally as teasing, and as I pulled away he looked at me in awe.

His hand is still on my neck and he tilted my head up to look at him and we held eye contact for a second before I smirked and pulled away from his hold, turning on my heel as I walked out of the bathroom. 

"Let's go T," I said and he unfroze and followed me. 

Well that escalated quickly. Fun times.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

39.5K 749 45
"Why don't you just tell me?" "Fine.." To her, it was basically just another Katsuki Bakugou. Until one night changed her perspective.. Y/N is a male...
169K 5.4K 26
Crushing on someone is always difficult Even more so when they're of the same gender Crushing is hard Especially if she's an idol But you can be hop...
739K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
5K 76 9
โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชMITCH MARNER Three new notifications. Instagram: marner_93 started following you Instagram: willliamnylander commented on your post Instagram: au...