✓ The great wealth of plane t...

By koushuu17

Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
120
121
122
123
124
End

119

62 0 0
By koushuu17

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 119

Section 119

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Got it, I'm not just talking."

The two were talking, and suddenly felt that there was something more in the air, and their expressions froze: "What person?"

"Yo, it's quite sharp." Suddenly there was a voice by the window, and then the man appeared in front of the two of them.

"Who are you?" The two of them were thinking about it and were ready to fight.

"Don't think about it," Lin Fan found a sofa to sit down, and looked at the two of them with Erlang's legs crossed, "You can't beat me, or rather, you can't do anything with me at all." The

two of them secretly wanted to make a move, but they didn't expect that they really couldn't use any strength at all, and looked at Lin Fan with a thick vigilance in his eyes: "Are you an immortal cultivator?"

"Immortal cultivator?" Lin Fan asked rhetorically, then shook his head with a chuckle, "No, no, no, of course I'm not an immortal cultivator," Speaking of this, he looked at the expressions of the two, and saw that they were still vigilant, thinking that he was somewhat sure of his strength, and he didn't sell it, he just smiled and said, "I'm an immortal, where do you still need to cultivate immortals." Chapter

155 Huaxia Dragon

Cultivation and cultivation of immortals, in fact, are not much different in concept, after all, the ultimate goal of both is to shatter into immortals, but in the cultivation realm, cultivators have formed a system, and on the earth, the existence of cultivators is only scattered and scattered, and the number of cultivators who are really counted is actually only a handful.

The number of cultivators on the earth is so small that most of the Chinese people regard cultivators as legendary beings, and no one believes that there are really cultivators on the earth except those in the know.

The presence of vampires abroad is similar to the presence of cultivators in China, and even foreigners do not believe that there are really vampires in the world, let alone Lin Fan, who is a Chinese.

It was also the first time he had seen a living vampire.

"It's amazing, it's a living vampire, it's really a magical existence." Lin Fan sighed, although the two live vampires were locked up in a small room not far away by him.

Ning Lao glanced at Lin Fan, and shook his head with a helpless smile: "Vampires have always existed, but they are the same as us, because the number is scarce, so only a small number of people know about their existence, unless it is a special situation that requires them to take action, they generally do not appear."

"This time it seems to be a special case." Lin Fan chuckled.

"Yes," Ning Lao nodded, "Your Cleansing Pill has attracted the attention of the whole world, but our internal supply is limited, and it is even more impossible to supply the needs of those people abroad, so they jumped over the wall in a hurry, so they sent these people forward, but they probably didn't expect that we still have such an anti-heaven existence as you here."

Speaking of this, he looked at Lin Fan, others may not know, but he knows that it is not easy for Lin Fan to arrest all these people so easily, and the aspects involved are very complicated.

Lin Fan just smiled.

The person who dug the pit for Han Zhu before had said that the earth has restrictions on high-level cultivators/immortals, so even if someone really breaks through the plane and comes to the earth from the immortal realm, the strength they can exert can only be the highest strength on the earth.

The situation on the earth cannot accommodate people who are too highly cultivated, so the existence of the Jindan period on the earth has always been a legend.

But Lin Fan is different, he first returned to the earth from the cultivation realm and had the cultivation of the Jindan period, although at that time he could clearly feel that the aura on the earth was thin, but he was not shackled by the earth, and then his cultivation reached the foundation building period and the out-of-body period, and he also did not feel any shackles, and now he has returned from the immortal world, and his cultivation has reached the scattered immortals, but on the earth, he can still exert all his strength.

Plane coercion does not only exist on the earth, but also for the cultivation of the Scattered Immortal level, even if you go to the cultivation realm, you will be shackled by the plane, not to mention the earth where the aura is weak.

However, Lin Fan is this special existence, and the earth plane does not seem to have any intention of suppressing his cultivation at all, not only does it not suppress it, but sometimes it will provide some convenience, and he will not explain these things in detail to Ning Lao.

It is not easy to catch all these vampires who are making trouble in China, but with Lin Fan here, this matter has become much simpler.

In just a few days, some people discovered that not only could they not contact their informants, but even the vampires they regarded as guests, as if they had disappeared out of thin air.

One day, a big V on Weibo suddenly posted an article.

According to the media of country M, their intelligence network in China seems to have been maliciously broken by Chinese hackers, and there have been huge bugs, and many intelligence personnel of country M have disappeared for no reason.

Shortly after the

article appeared, it was reposted by many people.

Here it comes: EXM? What the hell is this? Is it really fake news? Forward // Big V

Who is better in the end when it comes to fighting alone: 23333333, I finally know what it means to be "shameless people, invincible in the world", is country m really shameless recently? Forward // Big V

Crackling: Intelligence Network ??? bug??? What are you talking about? I pretended not to understand~~ Forward// Big V

Goo Goo: [Laughing and crying] Maybe I was accidentally arrested by anti-corruption. Forward // Big V

Love Love Hands: Maybe I accidentally entered the MLM organization, we don't carry this pot! Forward // Big V 9:40: No wonder the uncle who sells buns downstairs hasn't appeared for a long time, is it [touching his chin] Forward // Big V

Times Sail: Why don't you think about the benefits, maybe the food in China is too attractive, and these spies can't extricate themselves from it, after all, I have a lot of spicy things in Dahuaxia, and I haven't eaten enough, not to mention these foreign friends. Forwarded // Big V

Soon after the article was issued, it immediately caused a small sensation on Weibo, and witty netizens thought about the possibility of n disappearances for these spies, but for the article itself, as well as the release of this article by the media of country M, most netizens looked at them with a kind of [caring for the mentally retarded .jpg], probably did not expect that there were such shameless people in the world.

This incident made a bit of a big fuss on Weibo, and the special department also got the news here, and expressed surprise that country M took the initiative to break this matter.

"I really can't figure out what kind of mentality they used to publish this news." Some people complained that they didn't expect the media of country M to do this.

"I think those netizens are also quite witty, you look at this, in fact, half of what you said is right." Another person scratches out a comment with his phone.

It must be the same: it is estimated that it was arrested by some special department or relevant department, such as our ultimate weapon: domineering chengguan!

"Poof..."

Team Leader Sun pressed the smile on his face and held back a smile: "It is estimated that they are in a hurry to jump off the wall, so they will post this article, ostensibly for those ordinary people, but in fact it is for us, after all, the person we caught this time is not just an ordinary spy."

"That's right," someone answered, "but those vampires are unlucky enough, saying that they can't see the sun, and they have to drink some blood from time to time to replenish the real vitamins in the body, otherwise the body will become weaker and weaker."

"Drink blood for vitamins? What a novel way to put it.

"They said it themselves, after all, they have to keep pace with the times, but there is not so much blood for them in this era, at most it is frozen and packaged blood bags, so these vampires are raised by someone, and when I think about it, I feel more and more pitiful." The man before sighed, but he was full of smiles when he spoke.

After all, the dead friends are not dead and poor, no matter how miserable the vampires are, they are also enemies, and their misery has nothing to do with their own side.

"By the way, team leader, what are you going to do with these vampires? Their combat effectiveness is good.

"Let's let them stay in the room first, don't you say you won't die if you don't eat, and let them dry for a few days." Team Leader Sun said with a smile, since it has fallen into their hands, it is not so easy for these people to leave.

Except for these vampires, who remained in the special department, the rest of the ordinary spies have been handed over and taken over by the department that specializes in this matter, and they will be sentenced to prison or death depending on the circumstances of these spies' crimes.

As one of the few countries in the world that still has the death penalty, China has never shown mercy to those who have committed serious crimes, and the crime of espionage is one of the felonies, and once it is found that some of the spies have violated the rights and interests of China, they will definitely be sentenced to death.

After those people are handed over, the special department no longer cares what they do with them.

As for how to deal with the vampires, it will also be dealt with after consultation and discussion.

It's just that before the special department has reached any conclusions, someone came to the door and expressed their willingness to exchange these vampires for any price.

The importance of vampires to some countries is like the importance of cultivators in China, they don't always take on tasks, but once they get the task in their hands, it must be an extremely important task, and they will never give up on these vampires unless they have to.

"I don't want anything else, I just want money, I caught these people anyway, you give me some money." Lin Fan sat in his place and discussed with the people from the special department.

Ning Lao looked at him helplessly: "Your worth is not low now, what are you going to do with so much money?"

Lin Fan touched his chin: "I plan to build one hundred and eighty schools, movie theaters or something, this will cost a lot of money, and there are some miscellaneous expenses, Grandpa Ning, you know, money is never too much, besides, isn't it my pleasure to make money." When he

said the end, Lin Fan had a smile on his face, the fun of making money would not dissipate no matter where he was.

And Ning Lao was a little surprised when he heard Lin Fan's words: "You want to build a school?"

"That's right," Lin Fan squinted and smiled, "For example, Xiuzhen Academy or something, isn't it very tall?"

Hearing this, Ning Lao gasped: "Xiuzhen Academy, what do you mean?"

Lin Fan looked at him with a smile: "This is just my preliminary plan, isn't it that it has not been implemented yet, but to try this plan, you must have a lot of money, I am short of money now, so I want to make money, Grandpa Ning, don't you say?"

Ning Lao looked at Lin Fan seriously, and nodded solemnly for a long time: "Okay, if you really want to build Xiuzhen Academy, I will support you at all costs, and I hope that I can see Xiuzhen Academy officially established in my lifetime."

"No, no, no," Lin Fan shook his fingers lightly, "Grandpa Ning is the dean of the Xiuzhen Academy that I have already decided, so how can I only see the establishment of the Xiuzhen Academy, but to see the Xiuzhen Academy be completely carried forward, and the dragon that has been sleeping for a long time should also wake up, Grandpa Ning, what do you say?"

Lin Fan's words were like a hammer hitting Ning Lao's heart, making his heart that had been calm for a long time a little agitated, he had experienced a lot, and the biggest desire in his heart was that Hua Guo would one day become the world hegemon again, he had been working hard for it, he thought that he would not see the arrival of that day, but now it seems that that day will come sooner or later.

"Okay, I'll accompany you, let's wake up the long-sleeping Huaxia Dragon together!"

Chapter 156 Coaxing

Vampires have always existed as killers just like cultivators, but this time the vampires sent to Huaguo were captured silently, so many people in the know also knew the strength of Huaguo.

In just a few days, some countries have openly and covertly made overt and covert overtures to China, which has made many small countries look at it in a fog.

There were also many surprised comments on China's major communication platforms.

Netizens: What is the meaning of this wave, it is really a little incomprehensible╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭

During this period, Lin Fan, who was the initiator, began to run around the country to inspect his industry as if he didn't know anything about it.

During this period, the development of "Lingfan" clothing, "Lingfan" jewelry, "Lingfan" technology, etc. has been very rapid, especially the "Huaxia" game under "Lingfan" technology, which has been very popular since its launch, and the sales of game helmets have continued to grow every day.

Unlike the rumors that holographic games can be played during sleep, players must ensure that their minds are active when entering "Huaxia", so the time limit for players in the ordinary helmet of "Huaxia" game is eight hours a day, so as to ensure that players can have enough sleep time outside of games and work.

Of course, players can also apply for an extension of the game time, but this extension of the game time must be reviewed.

When this regulation was introduced, it was also met with a lot of resistance, but after a long time, everyone recognized this regulation very much, although the world of "Huaxia" can almost be realistic, but the game time is the game world after all, If you indulge in the game time for a long time because the game is fun, it is not a good thing for human beings, and it is also a good thing to reasonably grasp the reality and game time.

Huaxia covers not only China, but the whole world, but in comparison, the price of game helmets in other countries is more than double that of Huaguo, and the only advantage is that these helmets have a built-in translation system, so that foreign players can also chat with NPCs and Chinese players in the game.

When this item was first introduced, many foreigners objected, and even many people quietly bought cheap helmets in China through other channels, but after they bought it, they found that it was difficult for them to move forward in the game without a translation system.

Huddle games? No, no, no, this does not exist, with the assistance of the translation system, the words spoken by players who buy official foreign genuine game helmets will become Chinese, so even if they are also foreigners, your friends who buy official foreign versions speak Chinese, and your helmet cannot translate for you, you will naturally become "deaf" patients.

After realizing this, the sales of official foreign genuine game helmets still rose sharply, even if the price was twice as expensive as Huaguo, but under the attraction of holographic games, many people still chose to buy them.

It was also during this period that the fame of "Lingfan" began to increase gradually, and many people who played the game would also search for "Lingfan", so during this time, the sales of "Lingfan" clothing and "Lingfan" jewelry also increased to a certain extent, but because the two themselves were positioned as relatively high-end, this increase was not particularly significant.

"Boss, recently, many players have expressed their desire to buy HuaxiaAnd there are many fake and shoddy "Huaxia" peripheral products on the market, so I'm wondering if we should take the initiative to start the surrounding market first.

During this time, Qiu Yan has always been the actual person in charge of "Lingfan" technology, and his insight is completely different from when he first came to the company, and other researchers continue their research work, but Qiu Yan has slowly shifted his focus to management.

Lin Fan nodded: "What do you think?"

Hearing Lin Fan's question, Qiu Yan didn't hesitate too much, obviously he had been thinking about this matter for a long time.

"I mean since we want to do it, we must do our best, "Huaxia" is a high-end game, so the peripherals can't be too low-level, and many games and animations on the market today have average peripheral treatment, so many people will feel very disappointed after receiving those peripherals, and we can't follow in their footsteps."

"It makes a lot of sense, but if you want to do the surrounding area, such as investing a lot of manpower and material resources, and the management personnel must keep up, although the 'Lingfan' technology is very large, but the staffing is not too in place, and whether the surrounding business falls under the 'Lingfan' technology, or another new company, these are all issues that must be considered." Since the establishment of these companies, Lin Fan has rarely managed them, but not managing them does not mean that he does not know, and he must also consider these related matters.

Lin Fan, who started his business at the beginning, and Lin Fan now are actually the same but different, the same is that they don't know much about the company's affairs before and after, and the difference is that they have experienced too much before and after, even if Lin Fan doesn't care about things, his brain can quickly turn around.

Qiu Yan must not have seriously considered this problem, he has been managing "Lingfan" technology these days, although "Huaxia" is a holographic game, but it is also a kind of game, so the general development model is still somewhat similar to ordinary games, and it is reasonable for the game to become popular and make money.

It's just a question of whether the company does it or outsources it.

Of course, with Lin Fan's assets, he will definitely choose to do it himself, so the question is whether to attach the peripheral business to "Lingfan" technology or establish another company.

After a long time, Qiu Yan replied seriously: "Boss, in my opinion, it is better to build a new company, 'Lingfan' technology is mainly based on games, and then it is a bit nondescript to go out of the surroundings, but to establish a new company, you can also develop other businesses, which is better for the development of 'Lingfan' group."

"That's right," Lin Fan nodded, "Then you can do this part-time for the time being, you can find Lawyer Wang for the new company, and as for the surrounding production line problems, I will deal with it."

Hearing this, Qiu Yan's eyes immediately lit up, and he nodded hurriedly: "Okay, then it's troublesome for the boss."

"Well," Lin Fan got up, "Then I'll leave first, and when the problem of the production line is solved, I will naturally look for you, and you will also rest and rest in the past few days, and there will be no time to rest when you are busy."

温馨提示:按 回车[Enter]键 返回书目,按 ←键 返回上一页, 按 →键 进入下一页,加入书签方便您下次继续阅读。

所有小说和章节均由网友上传,转载只为宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

Copyright © 2023 po18wen.cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 402 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
13.4K 337 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...