✓ The great wealth of plane t...

By koushuu17

Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
End

89

79 0 0
By koushuu17

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 89

Section 89

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

The five of them looked at each other: "Are you really sure you want to hire us?"

Lin Fan nodded: "Of course, it's better to do things directly, but it won't let you be wronged, so the signing of the contract has to wait for the company's approval, you can go back and have a good rest first, if you regret not wanting to come next, you can call our Manager Qiu and say it at that time."

Qiu Yan walked up to Lin Fan and asked carefully, "Boss, am I not doing a good job in this matter?"

"It doesn't matter, you are doing very well, everything has a first time, in fact, you completely want to recruit people, you really need people, you can call your college tutor and ask them to recommend a few Xi students, even if it is not you, there are still many people in our company, in your name, can you still find a suitable assistant?" Lin Fan gave Qiu Yan advice.

Qiu Yan was stunned, and then suddenly realized: "Yes, why didn't I think of this!"

Although most of the corners that Lin Fan dug up from the research institute this time are people who can only be assistants in the research institute, these people can already represent their strength by being able to enter the research institute, they want to find assistants, and those tutors in the school are afraid that they can't wait to stuff in all the people who can be stuffed in.

Lin Fan still smiled: "Remember this time, you can use it next time, these five people will keep it first, and next time you need to find a tutor in the school."

Qiu Yan nodded seriously: "I remember, I will deal with it well next time."

Lin Fan patted him on the shoulder: "It's just right, I just told Lawyer Wang that I want you to take over the 'Lingfan' technology, but you are a researcher, and I'm afraid you don't want to deal with these things, so you still have to ask your own thoughts."

Qiu Yan looked at Lin Fan: "Can I really do it?" But I can't even do this little thing.

Of course, Lin Fan nodded, what he lacked now was the person who managed the "Lingfan" technology, and it was better to be able to solve this matter directly internally than to find someone unfamiliar with it outside.

"There is a first time in everything, you can try to manage it, you can find lawyer Wang if you have any problems, the focus is on your own ideas, to see if you are really willing to take over."

Lin Fan said so, Qiu Yan didn't hesitate any longer, and nodded seriously: "I am willing, I will manage the 'Lingfan' technology well."

"That's good, then you can contact Lawyer Wang again, he is experienced and can give you better advice." Lin Fan said solemnly, putting on a serious entrusting appearance.

And Qiu Yan also nodded solemnly: "Don't worry, boss, I will definitely do a good job."

After

saying to Qiu Yan, Lin Fan looked at the other five people again: "You go first, rest for two days, wait until it's dealt with, and I will notify you to come to work." The

five of them nodded hurriedly, and then turned to leave.

When they reached the downstairs, all five of them glanced back at the towering edifice at the same time.

"Sort of... Unreliable..." "It seems to be awesome..." "It seems that there is no shortage of people..." "I don't know if it's true or not..."

"So do we want to come to work?"

"If it's really that 'Lingfan', I'm willing to come, maybe this choice will change our lives." It was the girl who asked "Lingfan" before.

"Try it, and suddenly there is a feeling that if you miss this time, there will be no next time."

"Well, try, try more while you're young, maybe it can really change our lives."

The five-member group made their own decision on the one hand, and Qiu Yan also called Lawyer Wang on the other side, and thanked Lin Fan very seriously on the phone for his kindness.

Lawyer Wang was silent for a moment, and decided to leave a trace of thought for Qiu Yan, and did not say anything about Lin Fan's love to be the shopkeeper.

The author has something to say: Lawyer Wang: The boss really loves to be the shopkeeper!

Qiu Yan: How do you know?

Lawyer Wang: Alas, how you walk is a routine! Routine! Routine!

Qiu Yan: (⊙o⊙)

Chapter 117 Catching Han Feng

With Ning Lao's help, the business license of "Lingfan" Technology was quickly handled, and at the same time, the person behind the ghost was also found, but Lin Fan never expected that this person would be Han Feng

.

Since the death of Old Man Han and the expulsion of the Han family from the Han family's main house, Lin Fan has never met Han Feng again, but he also has to admit that Han Feng is the most promising one in the entire Han family except for Han Zhu, but now it has been found out that he is behind the ghost, is this the only thing that Han Feng did, or is everything in the front of him inseparable?

"If you're curious, let's meet him." Han Zhu said with a cold face.

"That's what I mean," Lin Fan frowned, "If the previous things were all done by Han Feng, then I'm afraid we underestimated him, but if not, who else is behind Han Feng is a question that must be investigated."

Han Zhu thought for a while, but still shook his head: "With what I know about Han Feng, he doesn't have such a lot of energy, in other words, if he was playing tricks on those things before, he won't be caught easily this time."

"That's right," Lin Fan nodded, "Let's go meet him."

"Hmm."

If you want to instigate the people from the Industrial and Commercial Bureau to get stuck in the business license of "Lingfan", someone must be doing it in private, and who is this person, as long as you have the heart to check it, you can easily find out, and then follow this person down the vine, and soon find out Han Feng.

The person who handled this matter was the special department, that is, Team Leader Sun's person.

After catching Han Feng, they took him to the exclusive detention cell of the special department.

In addition to Han Feng, the person who served in the Industrial and Commercial Bureau has also been controlled by the special department.

"How is it, Team Leader Sun, have you asked anything?"

"He only said that because he had a good personal relationship with Han Feng, he helped him with this, and we checked it, and I'm afraid what he said is true." Team Leader Sun glanced at the room, where the man was sitting.

Lin Fan nodded: "I guess he can't ask anything on his side, so please deal with his affairs, it's inconvenient for us to interfere."

"Okay, I'll have someone send him to a special agency, we're just cooperating with the investigation, and this matter has nothing to do with our special department in the final analysis, and it shouldn't be handled by us." Team Leader Sun said with a smile that the special department only deals with special matters, and as for the matters of authority related to these special matters, they will not interfere at all.

Lin Fan smiled: "Team Leader Sun can see it."

Team Leader

Sun also smiled: "Don't care about what you shouldn't care, this is what you should do in the world."

With the energy of the special department, if they really want to do something, I'm afraid no one can stop him, and no one will even say anything if he oversteps his authority, and Team Leader Sun doesn't do that in order not to stir up the special department into troubled waters, only in this way can he really be alone.

Lin Fan chuckled: "If it weren't for me, you would probably have fewer things to do."

Team Leader

Sun looked at Lin Fan and nodded seriously: "That's true, many times the special department is the department that really has nothing to do, and it is only after you appear that the work of the special department increases, but I believe that whether it is a special department or other departments, I hope that the more things you do, the better."

Lin Fan was surprised, and then suddenly realized, the first thing he handed over to the special department was the "marrow cleansing pill", so calculated, it was actually the special department that got the cheapest.

Lin Fan smiled, and finally stopped dwelling on this topic, and instead talked about the purpose of him and Han Zhu's coming here: "What about Han Feng?" How's it going?

Team Leader

Sun shook his head: "He didn't say anything, but if it were you, maybe he would be willing to speak."

Lin Fan nodded: "Well, then let's go meet him, I think he also wants to meet us."

"Okay, Han Feng is inside, you guys come with me." Team Leader Sun opened one of the doors and walked through the long hallway inside.

Han Feng's situation is special, so he was deliberately detained in the innermost room.

It was a very simple room, with only a single wooden bed in it, and Han Feng sat on the bed, even if he heard a sound, he didn't make any moves.

"Open the door, Team Leader Sun, let's talk to him." Lin Fan said.

"Okay." Team Leader Sun opened the door and didn't say much, but said, "You guys have a good chat, I'll go outside."

"Hmm."

After Team Leader Sun left, only Lin Fan, Han Zhu and Han Feng were left in the small space.

Han Feng sat on the bed with his head down, his figure was much thinner than before, and he didn't have the high-spirited temperament he used to have, like a poor person oppressed by life.

Lin Fan glanced at Han Zhu, he felt that this matter still had to be handled by Han Zhu.

Han Zhu bowed slightly, and said, "Don't you want to meet us?"

Han Feng still hung his head, but he could still feel his mood fluctuations from his slightly trembling hands, and after a long time, a hoarse voice came: "I didn't expect it to be you, but I didn't expect it to be me who lost in the end."

Han Zhu frowned and looked at him: "I know that you didn't do anything before, let's say, who made you do this this time."

As soon as the

words fell, Han Feng raised his head sharply and looked at Han Zhu viciously: "It's all you, it's all because of you, the Han family is obviously mine, and the Han family should also be mine, it's all because of your existence that I lost the Han family and lost the Han family, you left the Han family tomorrow morning, why do you want to come back?"

"Come back?" Han Zhu chuckled and looked at him indifferently, "I never planned to go back to the Han family, you and I know this very well, as for why the Han family and the Han family fell into my hands, these are all shoehorned into me by the old man."

"You don't want to? Then why did you say yes? Han Feng roared, "These are not what you want, why do you want to agree?"

"Why?" Han Zhu smiled, "Nothing for nothing, why don't I want it, you can't get it even if you can't get it, but I got it easily, you are very angry, you want to take these things back, but you don't have that ability, so you choose to cooperate with others, you want to ruin us!"

"Yes, I'm going to ruin your !!" Han Feng said angrily, "I didn't expect your backstage to be so deep and find me so easily!"

"Who are you working with?" Han Zhu asked coldly.

"I..." Han Feng only said one word, then he suddenly came back to his senses, and looked at the two of them with a smile, "Trick me, do you think I'll get into the trap?"

Han Zhu frowned: "So even you don't know who the person you are working with is?"

Han Feng paused, and said for a long time: "I know, how could I not know, but I won't tell you, the other party's strength is very strong, as long as he wants to attack you, the two of you will not be happy!"

"Really?" Han Zhu chuckled, "It seems that you are just the one who carried out the mission, and the person who asked you to do this probably didn't tell you that he had already attacked us more than once, but it's a pity, every time he was disappointed, this time it was the same, you thought that you would definitely make us suffer a little, but I didn't expect us to be able to solve it so easily."

Han Feng glared at

Han Zhu: "No, I'm a collaborator with him!"

"I'm afraid it's just that you think so," Han Zhu still smiled, "You're just a pawn in his hand, and your status is not equal, so he knows your identity, but you don't know his identity."

"No way, we are collaborators!!" Han Feng roared angrily, eager to announce this matter to the world.

At this point in the discussion, Lin Fan and Han Zhu knew that there was no way to get any more information from Han Feng's mouth.

The seizure of the business license this time may have been operated by Han Feng, or it is possible that he still has a follow-up move, but he didn't expect to be caught so quickly, so it is the same whether there is a follow-up move or not.

As for the previous incident, it has nothing to do with Han Feng, he is the same as those people before, he is a pawn of the person behind the scenes, the other party takes the initiative to contact, but does not reveal the slightest information about himself, so Han Feng will not know who the other party is.

"Let's go." Lin Fan suddenly spoke.

"Well," Han Zhu nodded, "After this time, I'm afraid the other party will be in a hurry."

"It's useless to be anxious," Lin Fan said with a smile, "It can be seen that although the other party has been playing tricks behind the scenes, he doesn't know much about our situation, and his methods are all unpopular means."

Han Zhu bowed slightly, and said with a smile: "Even if you use the means of entering the stream, I'm afraid you can't do anything with us."

Han Zhu's meaning is very clear, based on the current situation of the two of them, even if there are really people with great energy and want to attack them, they may not be able to do anything to them.

The identities and status of the two are invisible, even if it is just the two of them, they can be enemies of the whole world, not to mention that they are in a state of cooperation with Huaguo, and the high-level leaders of Huaguo will not allow anyone to attack them, and this is not clear as the mastermind behind the scenes of outsiders.

Lin Fan has been doing business and making money, but his business has been closely related to the entire Huaguo now, he is not only making money himself, but also making profits for the entire Huaguo, unless something happens to completely cut off the connection between the two, Huaguo will never abandon him.

The two left the room where Han Feng was held, and closed the door by the way, and then came to the hall.

"Well, what did he say?" Team Leader Sun hurriedly asked.

Lin Fan shook his head: "He doesn't know what the identity of the person behind him is, and he can't ask anything from his mouth, his communication records?"

Team Leader

Sun shook his head: "We."I checked, it's still the same as before, I can't find another call, and when our people called, the phone was turned off, I'm afraid the phone card has been destroyed.

"Then I can only continue to trouble Team Leader Sun." Lin Fan smiled.

Tips: Press the Enter key to return to the bibliography, press the ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and add bookmarks for you to continue reading next time.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 po18wen.cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
19.4K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
23.8K 400 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...