✓ The great wealth of plane t...

By koushuu17

Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
End

76

117 2 0
By koushuu17

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 76

Section 76

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

As soon as he got the blueprints, he handed them to the researcher who had been waiting next to him.

After the researchers got the drawings, they didn't stay, they immediately left and returned to the research room, turning the design drawings into production lines, which required a huge amount of energy, and it was not possible to achieve them overnight, so they had to hurry up and study them.

The design drawings were successfully sold, and the rest had nothing to do with Lin Fan.

After leaving the factory, he took out an energy box from his pocket and sighed, "This thing is quite material-intensive."

Han Zhu glanced at the energy box in Lin Fan's hand, he was also present when Lin Fan made it before, this was not an energy box with an energy point as high as 9997, but an energy box with a larger storage capacity.

"Anyway, the materials are theirs."

"That's right," Lin Fan played with the energy box in his hand, "It's a pity that there is no energy in it, let's try to see what the reaction will be if you put a top-grade spirit stone in it."

"Directly put the best spirit stone? Don't you make a transition?

"Alas, what can I do," Lin Fan said helplessly, "I'm only left with the best spirit stones left in my poverty now."

Han Zhu smiled: "If you let the people in the cultivation realm hear you say this, I'm afraid they will be angry."

Lin Fan shrugged: "It's a pity that you can't take the best spirit stone out to exchange, even the top grade spirit stone in the cultivation world is a rare commodity, not to mention the best spirit stone, once the best spirit stone enters the market, it will inevitably cause a big shock." The

spirit stone is the currency of the cultivation realm, but its existence is very different from the gold and silver hard currency on the earth, the gold and silver on the earth are mainly because of the scarcity of production, and the texture is more appropriate, it will become the benchmark of the global currency market, in this case, gold and silver must not appear too much, otherwise the gold and silver will depreciate, thus affecting the global economy.

But the spirit stone is different, while the spirit stone serves as a currency, it is also a cultivation substance, that is to say, it is a consumable, so even if there are many people in the secret realm every time they can dig up a lot of high-grade or even top-grade spirit stones, the status of the spirit stone as a currency will not be shaken.

But the top-grade spirit stone is different, it is an existence above the top-grade spirit stone, and what Lin Fan has is not just a few or even dozens of top-grade spirit stones, but an entire mountain range, because there are spirit veins under the mountain range, so even if it is dug up, it can continue to grow.

Lin Fan said that he was poor, whether it was true or false, it was really because he didn't interfere much in the industry of the cultivation realm, and he had been allowing it to develop in the entire cultivation realm, and the specific extent of development depended on Yuan Ziliang and Yun Yao, so Lin Fan couldn't get the funds in the cultivation realm.

It is said that he is false because he still has a mountain range of excellent spirit stones after all, just like a person guarding a mountain of gold on the earth called poor, if the mountain of gold can be realized, he will become very rich, if the mountain of gold cannot be realized, he is a poor person.

However, at this time, Han Zhu pretended not to hear Lin Fan's voiceover, and said with a smile: "Is Boss Lin bankrupt?"

Lin Fan glanced at him and said vigilantly: "What if it's what, what's not it?"

"It's not that good," Han Zhu said with a smile, "I'm just looking forward to when I will be able to counter Boss Lin."

"Anti-foster ?!!!!!! Shameless!!!!! Lin Fan said angrily, "Don't think I don't know what you're thinking, when you go bankrupt, I won't go bankrupt!"

Han Zhu shook his head, with a look of regret on his face: "It's a pity."

"It's a pity!"

"Really won't you give me a chance to take care of you?" Han Zhu smiled and approached Lin Fan and asked seriously.

"If you don't give it, you don't want to think about it." Lin Fan immediately refuted, raised his feet and walked forward quickly, not knowing what he thought, his face suddenly turned red, and the tips of his ears also became red.

Han Zhu walked behind Lin Fan, looking at the flush on Lin Fan's ears, his mood changed unexpectedly.

Chapter 99 Ultimatum

Lin Fan got sixty million funds at once, and he suddenly had plenty of money, but because he was worried about the compatibility of the energy box with the spirit stone, he didn't go to buy it immediately.

According to the design drawing, Lin Fan made an energy box that could store a large capacity, and when choosing a spirit stone, he did not choose a top-grade spirit stone, but tried to use a medium-grade spirit stone.

However, he didn't have a measuring instrument on hand, so he could only test the inside of the energy box by feeling.

After the medium-grade spirit stone was put in, the energy in this special energy box was filled with four-fifths, and it was conceivable that the energy storage in the medium-grade spirit stone was indeed not low.

Knowing that his special energy box could not contain the best spirit stones, Lin Fan sighed, but there was nothing he could do, all he could do was to make it on a prior basis, but his ability to innovate was not strong, so if he wanted to make an energy box with a large energy reserve, I am afraid that he could only find another way.

But something is better than nothing.

After solving the compatibility problem between the energy box and the spirit stone, Lin Fan began to think about the problem of output, and transformed it according to the principle of use of the existing energy box, and directly wrapped a layer on the outside of the energy box as the basis for output.

The use of energy boxes in mechs requires consideration of various aspects, so it is very cumbersome to install.

However, as long as the energy box used by Lin Fan has a similar output mode, its principle is somewhat similar to the power supply, so when Lin Fan finishes processing the energy box, it already has a certain output function.

After confirming that the spirit stone could be used by putting it into the energy box, Lin Fan returned to the earth, found Ning Lao, and handed him the energy box in his hand.

"As long as you put it in a sealed room and turn on the switch, you can steadily output the aura, but the amount of aura is not much, at most it can only ensure the growth of 'rice', and when the aura inside is exhausted, a red light will be displayed on it, and you can notify me when the time comes."

Ning Lao carefully looked at the small thing in his hand: "This thing can really output aura, then..."

Lin Fan shook his head, he knew what Ning Lao meant, it was nothing more than a desire to change the status quo of such a weak aura on the earth today, but what he could do was only the tip of the iceberg, just to improve a certain place may be no problem, but it is very difficult for him to change the entire earth.

"It's not a perpetual motion machine, the reason why it can output aura is because I put something in it, and when that thing is exhausted, I won't output any more aura, and these aura will be enough for the growth of 'rice', but if it radiates to the entire earth, it won't have any effect."

Although the aura on the earth is weak, it is not at all, and the aura can be recovered relatively slowly, so even if it is weak, the total amount of aura on the earth is a lot, just because the earth is too large, this amount will be much less when dispersed.

"Yes," Ning Lao nodded, obviously knowing something about it, "Then I'll give this thing to them, and after those 'rice' start to sell, it will also be able to benefit many people."

"I hope so." Lin Fan nodded, although he has a golden finger, he is just one person, and he can't change everyone's life.

While Lin Fan and Ning Lao were talking in a friendly relationship here, Han Zhu was in an extremely manic environment over there, of course, it was not him who was manic, but some other people.

"Han Zhu, are you really going to force us into a corner?"

"Uncle, I remember correctlyIn other words, the old man has given each of you a house, hasn't he? Han Zhu said quietly, even in the face of a room of Han family, he did not show the slightest flinching, of course, he did not be arrogant, he just calmly told everyone a very ordinary thing.

Han Zhu's words were right, but the people present didn't think that what they got was enough, and if they didn't want more, they wouldn't have stayed in the Han family.

"Han Zhu, I'm your uncle, is that how you treat me?" Han Jun played the family card, with a somewhat sincere expression, if he was an ordinary person, I am afraid he would really be moved.

It's just that Han Zhu was not only not moved, but even his expression did not change in the slightest, he just looked at Han Jun calmly: "Uncle, I'm just talking about things."

Seeing that his words did not bring the slightest emotional fluctuation to Han Zhu, Han Jun was also a little annoyed in his heart, but now that the Han family was in Han Zhu's hands, he had to swallow his anger.

"Han Zhu, I know that we didn't have a good attitude towards you before, but all this is the old man's intention, and we don't dare to go against the old man's will." In order to curry favor with Han Zhu, Han Jun actually pushed everything to the old man who had died.

Han Zhu smiled: "Uncle, you and I both know this, but no one would have thought that the old man would hand over the Han family and the main mansion to me?" As soon as these

words came out, everyone present nodded secretly, but they still pretended not to understand anything.

The Han family belongs to the Han family, but before the Han family fell into the hands of Han Zhu, the Han family belonged to the old man Han alone, he held the Han family tightly in his hands, and would rather let outsiders take care of it than let the Han family take over, and the Han family, because of the Han family's backing, has always lived a worry-free life, and was also raised and scrapped.

Don't look at the Han army's repeated appearances, it seems that he is very capable, but in fact, no one in the Han family can come out, so he has to do it.

Thinking of this, Han Zhu's gaze couldn't help but fall on Han Feng who was not far away, compared to the others present, Han Feng's state seemed much calmer, and it seemed that the Han family had nothing to do with him.

Han Zhu smiled and looked at Han Jun again: "Uncle, I don't want us to be so stiff."

Han Jun's face was overjoyed, and he was about to say something, but he heard

Han Zhu continue: "If the uncle and you are unwilling to move out of the Han family's main house, then I can only let people stop the water and electricity in the main house."

"You !!" Han Jun was furious, "Is this your attitude towards us?"

"Yes," Han Zhu still smiled, "Uncle should know very well that I have no feelings since I was a child, or rather, since the death of my parents, I have never had hope for you, yes, I have left the Han family five years ago, but now that the Han family is in my hands, I have the right to decide everything in the Han family, including emptying everyone in this house."

Han Jun looked at Han Zhu with anger: "I really don't understand why Dad wants to hand over the

Han family to you, to you, a wolf-hearted person!"

"Actually, I don't understand very well," Han Zhu shrugged, "If the old man is still alive, maybe you can ask, but it's a pity that the old man is not here now."

Speaking of this, Han Zhu also sighed a little, the old man calculated his life, but he forgot how these children should live without survival skills, or perhaps, the old man is also a heartless person, so he doesn't care about anyone except himself.

"Han Zhu !!"

"Uncle," Han Zhu pulled the smile on his face, "Don't let me find someone to drive people out, at that time, we won't look good on our faces."

Han Jun glared at

Han Zhu: "When the time comes, it will definitely be you who will be discredited."

"Really?" Han Zhu smiled, "I don't care, it's a big deal to ruin this Han family, but you are different, if the Han family is here, at least you can protect you, but once the Han family disappears, you will no longer have anything to rely on, and then we can see whose life will be more difficult." Getting

the Han family and the Han family's main mansion was originally unexpected by Han Zhu, and he didn't care if the Han family was his at all.

But for these Han families, once the Han family disappears, they will completely lose their support, and it is very likely that there is no possibility of turning over.

To put it simply, this is a trick to injure the enemy by a thousand and lose eight hundred by himself, but in Han Zhu's eyes, these eight hundred are also enemy troops, and the loss or not will have no effect on him, but for the opponent, they will lose everything.

Han Jun subconsciously covered his chest and looked at Han Zhu panting: "You really want to do this?"

Han Zhu's gaze swept over everyone, and everyone was vigilant, obviously thinking about the authenticity of

Han Zhu's previous words.

However, Han Zhu didn't care too much: "Okay, that's all for today's conversation, it's up to you whether you move or not, but if you don't move, maybe one day I'm in a bad mood, and I'll do something to Han, so far, I hope you have a consideration in your heart."

After saying this, Han Zhu turned around and left directly.

Everyone in the Han family who stayed behind looked at each other, and they didn't know how to react for a while.

After a while, someone asked in a low voice: "You say, will Han Zhu really make a move on the Han family?" Just because we don't move out of the main house?

"If it was Han Zhu, it would not be impossible for him to do this," Han Feng finally spoke up, "He has no sense of belonging to the Han clan in the first place, and grandpa handing over the Han clan to him is tantamount to self-destruction."

"Then why did Grandpa still hand over the Han clan to him? And with Han Zhu's ability, can he really do anything to the Han family?

"If it were us, I'm afraid it wouldn't be good, but that's Han Zhu, he is now the largest shareholder of the Han family, and the establishment of the Great Wall must be very hard, but it is not so difficult to destroy the Great Wall from the inside." Han Feng has always had no good impression of Han Zhu, but this time, he had to admit that Han Zhu had grasped their weakness.

Before the old man died, he gave each family a very small amount of Han's shares, although this share is small and has no right to speak, but it can bring them a stable life, once Han Zhu really attacks Han's, their stable income will disappear, which is definitely a huge blow to them.

"How could he do that?" Someone muttered, but the momentum was much weaker, and it was obvious that there was some hesitation in his heart.

"What do you want to do, I'm afraid you already have your own ideas," Han Feng looked at his own parents, who were a couple who had almost no say in the Han family, and they had never had a sense of existence, but even if they hated iron and steel, these two were still his parents, "Mom and Dad, let's go."

"Okay." The couple nodded hurriedly, they didn't have anything to pursue, as long as they could live normally, if they weren't blocked, they wouldn't stay here forever, now that Han Feng spoke, their response came quickly.

Han Feng sighed, when he met such a couple, he really had a hard time.

After Han Feng and the others left, the rest of the Han family left one after another, and it didn't take long for the main house of the Han family to become silent.

"Are you really going to leave it at that?"

"Who are you?"

"You don't care who I am, I just ask, do you still want to make a comeback and take away Han Zhu's things?"

"Yes!"

"Happy working together!"

Chapter 100: Worth a Million

"The Han family actually moved away from the main mansion?"

"Well, I heard that Lawyer Zhao went to urge a few times before, and the Han family was completely unmoved, but this time Han Zhu went in person, and after only a few chats, the Han family left the Han family's main house one after another."

"Impossible," it was an old man who spoke, if Han Zhu was present, he would definitely be able to recognize him as one of the directors of the Han family, "How could the Han family leave so easily, do you know what Han Zhu said?"

"I inquired and said that Han Zhu threatened them to destroy the Han family, so they were willing to take the initiative to leave the Han family's main house."

Tips: Press the Enter key to return to the bibliography, press the ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and add bookmarks for you to continue reading next time.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 po18wen.cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
3.1K 128 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
18.6K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...