✓ The great wealth of plane t...

By koushuu17

Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
End

55

178 2 0
By koushuu17

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 55

Section 55

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

He looked at it for a while, then weighed the money in his pocket, and still felt that he was too poor to be poor, so he closed the virtual panel directly.

"Let's go, let's go out and make money."

"I checked it before, and the most lucrative thing in the virtual world should be the mecha points competition."

Han Zhu arrived before Lin Fan, so he specially checked the situation in the virtual world, and the mecha points competition was one of the most eye-catching items.

Lin Fan's eyes lit up: "Let's talk about it, how does the mecha points competition compare?"

"The mecha points competition is a large-scale event every three months, no one needs 10 virtual coins for each competition, 1 point for winning, 1 point for failure, and finally the top three participants after three months can get three months of glory titles and virtual currency rewards, and the rest of the contestants will be rewarded according to the proportion of the competition ranking, but the points can be sold, and under normal circumstances, 1 point can be exchanged for 100 virtual coins."

Lin Fan calculated in his heart, and immediately said excitedly: "In other words, 10 virtual coins can be exchanged for 100 virtual coins, this transaction is very cost-effective?"

Han Zhu nodded: "The top three points in the previous mecha points competition are all above 5,000 points, and the first place will be rewarded with 100,000 virtual coins, if you buy points directly, you will have to spend 500,000 virtual coins to buy the top three, but in order to get a three-month glory title, some local tyrant players will spend a lot of money to buy points."

Lin Fan nodded: "The points of the top three are more than 5,000 points, that is to say, you have to play at least 50 times a day for three months, and you can get so many points without losing once, it is much easier to spend money to buy, you only need 500,000 to buy, and then deduct the bonus of 100,000, as long as 400,000 you can get a three-month glory title, for people who like false names, this deal is very cost-effective."

Han Zhu: "However, it is said that the top three will also receive special treatment from the Empire, so generally the top contestants are reluctant to sell their points."

Lin Fan smiled and said: "It's okay, they don't want me to be willing, it just so happens that I am short of money, so someone sent me the Dafa to make money, let's make money." The

competition area of the points competition was in a building, and as soon as the two of them walked in, they saw a dazzling array of mecha in the building, with prices ranging from 100,000 virtual coins to 10 million virtual coins, just after looking at it for a while, Lin Fan was shocked by the price of the mecha.

When he heard that the reward for the first place in the points competition was only 100,000, he thought that this event was just a small event, but he didn't expect the price of these mecha inside to be so expensive.

After carefully reading the introduction, he realized that the mecha in it was copied according to the type of mecha in reality, and there were several mecha that many people could never see in their lifetime, and the nature of the mecha also determined the victory or loss of the game.

The Mecha Points Tournament is not so much a competition as it is a platform for masters to face off, allowing them to contact different opponents, so as to refract into the real world and improve the actual combat ability of the mecha division.

The top 10 players will get attention after each points competition, but the introduction says that the top 10 players in the general points competition are either top students from major colleges and universities, or local tyrants who spend money to buy points, and there are few unknown people.

For mecha masters, the better the performance of the mecha, the smoother the operation, but Lin Fan and Han Zhu only have 10,000 star coins combined, so they naturally can't afford these expensive dying mechas, so they have to go to the corner and pick up two free basic mechas.

"If you really want to win, it's better to buy it, even if you buy the cheapest mech, the win rate will be higher than the free mech." Someone next to him said, pointing to a mecha not far away, "For example, that one, only 1,000 virtual coins, if you can win a few more games, you can earn money back."

Lin Fan turned his head to look and found that the person who spoke was a man who looked to be in his early twenties, seeing Lin Fan's eyes move to him, he grinned and said embarrassedly: "I'm more nosy, I'm really embarrassed to talk too much just now."

Lin Fan smiled: "It's okay, thank you for the reminder, but we actually want to try the free model today."

"That... It's okay to take it. "They may not know what to say.

Lin Fan also felt that he was probably like the kind of person who didn't give face, and hurriedly said, "We really understand your kindness, thank you." The

other party breathed a sigh of relief: "As long as you don't think I'm nosy, I'd better go to the game first."

Lin Fan stopped him: "Can you add a contact information?" The

other party looked at Lin Fan in surprise, and subconsciously spoke, and couldn't help but smile on his face: "Of course it's no problem, my name is Bai, you can call me Dabai, Xiaobai is fine, it's okay to call me stupid Bai."

Lin Fan looked at him and smiled: "Silly white, is this the nickname your friend gave you?"

"Well," Bai nodded, "They think I'm stupid, so in order to make me remember this, they call me stupid Bai, but I can't always change my bad Xi, always nosy, just like just now, what mecha you choose is your own decision, I talk a lot."

Lin Fan shook his head, he could see that although Bai was easy to talk a lot, he was indeed from the position of being a good person, and also pointed out that choosing a good mecha could make it easier to make money back, just for this reason, he felt that Bai was different from those who simply liked to meddle in things.

"I'll still call you Xiaobai, my name is Lin Fan, by the way, do you know much about mecha combat? Can you tell us a little bit about that? Lin Fan asked, all he saw was written knowledge, and he didn't know anything about some actual combat points, and Bai's appearance also gave them a way to understand mecha combat.

Bai Ye really loves to help, and hurriedly told Lin Fan what he knew about mecha battles, and finally concluded: "In fact, the most important thing for mecha is control, the more advanced the mecha battle mode, the more you have to keep up with your mental power, you can exert great power, but there are very few low-level mecha battle modes, even if your mental power is good, if you can't keep up with the pace of the other party in time, it is easy to fail."

Lin Fan listened a lot and came to his own conclusion: "That is to say, the higher the mecha, the higher the degree of intelligence, the easier it is to understand the user's instructions, is this what it means?"

"That's right," Bai nodded, looking at Lin Fan seriously, "Your comprehension ability is really strong."

Lin Fan smiled, he was in the Yuan Infant Stage, if he didn't even have this comprehension ability, it would be too embarrassing to cultivate the face of the True Realm.

"Is it possible to directly control the control center of the mecha and command the mecha to fight?" Lin Fan raised his own question, which was also a doubt for him, the higher the degree of intelligence of the mecha, the lower the effort relative to the operator, but it also had certain limitations, and it was not as flexible as actual combat hand-to-hand combat.

On the contrary, it is the lowest-grade mecha, and because it is not limited, it can also operate more agile movements.

Bai looked at Lin Fan in surprise: "How can you think so, how can the control center of the mecha be controlled by the spiritual power of ordinary people?"

Lin Fan touched his nose and sighed that sure enough, different eras have different limitations, the human ability equipped with the mecha is indeed strong, but this is only the external strength, the human being itself relies on mental power to control the mecha, but it cannot use more powerful destructive power.

Perhaps one day in the future, mecha will continue to develop, allowing humans to control the mecha center with minimal mental power, so as to truly realize the integrated combat mode of man and machine.

Bai frowned and pondered, and suddenly thought of something: "However, there was indeed someone who defeated many mecha masters with the most basic mecha, but the further he went, his battle became more and more difficult, and in the end he still ended in failure, but that person was also recruited by the Imperial Academy and became the most powerful warrior at that time."

Lin Fan nodded, understanding the limitations of the timesEven if it will be there at any time, I don't dwell on it: "Anyway, thank you for your explanation."

Bai smiled shyly: "You're welcome, no one has ever said so much thank you to me, you are the first."

Han Zhu stood beside Lin Fan, he hadn't answered the conversation between the two before, and at this time, seeing Bai's shy expression, he hurriedly interjected: "It's time for us to try it too, no matter how much we listen, it's better to fight a battle, and the problems encountered by others don't mean that they will become our problems."

Lin Fan felt that Han Zhu's words were very right, and said with a smile: "It's also true, our situation is special. With that

, the two of them were equipped with free basic mechs one after another.

Bai looked at the harmonious relationship between the two, felt a little envious in his heart, and said with a smile: "Then I'm going to play too, I still have to win ten games today."

Lin Fan: "Goodbye."

Chapter 72 Points to Make

Money After parting ways

with Bai, Lin Fan and Han Zhu began their battle path.

The dreams are rich, and the reality is skinny.

When the two met offline again, their defeat rate was already as high as ten.

Lin Fan said helplessly: "We are too fast, we must slow down."

Han Zhu nodded, obviously agreeing with Lin Fan's words: "At the beginning of the next game, our speed will start to be full, adapt to the speed of the mecha, otherwise the final result will only be to lose." Han

Zhu Jindan stage, Lin Fan Yuan infant stage, both of them have very strong divine senses, but too powerful divine senses have also caused a certain impact on the two, because the mecha can't keep up with their speed.

The two looked at each other and said at the same time, "Go on." Soon

, the two entered battle mode again.

"Why are these two people again?"

"You know?"

"I've seen it a few times before, although the battle patterns of the two people are different, there will always be some similarities, it feels like their speed is too fast, and the speed of the mecha is too slow."

"How is that possible? Are you kidding?

"What I'm saying is true, and they're getting used to the fight, I'm afraid it's going to start reversing next."

In the eleventh game, Lin Fan and Han Zhu both slowed down the speed at which they controlled the mecha and cooperated with the mecha based on the experience they had gained before.

The outcome of this game is still a failure, but the chances of winning for the two are not low.

In the twelfth game, they began to become more comfortable and eventually turned defeat into victory.

In the thirteenth and fourteenth games, the time it took them to finish the game was getting shorter and shorter.

By the time the day was over, they each had forty more points.

Back in the waiting area, the two looked at each other and smiled, and sold all the points.

For the next ten days, the two of them will go to the game hall when they are free, and each person will play 100 games a day, and the winning rate will reach 100%.

All the points were sold, a total of 2,000 points, and 200,000 Star Coins.

At the same time, Captain Wood's side also began to put cherry tomatoes on the market, and after many investigations, they set the price of cherry tomatoes at 1,000 star coins each, with a limit of 10 per day.

Since there are only 10 cherry tomatoes a day, they are all snatched up every time they are just put on the market.

"If sales increase in the later period, the price of cherry tomatoes will definitely decrease."

"That's no problem, but the sales in the early stage must be controlled, and after your first fruits bear fruit, you can increase the sales." Lin Fan said, and was also amazed by Captain Mu's boldness.

He sells the food of the cultivation realm on the earth, and the price is only 10 yuan a piece, and the price of selling cherry tomatoes here is actually calculated by one, and the price is 1,000 star coins, and selling 10 on his side is equivalent to selling 1,000 pieces of rice.

However, this is also related to the yield, the matter of cherry tomatoes, Lin Fan gave full authority to Captain Mu, it takes time to study, and it takes a lot of time to increase the output, but when Lin Fan sells rice, he directly uses the rice planted in space, and the output of the two cannot be the same.

"By the way, there's something I want to ask Captain Mu for help."

Captain Mu looked at Lin Fan: "Please speak."

Lin Fan nodded: "We can't live here all the time, so I want to ask Captain Mu to help us find a house."

Captain Mu thought for a while: "It just so happens that there is a house for sale near here, the area is quite large, and the price is not high, as long as three million, and only 300,000 if you make a down payment."

Lin Fan sighed with emotion about the amount in his card, but he didn't expect it to fly away just after he got it.

"I'll transfer 200,000 to you first, and then transfer the remaining 100,000 to you." Lin Fan directly allocated 200,000 yuan in the card to Captain Mu.

Captain Mu accepted 200,000 yuan, but couldn't help asking: "Didn't you have no money before?" Why did you suddenly earn 200,000?

Lin Fan didn't hide it, and said with a smile: "We have been playing the mecha points competition for the past ten days, and then sell all the points." Captain

Mu was surprised: "Points race? You've won 200 races in just 10 days, which is enough to win the championship, right? Lin Fan shrugged:

"I'm not interested in the championship."

Captain Mu opened his mouth, but finally had to give in to him: "If you like it, it's fine."

After chatting

with Captain Mu, Lin Fan and Han Zhu went back to the room.

Captain Mu stood in place for a while, and then came to the warehouse where the cherry tomatoes were being studied: "How is the research going now?"

"Captain, our soil doesn't seem to be suitable for growing this kind of fruit, and when these fruits go up, there will be genetic mutations, and the fruits also contain a lot of toxins."

"Then focus on soil research and try to skim off harmful elements in the soil."

"Captain, we've tried a few times, but it's completely unclear what the harmful elements are in the soil."

"Why don't you ask Lin Fan for help?" Ray said suddenly.

"Lin Fan?" Captain Mu frowned, "Can he really do it?"

Ray nodded: "If I'm not mistaken, he once said that he knows some skills in growing plants, so it's better to leave this question to him, he shouldn't have it."Issue.

Captain Mu hesitated, the reason why he promised Lin Fan before was to give him a face, as for what Lin Fan said, he was indeed half-convinced.

But when Ray said this, he was also a little shaken: "I'll look for him." With that

, Captain Mu immediately opened the communication and told Lin Fan about it.

Lin Fan immediately agreed: "No problem, send me a sample, I will help you find out what the harmful elements in the soil are, and you will deal with it after you find out."

Tips: Press the Enter key to return to the bibliography, press the ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and add bookmarks for you to continue reading next time.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 po18wen.cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
24K 404 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
2.3K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...