HIS AVOCADO

By _authoranuu__

โœงDynamics of life are never the same for all, but everything depends on the way in which you see through life... More

Copyright
Character Description
Dedication๐Ÿ’Œ
Preface
Aesthetics (Western)
Aesthetics (Indian)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Outfits For Engagement
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

830 64 87
By _authoranuu__

Do vote and comment. Your comments motivates me a lot to write🥺💗
Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates. Do check out my new reels.
_authoranuu__ my Instagram handle..!!

Don't be a silent reader or from the next chapter I'm gonna set targets. Atleast vote pleaseee.
Maine apni puri koshish ki hai emotions daalne ki agar acha naa lage please comments me batana mai change apne mistake sudharingi. Your words matter🥺🤍

____________________________________________________________________________

ENGAGEMENT HALL
AUTHOR

The hall was decorated with flowers and lights, creating a festive atmosphere. The guests were seated on both sides of the aisle, waiting for the arrival of the bride and groom. A soft music played in the background, adding to the mood.

Suddenly, the doors opened and everyone turned their heads to see the couple. They looked stunning in their golden outfits, shining like royalty. The bride wore a lehenga with intricate embroidery and a matching dupatta. She had a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. She also wore a necklace, earrings, and a maang tikka, enhancing her beauty. The groom wore a sherwani with a turban and a sword. He looked confident and handsome, holding the bride's hand. He also wore a brooch, a watch, and a ring, complementing his style.

They walked slowly down the aisle, receiving blessings and compliments from the guests. They reached the stage, where a priest was waiting for them. They exchanged garlands and rings, and then bowed to the elders. They looked at each other with love and happiness, ready to start their new journey together. They also hugged and kissed each other, expressing their affection. The guests clapped and cheered for them, wishing them a happy life ahead.

After the exchange of rings, the groom's family members came to the stage and gave their blessings to the couple. They hugged and congratulated them, and also gave them some gifts. The bride and groom thanked them and smiled.

Then, the bride and groom sat on their chairs and enjoyed the performance of the bride's sister and brother. They danced to a romantic song, expressing their happiness for the couple. They also made some jokes and teased them, making them laugh. The guests also enjoyed their performance and clapped for them.

Next, Nash and Axar came to the stage and danced to a peppy song, showing their energy and enthusiasm. They also invited some other friends to join them and they all danced together. They also dedicated some lines to the couple, praising them and wishing them well. The bride and groom also joined them in the chorus, singing along and having fun.

"Oh, so Mr Axar got some moves" Aditi thought to herself and gave to flying kiss to him which no one saw according to her but fortunately Axar saw and gladly accepted her kiss without her knowledge. He smiled ear to ear at her cuteness.

"Mere chuhe ko dance bhi aati hai....hayee kya moves hai. Kamar toh bahut achi hila raha....ek min mai apne hi chuhe ko cher nahi. Arohi tu bhi na pyar me pagal ho chuki hai" Arohi talked to herself in her mind and faceplamed herself, smiling.

Finally, the bride and groom showed their moves, dancing to a popular song. They looked at each other with love and passion, and also showed their chemistry and coordination. They also added some twists and turns, surprising and impressing everyone. They ended their dance with a kiss, leaving everyone in admiration. The guests cheered and applauded for them, and also joined them on the dance floor.

The music and dance continued for a while, creating a lively and joyful atmosphere. The bride and groom also mingled with the guests, thanking them for coming and sharing their happiness. They also posed for some pictures, capturing their memories.

"Mai aati hu kuch kha kar" Arohi said to Aditi and excused herself.

In this ceremony there was someone who's eyes were on Arohi. That person is watching her with eyes full of jealousy, anger, destroy. That person wants to take away everything single thing which give her happiness.

"Jitna khush hona hai ho lo, Ms Arohi kyuki jaldi apke rone wale din aa rahe hai" That person thought and smirked.

He noticed Arohi getting up from her place and going to the food counter. He followed her from behind.

He stood beside her near the food counter with a plate. Arohi sensed something is wrong so she excused herself from there and was going into a room when he came from behind and pinned her to the wall.

"Running away, darls" He said in deep evil like voice and gripped both her hand more tightly.

"Who are you?? Leave me or else---"He cutted her off and said "Else what, princess??"

"Don't you dare to call me with names with your filthy mouth" She said gritting her teeth. She tried to be strong. She knows if she shows any sign of her getting weak it will be a advantage for him.
"Kuch nahi hoga Riri. Himmat rakh" she encouraged herself.

She can't imagine if someday when her past will repeat she will find herself weak. She didn't even knew why again she have to face all these. "I'm strong. Mai kuch bhi kar sakti hu. Kali ka roop hoti hai stree, mai haar nahi maan sakti" She thought and kicked him between his legs. He left her hand and started stumbling. Finding an opportunity, Arohi ran from there and went inside the room where her sister got ready before for her engagement.

Two pair of soft eyes watched her. He saw Arohi running but with fear and tears. He couldn't control himself and ran towards the room in which Arohi locked herself

She throws herself on the couch clutching a pillow. She hears a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" She asked trying to sound calm.

"It's me, Nash. Can I come in?" Hearing his voice, gave her comfort. But she was not in the state to say anything. She didn't knew how Nash will react. She doesn't want to show her weak side to Nash.

" No, please go away. I don't want to see anyone" Her words were like daggers to him but he knows she is going through something. He saw her running away as if someone is trying to kill her.

"Bella, please. I'm worried about you. Why you're locking yourself?? What's wrong? Please let me enter" his voice cracked a little. He himself don't know when Arohi became his weakness. Seeing her like this is hurting him.

Arohi, said sternly "Nothing. Just leave me alone"

"Arohi, I know something is bothering you. You can tell me. I'm here to help you" A tear escaped from his azure blue eyes. Those eyes which only have love for his Avocado is now burning in anger for that person who hurted his love.

"You can't help me. No one can" She yelled and started crying bitterly.

"Arohi, don't say that. You're not alone. You have me, and your sister and your friends. We all love you and care about you." Nash said, hoping this will calm her down but it was of no use.

"No, you don't understand. You don't know what I've been through. You don't know what he did to me" she shouted from inside the room

"Who, Arohi? Who did what to you?" He asked softly so that she doesn't feel any more scared.

"He... he... he......" She tried to speak but

Arohi breaks down and starts crying in fear. Her past is haunting her again. She starts trembling, her hands and legs start shaking. She is unable to breathe even after gulping one full bottle of water. She takes out a medicine from her purse which she always keeps with her for emergency and eats it. Unable to control his anger, he broke the door of the room from outside. Seeing Aarohi in this state, his heart broke into pieces. Anger, this is the only emotion visible in his eyes right now. Whoever has caused this condition of his love cannot escape. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly. She clutched his kurta into her fist. Hiding her face in his chest, she cried more. Stains of her tears were visible on his face but does he care....naah!!

"Arohi, calm down. Breathe, Arohi, breathe. It's okay. It's over. He can't hurt you anymore" He said, rubbing her back with one hand and the other one is caressing her hairs.

"No, it's not over. It's never over. He's still out there. He's still after me. He wants to kill me." She said, putting her arms around his neck, hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

Nash was about to say something when he saw something which make his eyes go wide. He never thought that the girl who always smile, jokes around with her siblings and best friend, gave funny nicknames to everyone, will have anxiety and depression. Also she's in that stage where she has to take medicine, which is harmful for her life.

"Arohi, no. That's not true.You're safe" Nash voice came out slow. He has no idea what to do in this type of situation. Should he be happy that finally his Avocado is hugging him or sad because his Avocado is risking her life by taking those medicines.

" No, I'm not safe. I'm never safe. He's everywhere. He's in my dreams, he's in my thoughts, he's in my memories. He won't leave me alone. He won't let me live" She yelled, started pushing him but he hold her more securely.

"Arohi, please. Listen to me. You're not alone. I'm here with you. I'll protect you. I'll never let him hurt you again. Listen to me,
I believe in you. Just remember that I'm here for you. I'm proud of you for facing this head on. Cry as much as you want. I'm here to wipe your tears. Lean on me but keep your chin up. That makes you the strongest. I'll give you the world, the moon, the fucking stars. Anything you ask Mi Alma. This world will bow to you and I'll make sure of that, My swan" He said, seeing in her dark brown orbs. She saw nothing but love, respect, admiration in his eyes but for whom?? For her.

She never felt so loved, she never felt so warm, she never felt so safe but here she was sitting in his arms wrapped around her, feeling more than comfortable. Nash leaned and left a small peck on his forehead.

Arohi said, "Nash......"

Nash hugs Arohi and tries to comfort her. He strokes her hair and kisses her forehead. He whispers soothing words in her ear.

He said, "Shh, it's okay. It's okay. I'm here. I'm here"

Meanwhile his thoughts are messed up. He wants to know the person behind his love's this state. He wants to know why his bella take those medicines which can risk her life.

" I'll kill that person who hurted you. That person will beg on his knees for mercy but this beast will never show mercy to someone who hurted his soul, his only love, His Avocado" He said in his thoughts and took a oath to kill that person behind all this.

______________________________

The engagement ceremony was a success, and everyone had a great time. The bride and groom were happy and excited, looking forward to their wedding day. They also felt closer to each other, and more confident about their future. They knew they had found their soulmates, and they couldn't wait to start their new life together.

The guests started to leave the hall, after congratulating the couple and enjoying the party. The groom and bride and his family bid farewell to them, and thanked them for their presence and gifts.

The groom and bride and his family then went to have their food together, in a separate room. They were hungry and tired, after a long and eventful day. They enjoyed the delicious dishes, and also chatted with each other. They shared their impressions and feelings about the engagement ceremony, and also discussed the preparations and arrangements for the wedding. They also praised the bride and groom, and expressed their happiness and excitement for them.

Meanwhile, the bride's sister Arohi was now feeling better after all the crying session she had 1-2 hours before. It was only possible because of Nash. After crying in his arms, she felt something in her heart.  Safe, that the only word her mind is saying her.

When both Nash and Arohi were coming out of the room, they behaved as if nothing happened. Arohi was smiling, laughing with everyone. Though Aditi sensed something has happened. Nash was not leaving her side, wherever she was going, he was going with her, to make sure she is fine.

"She's the most strongest girl I have ever seen in my life" He said to himself, proudly.

She was so engrossed in her work, that she didn't notice her lover boy, who came from behind and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. He whispered in her ear, "Hey, bella, You've been working hard all day. Don't you think you deserve a break? Can you please leave all the work to tomorrow and have something to eat"

She turned around and saw his smiling face. She felt a surge of warmth and affection for him. He was her something which she couldn't describe in words but she knew he is the one for her.  He had helped her a lot with the planning and execution of the engagement ceremony, and had also supported her emotionally.

She smiled back at him, and said, "Hi, handsome. You've been amazing today. Thank you for everything. But I still have some work to do. I have to pay the florist, and then check on the other vendors."

He kissed her knuckles and said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of that. You just come with me"

He took her hand, and led her to a corner of the hall, where he had arranged a small table with two chairs. On the table, there was a plate of her favorite snacks, and a bottle of her favorite drink.

He had also put a rose and a card on the table, with a message that said, "To my lovely Avocado, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You're Amazing. No one can take your place neither in this life nor in any other. You are stuck with this idiot. Yours chuha *a heart* "

She was touched and amazed by his gesture. She hugged him, and said, "Nash, you are so sweet and caring. I'm willing to stay with this idiot. This is the best surprise ever." She pinched his nose. But when she realized what she actually said to him, got shy and  lowered her gazes.

He slowly raised her face by holding her chin and saw her face shaded in pink due to this proximity. Her eyes were closed. Heartbeats were so fast that someone can hear even from a distance. He slowly caressed her cheeks, eyes and whispered leaning more, "You look cute when blushing. I hope you're not feeling uncomfortable. But I think you should have your food. It's getting cold"

Hearing his words, she came back to her senses, freed  herself up from his grip and sat down on the table.

They sat down, and ate their food, while talking and laughing. They were happy and content, and felt closer than ever. They didn't care about anything else, except each other.

✬✬✬✬✬

The evening was coming to an end, and Arohi, Aditi Nash and Axar were about to leave the engagement hall. They had enjoyed a splendid celebration of their sister's engagement and were looking forward to the wedding. As they walked towards the exit, Aditi's phone rang. She glanced at the caller ID and saw it was her secretary , Abhishek. She answered the call, expecting to hear his cheerful voice.

But instead of a greeting, she heard a sob. Her secretary was crying, and his words were barely audible. He said something that made Aditi's blood run cold. She felt a surge of panic and disbelief, and her legs gave way. She collapsed on the floor, dropping her phone. The screen cracked as it hit the ground, but she didn't notice. She was too shocked to react.

Axar, who was holding her hand, caught her before she hit her head. He cradled her in his arms, and looked at her with concern. He saw the fear and pain in her eyes, and felt a knot in his stomach. He asked her what was wrong, but she couldn't speak. She just shook her head, and buried her face in his chest.

Arohi, who was walking ahead of them, heard the commotion and turned around. She saw Aditi lying in Axar's arms, and ran towards them. She asked them what happened, and tried to calm Aditi down. She picked up Aditi's phone, and saw the call was still on. She put the phone to her ear, and heard Abhishek's voice. He repeated the dreadful news, and Arohi gasped. She couldn't believe it either.

She handed the phone back to Aditi, and hugged her. She told her she was sorry, and that they were there for her. She asked Axar to help her get Aditi to the car. They needed to go to the hospital as soon as possible.

Aditi took the phone, and whispered a few words to him. She told him she was coming.  She hung up the phone, and gathered some courage. She looked at Nash and Axar, and told them what her secretary had said. Her voice was trembling, and her eyes were filled with tears.

She said, "My mom is in the hospital. She had a heart attack. She's in critical condition"

They quickly got into the car, and Nash took the driver's seat. He started the engine, and sped away from the engagement hall. He drove as fast as he could, ignoring the traffic lights and the horns. He knew every second mattered, and he wanted to reach the hospital as soon as possible.

Aditi was sitting in the back seat, hugging Arohi. She was crying uncontrollably, and praying for her mother's life. She couldn't bear the thought of losing her. She felt a wave of guilt and regret, for not spending enough time with her, for not telling her how much she loved her, for not being there for her. She wished she could turn back time, and make things right.

Axar was sitting next to Aditi, and he was trying to comfort her. He gently caressed her open hair, and whispered words of hope and support. He told her that her mother was strong, and that she would pull through. He told her that they were all with her, and that they would face this together. He told her that he loved her, and that he would never leave her side.

They reached the hospital in record time, and parked the car in front of the emergency entrance. They got out of the car, and ran towards the reception. They asked the receptionist where Aditi's mother was, and she checked the computer. She told them that she was in the ICU, and gave them the room number. She also told them that only one person was allowed to visit at a time, and that they had to wear masks and gloves.

They thanked the receptionist, and followed the signs to the ICU. They found the room where Aditi's mother was, and saw a doctor standing outside. They approached him, and asked him how she was. He looked at them with a serious expression, and told them that she was in a critical condition. He said that she had suffered a massive heart attack, and that they had to perform an emergency surgery. He said that they had managed to stabilize her, but that she was still unconscious. He said that they had to wait and see how she would respond to the treatment. He said that he was sorry, and that he would do his best to save her.

"Please kuch bhi kijiye or meri mummy ko bacha lijiye" Aditi begged the doctor knelt down on her knees, folding her hands together.

"Pearl, please. Stay strong. Nothing will happen to her" Axar said and sat on his knees hugged Aditi, kissed her crown.

Nash was holding Arohi because he knew how much attached she is to Mrs Das. Already she had cried enough, if she cries now she will lose her consciousness. He was continuously rubbing her back preventing her from crying.

"Doctor, aap apni puri koshish karo mumma ko bachane me" Arohi said the doctor. He nodded and went inside the OT to continue the surgery.

They thanked the doctor, and sat down on the chairs outside the OT. They were waiting anxiously, hoping for a miracle. Aditi was still crying, and Arohi was hugging her, giving her the comfort. She knew how much she loved her mother, and how hard it was for her to face this situation. She remembered how she had lost her father in a car accident, when she was just a teenager. She knew she couldn't bear to lose her mother too.

She tried to distract her, and make her feel better. She told her stories from their childhood, and reminded her of the happy moments they had shared. She told her how proud her mother was of her, and how much she supported her dreams. She told her how beautiful and strong she was, and how much she admired her. She told her how much Axar cared for her, and how he would always be there for her.

Axar and Nash were sitting next to them, and they also tried to cheer her up. They told her jokes, and made her laugh. They told her how amazing and talented she was, and how she had inspired them. They told her how lucky and grateful they were, to have her as a friend. They told her how much they loved her, and how they would never leave her alone.

They waited for hours, and prayed for her mother's recovery. They hoped that the surgery would be successful, and that her mother would wake up soon. They hoped that everything would be alright, and that they would see her smile again.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ik I have not added enough dialogues of them because I was already lacking with emotions 🥲 I couldn't give them enough lines. Sorry

That's it for today..!!!
What do you think will happen?? Will her mom will survive??
Do vote and comment down your thoughts.
Please don't be a silent reader it's hurts 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 5.7K 23
๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’, ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š. โ€ข~โ‰โ€โ‰~โ€ข ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
366K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
775K 23.2K 40
โ€ข BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES โ€ข โ€ข COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข STANDALONE โ€ข ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1.8M 71.4K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...