Still MY Wife

By asmyhope

You started banging on the door, screaming, "HELP SOMEBODY! PLEASE!" He held your body in his arms, slowly co... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
FO R T Y S IX
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E

T H I R T Y E I G H T

136 4 1
By asmyhope

Stop panicking, stop panicking.
You know how to handle him.
Just calm do-

And his knees fell on the ground, bowing to you. He kept holding on to your fingers. His hand was wet and hot and his rings were hurting because of the tight grip.

"Jimin? Get up!", you yelled while picking him up and made him sit down on the edge of the bed. You had no choice but to sit beside him while holding his arms so he won't fall. His head was continuously going backward and forward and eyes were about to shut but he kept them open, forcefully as it seemed to you.

"You know,", his hands made their way to your cheeks and made them warm. Though the touch was warm, it felt cold from the inside. "I... I wasn't l...lying about all that."

"It's not the right time to talk about that.", you answered quickly while tightening your grip over his hand. The situation you were in disgusted you so much, you felt weirdly unsafe. Not like you ever felt safe but this time it was different, felt like he could harm you.

"Can...Can you r-really not...not see how much I love you, baby?", his other hand left itself from your hold and travelled across your waist.

"Ji-Jimin I am not comfortable with you touching me like that.", you confronted and tried to stand up, your eyes not looking in his.

"But I am.", he pulls you down and you fell on the bed. He crossed his arms around your body and gripped the sheets. You were trapped between him, he was on top of you still maintaining some distance from you.

Your heart started beating faster with each breath being unstable and heavy, you looked in his eyes which had nothing but a strong and greedy desire. Your body froze. You tired to move yourself but it felt like you were chained up, couldn't move.

"Jimin? What are y-", you whispered after failing to say it out loud.

He started leaning closer to you as his scent or say, that smell of alcohol coming from him got stronger. His eyes were closed and his lips were moving closer to yours.

Please, no...

You wanted to move, get up, push him back but couldn't. Your body was not in your control. You just squinted your eyes tightly like you're accepting whatever he'll do. It's the worst you ever felt, will ever feel; disgusted, helpless and defeated, these emotions at peak.

You quietly waited. But to your surprise, or say fortune, whatever you were thinking never happened. Instead you felt him falling over you which made you hastily open your eyes and come back to your senses.

"Ji- Jimin?", you finally spoke. You started to tear up.

"Jimin ge...get off me.", you trembled with your breath getting heavier.

He probably fainted. You freed yourself and stood up. Your body was shaking badly dripped in sweat from top to bottom.

You grabbed him by his collar and yelled, "Why did you fucking stopped?"
With those words you bursted into tears. Stepping back from him, you fell down on the floor.

You couldn't even process your situation but what you can was that you are just an object for him. Love, baby, my everything, he says all that without knowing it's meaning. He ruined the meaning of those words for you.

"How can he sleep in peace knowing damn well what he does everyday? How?", you sobbed as your tears dripped on the floor, staining your cheeks.

Namjoon-

Namjoon came to his room after talking with Hoseok. He saw Jisoo standing at the balcony, looking outside within her deep thoughts. He went and quietly stood near her, just a step away.He turned himself to Jisoo. With a faint smile, he held her hands in his, giving them a deep kiss. His eyes got filled with tears which he might have held in for too long. His lips stumbled but he spoke, "I apologise love."

"Joon? For what?", she cupped his cheeks and held them close to her face.

"For lying to you for so long. I lied about myself, my family and...and look now, he targeted you too.", he sniffed. After all, he loved her the most in this world.

Jisoo held his figure in her hands tightly, caressing his shoulders with her warm hands she ensured, "And I understand exactly why you did that. You had your reasons and I respect that Joon. Don't blame yourself for what happened. I am here now, hm?"

"But Soo I... I still am sorr-"

"Stop love it's okay. But from now you can trust me too. It's not just about Y/n now, it's about you too."

"I love you, more than anyone.", his breath crashed her neck and he closed his eyes pulling her tighter in the warm embrace.

"Love you too.", she gave a small peck on his cheeks.

Jisoo-

Pfft! Bunch of fools, aren't they?

Jimin-

My eyes softly burned as the sunlight sparkled over them making me open them. Things seemed blur at first but eventually it became clear.
I was lying on her bed with the clothes I wore yesterday. I had absolutely no recollection of last night.
My hands travelled to my forehead as I felt a pounding headache.

My eyes looked for her in the room but failed to spot her. Only thing I noticed is how messy her room was which was strange because it's always clean and tidy. I sat up and flipped my hair back with my hands.

"Why am I here?", I mumbled to myself.

I kept thinking about last night, about what happened or what I did but it all seemed blank.

"Hana!", I called.

"Hana come here.", I shouted while rubbing my forehead. She came running and stood in front of me.

"How can I help you Mr. Park?"

"Where's Y/n?"

My question worried her, her lips shaked but didn't let a word out.

"I asked you something. Where is she Hana?"

"She...Mr. Park, she, umm..."

"Come on Hana, speak up!", I raised my voice as she flinched. I didn't wanted to but I was very frustrated.

"She's in the garden Mr. Park..."

This is enough.

"Was I not clear when I said I don't want her outside her room, Hana?", I gritted my teeth.

It wasn't like I don't trust her, I do. She just play little games with me sometimes and I hate that.
I didn't allowed her so she must listen, right? Because after all it's for her own well being.

"Sir I, I told her but she...didn't...listened... This won't happen again I promise you."

"Not another word. You're all useless honestly."

I walked downstairs to find her. I tried my best to keep my anger inside hidden or she might get scared.

I came outside and found her sitting at the bench. She was facing the sun as her silhouette blurred everything from me. Her white dress perfectly touching her curves. Her lustrous hair blowing in the wind, though I couldn't see her face properly due to the sunlight, I knew it's still shining.

"How can I get angry when she looks like that every now and then, huh?", I chuckled.

Yes we had pretty good amount of arguments but in the end I love her and that's what matters.

I walked towards her and placed my hands on her shoulder.

Y/n-

You could hear his steps walking closer which made you feel more and more scared, especially after last night. Last night was a nightmare, the one you could never forget even if you try to.

I can't wait for anyone anymore now and go through that everyday, no. I can help me and I have to.

His hands went on your shoulders and you turned your face to him.

You loved it, the pure shock on his face, it felt so satisfying.

"I know what you're thinking Jimin. You're thinking who the fuck did this, right?"

"Y/n...", he kneeled down in front of you and you cupped his face. He was at loss of words so it was your time to speak.

"You're thinking about how I got these scars on my face, hands and neck, right?"

"Did I...?"

"You guessed it!", I exclaimed, "You did this Mr. Park Jimin."

"Y/n I didn't knew... I-It was, I was drunk and-", his voice cracked.

"So you being drunk justifies you hurting me? You can beat me to death but it's alright because you're high on alcohol?", I kept my smile.

"I'm not saying that. I, Y/n-", his tears fell on your hands, loved it. As his body shook in fear and regret, those emtions which clouded his face became clearer with hints of tears, you felt like a winner, at the first task.

"You don't have to say anything Jimin. It was my fault to be honest. Should've ended you the first time."

"Gi-Give me another chanc-"

"Another chance?", you said loudly which made him flinch.

"How many? Till I die? Answer me Jimin, how many chances do you need?", you stood up so did he. He was unable to look in your eyes. He faced you but at the same time he didn't.

"Just one more. One more, I'll give you the world if yo-"

"Give me my peace. That's the least you can do.", you went inside without hearing his answer or even looking back at him. You could hear him calling you once or twice but after a moment he stopped.

You came back to your room and shut the door. Just before sitting on the bed you heard a knock. Thinking it was him again, at the loss of his self respect you yelled, "I don't wanr to talk Jimi-"

"It's me mam, Hana. May I please come inside?"

Your rage dissappeared and you opened the door. She was standing there with a cup of tea on the tray in her hands. You felt it was rude to refuse her.

"I'll...I don't want it, please."

"Please mam. You need to be healthy to do what you want, right?"

She was right.

"Come inside."

As you took a sip of your hot piping tea, Hana raised a question. You saw it coming as she was contemplating since she saw you today.

"Mam may I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"It's none of my concern or something I should know but..."

"But?"

"Why did you lied to Mr.Park?"

You eyes themselves at her raised and you put down the cup.

"Lied?", you crossed your legs and looked at her, "What lie?"

"Abo...About yesterday. Mr.Park didn't hurt you. He was asleep the whole time.", her voice was shaking, so were her pupils.

"How'd you know?"

"You went inside his room to sleep yesterday and he didn't came outside because you locked the door from outside."

"Hana."

"I'm sorry. It...It was not something I should pay attention to, sorry mam.", she bowed to you a couple of times.

"No, Hana, it's okay.", your voice became calmer than before.

"I lied because... because that's all I see in him. I'll show him what he made me go through.", you stated while sighing at the end.

"And I want you to help me just once Hana."

"How?", her eyes asked for answer.

Author-

I'm late again right?
Ykw fuck my classes-
Seriously it's literally Jan and they successfully are ruining my first month of 2024.

Dw, I'll try my best to post next part within a week.
Byee, take care♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
191K 6.9K 38
'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters'. 'l am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad m...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...