✓ The great wealth of plane t...

By koushuu17

Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
End

38

193 2 2
By koushuu17

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 38

Section 38

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Yes, we tried to stop two people just now, but it turned out to be like hitting a wall, and we couldn't move a step with all our strength." One of the bodyguards quickly explained, eager to show his innocence.

"Can't move, can't move," the old man thought in a broken voice, "it must be, it must be, it must be, absolutely, what about them?"

"Let's go, let's go."

"Oops, why didn't you say it earlier." As soon as the words fell, the old man quickly left.

Not long after the old man left, several waves of people came, asking the same questions, and after asking that the people had left, they all showed the same expressions as the old man, regret, regret, and then immediately turned away.

The people who were still in the banquet hall were skeptical at the beginning, then began to believe, and finally almost everyone felt that perhaps the unbelievable thing that had just happened was true.

After all, three people become tigers.

But who are these people who come and go?

It's a good banquet, because Han Zhu left early, everyone doesn't have much to think about staying here, if it weren't for Old Man Han's face, I'm afraid someone would have left.

Ye Jieqi quietly walked to Old Man Han's side and said in a low voice: "Grandpa, don't be angry, this matter is all Brother Han Zhu's fault."

Old Man Han squinted: "I think all this is the man's fault, if it weren't for that man, Han Zhu would not have left the Han family, Xiao Yezi, don't worry,

Han Zhu is yours, I will let him marry you obediently, no one can break up the marriage between the two of you."

Ye Jieqi smiled and bent her eyes, and the curvature of the corners of her mouth was just right: "Thank you grandpa, don't be angry, it's important to take care of your body, the Han family needs grandpa, because grandpa is here, the Han family is strong."

"I love to hear this," Old Man Han smiled, "It's a pity that the other people here now are probably not thinking about the old man, heh, it's just a group of people who can't get on the stage."

On the other side, after Han Zhu and Lin Fan left Han's house, they went straight to the supermarket.

Those who followed closely behind never expected that the two would go to the supermarket, and after following them for a while, they lost their tracks, and they all hated that they couldn't get there sooner.

"A handful of celery, a cauliflower, and a cabbage."

"Where's the meat?"

"Take a better piece, this kind of big family banquet is really nothing fun, and this time I almost moved you back with a fiancée, it's really bad." Lin Fan shook his head, he didn't know why, but he was silently depressed after knowing that the woman was the fiancée that Old Man Han had found for Han Zhu.

"It's not you yet, so you don't have to follow."

"It's not like I haven't been there, besides, I saw that those bodyguards couldn't help me, but they just put on a confident appearance, which is actually quite interesting, and your cousin is too, obviously stupid, and pretending to be shrewd, the whole Han family is smarter."

"And I want to thank you for the compliment?" Han Zhu smiled.

Lin Fan glanced at him: "Otherwise? ...... Hey, hey, take a handful of green onions..."

Chapter 49: A Little Accident

"Lin Fan, are you free now?"

"Free, what's the matter with the teacher?"

"If you have time, I will come to school, I have something to tell you."

"Okay, I'll come right over."

After hanging up the phone, Lin Fan called Han Zhu again: "I'm going to school now, I don't know when I'll come back, I'll call you before I come back."

"It just so happens that I have something to do later, so I'll get back in touch." Han Zhu, who was in the office, hung up the phone, got up to sort out the materials, took all the materials in his hands, and then walked out of the office.

"Boss." There were several employees standing at the door, each with a nervous look on their faces.

"Don't be nervous," Han Zhu said with a smile, "We've done our best, and the next thing can only be left to the fate of heaven, if it's ours, it will always belong to us, and if it's not ours, we can't barely come." That

being said, the mood was still nerve, after all, the project took the whole company a few months, from the beginning of the collection of information, to the planning of the budget, to the custom pricing, the design scheme, they thought of everything they could think of, and if the project still ended up failing, everyone would be sad.

Han Zhu raised his chin: "Let's go." Both

sides set off at the same time, and it was Lin Fan who arrived at the school first.

"Teacher Wu," Lin Fan knocked on the office door, "Can I go in?"

"Come in." Teacher Wu sat behind his desk and swept his gaze to Lin Fan, "Actually, this matter was originally called to you over, but after thinking about it, it is better to let you know about some things."

Lin Fan was puzzled: "Did something happen?"

"That's right," Teacher Wu looked at Lin Fan seriously, "Not long ago, someone put pressure on the school, hoping that the school would suppress your graduation certificate and degree certificate.

Lin Fan looked at Teacher Wu in surprise: "Huh?

Teacher

Wu nodded: "That's it, although this matter has been resolved by the school, the other party does have a certain strength, and it can also exert pressure through the Ministry of Education, so I want you to think about whether you have offended someone recently."

"Offended?" Lin Fan frowned suspiciously, if he really wanted to offend, I'm afraid there was only the Han family, but he didn't understand why the Han family would use such a method, it was really... It's funny, "I understand, Mr. Wu, thank you Mr. Wu for reminding me, I'll pay attention."

Seeing that Lin Fan didn't show a worried look, Teacher

Wu understood that he really didn't care, so he changed the topic: "By the way, have you ever thought about going to graduate school, with your grades, it is not difficult to get to a higher school, although you are older, but you can work while taking the graduate school entrance examination, and it can also relieve your pressure."

As a teacher, Mr. Wu still hopes that the lives of students can get better and better, and the five years that Lin Fan disappeared are indeed a loss, but if he can really be admitted to graduate school, it will also be a bonus to his future.

Lin Fan heard the meaning of Mr. Wu's words, and felt a warmth in his heart, but he still rejected Mr. Wu's kindness: "No, academic qualifications are not of much use to me, the reason why I want to finish college after I come back is also because of my obsession, and I have been reading books in my spare time now, in terms of knowledge reserves, I believe that my reserves will be more than ordinary graduate students."

"That's fine," Teacher Wu nodded, "The important thing is not the academic qualifications, but the knowledge reserves, with your ability, you really only need to study by yourself, by the way, Teacher Zhao, who taught your class before, is now in the upstairs office, do you want to go up and have a look?"

"Is Mr. Zhao upstairs? Okay, I'll go up and have a look now, then thank you, Mr. Wu. Lin Fan smiled and turned to leave the office.

After Lin Fan left, another teacher in the office sighed: "With such a good student, if I were a high school teacher or a junior high school teacher, I would be very happy." "It's

good now," Teacher Wu said with a smile, "In high school, Lin Fan's idea is that no matter how good his grades are, he won't be admitted to college, which will be very congested."

"Hahahaha, that's what I said."

On the other side, after Lin Fan went upstairs, he knocked on the office door directly.

"Come in."

Lin Fan opened the office door, looked up, and saw Teacher Zhao sitting directly opposite, Teacher Zhao seven years ago was just a teacher who had just graduated, and seven years later, she had become an associate professor.

"Teacher Zhao."

"Oh, Lin Fan," Teacher Zhao hurriedly got up, "Come on, come on, I've heard that you've come back a long time ago, and you haven't had a chance to meet, come and sit, let's have a good chat."

"Hmm."

————————————————————

"Today's project, we hope to find a strong, capable, planned company for evaluation, this bidding adopts a multi-faceted evaluation model, not the highest bidder, your previous submission of information has been reviewed by a dedicated team, Next, we invite each company to come to the stage to talk about your creative philosophy and your plans after the successful bidding.

"Mr. Han, I'll go out for a while." Zhang Dong cautiously leaned into Han Zhu's ear and said.

"Well, go ahead." Han Zhu nodded, the next work had nothing to do with Zhang Dong, and he didn't care if Zhang Dong was present the whole time.

Next to the meeting room.

"What's going on, why have the rules of bidding for this project changed?"

"Who knows, anyway, we have already got the price advantage, as for whether it will end up in our hands, it is up to fate."

"How can you do this, didn't you say that you would help me solve that matter after the bid was successful?"

"Yes, the bid is successful, the premise of the agreement between us is very clear, if the bid fails, what should you do!"

"You can't cross the river and tear down the bridge like this, I told you the low price of our company at the beginning, I have already taken a big risk, if Mr. Han knows about this matter by then..."

"It's my business, I'm not happy yet, you must let me meddle in this project, anyway, I've already done what I have to do, as for you, heh, What does your future have to do with me?

"But didn't you say that behind this was ... The one... Is it pushing?

"Otherwise, why do you think I'm idle and suddenly come to meddle in this matter, if it weren't for that person who intervened and pushed, I wouldn't have bothered to care about this matter!"

"But..."

"Okay, I still have something to do, I won't talk to you, anyway, I've already done it, and I'll explain it to that person when the time comes."

At the end of the conversation, a person came out of the corner, about thirty years old, with a bit of a squirrel, and he didn't look like a person doing serious things.

After a while, another person walked out of the corner, and it was Zhang Dong, who started a business with Han Zhu.

After the bidding meeting, the project was really won by Han Zhu Company, and the moment they got the news, everyone was very happy, except for Zhang Dong, even though he had a smile on his face, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes.

When Han Zhu and his party were about to leave, the person in charge of the bidding suddenly found Han Zhu.

"Mr. Han, there's something I think you should know."

Han Zhu stopped and looked at the others: "You guys go first, go back and have a good rest, give you two days off, and I'll talk to Manager Wang for a few words."

"Okay, Mr. Han." When they heard that there was an extra holiday, everyone was smiling, and their eyebrows were full of smiles.

After the group left, Han Zhu and Manager Wang found a secluded corner.

Manager Wang took a cigarette, put it in his mouth and took a deep breath, his eyes were suddenly full of smoke, he knocked on the cigarette butt, shook off the cigarette ash on the cigarette butt, and then spoke: "Actually, this matter was originally an internal matter of your company, and I shouldn't talk too much, but in the future, our two companies will cooperate, and I don't want any accidents."

Just a few words, Han Zhu immediately sensed that something was wrong: "Manager Wang, please speak."

"That's right," Manager Wang looked at Han Zhu, "Your company's plan, including the price, is the highest quality and most appropriate, and it does take into account the interests of both parties, but there is one thing, the staff has a company in such a large pile of information, and their offer is only 10,000 yuan more than your company."

"Ten thousand?" Han Zhu frowned, if the difference is 100,000, it will probably not be noticed, but the gap is only 10,000, there must be a reason behind this, and the only reason is that someone on Han Zhu's side leaked the bottom.

Manager Wang nodded: "Well, the boss of that company has dealt with us, he is a rich second generation, I am a very interesting person, and I am usually more generous, this time the offer is only 10,000 yuan higher than your company, there must be a reason."

"I know," Han Zhu nodded, "Thank you Manager Wang for reminding me, I will pay more attention in the future."

"Okay, that's what I'm going to talk about," Manager Wang stretched out his hand, "Mr. Han, I hope we will cooperate happily in the future." "It's

a pleasure to work with." Han Zhu smiled and shook hands with him, his mood didn't seem to be affected by the previous incident.

After saying goodbye to Manager Wang, Han Zhu did not return to the company, nor did he gather the team that had just been disbanded, since he said that he would give them two days of vacation, he naturally would not go back on his word, and as for the matter of the mole, he was not in a hurry.

After Han Zhu returned home, Lin Fan was already sitting on the sofa, and as soon as he saw Han Zhu enter the door, Lin Fan smiled and said, "It's just right, it's time to eat."

Han Zhu took off his coat and hung it on the hanger: "I'm going to cook, how about three dishes and one soup at night?"

"Okay," Lin Fan nodded, watching Han Zhu walk towards the kitchen, and then busy in the kitchen, "By the way, today Teacher Wu told me that someone pressured the school to suppress my graduation certificate and degree certificate.

"Huh?" Han Zhu walked to the door of the kitchen, he thought that the leak of the reserve price was just an accident, but according to Lin Fan, this matter is probably more than just an accident, "What a coincidence, I went to participate in a bidding meeting today, and someone's bid was only 10,000 yuan higher than ours."

Lin Fan frowned: "It doesn't have any impact on your project, right?"

"That's not true," Han Zhu shook his head, "but there are accidents around you and me, so it can't be as simple as an accident."

Lin Fan shrugged: "It's probably your grandfather's ghost, with this kind of small means, it's better to find someone to beat me."

Han Zhu smiled, and was not attached to the two accidents that happened today: "And then you beat him?"

Lin Fan didn't hide it, lying on the sofa and laughing: "Isn't this itchy hands."

The two of them looked at each other and smiled, neither of them taking today's events to heart.

Tips: Press the Enter key to return to the bibliography, press the ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and add bookmarks for you to continue reading next time.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 po18wen.cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
227K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
18.6K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...