✓ The great wealth of plane t...

By koushuu17

Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
End

33

194 2 1
By koushuu17

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 33

Section 33

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"You'll know when the time comes," Lin Fan smiled, "I'll go up to alchemy, and today's business will be much better than I imagined."

Yuan Ziliang agreed with this very much, before he held fifty high-grade spirit stones in his hand, he felt that it was a huge amount of money, but today's business has just opened, and he has got more than a dozen high-grade spirit stones in his hands, and more importantly, the people who came today are only on the third floor at most, the higher the floor, the higher the price of the pill, and these on the first floor are just additives.

Before going upstairs, Lin Fan suddenly turned around: "By the way, if you find a way to buy some land, it will be pushed to the reconstruction anyway, so you don't need to pick a particularly good one."

"Yes, boss." Yuan Ziliang hurriedly gave up his hand, and changed his words very smoothly.

The cultivation of the Yuan Infant Period is the alchemy, which is smoother than the cultivation of the Jindan Period, although the refined pills are not like the Bigu Dan, and each furnace is the best, but occasionally there will be the best pills, and the price of these top-grade pills is several times more expensive than ordinary pills.

For many days, Lin Fan spent all his time on alchemy, ensuring that the finished pill could support it for a period of time before stopping alchemy.

While Lin Fan was refining the pill, Han Zhu returned to modern times, and the project he was working on was in full swing, and his life became busy.

In terms of value, Han Zhu's long-term busyness may not be as good as the price of a piece of jadeite, but for the two of them, the value in their eyes is no longer measured by money alone.

On this day, Han Zhu came home from work, and as soon as he opened the door, he saw Lin Fan lying on the sofa and looking at him with a smile.

"Welcome home~~~" Lin Fan said with a smile.

A trace of warmth flowed through Han Zhu's heart, put down the briefcase in his hand, took off his coat and hung it on the shelf on the side, walked to Lin Fan's side and said with a smile: "What do you want to eat at night?"

Lin Fan straightened up, sat cross-legged on the sofa, and supported his chin with his right hand on his lap: "Well, I don't know what to eat," he looked up, "You do it, I love what you do anyway!"

"Okay," Han Zhu nodded, "I'm going to cook, by the way, I've already contacted the renovation team, and I'll come over to decorate soon, I've already found a good house, and I'll move over tomorrow."

"So fast?" Lin Fan was a little surprised, "What about the things here?" Can you move it in such a short time?

Han Zhu looked at him and smiled: "Have you forgotten that we have storage bags?"

"That's what I said," Lin Fan suddenly said, "Then let's move tomorrow."

As he said, the next day Han Zhu simply took a day off, and after collecting the things in the house, he went to the temporary rented place.

The house rented by Han Zhu is in a high-end community, and it is a well-decorated house, which is much more exquisite than the previous one.

As soon as Lin Fan entered, he nodded with satisfaction: "This house is good, much better than your previous one."

With

that, he began to wander around the house.

The layout of the house is two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom, and the living room, kitchen and bathroom are all visible, while the doors of the two rooms are closed.

Lin Fan stepped forward to open one of the rooms and saw a large bedroom, with a double bed in the middle, and a small balcony on the other side of the door, and the sunlight shining in under his eyes made this room much brighter.

He nodded in satisfaction and opened another room, thinking that since the two rooms were next to each other, the layout should be similar, but he didn't expect to see another scene after opening.

The same small balcony, bay window, but next door to the double bed, there is a row of bookshelves here, and a desk on the other side.

Lin Fan was stunned, this room is clearly a study, where is the bedroom?

Han Zhu stood behind Lin Fan and coughed slightly: "The layout of this house is good, that is, a couple without children lived before, so this room was made into a study, you sleep in the room next to you, I can sleep on the ground."

Lin Fan subconsciously shook his head: "How can I let you sleep on the ground?"

"But..."Han Zhu hesitated.

Lin Fan gritted his teeth: "Anyway, the bed next door is so big, we can sleep together."

"Really?" Han Zhu's eyes lit up.

Lin Fan nodded immediately: "We are all big men, there is no problem with sleeping in a bed, just do it, and I still like this study, I can put more books here when the time comes, and when the house is decorated, we can move the books back directly, we are not as troublesome as ordinary people."

"Well," Han Zhu smiled and nodded, "I'll move when the house is renovated."

Lin Fan blinked: Hmm, at home? Something seems wrong?

"Let's go, let's go and tidy things up." Han Zhu took Lin Fan's hand and walked to the next room.

Speaking of tidying up, the two of them don't look like people who have just moved, ordinary people take hours to complete the work, and it only takes a few minutes to get it done here for the two of them, and when they put everything away, the two look at each other, and there is nothing to do.

"Let's go, it just so happens that you are free today, let's go out for a walk together." Lin Fan took the initiative to take Han Zhu's hand and walked out.

————————————————————

"Buy it for me, my dear." The woman delicately took the man's hand and sprinkled Jiao, a pair of eyes flickered, with a moist luster in the eyes, and the long eyelashes showed her big eyes, coupled with her coquettish tone, it was even more soft-hearted.

"Okay, good," the man hurriedly compromised, took out the card from his wallet, raised his eyes to look at the waiter, and pointed at random, "How much are these?" The

waiter had an ironing smile on his face: "Hello, a total of 300,000." "300,000,

what about you robbing money?" The man pulled back his card from the waiter's hand, "Isn't it just a few clothes?" Where is it worth 300,000? The

waiter didn't care, still with a smile on his face: "Hello, the clothes in our store are clearly priced."

The implication is that if you can't afford it, you can't buy it.

The man had a cold face: "My money didn't fall from the sky, you said 300,000 is 300,000, isn't it just a few torn clothes?" The

waiter still smiled: "I'm sorry, all the clothes in the store are at this price." The

man snorted coldly and grabbed the woman's wrist: "Let's go, instead of being blackmailed here, why don't you buy a few real big brands, this kind of miscellaneous cards dare to ask for such a high price, really treat people as fools?"

"Oops, I'm laughing to death, even if I'm poor, pretend to be a big sum, shame!" The girl from another pair of customers in the store interjected, turning her head to look at the man next to her, "Honey, if it's the clothes I want, you'll definitely buy them for me, right?" The

man left and nodded: "Of course, as long as it is what the baby wants, I will buy you everything." As soon as these

words came out, the atmosphere on both sides immediately sparked, especially the man who was going to drag the woman away was even more furious.

"You two, if you want to quarrel, you might as well go outside." A woman walked out of the store, just oneThe appearance attracted the attention of the two men, not to mention anything else, it was just a simple white dress, but it still couldn't hide the temperament of the whole body.

"Qinghe?" The man who had been holding the wallet in his hand suddenly spoke, he never thought that the person who appeared in front of him would be Ye Qinghe, or he never expected that Ye Qinghe would become what he is now, as if he had changed into a different person, and he became completely unrecognizable.

Ye Qinghe looked at him coldly, and just looked away: "Disputes are not allowed in the store, if you want to fight, please go out and turn left."

"Qinghe." The man grabbed Ye Qinghe's wrist violently, "Qinghe, I'm rich now, can we get back together?"

There was not the slightest warmth in Ye Qinghe's eyes: "Yan Xu, we have broken up a long time ago, whether you have money or not, it doesn't have any relationship, what's more, don't you have a girlfriend?"

Yan Xu glanced at the woman beside him, he had always felt that he had found a better woman than Ye Qinghe, but when the two stood together, he found that Ye Qinghe's beauty was pure and natural, and this woman was like an artificially carved fake and shoddy product.

Thinking about it like this, he was even more reluctant to let go.

"Qinghe, I was bad before, I was sorry for you, but don't worry, I will definitely treat you well in the future, I am already a rich man now, I can take good care of you in the future, you can rest assured, I will not let others bully you." Yan Xu said sincerely.

Ye Qinghe frowned and tried to break free of her wrist from Yan Xu's hands, but her strength was too small, even if she used all her strength, she couldn't move an inch in Yan Xu's hands.

At this moment, Ye Qinghe suddenly noticed a tall figure standing in front of her, his wrist loosened, and he quickly broke away from his wrist.

Raising his eyes, Ye Qinghe was surprised: "Lin Fan!!

Lin Fan glanced at her, nodded, and turned to Yan Xu again: "I warned you not to disturb her."

Yan Xu didn't expect Lin Fan's hand strength to be so strong, and the pain in his wrist made his whole person hideous, but the trace of self-esteem in his heart still supported him: "You let go, I am Ye Qinghe's man, you are a fart!"

"Really?" Lin Fan smiled, grabbed Yan Xu's hand and clenched it tightly, and a crunchy sound faintly sounded.

"Huh~~~" Yan Xu screamed, "You let go, let me go!!

"I gave you a chance, huh?" Lin Fan looked at Yan Xu's eyes and raised his eyebrows and asked.

Yan Xu shuddered coldly: "I know it's wrong, I will never do it again in the future, I'm sorry, I beg the hero to spare his life."

"Lin Fan," Ye Qinghe walked to Lin Fan's side, "Let him go, it's not good to make too much trouble and attract the police."

"That's right."

As soon as Lin Fan let go of his hand, Yan Xu crawled away with a rolling belt, and the remaining women who followed Yan Xu hurriedly followed.

"It's so weak." Lin Fan shrugged, quite regretful, he was used to seeing masters in the cultivation realm, and it was really boring to face an ordinary mortal.

Chapter 43 Jewel Beauty

After

Yan Xu and the two left, Ye Qinghe hurriedly pulled Lin Fan's arm: "Go and sit inside for a while."

Lin Fan nodded, he originally came here to find Ye Qinghe.

The small room in the store is a reception room and office, after Lin Fan acquired the textile factory and the garment factory, he handed over these two factories to Ye Qinghe to manage, At the beginning, there were few lists, the reputation of the shop did not start, and there was no business, but now, the business of the shop is gradually on track.

"Actually, I have to thank a few people," Ye Qinghe said with a smile, "I made some friends when I was a salesperson before, these people are rich people in the circle, After the clothes were produced, I specially gave everyone a set, but I didn't expect the business of the shop to really improve."

Lin Fan also smiled: "I said that you are very suitable, by the way, this time I came mainly to want a batch of clothes, and I will prepare ten pieces of each set of clothes produced, and I have another business to develop."

"Okay, I'll get people ready." Ye Qinghe didn't ask Lin Fan what he was doing with his clothes, he immediately picked up the phone, instructed the factory to stock up, and then covered the microphone and said, "Where to send it?"

"Send it to my little warehouse, and I'll have someone pick it up." Lin Fan said that in order to connect the Xiuzhen realm and modern logistics channels, he deliberately rented a small warehouse, and all the goods that needed to be transported on both sides were in and out of the small warehouse, so as to avoid embarrassment like before.

"Okay." Ye Qinghe nodded, and neatly instructed the people in the garment factory to transport the goods to the small warehouse.

In just over a month, Ye Qinghe's personality has been completely different from before, she used to be soft-hearted and hesitant, but now she has gradually had a trend of being resolute.

Lin Fan asked himself that his feelings for Ye Qinghe were not as close as ordinary brothers and sisters, but he still hoped that Ye Qinghe, including the second elder of the Ye family, could live a better life.

"By the way, how is my uncle and aunt?" Lin Fan picked up the cup on the side, held the cup in both hands and took a sip, the warm water in his stomach made him feel very warm.

Speaking of the old man of the Ye family, Ye Qinghe also smiled: "Since you came back, your parents' health has become better and better, and both of them are in good shape, and they also said that they are going to climb the mountain this week."

"That's good," Lin Fan nodded, took out a small wooden box from his arms, and handed it to Ye Qinghe, "There are three pills here, one for you and your uncle and aunt, you may feel very painful after eating it, and your body will become dirty, but as long as you get through it."

Ye Qinghe took the wooden box suspiciously, opened it and saw the three brown pills inside, but she didn't ask anything, but directly closed the box, put it in her pocket, and said with a smile: "I know, I'll let my parents eat it when I go back."

Lin Fan glanced at her: "Actually... You can ask a few more questions. Ordinary

people suddenly receive inexplicable things handed over by others, and they will ask more or less, although the two are sisters and brothers, Lin Fan suddenly took out the strange pill that he wanted to put into his mouth, and he must also ask a question.

Hearing this, Ye Qinghe smiled: "Don't ask, I believe you."

Lin Fan was choked for a moment, and then shook his head helplessly: "Forget it, it's up to you, how about having a meal together at noon?"

"Hmm." Ye Qinghe's smile was very sweet, as if she was a little princess who didn't know anything about the world.

When the two were chatting inside, Han Zhu was always outside, sitting on the side of the cash register, and when the two finished chatting and went out, he got up: "Go to dinner?"

"Well," Lin Fan nodded, and looked at the situation in the store, the store is not big, only with a salesperson and a cashier, both are girls in their early twenties, they are not particularly delicate in their dress, and they will not make people feel rustic, obviously Ye Qinghe specially selected it, he looked at Ye Qinghe, "Otherwise, the shop will be closed for the time being, how about going out to eat together?"

The two girls' eyes lit up when they heard Lin Fan's words, they knew the price of every piece of clothing in the store, and if they went out to eat with the boss, they would definitely be able to eat a big meal.

"It's okay," Ye Qinghe nodded, "Xiaoyi, Coco, you two tidy up, let's go have a meal together, you have worked hard during this time."

Xiao Yi is a salesperson, but Coco is a cashier.

"It's not hard, it's not hard," the two of them hurriedly shook their heads, and Xiao Yi even showed her signature sweet smile, "Manager Ye, you're so good."

Ye Qinghe waved his hand and pointed to Lin Fan's position: "It just so happens that he is here today, let me introduce to you, his name is Lin Fan, and he is the chairman of our company."

温馨提示:按 回车[Enter]键 返回书目,按 ←键 返回上一页, 按 →键 进入下一页,加入书签方便您下次继续阅读。

所有小说和章节均由网友上传,转载只为宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

Copyright © 2023 po18wen.cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
658 76 34
It is the year 2351 and the galaxy is expanding. Planets all across settled space are preparing for the next great wave of expansion. Ships are saili...
13.4K 337 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...