✓ The great wealth of plane t...

By koushuu17

Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
End

28

196 3 1
By koushuu17

classify

ranking

Finished

搜索作品

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 28

Section 28

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Yuan Ziliang was surprised in his eyes, and hurriedly bowed his hand: "Congratulations to the real person."

Lin Fan raised his eyes and looked at the two of them, seeing that there was no jealousy in their eyes at all, he nodded slightly in his heart, and threw the storage bag in his hand to Yuan Ziliang: "There are fifty high-grade spirit stones in here, you can find a way to buy a shop, preferably the kind of several floors, specializing in selling all kinds of pills, the higher the level of the pills, if someone asks about the identity of the boss, you can say it more ambiguously, so that others can mistakenly think that I am a person from the three palaces and four gates."

This is still the inspiration that Lin Fan just got, he is just alone and scattered, once the shop in the cultivation world is spread, there will definitely be people to make trouble, if there are three palaces and four doors as a backing, many people will be taboo.

As for whether the people from the three palaces and four gates would react, Lin Fan was not worried at all, and he expected that the people from the three palaces and four gates would not have the leisure to find out which palace and sect the person behind an ordinary pill shop came from.

"Yes, real people." Yuan Ziliang nodded hurriedly, after what happened just now, he was even more convinced that he was following the right person.

Lin Fan looked at his watch, and more than 20 minutes had passed since the time agreed with Lawyer Wang.

Oops, it's going to be late again!!

"You go first, and I'll come back to you in a few days." As soon as the words fell, Lin Fan immediately turned around and left, found a remote place to leave, and soon returned to modern times.

Chapter 36 Taking the initiative to come to the door When he

returned to the modern era, there were still about ten minutes left before the agreed time with Lawyer Wang, in order to hurry, Lin Fan flew directly to the vicinity of the destination, rented a truck from the

freight company, and then suddenly remembered that he didn't seem to have a driver's license.

"Excuse me if I want to rent a driver?"

The person in charge of the freight company was shocked, he saw Lin Fan renting a car and paying the money so quickly, and thought he had a driver's license, but he didn't have a driver's license?

Lin Fan spread his hands: "I forgot." Person

in charge: Do you have a driver's license can you forget?

Lin Fan looked at the other party seriously: "I only have a flight certificate." Other

: "May I ask which flight you are piloting?" "I won't sit next time!

Lin Fan looked at the other party regretfully: "I'm sorry, I don't currently work in the airline." After all, his flying vehicle is not an airplane.

The other party was obviously relieved: "Hello, sir, the rental driver needs to pay an additional fee, two hundred yuan a day, and less than one day will be settled as a day."

Lin Fan generously took out two hundred yuan and put it in the other party's hand.

After renting the truck and the driver, Lin Fan directly instructed the driver to drive to the destination, and in about ten minutes, the car arrived at the jewelry processing factory.

"Boss." Lawyer Wang hurriedly caught up.

Lin Fan stuck his head out of the window: "Where can I stop and unload?"

"There it is." Lawyer Wang pointed to a location, on the right side of the processing plant, and the door opened.

Lin Fan nodded, instructed the driver to drive the car over, and after the car stopped, Lin Fan asked for the key and asked the driver to rest for a while.

The driver nodded immediately, he knew that this was a jewelry processing factory, so he naturally knew how to avoid it, and he didn't say much, and walked out obediently.

Lin Fan glanced at the figure of the driver leaving, nodded and said to himself: "This driver is good, not much."

Then, Lin Fan quickly opened the wagon compartment and put the things he had bought before everyone arrived, pretending that these things had just been delivered.

When Lawyer Wang and the others entered, the carriage was already full of stones.

"Boss, the processing and grinding equipment in the processing plant are ready-made, and the previous boss quickly packaged the processing plant for monopoly because he wanted to change careers, and if we didn't accept these machines, the boss was not willing to sell them." Lawyer Wang was well aware of the entanglement between the buyer and the seller, so he also made up his mind to tell Lin Fan all the things he found in the middle.

Where did I think that Lin Fan just waved his hand, and said nonchalantly: "Don't talk about this yet, you can find a few people to move things down."

Lawyer Wang looked at the stones in the car and instantly narrowed his eyes: "These are?"

"It's all jade rough, I have a way, you don't have to worry," Lin Fan raised his eyes to look at him, with a smile in his eyes, "Let someone move down first."

"Yes, boss." Lawyer Wang hurriedly called in the people who were waiting outside, due to the particularity of polishing the jadeite rough, most of these people looked strong and healthy, but when they walked into the carriage and saw the carriage full of stones, they couldn't help but be surprised.

If it's all jadeite, this car alone is worth hundreds of millions.

Everyone carefully moved the rough stones down and placed them on the trolley one by one.

From the garage to the processing plant, there was a small door, and Lin Fan didn't have to worry about pulling things out of the gate directly and being seen by the driver, so he walked directly to the inside of the processing plant with the group.

The workers who were still stranded in the processing plant saw the stones pulled towards them, and their eyes widened: "Is this a stone that really has jadeite in it?"

Seeing that everyone was gearing up, Lin Fan did not pretend to be mysterious: "Everyone start working, the outer layer of these rough stones is relatively thin, you don't need to cut it, as for the specific production of what kind of products, you can look at it, the box is gold, since it is a jewelry processing factory here, it should also be able to handle this gold, the shop will be opened in ten days, you can create as many jewelry as possible."

Everyone was a little stunned when they heard Lin Fan's words, what they said, they felt that these jadeites were like cabbage, and these rough stones were not ground out of the window, how could they see that there must be jadeite inside?

With such doubts, a group of workers worked together to grind the rough stone out.

The first piece: green jade.

The second piece: Red Fei.

The third piece: golden silk green jade.

The fourth block...

When more and more jadeite is grinded out, everyone's mood has changed from surprise to calm, they firmly believe that their boss should be a master of gambling stones, otherwise how could they buy so much jadeite?

Even lawyer Wang was frightened by these stones, no wonder Lin Fan was full of confidence to open up the market, just these jadeites were sold directly to the market with a value of more than 100 million yuan, not to mention the products that have been polished and processed.

Lin Fan patted him on the shoulder: "I'm not short of money, so you take your time, the important thing is to keep the water flowing."

Lawyer Wang sighed and looked at Lin Fan seriously: "Boss, do you need to find a person in charge of the garment factory and textile factory?"

"Yes," Lin Fan nodded, thinking for a moment before speaking, "That's it, my sister happens to be in the clothing business now, I'll give her a call and let her take charge of this matter when the time comes."

"Okay, boss." Lawyer Wang feels that he has seen the world and is very calm, but there is one point, is it good or bad to have a boss who doesn't care about things?

Lin Fan's purpose in coming here was to send the jade over, and as for what happened after that, it had nothing to do with him.

After

staying in the jewelry processing factory for a while, Lin Fan and Lawyer Wang took a truck to some textile factories and garment factories to investigate, but this time Lawyer Wang drove and the driver asked him to go back.

The driver only drove one trip and got two hundred yuan, and he was happy, anyway, Lin Fan paid the deposit and car rental fee, and it was impossible to disappear in the car.

When inspecting the textile factory, Lin Fan deliberately looked for a factory with all kinds of equipment, including sewage treatment, although the price was higher, but at least he was at ease.

It's just that after these factories were bought, Lin Fanka's money was indeed less than half, he touched his chin and said seriously: "I have decided, I will not open any more shops in a short time!"

Lawyer Wang almost cried bitterly, but finally pressed it down and looked at Lin Fan seriously: "Thank you boss for giving me room to breathe."

Lin Fan patted him on the shoulder with a smile: "Those who can work harder, I believe you can!" By the way, you want to find a way to help me set up a subsidiary for jewelry, clothing, and food, which are listed under the same group, 90% of which are controlled, and your firm is also listed under the group, and the firm accounts for 1% of the shares of the three subsidiaries.

Lawyer Wang nodded hurriedly, these things were his business: "Okay, boss."

"By the way, I will solve the silk thread in the textile factory, you can help me rent two more warehouses, now the company's affairs are getting bigger and bigger, and it also needs its own transportation team, but at the beginning, as long as it is equipped with two trucks, as for the driver, the driver who drove us before is good, you can find a way to dig him over."

Say yes and don't start the show anymore!!

I thought so in my heart, but after thinking about it, my own transportation team was indeed necessary, so Lawyer Wang still nodded: "I understand, boss."

When solving the jewelry and textile factory, Lin Fan had nothing to do, wandered around, and walked downstairs to Han Zhu's company.

He stood downstairs and looked up, this time he didn't meet Han Zhu's sight so coincidentally, he hesitated for a moment, and finally took out his mobile phone from his pocket and dialed Han Zhu's number.

Inside the conference room.

"This project is our next focus, but our competitors are not weak, so we have to go all out, not only to be outstanding in the program, but also to be sure of the price of the bid..."

"Woo~~Woo~~~Woo~~~" The phone on the table vibrates.

The eyes of everyone present fell on the mobile phone, they knew very well that the boss did not like anyone to disturb his work, and several times before someone accidentally called during a meeting, and was scolded by the boss, but I don't know who is so unlucky this time.

Just when everyone was gloating, Han Zhu picked up his mobile phone, gestured to everyone and walked out of the conference room.

"Why did you remember to call me?"

......

"Really?"

......

"Well, I'm in a meeting."

......

"Okay, wait for me when you come up."

Hanging up the phone, Han Zhu opened the door of the conference room with a calm expression: "Let's continue."

In the

course of the following meeting, everyone suddenly found that their boss was in a bad mood, as long as someone spoke for a longer time, they could feel the cold air released from the boss.

As a result, a meeting that was expected to take more than an hour to end came to an end in just 20 minutes.

Han Zhu closed the folder in his hand: "Today's meeting is here, we don't know the details of each other, so we can only start from ourselves, the next period of time will be hard for everyone, I have something to do next, if you have any questions, let's talk about it after work tomorrow."

After saying this, Han Zhu left the conference room.

Han Zhu's company occupies the first floor of this building, and the scale is not very large, and as soon as he walked out of the conference room, he saw Lin Fan standing at the front desk.

"Mr. Han." The girl at the front desk got up immediately after seeing Han Zhu.

Han Zhu looked at her and nodded: "You are busy with you," and after speaking, he looked at Lin Fan, "It seems that you have never come to me since you came back, it just so happens that you are here today, I will show you my office." "It's

okay," Lin Fan smiled, turned his head and waved his hand at the girl, "Thank you for chatting with me." The

girl's face turned a little red, and she seemed to be a little embarrassed.

Han Zhu's eyes flickered, and he couldn't wait to drag Lin Fan away directly, but fortunately, he still had some sense, and said in a deep voice: "Let's go."

"Hmm."

When everyone in the conference room came out with their things, they happened to see Han Zhu bring Lin Fan into the office, so everyone who was full of curiosity immediately rushed to the front desk.

"Who's that? It can't be a new colleague, right? The

girl shook her head: "No, it should be Mr. Han's acquaintance, and the relationship between the two is not bad, but Mr. Han's friend is really handsome!! "It's

a pity I didn't see it, but I feel like there's gossip."

"Gossip +1" "Gossip +2"

Several girls chattered in twos and threes, showing a knowing smile.

The rest of the men couldn't interject, pretending not to understand what the girls' smiles meant.

Tips: Press the Enter key to return to the bibliography, press the ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and add bookmarks for you to continue reading next time.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 po18wen.cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
227K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...