๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก & ๐— ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก | แดฌแถฐ หขแต’แต’แดดแต’...

By wookzn_

๐—ฆ&๐—  | "Well, the sun did its job, because it saw the moon again, I found it in your eyes, honey..." Sooho h... More

๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก & ๐— ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Final
Alternative Ending

Chapter 15

485 25 30
By wookzn_

— Sooho, please, let's go back home... — The girl followed Sooho, who was pulling her by the hand to enter the gym where Bumseok had summoned him, she knew very well why he had done it, she had told the boy, but apparently he was not going to listen to her. —Damn it, Ahn Sooho.

She complained as she felt her cell phone disappear from her hand, noticing him take it and put it in his pocket, he was going to end it once and for all.

The girl rolled her eyes when she saw the group of other idiots accompanying Bumseok before shifting her gaze to Wooyoung, who smiled mischievously at her before looking at his boyfriend.

— Are you filming a movie or something? Ah, damn sick people, what are you doing? — The boy passed his eyes to the end of the ring, noticing Bumseok's figure. —Where is that idiot Bumseok?

The boy appeared among the others, making Sooho let go of his girlfriend's hand to approach him, the group of boys stood up when they saw Hyeori take a step towards Sooho, stopping her in her mission.

—... Your problem is with me... You didn't have to take it out on my girlfriend, on a girl, are you that cowardly? — Sooho said, looking at Bumseok seriously. —She didn't do anything wrong to you. Do you know what she did? She consider you her friend, and even now, I can swear she could call you her friend after you almost killed her...

The place was silent for a few minutes, making Hyeori feel more hysterical, her hands were shaking, the whole thing was making her chest feel heavier.

— I'm sorry. — Sooho said, making Bumseok look at him in confusion. — If I ever did something that bothered you... I'm sorry, I never did it on purpose.

Hyeori was starting to shake completely, she really wanted the boy to accept his apology, leave and this would all be over, she knew that Wooyoung couldn't beat Sooho, but now she had the group of boys on her side, Sooho was strong, but everything against him... It didn't seem fair to him and she didn't think they knew the definition of a fair fight either.

Hyeori could see the thinnest's expression, feeling that sense of relief as he saw how his brow relaxed, as if his head had processed the whole situation. But Sooho had to keep talking. —Well, I apologized, so you should apologize to Sieun, Youngyi and my Hyeori too. —This one said, still looking at him seriously.

— I don't want to. I have nothing to apologize for.

—You kidnapped, beat and almost made my girlfriend die... You took Youngyi hostage, you made Sieun get hurt because of your stupid acts of cowardice... I think you did something that deserves you to beg on your knees for forgiveness. — Sooho said, his voice becoming deeper as he remembered everything Jeongchang had told him. — Apologize.

— I told you I'm not going to do it.

Sooho nodded, looking to his side before looking back at the boy. — Then, takes a beating until you come to your senses. — With that, the boy gave the first blow, making Hyeori jump in her position, wanting to go and stop him, knowing that she was not going to be able to pass between so many boys in front of her, the anxiety grew more when Wooyoung's voice told called him

—Did you really agree to pay this idiot just to hit me? — Sooho laughed a little, looking at Bumseok, who raised his head from the ground to look at him. — I feel so bad for you. Paying someone else to fix your problems. Do you know who does that? Cowards and your Bumseok... You are a coward through and through. — Sooho saw the boy in the gray sweatshirt with some displeasure, nodding at him before seeing the group of boys surrounding his girlfriend. —Wait a little then, let me warm up.

Hyeori stepped aside when her boyfriend started hitting the other boys around him, wanting to leave the place so she could call the police or get help, the girl couldn't take a step when she saw Wooyoung's warning look, who was staring at her from his position. Hyeori's eyes went to Sooho, who was holding a boy in her arms. — Sooho! — The girl screamed when she saw that, he looked at her when she heard her scream, letting go of the boy immediately before walking towards her, noticing Wooyoung staring at her girlfriend.

— I'll give you a few minutes, don't worry — The boy laughed before returning to the other corner of the place, warming up his muscles, still looking at the girl with a raised eyebrow.

—Listen to me, let's go, it's not worth it, if one of them opens his mouth they will send you to a reformatory, if Bumseok opens his mouth... Sooho let's just go and-

The boy made the girl stop her words by colliding his lips with hers, denying when he separated, caressing her face gently, looking at each of the wounds she had. — I'm going to make them apologize for what they did to you, my Hyeori.

— I don't need that, I don't need an apology, I just need us to go home... please, let's go home...— The girl denied, taking his wrists to prevent him from walking away.

— But I do, Hyeori... I need them to apologize to you. — The boy left a kiss on her forehead. — You can trust me? We'll go back home after this... I promise... Please Hyeori, trust me.

The girl looked at him pleadingly, wishing with her heart that he would decide to obey her and go home. — I have something to tell you...— The boy looked at her, with big eyes as he moved away from her a little so he could caress her face. — But if you want to hear it you have to go home with me.

The boy looked at her for a second before laughing a little and denying, placing another kiss on her forehead. — I love you, okay? I love you Kang Hyeori. —The boy said.

—Stop saying that, stop... You sound like you're saying goodbye.

— My love, you are not going to get rid of me that easily. — The taller one left a kiss on her lips, smiling at her as he separated from her before walking away from and seeing Wooyoung.

—How cute, who knew you would become so soft Sooho. I don't blame you, I would too for a girl like her.

Sooho, he clenched his jaw when he heard those words come out of the younger's mouth. —Do you remember what happened the last time we saw each other?

Wooyoung grew serious at that, beckoning the elder with his fingers, inviting him to come up. — Come here — Sooho took the last look at his girlfriend, who was now surrounded by Jeongchang and other boys, making her unable to get close to him.

Sooho, without saying more, went up to the platform, watching in disbelief as the younger was recording all that. And that's how the fight began, with Sooho dodging some before the first blow to his leg almost made him fall to the ground, Hyeori tried to get closer again, noticing how that was his injured leg, however, the boys didn't allowed it her to do that.

The girl watched as Sooho began to gain a little advantage, smiling at the thought that maybe everything would work out and that Sooho would break his face again and everything would be fine. —Throw that son of a bitch's teeth! —Hyeori shouted, ignoring the warning looks she earned from her captors.

The girl noticed Sooho throw the boy to the ground, going unnoticed by the look that all the boys shared before she felt her arms being taken, being held back, however, she did not scream because she knew it could distract Sooho.

The girl struggled when she saw how one of the boys grabbed her boyfriend's injured leg, making him fall to the ground. — Yah! — The scream that Hyeori was swallowing came out when she saw how Wooyoung's kick made her boyfriend fall to the ground.

Hyeori punched one of the boys' stomach to make him let go after stepping on the other's foot, running towards the ring when she saw how Sooho didn't get up, however, she didn't get very far when two other boys stopped her. —  Shit! Let go of me, you damned bastard! — The girl noticed how Bumseok went up to the place. — Yah! Boomseok! Leave him alone, you already won, dammit... You got what you wanted.

—Do you think I got it? C-

— I don't give a shit about what you feel, I don't give a shit about the repressed hatred you have for the people who hurt you, I don't give a shit, Oh Bumseok... — The girl interrupted him, noticing how Sooho wasn't really moving he didn't even try to do it. — Leave Sooho alone, I warned you... I told you that if you messed with him I was going to do it to you, don't make me do it Bumseok.

The boy ignored her, looking at the boy on the ground with contempt. —How dare you force me to apologize? Ask it again... Who are you to give me that look and order me to do something?

—...Apologize to Hyeori...And stop blaming others for your cowardice, Bumseok. Damn coward.

— Fucker! Stop saying my name! — Hyeori tried with all her might to break free from the grip of the now four boys when she saw how the tallest one hit Sooho right in the face.

— Bumseok... Bumseok, stop! — The girl screamed when he began to kick him mercilessly before seeing Jeongchang go up to the place and do the same, releasing all the pent-up anger he had, another boy joined them, Hyeori stopped the struggle when she saw how the Sooho's body moved to the rhythm of the blows, totally weak and without strength.

— Let me go... — Hyeori said with a trembling voice, thinking the worst. — Let me go! — The girl screamed, scaring the four boys, making them let go of her, Hyeori without thinking went up to the place, pushing one of the boys who had hit her boyfriend before seeing Jeongchang approach Sooho.

— Ahn Sooho... —The boy said, finding it strange that he didn't move or get up. Hyeori noticed how he looked at her with scared eyes. —He's not breathing.

— What? — The girl asked, pushing the boy to the ground before kneeling in front of Sooho, searching for his breathing, feeling the tears fall when she verified that it was true, he was not breathing. — No, no, no, Sooho.... Damn Sooho, it's not funny... AHN SOOHO! — The girl shouted, moving the boy, muttering a "wake up" ignoring the adult who was looking at them seriously.

Noticing the two idiots wanting to run, she raised her voice, even though it sounded broken, she made them stop. —If any of you leave here, I'm going to go to the police, I'm going to make you beg me for forgiveness on your knees, I swear. —  she said, watching as they stopped.

The man, who seemed to be a lawyer or something from Bumseok, stopped the boys too, the girl looked at Sooho again, touching his face with trembling hands, her heart was pounding, and she was about to take her cell phone out of the boy's pocket. to call an ambulance before seeing how Bumseok approached, the girl quickly stood up, pushing him to the ground. —Hyeori-

— Don't come closer... — The boy tried again, before she pushed him again, making him stumble and fall to the ground. — This is your damn fault... Listen to me Bumseok, I warned you... And I swear, if something happens to Sooho, I'm going to ruin you... I'm going to ruin the disgusting and pathetic life you have, Oh Bumseok .

— Please...

— You and your damn cowardice did this, and this time I'm not warning you Bumseok, I'm telling you... If something happens to Sooho... You're done.

The girl noticed how another man entered the scene and dragged Bumseok out of the place, without caring, the girl ran to her boyfriend again. —The ambulance is on the way, but we have to get out of here.

— Get out? — The girl said in disbelief. — Go away, if you're afraid I'll blame Bumseok for this... Don't worry.

— Miss.

— I'm not going to leave my boyfriend here to die... Get out of here.

...

— Here you have. — The girl looked up when a voice called her, noticing her cell phone in front of her. — You know what will happen if you decide to talk, don't you?

The girl laughed indignantly before snatching her cell phone away. — Sooho's too. — she asked, putting her hand out for him to give her boyfriend's phone, however, the man maintained his position of not giving her anything. The girl stood up, looking at the man with menace. —Do you really think I care about going to a reform school? Do you really think I'm afraid of your boss? I can perfectly tell what his son did and make his entire career go to hell. — The girl said raising her hand again, before he swallowed and decided to hand her the cell phone, walking away from her shortly after.

— Ahn Sooho's relatives?. — Hyeori looked next to her when the doctor's voice was heard, she quickly ran towards him.

— I'm his girlfriend...

The man put down the tablet in his hand and then looked at the girl with sad eyes, and Hyeori swore she hated that look. — I'm so sorry... Ahn Sooho... We had to induce him into a coma. — And there, right at that moment was when Hyeori's world collapsed, looking towards the boy's room, seeing him lying on the bed with an oxygen mask on his face.

— Did the blow... Damage anything? — The girl asked with a trembling voice, trying to swallow back her tears.

—He had brain damage, and I'm going to be honest with you... We can't guarantee that he will wake up.

Hyeori tried to speak, however, she knew that if she did, her tears would not stop. Nodding, the girl let the doctor go before squeezing her cell phone tightly in her hand before hearing the sound of it, still looking towards Sooho, the girl answered.

— Hello? — The girl said with a trembling voice, without looking away from the body lying on that ugly hospital stretcher.

Sooho didn't like hospitals.

— Hyeori. — Sieun's voice made the girl can't take it anymore and tears began to fall. — What's happening? You're crying?

— Sooho... — The girl said through tears, trying to keep her sobs from getting so loud so as not to attract attention. — Bumseok... He... Sooho is in the hospital... His grandma... His grandma signed the contract, I told her not to do it, that I would pay the hospital expenses, she didn't listen to me... Sieun ... Can you come please? No... I don't think I can do this alone... Please.

...

Hyeori's steps towards the room were slow and unsteady, Youngyi had arrived a few hours ago and had been accompanying her since then.

The girl had not had the courage to enter the room, not when she felt an immense desire to cry when she saw the boy's body on the stretcher, but at that moment, she needed to see him, so once she sat down in the chair in front of him and took his hand, guilt filled her system again.

— I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, my Sooho... — Hyeori's tears came out of her eyes once again, and her voice broke again, trying to control her heavy breathing, the girl wanted to avoid sobbing so much. — I should have said... I should have let Youngyi blame Bumseok for this... If I had... We would both be delivering food right now... Today is Wednesday... Today we deliver the orders together.

Hyeori heard the door open, however, she did not stop her words, knowing well that the only one who could arrive at that moment was Sieun. —I had to tell you something, remember? I had to tell you something yesterday... — The girl, with her free hand, took the papers out of the pocket of the jacket she was wearing, Sooho's jacket.

The girl opened the first page, showing it to the boy, even though she knew he couldn't see it. — I entered the university... I entered the university of Toronto, Sooho... I made it... — The girl blurted out between tears, reading the admission letter for him, putting it away once she finished. — Also... I wanted to give you this on your birthday... I had planned to do it... — The girl took some keys out of her pocket as well, putting them in the boy's hand next to her paper, closing it with her own. — These are the keys to our house... Sooho... I bought the house we liked so much...

Now, Hyeori's sobs grew louder, resting her head on the boy's hand, repeatedly muttering "Wake up, please," making Sieun, who walked up, to stand behind her, take her shoulders and burst into tears as well. — Sooho, you just have to wake up... Wake up and... And let's buy the glass table that you wanted so much, please... Please, Sooho.

...

— You should go to school, I thought you had exams. —Youngyi said.

Once Sieun was able to stop his tears, he had managed to make Hyeori stop her pleas and words of forgiveness. A few hours had passed and it was daylight again, now the trio were sitting in the small couch in the room, Hyeori playing with the keys to Sooho's motorcycle while she had her head resting on Sieun's shoulder, her gaze was lost in the image of Sooho on the stretcher, the girl swallowed a little with some force.

"Don't cross the line, even if I'm hurt..."

I'm sorry Soo, but they crossed the line first, and just as you crossed your own line to make them apologize, I will too, and I will ask for the apology I deserve, the ones you want to hear.

The girl's head snapped before she stood up, drawing both teens' attention with her.

— Youngyi... Could you stay with him today? — The girl asked, making her nod before walking towards Sooho, leaving a kiss on his forehead. — I'm going to make them apologize like you wanted... Forgive me... But I'm going to have to cross the line, my moon.

Hyeori left the room, without even looking at the other two people, making Sieun get a little alarmed and immediately follow her. — Hyeori... Hyeori! — The girl stopped when she heard that, turning around to see the boy walking towards her. —Do not do it.

— You're not going to make me stop, Sieun... — The girl denied, looking at him decisively, Sieun denied, approaching her to take her hand.

— Hyeori... Think about the consequences...

— Conse-

— Your university... The apartment... — The boy said, making Hyeori look at the ground, knowing that, if she did something against the boys, she would not lose her apartment, but she would lose the opportunity to go to the university of her dreams forever, but she wasn't going to forgive them so easily.

They had taken a part of her life away from her, she wasn't going to let them get away with it. — He just wanted them to apologize to us, Sieun... And I'm going to make them do it.

The girl started walking towards the hospital exit again before Sieun stopped her again. — Hyeori, Sooho would never have wanted you to cross the line, not even like this, you know what he thought.

—And I also know what he would have done if the situation were reversed... I'm sorry, but if I have to put aside all my principles, I'm going to do it... For Sooho, I will do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 118 17
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž.." During the zombie breakout, two friends fight for survival and for their true feeli...
133K 5.7K 42
Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด ษขแดแดแด… แด€ษดแด… ส™แด€แด… ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡s ส™สŸแดœส€ส€แด‡แด… ๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐™บ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
562K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...