๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก & ๐— ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก | แดฌแถฐ หขแต’แต’แดดแต’...

By wookzn_

๐—ฆ&๐—  | "Well, the sun did its job, because it saw the moon again, I found it in your eyes, honey..." Sooho h... More

๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก & ๐— ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Final
Alternative Ending

Chapter 11

620 29 15
By wookzn_

— Bumseok... Is something wrong with you?

The trio were still at the thinner's house, now they were sitting in front of Bumseok, who had brought them some drinks so he could talk to them a little.

— no, it's nothing.

— Yah, what's wrong with you? Tell me. — Sooho asked, making the boy hesitate a little about whether to tell him or not.

—Is it because of the karaoke guys? — Sieun said, and Hyeori thought about it, he actually looked quite terrified when those guys entered the place, she wouldn't be surprised if they were the reason.

Sooho looked at his friend in confusion as well as his girlfriend before looking at the boy with glasses in front of him. —Karaoke? What happened at karaoke?

...

Hyeori could feel how tense the boys next to her were getting when they heard what Bumseok was telling them, the girl sighed when she heard all the things they did to him: hitting, teasing, threats, and more.

Feeling bad for him, Hyeori felt a huge regret for not breaking the boy's nose with the door that night.

—... I had to go to the hospital several times because of them and... Well, it's because of them that I had to change schools... — Hyeori could see the sorrow in Bumseok's eyes, feeling an immense desire to hug him because he looked on the verge of crying. —And after they saw me at karaoke, they kept calling me, asking me to go out with them.

— Why did those idiots do that to you? Did you do something wrong? — Sooho asked, making Hyeori deny, she knew that he had not done anything, she knew that someone who harassed another did not need a reason, he simply was a perfect victim for their actions.

Someone weak... And Bumseok was weak.

— It's okay, Bumseok. You weren't the one who did something wrong. — Hyeori said, looking at him, noticing the small tears that fell from his eyes and that he wiped quickly, the girl did not resist that, getting up to walk to the boy, sitting next to him while hugging him, she had noticed him tense up, but only was a second to then relax and continue listening to Hyeori's words. —It's not your fault, okay? If you ask me, I think you are quite brave, not everyone is open to telling about his past in that way and I thank you for telling us, we are friends, right? If you have any problem, you know you can count on us... — The girl finished, caressing his bent back, wanting to comfort him in some way.

She had never suffered from bullying, or any kind of violence in that sense, at least, not like Bumseok or some classmates in her class, but she knew what it felt like to be belittled, and somehow, she empathized with the boy.

Because that's how Hyeori was, she always tried to understand the reasons.

Sooho looked at his girlfriend, before resting his eyes on her hands, thinking about her last words. — Call those idiots.

— What? — Bumseok said, at the same time that Sieun and Hyeori turned their heads to look at Sooho, who was still looking at his girlfriend's hands.

— Call them, I'll make them apologize.

...

— Are those idiots always at karaoke? Don't they study?

Hyeori looked at her boyfriend with some disbelief. —Should you judge them? — she said before walking towards the place, being followed by Sieun, who only nodded at what the girl said, Sooho opened his mouth when he heard the duo offend him in that way, complaining, he followed the youngers with his hands on his jacket's pockets.

The group followed Bumseok once he entered, looking around as they saw how strange that karaoke room was, it was nothing like the one they had gone to last weekend.

It looked more expensive.

Hyeori grimaced when she saw the same group of boys she had seen at the door of the karaoke room that day, they smelled of cigarettes and cheap beer.

Like any average student without a job or money to buy more expensive beer.

— Oh, Bumseok, did you bring friends? But look, she's the cute girl we saw last time... Is she your girlfriend, Seok?

— Ah, this place reeks of cheap beer. — Sooho said before putting an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders, looking at the boy who spoke with some mockery.

—What brings you here? — He asked, looking at everyone with distaste, stopping his eyes on Sooho for a second before looking at Bumseok with a raised eyebrow.

— Apologize. — The boy stood with his mouth open, looking at him in disbelief, without answering. — I told you to apologize.

Laughter filled the place before the boy looked at Bumseok with pity, which was very obvious that it was fake. — Bumseok, people apologize when they did something wrong.

— Hey, apologize properly.

— What?

— Ah, this idiot. —Hyeori started. —How many times do we have to repeat it? Is that why you don't go to school? You have concentration problems, right? — Hyeori asked, sarcastically as she bowed her head with a look of pity, what made the boy in the center clench his fists.

Sooho smiled as he saw the boy suddenly become serious upon hearing his girlfriend's words. — Bumseok, what are you playing, idiot? — The boy approached the tallest boy, making the three teens who were with him tense and ready for any movement from the other boys. — Do you want us to be friends again, and see each other every day?

— Oh, you don't look like that. — Hyeori blurted out suddenly, making the boy look at her with wide eyes in annoyance and confusion at the sudden words. — You know, that you have those preferences, it doesn't show, but that's okay, we don't discriminate.

The boy looked at her, letting out a chuckle to turn a little towards her. — Should I show you my preferences... — He raised his hand to put it on Hyeori's cheek, however, before he could even touch it, Sooho's hand grabbed the boy's ear, pulling him away from the girl.

— You haven't understood, right? She's my girl so keep your hands off her before I break them. — Sooho circled the boy, still holding his ear as he asked him to stop. — Now, you are going to do what we ask you, in addition to apologizing to my girlfriend for your disgusting words.

—Okay, okay, I'll do it! I will do that! — Sooho nodded, letting go of his ear before pushing him so that he was facing the two boys, grabbing his jacket to make him straighten up.

— Well, apologize. — He placed this in front of Bumseok, listening to the boy apologize, Hyeori, who also heard the apologies, found this so cynical, that she wanted to hit him to make him apologize properly, it was not her problem, but she was not going to stay with the "I wish someone would hit that idiot".

— If you mean it, you're sorry... It won't be a problem if he hits you once, right? — Hyeori asked innocently, looking at the boy with cynical eyes, the same as the ones he had at that moment.

— What?

— Good idea, love. Punch him and finish this like a man. —Sooho opined, taking his girlfriend's word, touching Bumseok's shoulder next to him.

The boy tried to speak again before Bumseok punched him, making him turn his head, Hyeori raised her eyebrows, thinking that he really wasn't going to do it. Sooho grabbed Hyeori by her wrist, pulling her away from the scene as she watched the other boy hit him back.

Bumseok's aura had suddenly changed, his insecure but annoying aura had become one full of anger, returning every blow that had been dealt to him throughout his life, the boy really seemed to want to get out all the hatred accumulated inside him for years, so much so that he did not even think about the consequences that this action would cost him.

Sooho made her stay next to Sieun before he took Bumseok by the shoulders, who was walking towards the boy with a microphone in his hands. —Let go of me, you idiot!

— Get him out of here. — Hyeori asked Sooho when she saw how upset Bumseok was, he obeyed, leaving through the door of the place, leaving Sieun and Hyeori in the place. The girl took the other microphone, turning it around in her hand, while she pointed to all the boys in the room. — You guys mess with Bumseok again, or try to look for him... I know where you study, I know your faces and next time, I'm not going to tell my boyfriend to not stop him... — She threw the microphone at one of the boys, without strength, simply to scare him before taking Sieun's hand and leaving the place.

Both stopped when they saw the scene, Bumseok yelling at Sooho, quickly approaching before that argument went to another level. —...I spent time and effort to help you, idiot. What's your problem?

— Soo... — The girl put her hand on his chest, noticing how he was getting upset.

— Help me? Do you expect gratitude? Should I pay you? Should I pay Hyeori for her time and words too?

Sooho pushed Hyeori's hand away from his chest before grabbing the collar of Bumseok's shirt and slamming him against the wall forcefully, the boy's bright eyes were now dark with annoyance, they could pick on him all they want, but if his girlfriend's name was said, that was something he was not going to stand. — What did you say? Say it again... — Sooho said, looking at him seriously, noticing Bumseok watching him with heavy breathing. — Say that nonsense again, put my girlfriend's name in your mouth again, Oh Bumseok and I swear...

— Sooho... — Sieun and Hyeori approached, the girl taking her boyfriend by the shoulders while the boy removed his hand from Bumseok's neck.

Both saw each other before the taller one decided to leave the place, Sieun looked at the couple, who was speaking in a whisper, while the taller one shook his head. — I'll go get him. — The boy warned, making Hyeori look at him.

— You're sure? He is angry and...

—It's okay, go home. — Sieun said, watching Hyeori sigh and then nod before looking back at Sooho.

— Did I do something wrong?

— No, no, you helped him, he's just... Angry. — Hyeori cupped her boyfriend's face before taking his hand, noticing how sad his expressions looked, but his eyes still shone with annoyance. — Now, don't be mad about that, okay?

— I don't care if it offends me, but he mentioned you, and that... I wanted to hit him, if you hadn't stopped me, I would have hit him just like those idiots hit him. — Sooho said, feeling an unpleasant sensation in his chest.

He was feeling bad.

—It's okay, it's over, okay? Sieun will take care of him now... Let's go home... I'll make you something to eat, Jax and Nala miss you.

— Me too. —This one said with a pout, hugging the girl behind her back as they began to walk towards the exit.

...

Hyeori looked up from the page in front of her when the teacher, who was giving a talk to the class, mentioned the name Bumseok, watching him enter the classroom, he looked completely asleep, as if he was trying to open his eyes wide, those were red and tired, almost tearful, his loose body as if in pain made Hyeori understand perfectly what was happening.

He had gotten drunk.

Looking at the boy with some concern, she decided to stop paying attention to him, it had been his decision to get drunk, she had nothing to do with it, the girl concentrated on putting away the letter that had arrived this morning in the mail, with a smile as she have another surprise for the boy.

In her mind, she could only reproduce the moment in which the girl will give the gift to her boyfriend, completely forgetting her surroundings. So much so that she didn't notice when Bumseok left the place.

...

—What group are we in? — Sooho asked, as he walked loosely behind his girlfriend, who had her hand in his and her arm on Sieun's shoulder, the classroom had group work to do, so they headed to a different room.

— Six. — Sieun responded and Sooho pointed to the table at the end, Hyeori sat in one of the chairs at that table, feeling Sooho sit next to her and automatically lay his head on it, closing his eyes again.

— Bumseok didn't come to school today either? — Sooho asked in a whisper, as his head was now resting on his arm, admiring the expression on his girlfriend's profile as she concentrated.

A sight worth admiring.

—Of course he came. — Hyeori said, writing the formulas in her notebook, not giving much interest to the subject, she had really decided not to be influenced by the attitude that Bumseok had taken overnight.

He had been ignoring them since he arrived, and Hyeori understood that if he didn't even look at them, it was because he simply didn't want to interact with you, so she would let it be.

— Oh really? — Without being able to say anything else, the loud voices and laughter of some boys made the trio turn to the door, noticing how Bumseok was now sitting next to the local bullies.

Raising an eyebrow at that scene, Hyeori sighed, deciding not to bother or saying anything, it was his life anyway, he could hang out with whoever he wanted, however, Sieun didn't seem to think the same, the girl called him, not getting what she wanted from him, Sooho and Hyeori watched as both of them, after exchanging a few words, left the room.

Sooho was going to get up before the girl stopped him, taking his arm. —It's not our problem, Sooho... Let Sieun fix it.

The taller one gave her a hesitant look, she knew how the boy thought and how he became so attached to people that he really wanted to keep by his side as much as possible, the fact that the boy, what he considered his friend, was acting that way, it made him feel anxious. —He is our friend... Although I still feel like punching him for what he told you.

Hyeori looked at Sooho, before shaking her head. — I don't think he thinks we're his friends now. —The girl she said before feeling him take her hand and lift her up, walking out of the room, stopping just to listen to the conversation that Bumseok and Sieun were having.

—...They never thought of me as a friend, he always thought of me as someone who follows his orders, and she always thought of me as someone who is there so that you don't feel like a third wheel with them.

Sooho looked at Hyeori, who was looking at the boy with confused eyes, she never thought that about him, he was her friend, of course she didn't want Sieun to feel uncomfortable sometimes, but they never invited him to hang out with that intention, Sooho and her never wanted anyone to feel left out or less than, that's why whenever they went out they invited them both, because that's what friends do.

— They caught you talking bad about us, didn't they? — Sooho asked, knowing that that was the reason why he was now hanging out with Taehoo and Jeongchan, those boys hated them for no reason, or maybe there was one, but none justifiable for them to have that hatred for them.

Hyeori understood the whole thing suddenly, "their rich friend" speaking badly about them would have been easy bait, Bumseok was easy bait.

— And what are you going to do about it? — Sooho was going to take a step when Hyeori stopped him, it wasn't worth getting his hands dirty for someone who didn't consider them half of what they did with him.

Looking at the boy, she just took her boyfriend's hand, tilting her head in disinterest. —Should we do something about it? As you say, it's your life and you can hang out with whoever you want... Go with your friends, ah... And one last piece of advice, as your friend... Don't let them wash your mind, neither let your anger do it. Oh Bumseok.

...

—This is it, Ahn Sooho. — Hyeori was still arguing with her boyfriend about the academy where Sieun took his intensive classes.

They had decided to go pick up their baby, after that scene at school, they both wanted to distract themselves, and what better way to do it than by bothering their little friend who would follow them anywhere as long as they left him alone at the end of the day.

—He said it was Daeyeon Academy, which is on the other side of downtown, Kang Hyeori.

The girl gently tapped his head as she showed him the cell phone. — Says "Daemyeon", Sooho, with an "m". — The girl said, before looking up, noticing the number of students who were beginning to leave the large doors of the place, the girl looked for her little friend, smiling when she saw him among the crowd, with his serious and serious look. Bored as usual, walking like he was tired of breathing or something. — Look, I told you, there's our baby.

Sooho looked forward, raising his eyebrows before calling out Sieun's name. Both waved at him when he looked at them, the duo moved away from the motorcycle for a second to walk towards the boy, who was confused to see them there with a warm smile.

The one they both shared.

Hyeori ran to him, giving him a small hug before landing again in front of him, right next to Sooho, who touched his shoulder in greeting. —What are you doing here?

— Are you seriously asking? It's Friday night, Sieun—Hyeori nodded at Sooho's words. — Let's go for a night walk. Come on.

Hyeori saw him look at them with a confused look, the girl took the helmet in her hands before placing it on the boy's head, squeezing his cheeks, making a duck mouth, Hyeori blew a small kiss before smiling. — Ah, cute.— she said, walking towards her boyfriend, who was waiting for her with a raised hand for her to take and get on the motorcycle.

The couple laughed when they saw the boy move towards them, he was going to hate them later, but for them it would be worth it, they would have fun for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 78 11
" IS ANYTHING EVER ENOUGH FOR YOU ? ,, IN WHICH TWO FORMER BESTFRIENDS , WHO BOTH UNHEALTHLY COPE , TRY AND GET THROUGH THE SCHOOL YEAR. ...
11.6K 470 14
HIATUS. _________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ โ›๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“. ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’š.โœ _________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ ...
2.7K 75 12
โ”€โ”€โ”€ jelly pop ยก! โž meet ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด, the only ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ member of the wakeone ...
The Glory By

Fanfiction

2.3K 91 10
Lee Donghyuck also known as Haechan Lee in this story go find out how he inloves with dong-eun and help