AFFILIATION AND BLISS [PART 1...

Oleh heartdevilxoxo

two loser girls finding their place on the moral compass. asa mitaka x female reader fanfic :3 [PART 2 IN PR... Lebih Banyak

an unwanted interaction
a mind that's been changed
the morning sun is yellow
the midnight moon is blue
peer into the window of my heart
be the sun that shines
give me a moment to breathe
don't put me in my place, feline!
your secret wouldn't be safe with me
look at this cool pebble
russian roulette is not the same without a gun
give me the thing i love (or don't)
i'm trying to tell you something, something that i already said
i hope nobody catch us
it almost worked
then dive inside the mindset of a killer
trade your dreams with mine
i can't sleep no more
get your face between my thighs
caught in-between love and fear
it's the thuggish ruggish bone
YOOOOO, CHESS T! (side chapter)
are you really who they idolize
i, i really wish you'd make up your mind
you don't have to speak, don't need to talk to me, baby, i already know
watch you weigh your powers
go, use your muscle, carve it out, work it, hustle
take a step back, letting go of the fear
together we'll mend your heart
i wanna take you away.
wrong move, ya dead, that girl is poison
then sink the teeth and bat your eyes
and now look at 'em, look at 'em, now, look at 'em sting
you got my heartbeat running away
must be love on the brain
all i wanted was you
in tune with all our dreams
WORSHIP! PLAY, PLAY! WORSHIP! PLAY, WORSHIP! PLAY! WORSHIP! WORSHIP!
go waste your breath somewhere to someone new
i already told her, if we gon' do it, then we gon' do it my way
just as i'd rehearsed over in my brain
forgive me and the world outside your room
i drink the poison right from your hands
you should wake up before the wrath comes
me and you could take off before the wrath comes
it's a scary night like trick or treat, i wanna scare her
there's a hole in the earth, i'm out
shut up and relax, don't lose your head
new scars, same war
a cold soul seeking warmth
now did you get it? get it, so write it down
you should know by now, really, that this could end, really
now ask yourself why it never ends
then why are you here?
next to the infant crying in your heart
rises the moon
decide! decide, is this it, is it just fine?
i swear i'll only make you cry
i've watched you change, now you feel alive
goodnight, hearts. (authors note)

you will never be free

75 8 36
Oleh heartdevilxoxo

NO CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEARS CHATPER IM SORRY I GENUINELY CANNOT WRITE IT

sorry :3

"SIZZA SIZZA SIZZA SIZZIEEE!" You hear somebody yell from outside of your booth. You pop your head up, rubbing your eyes and yawning.

"Psst, Asa, did you hear that.." You say, poking her cheek. She groans and wraps herself around you, pulling you on top of her. "Hear what.."

"It sounded like some guy yelling for Sizz."

"Oh.. wait, maybe it's one of her friends..?"

"Maybe?" You say, wiggling out from her grasp and grabbing the booth keys. You unlock the door and crawl out on all fours. You continue crawling until Sizzie's booth is in line of sight.

You see a tall, blonde boy with shaggy hair. He's wearing baggy, ripped jeans, a graphic Chainsaw Man T-shirt, and a white long sleeve under it. He also has an unusual amount of chains.

Wait. You.. you kinda recognize him.. you can't remember from where.

Sizzie's talking to him, putting her hand out. Seems she's asking for something?

You crawl over, still on all fours, to say hi. "HEEEY! SIZZIE!" You yell, waving while trying to crawl and accidentally losing balance since you were only moving forward with one arm. You faceplant.

"Um.. hey, Y/N.. this is my friend."

You stand up, pretending like you didn't faceplant and brushing your knees off. "Hey, what's up, dude?"

"YOOOHOOO, DUDE, AIN'T YOU THAT CHICK FROM THAT ONE KITTY CONCERT?!" The boy yells, pointing and walking up to you. He kinda has a surfer accent.

"Wait, huh? OOOOH! Yeah! I thought I recognized you.. uh.. is that a Chainsaw Man shirt?"

He wraps his arm around your shoulder, shaking you as he speaks. "Duuude, Chainsaw Man's the bomb, duh! How's your kitty?"

You look at Sizzie. "Does this guy ever watch the news?"

"Mm.. no, not really." Seriously. She brought a Chainsaw Man fan..

Wait, he seems kinda dense. Maybe you can manipulate him.

"About Chester, uh.. I fought Chainsaw Man, and Chester helped me, but Chainsaw Man k-killed him."

The boy gasps, backing up. "WHAT?! CHAINSAW MAN'S TOTALLY NOT THE BOMB! FUCK THAT DUDE!" He rips his Chainsaw Man shirt off, stomping on it. Guess he is dense..

Asa walks up behind you, raising an eyebrow as she watches the boy stomp on his shirt. "Um.."

"This guy was at Chester's concert, apparently. Small world, huh?"

"Yeah.. why's he stomping on his shirt?"

"Cuz I told him Chainsaw Man killed Chester, and he was wearing a Chainsaw Man shirt."

"..Oh..?"

Sizzie grabs the shirt on the floor and tosses it in her trash. "Quit stomping, you're being loud, Seyder."

"Duuude, fuck Chainsaw Man! That's totally not cool, dude. Why'd you fight him, anyway?" Seyder says, looking over at you and scratching his ear.

"U-Uh.." Since he clearly doesn't recognize you both past being at that concert, you're not really sure how to explain since he was a fanboy not even 20 seconds ago.

"Guys, I'll explain for you, I need to talk to him anyway. He'll help, don't worry. Shoo." She waves you both off, and you decide to just let her handle it. You walk back to your booth, closing the door and sitting down.

"Well.. he seems pretty cool." You say, hugging your knees.

"I guess so. Wish we could've told him instead of Sizz, though. I wonder what she has to talk to him about."

"It looked like she was asking for something before I walked up, so maybe he has something."

Yoru suddenly appears between the two of you, startling you for a moment.

"If he does help, we'll get the chloroform soon, then."

"H-Huh? How soon?" You ask.

"Perhaps in a couple days or so. In the mean time, we'll have that boy tail Denji until we get the chloroform. We can't send Sizzie in case he spots her."

"..A couple of days? That soon?"

"Y/N. We've been here for around a month. We aren't waiting any longer."

A small frown forms on your face as you scoot further into the corner. You lay your head against the wall. "Well.. don't we, like.. need more people.."

"We're not fighting him, so no. In case we have to, he'll be outnumbered, no?"

"B-But.. do you guys have everything planned out?"

"If you were paying attention during our conversations, you'd know that. You're not taking this seriously."

"Yoru, cut her some slack. She doesn't wanna be in this situation anymore, you know this. I don't either." Asa says, scooting closer to you.

"I'm not cutting any slack. I'm aware you both hate this, but it'll be over soon, and you'll be rid of me."

"Well.. you should hang out with us sometime, Yoru. Y'know, just to check in." You say.

"..Why? There would be no reason. I would be busy, anyway."

"Just as.. friends? You could still be our friend and stuff.."

She stares blankly at you, her eyes drifting away from you.

"..Okay."

You sigh, resting your head upon your knees and closing your eyes. Asa stares at you for a few moments before poking at your foot. "Y/N.. look at me."

You lift your head up, making eye contact with her.

"When this is all over, we're gonna leave the city. If we're wanted past Tokyo, we'll find a way to move to another country if we have to. We'll live and maybe even go back to school, then we'll get jobs like everyone else. We can have normal lives.. we just need to get through this. Or.. we could even be civilian devil hunters. It'd have nice pay and we'd never be in real danger. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"..Yeah.. if I live till then.."

"You told me once to keep hope even if there's nothing to hope for. We have plenty of things to hope for, right? Try and be positive about all this.. that's what I'm trying to do."

"I did say that, didn't I.."

"Mhm. It helped me. It'll help you, too."

You crawl over and sit on her lap, wrapping your arms around her. She kisses your shoulder, neck, and cheek. "Don't think about what might happen, just think about what we'll make happen. It'll all turn out okay."

"I hope it does.."

"It will. I promise." She lifts your head off her shoulder, leaning in and kissing you. Once the kiss breaks, you smile and rub your nose against hers. "Y'know what.. Yoru!" You back your head away from Asa.

"What."

"You said we'd do it in a couple of days, right? Let's just get it over with and do it tonight!"

"..Oh? Sudden attitude change.. good. We'll need Ukuri for it."

"Huh? Why?"

"In case we're spotted by any nurses, she can do what she did to Asa a few weeks ago."

"You mean the psychedelic thingy?"

"Yes."

"Ooooh.. so like a distraction without hurting them?"

"Yes, it'd be preferable if we were in and out, as if we weren't there. Killing would draw attention."

"Cool! She'll drop by later, yeah?"

"She typically comes in the afternoon, so, somewhere around that time."

"Coooool.. she kinda freaks me out a bit, though." You lay your head back on Asa, nibbling on her shoulder.

"Ow.. does that big eyeball on her forehead freak you out?" Asa says, biting your cheek. You giggle and wipe your cheek. "Yeah, and she's super direct.. she always points out somethin' about me."

"I don't think she means to be rude. She's surprisingly nice for a devil."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"S-Sorry, I forget you're a devil sometimes.. I didn't mean, y'know.."

"Uh huh."

"Oh, come on, don't take offense! You know what I meant!"

"Suuuure."

"If you're gonna be like that, then get off."

"NOOOO, I WAS KIDDING!"

"Nope, get off!"

"NOOOOOO!" She starts shoving you off and you clamp onto her, hugging her arms so she can't shove you. She starts tickling your sides.

"HEHEHEHE! STOP! HAHAHA!"

"NO! SHOO!"

"NOOOOO! HEHEHEHE! QUIIIT!" You topple over off of her and hold your sides. She keeps tickling you anyway.

"H-HEY! BWAHAHA! STOP! I'M OFF! I'M OFFFF!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE GOT OFF SOONER!"

"NO! NO! HAHAHA! STOP! STOOOP!"

She stops, letting you breathe as you start to sit up.

What the hell, she started tickling you again.

"HAAAAHAHAHA! ASA! STOP! STOP!"

"N- OW!" Your heart flies out of your chest, socking her in the face and phasing through her head, bouncing around the room and crashing into everything. You sit up, holding your chest and looking around.

Your heart is lodged into the computer monitor.

"W-Wuh.. wuuhh.. wuuUUAAAHHHH?! THE COMPUTER! NOOOOO!" You grab your heart, brushing the glass off of it. "HEART, WHAT THE HELL!"

Asa rubs her nose, gasping when she sees blood on her finger. "YOUR HEART BROKE MY NOSE!"

"WHAT?!"

"APOLOGIZE!"

"T-THAT WASN'T MY FAULT!"

"APOLOGIZE! NOW!"

"OKAY, OKAY, I'M SORRY!"

"Ugghh.. ow.. give me your arm, my nose hurts.."

You whimper and roll up your sleeve, holding your arm out. She holds your wrist and bites onto your arm. After she sucks some blood out of you, she wipes her mouth.

"Hey, Y/N, do you know why your blood is sweet? I've never questioned why until now."

"Uhh.. maybe it's cuz I'm super sweet."

"I-I don't think that would affect how your blood tastes.."

"I was trying to make a joke."

"..Oh. Wait, doesn't sweet blood usually correlate with diabetes?"

"DOES IT?! Wait, why do I care, I'm a devil. How would I even get diabetes, isn't that, like, genetic?"

"I mean, it can be, but it can be caused by the types of foods you eat."

"Uhhh.. I don't really eat sweets or unhealthy stuff all that often, so.. maybe it's just naturally sweet."

"Maybe.." You roll your sleeve back down, scooting next to her and squishing your heart. She takes it from you and holds it close to her.

"Heart, form, set ten."

It squiggles around, popping into a rose as it begins to glow a light pink. You both giggle as she plays with the petals.

"Hey, why'd you make all those weapons, anyway? Would you ever fight before you met me?"

"Huh? Oh, uh.. no, I just kinda had them."

"..You just had them? Like, from birth?"

"Yuh huh. I just had the knowledge of them and I already had those sets."

"Maybe it was from past lives?"

"Oooh, maybe. They're all oddly specific weapons, so probably."

She smiles and rubs one of the leaves. "That means we'll always be connected through this rose, even if you die and get reborn."

You hug her arm and lay your head on her shoulder. "Yeah.. guess so. That makes me kinda sad, though."

"Huh? Why?"

"Cuz you'll always be with me, but I wouldn't know it. And I'll keep living much longer than you would.."

"That's okay. Your heart will probably remember, right? It remembers all your sets."

"Oh.. yeah, that's true.. Heart, don't let me forget Asa."

It wiggles itself up and down in half. You giggle and go to pick it up, stopping as you hear a rhythmic knock on your booth door.

"Hold on, lemme open the door." You say, grabbing the keys and unlocking it. You open the door.

"Heeey cuties, just wanted to che- THE COMPUTER?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Dede yells, moving past you and grabbing onto the monitor. "WHAAAAH! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED?! MY COMPUTER! NO! WHY!"

"U-Uh.. sorry.. it was an accident.."

"PAY UP!" She holds her hand out.

"H-Huh?"

"PAY! UP! 20,000 YEN! PAY!"

"WHAT?!"
"WHAT?!"

"WE DON'T HAVE THAT KINDA MONEY!"

"THEN GET OUTTA THE BOOTH!"

"WHY! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"Naaah, I'm playin', don't worry, cutie pies. 10,000."

"THAT'S STILL A LOT!"

"Naaaaah, I'm kiddin'. 5,000."

"Dede."

"Naaaaaaah, don't worry, c'mon, I'm joking. 100,000."

"DEDE?!"

"Naaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm just messin' with you. One million."

"..."

She unplugs the monitor and picks it up, carrying it out of the booth. She comes back with a new one and plugs it in. "I just snagged one from a booth nobody really goes into. You two would've had to pay if you weren't so silly, y'know." She says, smacking the top of the monitor. "Anyways, I was just checkin' on you two cuz I heard a lot of yelling and stuff."

"S-Sorry, were we being loud?"

"Oh, nah, it's fine, yeah, you were being pretty loud. What're you guys doing?"

"Asa was tickling me a bunch and my heart popped out and bounced around everywhere. That's why the computer broke, it smashed into it."

"Oh, yikes.. don't let it happen again, though, I'll seriously make you pay up next time."

"I-It's not my fault.. it kinda has a mind of its own."

"Tell it to quit, then!"

"Believe me, I've tried doin' that, it doesn't listen."

"Lemme try, give me it."

"U-Uh.. okay.."

Asa hands you your heart. "Heart, return." You hand it to her.

"Awwwww, hey, lil guy! A-COOCHIE-COOCHIE COOO! AAAHH-COOCHIE-COOCHIE COOOO!" She tickles your heart with her finger and you giggle.

"Lil heart, hey, listen, if you break more stuff, these cuties won't have anywhere to live! No they wooon't! Noo they wooooon't! AAHH-COO-"

"WAIT, WHAT! YOU'RE GONNA KICK US OUT ON THE STREET?!"

"SHHH! AAAHH-COOCH-" It jumps out of her hand, rolling onto the ground and bouncing around the cafe. "HEY! WHERE'S IT GOING?!"

"H-HEART! RETURN!" It's not listening.

The three of you chase after it, trying to grab it. It bounces at a wall, and you leap at it, smacking onto the wall.

It flies towards the front desk, aiming for Dede's collection of Garfield plushies.

"NOOOO! MY SILLIES!"

A hand reaches out from around the corner, catching it.

A tall man wearing a suit walks around the corner, examining your heart and making eye contact with you.

He reaches for a walkie talkie on his shoulder, pressing a button on it.

"Send back up to Inoue's Internet Cafe ASAP. I've found Heart and War."

Your heart bounces out of the man's hand, flying back into your chest. You and Asa run back to your booth, grabbing as much as you can and bursting out of the fire exit. You hear an alarm blare from inside the cafe as you both run to the ladder.

Once you're on the roof, you see multiple cars pull up to the front of the building. On the side walk, you see Ukuri. She sees you both.

"UKURI! MEET UP AT THE HOSPITAL TOMORROW, AND KILL THOSE DEVIL HUNTERS! THEY FOUND US!" You yell, grabbing Asa and jumping from the rooftop to another building.

Ukuri sighs and looks at the cars, taking her beanie off and clapping her hands together. She slides her left hand towards the back of her right hand, aimed at the cars.

"Deletion."

The moment she clenches her right fist, the space her hand was aimed at disappears. The devil hunters that were already out of the car onto the side walk weren't affected.

You two continue hopping from building to building as you tear up. "ASA, YOU HAD JUST PROMISED EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW WE'D BE FOUND TODAY!"

"I KNOW, I KNOW! FUCK!"

You're suddenly cut in half mid jump, your upper body falling onto the next building as your legs falls below. Asa shoves her arm in your mouth as she looks in front of her. You bite down.

"Surrender. There's no point in running."

You look up and see a woman with white hair and a laced eyepatch. You remember seeing her exit Asa's apartment along with other devil hunters.

You start to sit up, and she draws her sword back.

"WAIT! WAIT!" You put your hands out. She stops.

"W-Wait, please, don't kill us! We didn't do anything, we were just trying to kill Chainsaw Man!"

"You're devils, and you destroyed part of the city."

"THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"..."

"Deleti-"
"UKURI! WAIT"

Ukuri lowers her hands, looking at you. "Why?"

You look at Asa, and back at the woman standing in front of you three.

"Please, please, let us go, we're only in this situation because of War. We're being forced to kill him, I swear! Asa isn't a devil, she just has one living in her!"

"The War Devil would just destroy everything after you kill Chainsaw Man, then, right?"

"U-Um.. m.. ma.. uh.. that wouldn't be our fault.."

"Wouldn't it?"

"N-N.. n-no.. please, we're just kids.."

"You're a devil. Heart."

"I-I know, but I don't really kill like that! You'd have to know me to understand!"

"Yeah! She doesn't kill people or eat them or anything! Ma'am, please, let us go, pretend you didn't see us or something, please!"

"..Sorry, but I don't believe either of you. I have a job to carry out." She draws her sword behind her, leaping towards the two of you. You grab Asa's head and throw yourself on the ground, bringing Asa with. The woman flies past the two of you from above. You press your head against the ground, clasping your hands together.

"PLEASE! DON'T KILL US! WE WOULD'VE KILLED YOU ALREADY IF WE WERE LIKE THAT! C'MON, PLEASE!" You yell, bowing upon the ground. She stands behind the two of you, sighing and looking at Ukuri. She looks back at you and shoves you up with her foot.

"Get up."

You scramble up and back up, grabbing Asa's hand.

"Run. I won't kill you two. When War is out of that girls body, I'll kill War."

Scars appear on Asa's face. "Oh? You'll kill me?"

You slap your hand onto her mouth and pull her towards you. "YORU, SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE WON'T WIN! S-Sorry, miss! Thank you! I'm sorry!" You throw Yoru to another building, jumping towards it. Ukuri's head flies by you, and you stop.

"Wh-" You look behind you, and Ukuri's body drops on the building you were previously on.

"WHY'D YOU KILL HER?!"

"I never said I wouldn't kill her. Go."

Your chest begins to glow red for a short moment before it stops. You take a deep breath, exhaling and picking up Yoru. You continue hopping buildings before dropping into an alley and placing Yoru down.

"Yoru, what the FUCK is wrong with you?!"

"Nothing is wrong with me! We could've fought her, there was no reason to beg!"

"OH, SURE! YOU SAW HOW FAST SHE MOVED, WE'D BE DEAD! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! IGNORE YOUR PRIDE FOR ONCE!"

"Excuse me? Ignore my pride? We surely could've killed that woman! You're being irrational!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, WE AREN'T THAT STRONG! I'M NOT BEING IRRATIONAL, YOU'RE JUST TOO OBSESSED WITH YOUR EGO!"

"OBSESSED WITH MY EGO?!"

"Can you two PLEASE stop arguing?!"

You both look at Asa.

"..."
"..."

The scars disappear from her face and Asa tears up, sitting down and hugging her knees. She starts rocking back and forth, beginning to breathe heavily.

"Oh, gosh.. I can't do this.. it's over, Y/N, I was trying to be hopeful but I can't take this anymore, I can't.."

You look around, hearing sirens blaring from afar.

"Y/N.. Y/N.."

You look back down at Asa, seeing her grasping onto her chest.

"..Asa?"

She falls onto her side, curling up into a ball and hyperventilating and coughing.

"Asa! What's wrong?!" You bend down, putting your hand on her arm. She flinches, pulling her arm away from you. "Don't touch me.. please.. please.. I can't breathe.. don't.. nghh.. NGHHH.. NO.. NO.."

"A-Asa..?"

She continues crying, whining and covering her face as she coughs. You stand over her, looking down on her.

"..."

You bend down again, rolling her onto her back. "STOP! STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screams, pushing your arms away.

"I'm sorry." You place your hand on her chest, feeling her heart beat quickly. She grasps onto your wrist before slowly letting you go. Her face goes blank, calmly sitting up.

"I'm sorry, Asa.. you needed to calm down."

She stares at you before looking down and wiping her face. "No, it's fine.. I understand."

You hear the sirens get closer. "Asa, we need to go. The other devil hunters are probably looking for us."

"You're right. Let's go."

"I-I'll have to disable the effect I have on you right now soon or it'll come back worse.. so let's find a secluded spot. There's a lot of abandoned buildings around here, so I guess we can stay there."

"Then let's go."

nah who let me cook ☹️ LMFAO my bad guys anyways happy new years!!!! btw dedes my gf fr she's literally my gf (dede don't deny this in the comments please be my wife please I love you please id literally eat a live cockroach if that meant i could be with you for the rest of my life please let me be your wife please im begging you ppease the begging worked once let it work again please /srs /hj /j (???) ) 🗣🔥🔥‼️‼️ idk if I'm gonna regret writing this (probably) but it's like 4 am and I was like nah FUCK this and here's the product of that 💀💀

ITS SO FUCKING OVER 🗣🔥🔥🔥‼️‼️ AFFILIATION AND BLISS MENTIONRD⁉️⁉️⁉️ WHAT THE FUCK IS A STABLE SITUATION🗣🔥🔥⁉️⁉️⁉️ WHAT THE FUCK IS HOPE🗣🔥🔥⁉️⁉️⁉️ MORE LIKE DESPAIR AND AGONY💀💀🔥🔥‼️‼️ ITS OVER 🗣🔥🔥‼️‼️

PRAAYERRRSSS
LAID ON THE LINE
YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE 🗣🔥
YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE 🗣🔥🔥‼️‼️ TRIIIAANGLESS
PLACED IN YOUR MIND
YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE 🗣🔥🔥‼️‼️
YOU WILL NEVER BE FREEEEE 🗣🔥‼️
PRAYERRSSS
TRIIAANGLLES
PRAYYERRSS
YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE🗣🔥‼️‼️
YOU WILL NEVER BE FREEE🗣🔥🔥‼️‼️
I WILL NEVER WALK THIS STREET AGAAAINN 🗣🔥‼️‼️
THE ONLY TIME I FEEL IM NOT ALOOONE 🗣🔥🔥‼️‼️
I PULL MY HEART OUT WAVE IT IN THE AAAIIIIIRR 🗣🔥‼️‼️
I PULL MY HEART OUT, BEWAAARE 🗣🔥🔥‼️‼️

sorry goated song (prayers/triangles by deftones)🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

875 128 15
this is a sequel to my WLW Asa Mitaka fanfiction, "AFFILIATION AND BLISS". [OFF BREAK BUT SLOW UPDATES] cover by ann.fartsk/annlverxs on insta :3 yo...
18.3K 471 30
❝And every time we touch, I feel like flying.❞ •─────────✦❀✦─────────• Sure, they're friends alright. And sometimes, romance sparks where there is fr...
4.3K 222 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...