Feels Like Home (Purinz)

By AndreParkerSA

#1 Purinz Purinz (G!P) Huh Yunjin finally gets the big break that she's been asking for. But when she finds... More

Home Sweet Home
With A Little Help
The Bathroom
Living Room
The Date
Kitchen
Making Plans
I Love You
School
Seoul
Back In Japan
Sick
Lingerie
Car
Weekend Trip
It's Different
Stressed
Tension
Christmas
Fix It
The Kim Family
Seats
Distractions
Sticks and Pebbles
Wedding Day
Feels Like Home
A/N
New story

Suit

1.1K 33 3
By AndreParkerSA

"So."

Wonyoung raised a brow at the camera. "So?"

Chaewon sighs. She wasn't sure about having this conversation with Wonyoung, but she felt like it was the right thing to do. "I'm sorry to bother you while you're on your honeymoon."

"Sweetie, it's fine. Yujin is in the shower right now and we're going to laze around a bit before heading out." She says as she adjusts herself on the vanity and starts brushing her hair. "What did you want to tell me?"

Chaewon mashed her lips together, sinking into her bed as she propped up her phone. "Things happened with Yunjin."

Wonyoung stopped what she was doing and raised a brow. "What things?"

"Mostly... intimate things."

Wonyoung's eyes went wide. "Did you guys fuck? Does that mean you're not a virgin anymore?"

"No, no! We didn't." Chaewon shook her free hand in front of the camera. "We kissed, maybe went to third base."

"Maybe?" Wonyoung huffs. "And she didn't even ask you out? God, she could have done better."

"She did, actually."

"Like after she ate you out or something?"

Chaewon blushed hard at the thought. Though, she had no qualms against that idea. "No, Wonyung." She breathes out. "I guess we really did everything backwards. But it's not like we knew it was going to happen."

"As much as I love to know the juicy details, but I would rather you tell me when we're back from the honeymoon." Wonyoung says, suddenly a door opened behind her, and Chaewon could see Yujin fresh from the shower and drying her hair off with a towel. "It's Chaewon, want to say hi?"

Yujin pads quickly in front of the camera and smiles widely at her. "Hi Chaewon!"

Chaewon waves back. "Hi Yujin. Hope Wonyoung cooked you good meals?"

Wonyoung glared at her when she hesitated. "Of course she did. You taught her well."

"You're just fucking with me."

"Babe, I'm serious. It's good."

Wonyoung flips her hair, making her locks smack on her wife's face. "Anyway, I need to ask you something first."

Chaewon nods. "Okay."

"Do you like Yunjin?"

There was a stumbling noise from the background and Yujin ran back to the camera. "You like Yunjin!?"

Chaewon started to panic when Yujin's tanned face hovered over and Wonyoung had to shove her away. "Babe, let me."

"I can't believe she didn't even tell me!"

"That's because you threatened to gut her and choke her with her small intestine if she did anything to Chaewon. And I highly doubt she did."

Yujin runs back to the camera. "Chaewon, it's okay to tell me if Yunjin forced you into something—"

"Babe!"

"What? You really think that Yunjin could actually score someone as beautiful as Chaewon?" She looks back at Chaewon. "Sorry, no offense but really though, Yunjin is a gigantic loser and you're way over her league—" Yujin gets shoved away from the camera again by her wife.

"Ahn Yujin, sit on the bed or you are sleeping on the sofa tonight."

She complies. Wonyoung flips her hair again and looks at Chaewon. "Sorry about that."

Chaewon shrugs, smiling at how the two never changed. "I'm used to it already. It's just nice to finally not be around when it happens."

Wonyoung laughs at that. "But really though, do you like her?"

Chaewon thought for a bit. She liked the feeling of Yunjin being around a lot in the house, or when she tries her best to crack a lame joke to make Eunchae laugh, she felt calm when Yunjin was next to her. She definitely enjoyed her lips and hands on her body.

"I think I do." She finally says. "I really want to see where this goes."

Wonyoung smiles. "Wow, it's been a while since you involved yourself with someone." She gave her wife the side eye. "And unlike someone, I think Yunjin is wonderful. She's sweet and a bit of a dork. Totally your type."

Chaewon giggles. "Yeah she is. She's very gentle with me too."

"Is she at home right now?"

"No, she left early for her work." Chaewon says as she lays further on her bed. "It's her first day too since she got here."

"Oh right, since they gave her time to settle in first." Wonyoung grabs the phone from the vanity and drops on the bed next to a grumpy Yujin. "You guys should probably go on a date. It'll be cute."

"Yunjin sucks at dates." Yujin retorts. "She might end up bringing you somewhere cheap or spill drinks all over your dress." She got another slap from Wonyoung.

"Well, she doesn't know much about the city yet, she only knows how to get to her building and to the district, so I was thinking of showing her around instead."

"I think it's very romantic." Wonyoung says as she elbows Yujin. "You did the same for me when I told you I just moved into Seoul."

"Yeah and two years after you agreed to marry me."

Wonyoung looks back at Chaewon. "See? Full proof plan."

Chaewon blushed again and waved her hand at them. "I think it's a little too early to even think about marriage."

Wonyoung shrugs. "But it's a start."

Chaewon's ears perked when she heard the front door open from downstairs and Yunjin's voice could be heard. "Oh, Yunjin is home."

"Let me talk to her!"

Wonyoung shoved her wife's face away from the camera again. "You go ahead. Let's get on a call again with Yeji and Sakura when I get home, so you can tell us what really happened with you guys." She says with a teasing tone.

"What?!"

"Bye love you!"

"Love you too."

Wonyoung ends the call and Chaewon throws her phone at the side.

"Chaewon?" Yunjin calls from the hallway.

Chaewon rushed to the door and swung it open. "In here—oh." Her eyes blinked at the sight.

Yunjin was in a simple business suit, a striped tie messily tied around her neck and she was wearing glasses. Yunjin met eyes with Chaewon and beamed at her. "Hi. How was your day?"

Chaewon's eyes were wide. She felt a tug in her chest with how sexy Yunjin looked in a suit. She doesn't even know where to begin with the glasses. Since she was so used to her being in a shirt and sweats. And no glasses. God, she hated how that was a major turn on for her. "It was okay." She breathes out.

Yunjin steps closer, placing the back of her hand on her forehead. "You okay? You're kinda red."

The scent of Yunjin's perfume engulfed her senses and it made Chaewon's brain snap. She grabs onto Yunjin's necktie and drags her across to go into the younger's room. She closes the door and immediately lunges at Yunjin's lips.

Yunjin grunted at the sudden actions but immediately sank into the feeling. Chaewon's lips were starting to become a weakness to her. She wrapped her arms around Chaewon's waist, and she felt herself get pushed back on the door.

Chaewon's tongue slithered inside her mouth and swirled it around, already moaning into Yunjin. She suckled on Yunjin's lower lip and bit it gently before letting go.

In a beat, she kneels in front of Yunjin and unbuckles her belt and pulls the zipper down in a quick motion.

"W-what. Chaewon—" Yunjin stutters, trying to pull her pants up but her knees start to tremble when she feels a hand stroke over her cock.

She pulled Yunjin's cock out through the slit of her boxers, she pouted at the limpness but didn't hesitate to fit the whole thing inside her mouth, her nose pressing against Yunjin's stomach.

"Oh fuck." Yunjin's eyes shot open and definitely felt herself get hard from the feeling.

After a few licks and sucking on it hard, Chaewon pulls out with a pop, smiling at Yunjin's hard cock in front of her. She uses her hand to stroke it, making sure to add pressure when she comes to the tip.

"Is it cause of the suit?" Yunjin breathes out, placing her hand on Chaewon's head.

"And the glasses." She runs her flat tongue on the underside of her dick and licks it all the way to the top. "You look really sexy."

Yunjin smirks. "I'll take note of that."

Chaewon wasted no more time and inserted Yunjin's cock inside her mouth again. She relaxed her throat more at the stretch and went lower.

Yunjin's hips started to jerk forward from the feeling. Hands carding through her hair. Suddenly Chaewon starts bobbing her head on the length, sucking harder as she goes lower and lower. Her lips started touching the base and Yunjin swore she felt the back of Chaewon's throat.

"Gonna come." Yunjin warns her in uneven breaths. Chaewon hums and suddenly grabs onto Yunjin's balls as she fastens her pace. She tugged and in seconds, thick cum started spurting out and filling her throat. Chaewon moaned at the feeling.

"Chaewon, holy shit." Yunjin whined when Chaewon wasn't letting her go, her mouth still around her cock and she was sucking even harder than earlier. She felt herself get soft with how much she released, and Chaewon finally releases her and teasingly wipes her mouth.

She rolled her eyes and picked her up from the floor. Pulling Chaewon in for another kiss. She lifts her up, making Chaewon wrap her legs around her waist and they slowly make their way to her desk. Messily kissing each other while placing Chaewon gently on the surface.

Yunjin was about to reach for her waistband, but she stopped her. "We don't have time." She breathes out, placing small kisses on Yunjin's cheek and then down to her neck. "I have to cook dinner."

Yunjin lets out a moan and starts rubbing her hands on Chaewon's thighs, hoping it could come close to Chaewon's hot core. "Dinner can wait."

"Eunchae can't." Chaewon answered back, she wrapped her arms around Yunjin's neck and kissed her again. But Yunjin seemed to whine at that. She pulls back and licks the side of her ear. "If you help me cook dinner, I'll reward you?"

With that Yunjin pulls away and helps Chaewon off the table, carefully placing her dick inside her boxers again then zipping up her pants. "Let's go?" She says as she opens the door for them.

"You're such a dork."

*****

"So I got a text from Yujin." Yunjin announced as she entered the kitchen again, locking her phone and shoved it in her pocket. "She said she was going to murder me for not telling her first?"

Chaewon let out a sigh and sunk into her seat. "It's because I told Wonyoung about us."

Yunjin could'nt help but smile. She stood by the sink, pushed her glasses closer to her nose and folded her sleeves up. She paused. "So there's something to tell about us?" She faces Chaewon and smirks.

She stands up from the seat, checks the living room to see if Eunchae was there, but it was empty and walks back to Yunjin, wrapping her arms around her neck. "Well, of course." She pressed a soft kiss on her lips. But pulls back immediately. "Am I not supposed to?"

Yunjin pulls her closer again, latching their lips together again. She circles her hands around Chaewon's waist, and it seemed she liked it, receiving a satisfied hum when Yunjin tugs again.

She pressed their foreheads together. "I told Ryujin first actually. She's our childhood friend."

"Why did you tell her first?"

Yunjin pulled away a bit, but her hands were still holding on to Chaewon. "It was after the bathroom incident. And I'm still tiptoeing around the topic of you from Yujin because—"

"Because she'll gut you and wrap your neck with your small intestine?"

Yunjin laughs. "Yeah, those exact words." She nuzzled herself closer to Chaewon. "I messaged Ryujin again that I think I want something more out of this."

Chaewon raises a brow. "Something more?"

Yunjin faces her, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. "Well... yeah." Yunjin purses her lips again and looks at Chaewon. "I like you, Chaewon."

Chaewon's face turned a bright red and buried it onto the crook of Yunjin's neck. "I like you too."

She hums happily, her hand gently caressing her back. "What did Wonyoung say?"

"We should go on a date. Said it would be cute. yujin believes you're going to ruin it."

"Of course she did."

Chaewon looks up at Yunjin and places a soft kiss on the underside of her jaw. "I don't think you will. I'm really looking forward to it."

Yunjin could'nt help but smile, pressing another kiss on Chaewon's lips. "Me too."

"You need to wash the dishes." Chaewon says as she pulls away from Yunjin. But she stopped to admire how Yunjin's arms looked really sexy with folded sleeves and her shirt still tucked in. "You have to wear this suit every time you go to work?"

Yunjin sighs as she turns on the tap. "Yeah, and I only brought two cause they said that I'll be going in twice a week but now they asked me to come in from Monday to Thursday." She turns around to look at Chaewon. "Can you go with me to shop for more?"

Chaewon beams. "Does that mean I can choose for you?"

"Of course. Maybe even inspect me further inside the changing rooms." Yunjin wiggles a brow.

"Maybe I will." Chaewon teases back and lands a hand on Yunjin's butt. She walked over to the counter and jumped on it while watching Yunjin wash the dishes.

"Is that a kink or something?"

She shrugs. "I've never really explored my kinks yet. I guess it just flipped the switch when I saw you wear it."

Yunjin washed the last of the dishes and placed them neatly on the rack. She wipes the counter dry and throws the towel at the side to slide in between Chaewon's legs and wrap her arms around her again.

"Hi." Chaewon says, placing her hands on both shoulders.

"Hi." Yunjin nuzzled herself further.

"Are you ready for your reward?"

Yunjin pulls back and lifts Chaewon off from the counter, earning a little yelp and a giggle that follows after. They started kissing while Yunjin slowly guided them upstairs and inside her room.

She could definitely get used to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 10.2K 77
Being a father at such a young age was never something he had hoped for, nor something he feels able to do. It's complicated, and suddenly, his entir...
14.7K 578 8
Yunjin is Chaewon's new bodyguard. They can't stand each other. And then they do. [enemies to friends to lovers] *short story* G!P YUNJIN Purinz adap...
15.7K 558 17
Kim Chaewon is not nearly as enthusiastic as her friends to start the new semester. Maybe, it's because she's a transferee, new school already tainte...
90.6K 8.5K 39
The story revolves around the three cute families from Seoul, who try to deal with their spouses, kids and their jobs in different ways. This is...