Till death do us part.

Elisehoor

After all the marriages she has seen that failed, she thoughts her would be an exception to that. Now her mar... Еще

Chapter 1: Excuse after Excuse
Chapter 2: Restart
Chapter 3: Dangerous job.
Chapter 4: A one way ticket to Malibu
Chapter 5: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 6: Literally a toxic ex.
Chapter 7: Backstories
Chapter 8: Till death do us part.
Chapter 9: Running off
Thank you note

Chapter 10: Happily ever after.

5 0 0
Elisehoor

A few years and a few calls with Lily later me and Wil had set a date to get married. It was going to be in the local village with all our closest friends, even tho we lived in a old village i was going to have the wedding of my dreams. I had a fabulous pearly white dress and long mesh sleaves. I was going to have a pretty veil and a glittered rose bouquet. Although i was sad Lily was not going to be able to attend my wedding, i was happy she will be there on face time. When the day finally came i was stressed to walk the aisle, i had no one to walk it with since my parents werent in the picture. Just as i was about to get onto the aisle Lily popped up besides me. WAIT LILY IS HERE OMG. When it hit me that she was actually there i hugged her tight and started shedding some tears, luckely i bought waterproof mascara. (fun fact i cried that much my mascara did end up on my cheeks by the end of the evening) I was delighted to have her there. I walked down the aisle and we both said our promises, this was one of the best nights of my life. We had ALOT of fun that night. (if u know what i mean ;) hehe) No but the dancing and singing we did actually gave me a sore throat. A few weeks after the marriage i started throwing up. By that time Lily had rented a house in the village. So whilst Wil was at work i called Lily to come over. I dont know why but for a reason she had a pregnancy test with you. She told me to take it just because and so i did and it was...POSITIVE WHAT?! Me and Wil had never ever talked about kids before so i was scared to death to tell him.

When Wil got home that evening i was waiting on the sofa, no tv or nothing just me and my dear old thoughts. Wil saw that i had to say something and just sat down next to me and said: spill it. I didnt want to make a fuss around it so i just said 'im pregnant' and ran out of the house to Lily's house. I had never ran so fast in my entire life. But when i got at Lily's door SHE WASNT HOME. So there i was, sitting on Lily's porch, nowhere to go and DEFINITELY not going home.

After sitting on that porch contemplating my life choices, i went home. I found Wil in the room and he sat me down. He went: i know we haven't talked about kids yet but il be happy to have this baby with you. Honestly that was really cute of him to say. I smiled and i laid myself down on the bed, im relived, i said he came to lay besides me and i dozed of. I fall asleep wayy to easy its actually crazy. When i woke up i was welcome by the scent of deliscious chicken soup. Wil always seems to know when i woke up so out of the blue he comes up to me with a bowl of boiling soup. He was holding it with his bare hands and he didnt seem to feel it. When he put the bowl down i could see his hands were all red. Do u even have pain nerves or whatever u call them. He just smiled as if he said: u dont need to know. The soup was deliscious by the way.

9 months later.

I was massive now and expecting the baby any moment, we decorated the nursery in all pink because we found out it was going to be a girl. I was chatting with Lily on our porch when all of a sudden my water broke. Lily had trained for this (dont ask me why) and immediatly called Wil to tell him and drove me to the hospital. The hospital was about a 30 minute drive because there were no hospitals in the village. When we arrived there my contractions were 2 minutes apart. I got assigned a room as fast as possible but i think that is because Lily scared the employee's into giving me a room. When Wil finally arrived I started labor. We called the doctor in and On one hand i had Wil and on the other hand i had Lily. It was a painfull labor and pregnancy but it was all worth it once i heard the cries of our little baby girl. (yes i got tired of those cries within a week) When i went home i realized that now my peaceful life as a momma was going to start. And i was so happy everything turned out this way.

It is currently 5 years later and me my daughter Wil and Lily were still doing better than ever. Lily also found herself a man but shes not engaged (yet). From the day she told me about him i knew they were going to get together at some point. Just a gut feeling you know. We named our daughter Lilly-May and she was currently 5 years old and an excellent reader. Since her birth i read her a book every Sunday untill she learned to read. Now we read a book together on every Sunday. I mean, now me Lily and Lilly-May read a book together every Sunday. But even tho i have a kid now i still go out you know? Gotta live too. And then Wil would take care of her. (dont worry he always does) . And whenever i go out he'd wait to sleep until i was home safe. Im extremely happy with the life i have now, i couldnt wish for more because me and Will grew old together.

It was a real till death do us part.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Misfit Fallen. ✅ Annu❤️

Любовные романы

907K 47.8K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
The Halaal Way Hafsah Wase

Духовные

7.3K 1.3K 25
She was an average muslimah but she had a weakness. She had a strong desire, yet her heart was weak. She found a solution to her weakness but it wa...
72 12 12
a story of how a girl falls in love with a mafia king and gets married with him let's see what happens to them after their marriage there are very u...
A Girl From the Past Maya

Любовные романы

989K 31.2K 51
He was so stubborn, adamant not to marry the girl he had never encountered with. She was left alone standing in the altar, humiliated. Her betrothed...