𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 » 𝙱𝚊𝚗�...

By To_x1c

╭ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ: ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ♡‧₊˚ ┆⋆˚ 🎞️ ˖° ╰ ➤ ᥫ᭡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪғᴇ ... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI.I
VI.II
VII
VIII
IX
10.1
10.2
11
Extra - Channie's Room
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Extra - Miami|Seoul
19
20
22

21

165 7 0
By To_x1c

(During the writing, "Ceilings" by Lizzy McAlpine ran up and down. The lyrics don't really fit, but the mood of the song all the more. So like to listen by the way (; )

Message not delivered.

That's all I see on my screen.

In the car on the way to the airport, I have already tried to reach Chan several times, but again and again his mailbox answers or my messages are not delivered.

The boys wrote to me that they are waiting for me at the gates. I don't know how they made it in without a ticket, but in the end I don't care.

When I get through the security check and go to the gates, I am already expected of them. I'm looking for Chan with hope, but he can't be seen anywhere.

"It's really nice that you're here."

"We're sorry that Chan isn't there. He also didn't respond to our knocking." Changbin looks at me worried. But I can't tell him what's going on either. "Let's go a little further. There are free places in the back."

Together we go to a closed gate, which we have for ourselves.

"How did you actually get in here? Don't you actually need a ticket for that?"

"We are famous K-Pop idols. This brings with it some privileges." Felix smiles at me cheeringly.

"Now we have another hour before I fly." I sit down in one of the free seats and look at my mobile phone again. Still nothing.

"He will still show up. In the meantime, we can pass the time a little." Felix takes out a stack of UN cards.

"UNO?" I'm starting to laugh.

We're playing a few rounds, but I'm not really at it. Again and again my eyes wander to the mobile phone and again and again I see the same undelivered messages from me.

I'm starting to worry and at the same time it makes me sad. Maybe he blocked me and doesn't want to have anything to do with me after yesterday's argument? Maybe this will make it easier for himself to say goodbye? But he makes it all the more difficult for me.

"Hey, let's get a coffee. Do you want too?" Felix and the others got up and just want to go to one of the many bistros.

"No, everything is fine. Go easy. I'm waiting for you here." I'm trying to smile at them, but it doesn't really work.

While the others start, Minho stops and watches me look at my phone. Tears fall on the screen because I know Chan won't be here when I fly.

"Hey, I'll stay here with Sarah if that's okay?" The others nod to him and go on.

Minho sits down next to me, takes the cell phone out of my hand and pulls me into a hug. I inevitably start crying even more and he strokes my back comfortingly.

"He will have his reasons. And you'll sort that out, I'm sure... I really hope that you will clarify this."

I never expected Minho to have such a sensitive side. Of course, I know that he is not the supercooled guy he always plays in front of everyone. But it's nice that he's worried about me.

"The next time I see him, I'll tell him the opinion!" I believe him right away and I'm already a little sorry for Chan.

The boys come back with their coffee and at that very moment my flight is called for boarding.

"Ok, now it's probably time to say goodbye..." I don't want that and the boys also find it difficult.

They are all coming towards me and as always there is a long group hug. At the thought that this is probably the last time with them for quite a while, I start crying again.

When we break away from each other, I also see tears in them and that only makes my pain about saying goodbye even worse.

"Write to us as soon as you land, okay?" Felix sobs.

"In any case. I will try to visit you as soon as possible!"

Once again, I hug everyone individually and then make my way to my gate.

Most passengers are already waiting at the counter and I stand at the very back. This will take a while.

In my mind, I review the time in Seoul. Remind me of all the beautiful moments. On my first day at work, the first meal with the boys, to Sumi. And to Chan... why did I fall in love with him? And why didn't I tell him how I feel before I left him?

I'm looking at my cell phone again. Still nothing.

I continue to digress with my thoughts and stare at myself as the snake slowly moves on.

"Sarah!" I hear someone calling my name.

Immediately I turn around in search of the source and hope to see Chan.

I quickly realize that it wasn't him. It was a father who called his daughter, who happens to be the same name as me.

I'm in tears again, because I wanted so much that Chan would still show up. My gaze moves back and I stare at the back of the person in front of me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                     Third person POV

Chan runs from the car to the airport. Somehow he quickly made it through the security check and is now looking for the right gate. He runs up and down the aisle. Past countless people who are all not the right person.

"Chan?"

He turns to the person who addressed him and discovers Seungmin. The others are also with him and everyone looks at him irritated.

"Where is she?" Out of breath, he stops.

"Where have you been all the time?" Minho seems to be mad at him.

"WHERE IS SHE!" He literally yells at his bandmates. Some passengers walking past them look at the troops confused.

"She is already at her gate. Probably already on the plane..." But before Changbin can say anything else, Chan keeps running.

"Damn!" he curses on the way to the right gate and sincerely hopes that it is not too late and that he will reach it in time.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Sarah!"

I hear my name again. But that's certainly just the father from before. I ignore the calls. Only when someone right next to me says my name again do I look up.

And there it says Chan. Do I picture him?

"Sarah..." He is completely out of breath.

"Chan? But what are you doing here?" I certainly don't imagine him!

"Stop you from getting on this plane!"

"Chan..." We already had the topic and I don't understand why he's still trying. "I tried to call you. I wrote messages. Why didn't anyone arrive?"

"My cell phone gave up the ghost last night. I'm sorry. It was incredibly difficult to find out when you were flying. I couldn't ask anyone... Please Sarah, don't fly."

"You know I can't do that. I will get on this plane and go back to Miami..."

"Please, you can't just leave me like that. Not before..."

"Before what?"

He's getting closer to me. Before I can think about what happens next, he covers my face. And suddenly his lips are on mine. A timid kiss. He gives me the opportunity to withdraw. But I would never come up with this idea.

I return his kiss and at this moment there is only him and me. No plane, no fear for my future, no stewardess calling me to board.

"Miss? They are the last one. The boarding is almost over," I hear muffled in the background.

Slowly I detach myself from Chan and look deep into his eyes.

"I have to...," I start hesitantly.

"No, you don't have to." He shakes his head and I see tears gathering in his eyes. Just like me.

"Don't make it even harder." A tear runs down my cheek.

"I love you Sarah. And I don't want you to leave me..."

"Miss? I have to ask you to hurry." The stewardess is getting impatient and I hate her for it.

Before I can change my mind, I'll give Chan another kiss, this time more intimately, because it will be the last one. I take a few steps backwards towards the switch and have to see in Chan's disappointed face.

"I love you too, Chan. It's not forever...," I say to myself.

More and more tears run down my cheek. I can't stop looking at him. The man who has grown so close to my heart in recent months that friendship became love. A love that must not be and has nevertheless arisen. A love that was granted to us far too short. A love that may not survive the distance.

"Sarah..." I hear the pain in his voice and it breaks my heart to leave him there alone.

I give my ticket to the stewardess at the counter with a heavy heart before I get on the plane.

End

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

P.S.: No, I'm not such a heartless person again. I have a little extra for you. So on to the next chapter ;)

.

If you liked the story, then feel free to leave votes and comments. More FanFictions and Original Stories will follow.

.

Thank you for being there until the end. It gave me an incredible amount of pleasure and I hope you do too. Until the next story by me and CarolAnnDoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.7K 35
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙣𝙚𝙩❞ ❝𝙄𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛❞ • ๑۞๑jιѕυɴɢ ιѕ ѕcαred мιɴнo'ѕ cнeαтιɴ...
24.2K 266 17
Just a bunch of Changbin x Bang Chan, Lee Know, Seungmin, OT7 . OC! also included. And this is all for entertainment purposes only! These ideas right...
20.8K 603 29
(Story Discontinued/completed) 2 ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs, 𝖲𝖺4 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖷𝖷𝖷. 𝖶𝗁𝗈'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍? "𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖺4 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? 𝖧𝖾...
59.1K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...