Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

65

90 0 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 65 Lan Lan also has eight hundred tricks...

    Wounding someone is not an easy thing. When the tip of the knife penetrated the other person's body, Lanlan realized in shock what she had done!

    Blood emerged from the opponent's chest...

    Lanlan's hand holding the handle of the knife suddenly trembled...

    The next second, the little girl's little hand suddenly loosened, and with a "pop", she fell back and sat down. On to the ground.

    Wei Chong looked at the wound on his chest in disbelief, and then he looked at the panicked little girl on the ground.

    The cut from the short knife was not very deep, but the real pain was so clear.

    The little girl obviously had little experience, and the wounds she stabbed were not fatal. However, Wei Chong still couldn't understand...

    how...she could hurt him?

    With a "Pfft" sound, Wei Chong's face darkened, and he directly pulled out the blade inserted in his chest.

    "Ah!"

    The moment the blood spurted out, Wei Chong didn't scream, but the little girl screamed in fright!

    Wei Chong sneered.

    He used his mental power to stop the bleeding wound, and then spread out his left hand that was pressing the wound. It was full of blood and soaked in his palm.

    He strangely stretched his hand in front of the little girl and showed her: "That's it?"

    Lan Lan was shocked!

    He's frozen in place and won't move!

    Wei Chong squinted his eyes, and suddenly, he grabbed the little girl's wrist with his bloody hand!

    "Ah!" Lan Lan shouted! Trembling all over!

    The smile in the young man's eyes became more and more evil. He grinned, and the expression on his face was a bit crazy: "With so much strength, who can you kill? You haven't seen blood, have you? Huh?"

    Lanlan bit her little one. Her mouth was full of tears, and her big eyes looked at the bad brother in front of her with misty eyes: "Brother, are you sick..."

    The smile in the young man's eyes faded, and his voice was cold: "Let me tell you, How did you kill someone?"

    As he spoke, Wei Chong held the bloody short knife with his other hand. He kept looking at the little girl, but the knife in his hand suddenly stabbed the fallen girl. Yusang!

    There was a "crash", and the knife was about to pierce into Yousang's heart!

    The distance between the tip of the knife and Yousang's body was only one centimeter!

    As long as he goes down a little bit more...

    a little bit...

    a...

    Wei Chong: "..."

    Wei Chong's face was dark, and he looked at the little girl who blocked his wrist with one hand in shock.

    One hand of Lanlan was held by the bad brother, and the other hand, just before the bad brother stabbed brother Yousang, also held the hand of the bad brother!

    Lanlan cried and said: "Brother, Lanlan doesn't want to know how he killed someone. Can you please don't tell Lanlan..."

    Wei Chong's tight voice escaped from his throat: "Let go!"

    He struggled to hold on. His hand broke free from the little girl's hand, but he couldn't break free no matter what!

    Why is she so strong? ! !

    What did she eat growing up? ! !

    Lanlan refused pitifully: "If Lanlan doesn't let go, if Lanlan lets go, big brother will kill brother Yousang!"

    Wei Chong gritted his teeth and pulled out his hand!

    Or not!

    Even because he exerted too much force, the wound on his chest that had been stopped began to ooze blood again!

    "I won't kill him, please let me go!" Wei Chong said irritably.

    Lan Lan pursed her lips: "Then big brother also let Lan Lan go..."

    Lan Lan looked at her big brother's left hand holding her wrist, which was covered with blood. Lan Lan was so scared.

    Wei Chong's throat rolled: "Okay, let's let go together, three, two, one..."

    The next second, the two of them clenched each other harder at the same time!

    Wei Chong: "..."

    Lan Lan: "..."

    [Pfft...I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh, but...I couldn't hold it back...]

    [Let go together (×), don't let go together (√√ √). 】

    【Cheating to each other, right? There is no sincerity at all, is there? Lanlan also has eight hundred tricks, right? 】

    Wei Chong looked at the little girl in front of him who was talking without words in shock: "Why don't you let go?"

    Lan Lan's voice was softer than a mosquito: "Brother, you didn't let go either..." "

    I will let you go if you let me go!"

    Lanlan shook his head and muttered: "Lanlan is just young, but Lanlan is not a fool..."

    Wei Chong: "..."

    Then I still want to praise you for being smart, right?

    Wei Chong took a long breath: "Okay, I give up, I won't kill you! Oops, my chest hurts... Hey, I haven't actually hurt you yet, but you have really stabbed you. Kill me!"

    Lan Lan looked at the bloody hole in Bad Brother's chest with a guilty conscience...

    Although Lan Lan said that she wanted to take revenge on Bad Brother, Bad Brother actually did not stab Lan Lan. It was Lan Lan who stabbed Bad Brother first...

    " I'm sorry..." The little girl apologized weakly.

    "Then why don't you let me go!" Wei Chong roared!

    Lanlan still shook his head: "Lanlan dare not let go, Lanlan is also very scared, but Lanlan thinks the elder brother is more terrifying..."

    Wei Chong closed his eyes hard, and he mobilized his mental power crazily, but, damn Yes, the mental power is as if it is dead and cannot be condensed at all!

    It was as if this little girl was holding not only his hand, but also his spiritual core!

    It was the same before, he clearly had mental protection, but this little girl was still able to stab him!

    Should I be said to be the daughter of the tyrant Li Jie?

    He is actually a fighting monster at such a young age?

    Such an imperial bloodline will probably become the next enemy of the rebels when they grow up.

    Wei Chong narrowed his eyes and tried to persuade the other party: "Then you can't just let me bleed like this, right?"

    Lanlan hesitated.

    Wei Chong frowned: "In this case, I will let you go first, and then you will let me go..."

    Wei Chong said, and really gently let go of the little girl's wrist.

    Lanlan immediately retracted her little hand.

    Wei Chong's eyes were deep: "Can you let me go now?"

    "Yes." The little girl agreed, and then she immediately used her newly free hand to snatch the knife from the bad brother's hand again. Come here and let go of the bad brother.

    Wei Chong lost his weapon and his face became tense.

    He pressed his chest with his palms and looked at the knife in the little girl's hand.

    His eyes wandered back and forth between the little girl and Yousang who fell to the ground. After a while, Wei Chong suddenly remembered something!

    When he saw the little girl just now, the little girl was dragging Yousang with difficulty. After seeing her, the little girl excitedly asked him to carry Yousang back.

    So what does this mean? It means that this little girl can't drag Yousang!

    But when the little girl blocked his attack just now, her strength was obviously terrifying.

    Wei Chong understands!

    This kid can't use her powers!

    Her spiritual level is obviously very high, at least much higher than Yusang's. Otherwise, Yusang would have collapsed and she would not be fine.

    She has high mental power and high martial arts value, but she... doesn't seem to know it?

    It is her instinct to use mental power to resist air pollution, and it is also her instinct to use force to resist harm from others.

    She won't use her abilities, she will only resist passively and will not take the initiative to exert force!

    Wei Chong's eyes suddenly flashed with excitement.

    In this way, he wouldn't have to rush to give Yousang a last-ditch hit, and he wouldn't have to conflict with this kid.

    Judging from Yousang's current state of bleeding from all his orifices, his mental power must have been severely rioted!

    But the little girl couldn't drag him away because she didn't know how to use force, so he could only continue to soak in the highly polluted environment.

    If he persists like this for ten minutes, it only takes ten minutes. He doesn't need to kill Yousang, Yousang will die on his own!

    So, he just had to do nothing and watch them slowly wait to die.

    "Ha..." Wei Chong immediately laughed heartily when he thought of three tasks, one of which was about to be completed.

    Lan Lan looked at the bad brother who suddenly smiled strangely in confusion. She was afraid in her heart. She quickly put the knife that she snatched from the bad brother into her small backpack to prevent the bad brother from getting the knife again. Hurt Lanlan and brother Yousang!

    Wei Chong didn't care about the weapon anymore. He looked at the little girl leisurely and said in a calm tone: "It was my fault before. Unfortunately, I was stabbed by you and I don't have the strength to carry him back. Then you can find a way to carry him back." Should he leave? I wish you success."

    [Fuck! What a fucking disgusting person! It annoys him to death! ]

    [By the way, I just want to know why Yousang suddenly suffered such a serious injury? They were talking about air pollution, but looking at the other side, Prince Edward and Sver were still fighting, and they didn't seem to be affected. Lanlan and Wei Chong were also fine. Why was Yousang the only one suddenly like this? Status? 】

    Of course the audience does not know that "Sver" is a powerful villain commander under his skin. The prince has been educated by the heir of the empire since he was a child, and his physical fitness is far superior to ordinary 3S ability users. Wei Chong took the gram potion. Lan Lan won't talk about it. She It's just a bug.

    Yousang is the only honest man in the entire mountain and forest. If he doesn't suffer, no one else will.

    Lan Lan ignored the bad brother and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. The little girl said "Hey" and hugged Brother Yousang's arm hard. It was very difficult to push Brother Yousang forward.

    finally! The little girl moved with all her strength.

    Brother Yousang moved a centimeter!

    really.

    Wei Chong's eyes lit up, this little girl really didn't know how to use her abilities!

    Even if she exerted even half of the strength she used to grab his hand just now, she still wouldn't be able to drag Yousang away!

    But that’s fine, now, Yousang is dead!

    "Oops!" After Lanlan pulled Brother Yousang a little bit again, due to inertia, her whole body suddenly fell forward, and her little face fell to the ground, and her face was suddenly covered with wet mud!

    Lanlan couldn't help but groaned, because her face hurt, her eyes immediately turned red...

    She bit her lip, reluctantly got up, and wiped her face with her sleeves. While wiping, her tears started to fall down again. Lose.

    Wei Chong calmly stared at the little girl's pitiful appearance, his eyes were cold.

    Poor, who wouldn't be pitiful? He also had a very pitiful life when he was a child.

    It was the young marshal who saved him at that time. He had sworn that he would be loyal to the young marshal for life. This little girl was not on the same path as him. He would not sympathize with her, and he would not betray the young marshal for anyone...

    never. !

    ——Donald

    pressed his forehead with a headache.

    On the screen, the little girl's face was dirty, and her nose and eyes were red from crying, which made him feel inexplicably upset.

    His subordinates didn't dare to say anything when they were nearby. He had always been in contact with Wei Chong. Now that Wei Chong was committing suicide, he was afraid that the young marshal would take his anger out on him in his anger.

    "It's closed." At this time, the young commander suddenly said.

    The subordinate was stunned for a moment: "Huh?"

    "Turn it off." Donald looked away, not looking at the crying little girl on the screen.

    The subordinate swiped in the air and immediately closed the live broadcast room on the wall.

    There was no sound, and the hotel room suddenly became quiet.

    -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading; After a while, the subordinate heard the young marshal ask again: "Did you see the moment she blocked Wei Chong?" The

    subordinate immediately nodded: "I saw it. "

    How was it?" Donald asked.

    The subordinate was not sure what the young marshal meant. He hesitated for a while and said, "Soon?"

    "Humph." The young marshal suddenly snorted coldly.

    The subordinates were shocked. It's over. You can't praise it, but you should belittle it, right?

    He hurriedly changed his words: "Although it is fast, it is too reckless. She looks like she has not received any fighting training, which is very unprofessional."

    Donald suddenly turned his head and looked at his men with frowning eyebrows.

    The men were confused when they saw the young commander's gloomy features.

    What's going on here? Did he not belittle him enough? But it’s not enough and she won’t be angry...

    "She is only four years old!" Donald suddenly said: "Whose child starts fighting training at the age of four?"

    His subordinates: "...?"

    However, don’t all the children of their rebel army start receiving basic combat training at the age of three?

    Not to mention others, just say that when Wei Chong was a child, he didn't learn to write his own name, but he learned to use a gun first. You also said that he is good and must be trained...

    But now his subordinates have figured it out, Marshal. I still want to hear praise for that little girl.

    The subordinate said: "You are right, she is only four years old, and she can already resist young masters like Wei Chong. She is indeed very talented."

    Donald commented casually and casually: "Average."

    The subordinate nodded repeatedly: "Speak to you, Marshal. When she was a child, there is no way to compare her, but after all, she is the commander-in-chief's child. If you look closely, her eyes and nose are a bit similar to yours, young marshal."

    Donald frowned: "She looks like me?"

    His subordinates nodded. : "Isn't it normal for a younger sister to look like an older brother? Many brothers and sisters are carved out of the same mold."

    Donald pondered.

    The subordinates tried to figure out what their boss was thinking: "Not only does she look like you, but she also looks very similar to the Commander-in-Chief, especially her eyebrows."

    Donald began to recall.

    After a while, he raised his hand: "Open."

    His subordinates quickly opened the big screen again.

    Then the two of them saw on the screen that the little girl had stopped crying. She wiped her little face with her sleeves and turned into a little cat.

    Then, as if she had accepted the fact that she could not drag the injured boy back to the cave, she simply stopped moving. She just sat there, opened her small backpack, took out a clean cloth from it, and began to wipe Yusang's body. Blood on face.

    Donald squinted his eyes and carefully observed every move of the little girl. Her eyes focused on her pitiful little face and glanced back and forth.

    Sweeping, sweeping...

    "Fuck!" Donald suddenly cursed.

    The subordinates were startled and panicked for a moment. Could it be that he had exaggerated and the young commander saw it? In fact, the little girl and the young marshal don't look alike...

    "They are really carved from the same mold!" Donald blurted out, speechless: "Why does she look so similar to me?"

    His subordinate: "..."

    ...Okay. Bar.

    Good news, the young commander didn't catch him bragging.

    Bad news, the young commander has something wrong with his eyes.

    ——

    "Marshal, what should we do now?"

    Wei Chong suddenly exposed his ambition. Lanlan was unable to take Yousang away from the contaminated area. The prince and Sver were still fighting in the bamboo forest. Feng Chilang happened not to follow him this time. Blue and blue come out together.

    With no way out, if this continues, Yousang will only die.

    Marshal Ye stood in front of the conference hall. He stared at the big screen in front of him with a sullen face. After a while, he said: "Dial the communication of the President's Secretary's Office."

    The deputy general was about to dial, but paused and was stunned again.

    The marshal meant to call the President's Secretariat, not the President's Office?

    Isn't it necessary to ask the president to open up contact rights and let the organizer contact the prince in the background, so that the prince can rush to Yousang and Lanlan immediately to rescue them?

    As if he guessed what the deputy general was thinking, Marshal Ye said in a cold tone: "The president is selfless and will not agree to open up the authority."

    The deputy general sighed and said nothing, so he had to dial the communication of the president's secretary's office.

    After a while, a hoarse young voice came from over there: "Marshal."

    Marshal Ye glanced at the dying Yousang on the screen. He took the communicator and walked outside the conference hall.

    "Secretary You, my condolences." As soon as Marshal Ye opened his mouth, he threw out unpleasant words.

    The president's secretary on the other end of the communicator, who was Yousan's brother, Secretary You, suddenly stopped breathing. He wanted to curse at that time, but considering the other party's identity, he could only hold it back.

    Condolences?

    Yousang is not dead yet, so why bother?

    Marshal Ye listened to Secretary You's intense and indignant breathing over there. His ice-blue eyes deepened, and he changed the topic: "Of course, people are not insurmountable." The

    rapid breathing over there suddenly stopped, After a while, a cautious male voice sounded: "Do you have any idea?"

    Marshal Ye looked at the deep and dark corridor of the office building in front of him. He thought of how he begged the president to save Lan Lan last time, and what the president did. He made the request of "adopting Lanlan" from a high position.

    Perhaps this method of repaying kindness is not exclusive to the president alone.

    Marshal Ye's voice was cold: "I can make Yu Sang withdraw from the competition. Retiring will at least save his life. Of course, it will not be free."

    Secretary You over there suddenly lost his voice.

    Marshal Ye was not in a hurry and just waited with peace of mind.

    The president is bound to win over Lanlan. If they don't want Lanlan to fall into that person's hands, then at least they need to put an eye and ear next to the president.

    Marshal Ye actually had no idea.

    On one side is his biological brother, and on the other side is his boss who has been loyal to him for many years.

    This option is not easy.

    If Secretary You chooses the president, then what he just said to Secretary You will soon reach the president's ears.

    The president will also know that he actually has a method to save Yousang...

    In fact, Marshal Ye is not sure whether that method can be successful, but Li Jie did say that Lanlan will not be in danger at the moment. They have a way to connect with the inside of a deadly training ground.

    "Please save my brother."

    At this moment, over the communicator, Secretary You finally made a decision.

    Marshal Ye slowly closed his eyes, he breathed a sigh of relief, and hung up the communication directly.

    Then, he called Li Jie.

    ——Muyu

    received the message from Li Jie and looked at the text above. Muyu, who was busy transforming the Feiyu, turned on his optical brain irritably, switched to his permissions in the background of the fatal training ground, and transmitted a message to Kusi. instruction.

    [Something happened to Yousang and Lanlan. Stop fighting. Go find them and arrange for Yousang to withdraw from the competition. ]

    After sending the message, Muyu tuned to the live broadcast room of "Sver" again, and saw on the screen the young man who was fighting the imperial prince to death. He was suddenly stunned. Then, he touched his optical brain, The next second, he no longer wanted to fight and ran directly in the other direction of the bamboo forest.

    Information transfer successful.

    Muyu sent an "ok" sign back to Li Jie, indicating that it was done.

    ——Shi

    Shu was not unaffected by air pollution, but he used his own mental power to resist it.

    But this kind of resistance could not last long. He originally planned to make a quick decision, restrict the movements of "this suspected rebel" within the scope allowed by the violation, and control him first.

    But suddenly, the opponent stopped moving and ran towards the outside of the bamboo forest.

    Shi Shu pursed his lips and took out a bottle of seaweed-flavored nutrient solution. This was his breakfast. He was not hungry at the time, so he saved it.

    When the salty liquid flows into the throat, a large amount of vitality is poured into the body at the same time.

    Shi Shu's weak mental strength recovered a little, and he quickly chased after the "Sver" without stopping.

    ——

    "It's no use even if you wipe him, can you still wake him up?" Wei Chong looked mockingly at the little girl who was using a clean cloth to wipe away the blood stains on Yousang.

    He glanced at his bare brain. In three minutes, and in another three minutes at most, this Yousang will definitely die. He has already discovered that the blood in his ears was stained with some yellow pus when it came out, which should be brain plasma. .

    Lanlan doesn't want to deal with this bad brother, this bad brother is too bad!

    Lan Lan held brother You Sang's head and continued to clean the blood on his face. Brother You Sang's face became paler and paler. Lan Lan put down the dry cloth and gently stroked You Sang with her young hands. Brother's hair...

    once, twice, three times...

    Wei Chong raised his eyebrows: "What are you doing?"

    Lan Lan glanced at the bad brother and pouted: "Lan Lan is waiting for the big brother to wake up. As long as Wipe off the blood and breathe for big brother. Big brother will wake up when he is no longer in pain."

    "Ha." Wei Chong sneered: "What nonsense are you talking about!"

    Lan Lan no longer looked at Bad Brother, Bad Brother The worst thing is that Lanlan ignores him!

    As time passed by, Wei Chong suddenly felt some pain in his forehead.

    He realized that his temporary potion was about to expire.

    Also, the air pollution in the mountains and forests has almost reached its peak, and it is normal for the medicine to fail.

    Enduring the pain in his head, Wei Chong looked at his optical brain again.

    With such a strong pollution threshold, Yusang would stop breathing in perhaps not three minutes, but at most one minute.

    Wei Chong stared at the second hand on the optical brain.

    29.30.31.32...

    When the seconds reached 60, Wei Chong looked excitedly at the big and small people in front of him.

    The little girl was still stroking the boy's hair, and the boy in her arms...

    ...

    Suddenly, Wei Chong's eyes widened instantly!

    The excitement in his eyes disappeared in an instant. Wei Chong looked in shock at the boy who was sleeping in the little girl's arms and slowly opened his eyes...

    Yousang's eyes were filled with red bloodshot eyes, which meant that his mental power was weakening. Crazy and restless, but two seconds later, those crazy bloodshot eyes slowly faded from the young man's eyes...

    Lanlan looked at Brother Yousang who opened his eyes in surprise, and shouted: "Brother! You Really woke up!"

    Because every time Kusi's father fainted before, Lanlan would touch Kusi's dad and wipe his face, and then Kusi's dad would wake up!

    Lan Lan was thinking that maybe she could wake up Brother Yousang like this!

    It actually works!

    The little girl is so happy!

    Yousang, who had just woken up from his trance, looked at the little girl in front of him with a puzzled face. He was a little confused: "I...what's wrong?"

    Lanlan immediately shook her head: "Nothing, big brother Just wake up!"

    Yousang breathed out, and he felt his physical condition again. After a while, he said strangely: "Hey, I am not polluted air...does it harm my mental power...my mental power? ...Everything is fine..."

    Yousang was in a daze: "Then why did I faint...Is it because I ate too little breakfast...hypoglycemia?"

    Lower your blood sugar, you big-headed devil!

    Wei Chong on the side could not accept it at all!

    Even though one leg had already stepped into the coffin, it was actually saved alive again!

    This little girl, she is so bullying!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
98.4K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
5.7K 62 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
43.2K 616 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...