Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

58

95 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 58 Lanlan tells you, why does the Spin Turtle...

    It doesn't take long to get from the first floor to the top floor.

    As the elevator door dinged open, a woman in high heels stepped out of the elevator.

    In the corridor, several staff members who had received the news in advance had been waiting for a long time. When they saw the woman, the first one, a young man in a suit and leather shoes, immediately bent down: "Director Hu."

    Hu Qingya lowered her right hand to her side, her index finger and With the thin golden ID card between her middle fingers, she glanced at the young man in front of her and asked: "Do you know me?" The

    young man said politely: "I have received a call from Capital Star, saying that it is you today. I'll come over soon."

    Hu Qingya said nothing: "Lead the way."

    A few people led the way diligently, and soon arrived at the office. Hu Qingya asked everyone else to go about their business, leaving only the young man: "What do you call me?" the

    young man said. : "Just call me Lais. I was with Mr. Qian before."

    Hu Qingya walked around behind the clean and tidy desk, pulled out a chair, and sat down: "How are you, Mr. Qian?"

    Lais smiled bitterly: " Bao Shen broke into Mr. Qian’s office and insisted that Mr. Qian release his daughter. But as you know, that child can’t be released just because we say so. Then Bao Shen was unhappy and didn’t hold back, giving him the money. I broke several bones. The doctor told me to rest for a while, so Mr. Qian had to ask for leave."

    Hu Qingya threw the golden ID card on the desk, with an unhappy tone in her voice: "You Mr. Qian are lazy, won't you be killed? After breaking a few bones, lying in the treatment cabin for two hours, and asking for leave, I think he was just afraid of the violent god, so he ran away and left the mess for me!"

    Les didn't dare to speak, so he could only say: "Thank you for your hard work."

    Hu Qingya asked again, "Where's Mr. Wei? Send him a message for me and ask him to come over."

    Les was stunned and felt a little embarrassed for a moment.

    Hu Qingya raised her eyebrows: "What's wrong?"

    Rice said in embarrassment: "The situation over at Mr. Wei's side is even worse. It is said that on the day he first arrived at Yaxing, someone saw the violent god taking people to the suspension place where he stayed. Hotel, and until today, no one has contacted him. Isn't this because Mr. Qian and Mr. Wei can't take charge of the matter, so they temporarily transferred you here..."

    Hu Qingya was extremely annoyed: "What kind of people are they all? It doesn’t give me any peace of mind. Okay, okay, let’s call together the heads of departments and have a meeting in fifteen minutes.”

    Les was afraid that his newly airborne boss would be unhappy, so he quickly responded and made arrangements.

    It wasn't until the office door was gently closed that Hu Qingya, who was still sitting behind the desk, casually used her fingerprints to open the electronic optical computer on the desk.

    As soon as the optical computer is turned on, a prompt box pops up in the lower right corner, prompting that an unknown IP is about to connect to this office optical computer. Do you agree or not?

    Hu Qingya directly agreed, and then when Muyu remotely connected to the optical brain, she casually placed a floating screen next to it. The screen showed the live broadcast of "Deadly Training Ground". In the screen, the little girl had already fallen asleep. Near the beach, there is no other sound except the sound of rolling waves.

    Hu Qingya just put the live broadcast room next to her. She turned on her optical brain and contacted Sophia.

    Over the communicator, Sophia's voice came quickly: "You're in?"

    Hu Qingya said "hmm" and leaned her head tiredly on the back of the soft office chair, casually saying: "You want to do this kind of fake thing?" Her identity is more troublesome."

    Hu Qingya is the queen of smuggling. For smuggling, forging identities is easy. It is just an ordinary forged identity. It is impossible for her to become the executive director of "Deadly Training Ground", but if she just sneaks in and becomes A small clerk, that's not necessary.

    So for this level of status, Hu Qingya has not been idle these days.

    Hu Qingya took off her rimless glasses and pressed her eyebrows: "What about you, is everything going well over there?"

    "It's okay, but that someone might be coming."

    Hu Qingya was familiar with Sophia. She knew that Sophia had a high-ranking ex-boyfriend. Sophia hid in the Death Star just to hide from her ex-boyfriend.

    Hu Qingya sat up from the office chair in an instant: "Did that bad guy find you? What does he want to do?"

    Sophia chuckled, her tone full of indifference: "I don't care what he wants to do, he is nothing."

    Hu Qingya let out a breath and leaned back on the chair: "If you look down on him so much, why did you go to the Death Star to wrong yourself for him?"

    Sophia remained silent. There were some things that she didn't say to anyone, including Hu Qingya. .

    Seeing that she didn't answer, Hu Qingya stopped asking: "Anyway, if you have anything to say, ask."

    Sophia smiled and responded: "Okay."

    After hanging up the communicator, Hu Qingya glanced at the office optical computer next to her. Muyu had already uploaded all the data. After leaving, Hu Qingya looked at the time. It was almost fifteen minutes. She turned off the floating live broadcast room next to her, got up and walked towards the conference room.

    At the same time, when Muyu obtained the highest backend authority of the entire "Deadly Training Ground", when Sophia obtained the Asia Star mobilization token of 60,000 private soldiers, when Hu Qingya gained the highest authority over the first-line areas of "Deadly Training Ground", Ennuo Through dealings, we also obtained exclusive and private information about local political figures in Yaxing.

    At the same time, Zhou Qin entered the Yaxing black market.

    And Cus, the former commander-in-chief of the rebel army, finally realized his conscience at this moment and thought of sending a secret message to his half-dead wronged son to report that he was safe.

    At three o'clock in the middle of the night, Donald, who was fleeing for his life on a distant star in the southern universe, suddenly saw a spam message popping up on his private optical computer - [

    240 years of consistent quality, 180 years of industry leadership, using 780 kinds of S-level medicinal herbs Carefully developed, the absolute enjoyment like an emperor, an unexpected happy experience, a gentle soak, foot odor will disappear completely, Foot Lingling, your nemesis of foot odor, this cold summer, Foot Lingling will help you realize the freedom of bare feet! To purchase, please call: 837473838. ]

    Donald: "...?"

    What is this?

    How could his personal communicator receive such an unlucky message?

    Resisting the desire to delete this piece of information immediately, Donald frowned and glanced at the mess of advertisements in front of him. He only stared at the last string of numbers. He tried to convert this string of numbers into a secret message code.

    Oh, it can really be converted.

    The conversion result came out quickly, and the content was - "Peace, don't think about it, Father."

    Donald was stunned for a moment.

    He sat up instantly!

    Is this a secret message from father to report that he is safe?

    Father got away?

    He immediately traced the sending address.

    Tracking results - Yaxing.

    Father is in Yaxing?

    Without thinking, Donald immediately got off the bed. He casually grabbed the black coat next to him and walked straight out of the hotel room.

    The men guarding the corridor immediately followed.

    Donald kept walking and ordered: "Go down, change the route, and go to Yaxing."

    His subordinates immediately turned on the optical brain notification.

    Donald thought of something at this time and asked: "How is Wei Chong doing now?"

    His subordinates replied: "He is now at the Crazy Canyon and is close to Mianfeng. Once the pursuit training begins, he will immediately take action and kill him. Mianfeng!"

    Donald frowned slightly: "We won't wait for pursuit training. If there is a chance, you let him take action directly. In short, Shi Shu, Mianfeng, Yousang, the three new generation 3S ability users in the empire, he will give them to him as soon as possible. I'll get rid of him, and I'll retire after I get rid of him. I have something waiting for him over at Yaxing."

    Although his subordinates didn't know what it was, they immediately agreed: "I'll inform him right away."

    After saying that, his subordinates again He hesitated: "Young Marshal, what about the little girl? The one you said you wanted to keep before has been with Shi Shu and You Sang. If Wei Chong confronts them, do you still need to worry about the safety of the little girl? ?"

    The elevator door opened at this time, and Donald stepped in. The huge poisonous core flower tattooed on his neck was still blooming with the most brilliant and vivid brilliance. The man said softly: "If it's too much trouble. , it doesn’t matter if we kill them all, they are all unimportant people.”

    By far the most important thing is his father.

    Since his father left, the battle between the rebels and the Emperor has become increasingly ineffective!

    If two hundred years ago the two sides could still fight 50-50, now they are only 30-70, and the rebels are 3-3.

    Donald needs his father to come back to take charge of the overall situation, and he also needs to eliminate the rising stars who are still emerging in the empire as soon as possible, especially the new generation of 3s ability users in the empire. No one knows whether the next tyrant will emerge among these new generation 3s. .

    One tyrant is difficult enough to deal with, but if there are a few more...

    Therefore, they must be strangled in the cradle!

    Donald's face was cold, nothing mattered, what about the little girl, what about "House of Flying Daggers", he liked to listen to that song, but that was all.

    In his heart, the most important thing is to welcome his father back to take charge as soon as possible and complete the rebel army's grand mission!

    The elevator door closed and the elevator went down. Donald looked ahead with a heavy gaze. In his eyes, the word "ambition" was clearly exposed.

    ——The

    early morning sun shines in from outside the small stone house, shining on the blue and pink little face.

    The little girl scratched her fleshy cheeks. She opened her eyes tiredly, made a vague "um" sound, and yawned widely.

    Feng Chilang, who was sleeping, felt that the little girl was awake and opened his eyes.

    The canine's moist tongue licked the little girl's head hair. Feng Chilang smoothed the little girl's hair for a while. The little girl finally seemed to have had enough hair and mumbled softly: "Good morning, little dog..."

    From the puppy The dog's soft belly crawled up. As soon as the little girl walked out of the small stone house, she saw outside that her elder brothers were sleeping around the small stone house, none of them woke up.

    Lan Lan walked gently and staggeringly towards the seaside.

    The sea breeze in the early morning made her body chilly. Lanlan took some seawater to wash her face at the beach. After feeling the biting coldness of the seawater, she quickly shrank her neck, picked up another handful of seawater, and gargled her mouth.

    After washing up, the little girl wiped the water droplets off her little face with her sleeves, and ran quickly to her open-air kitchen.

    Lanlan took out a bottle of nutrient solution, opened it, and fed it to the puppy.

    After Feng Chilang finished eating, he went to smell the supply package containing the nutrient solution, obviously still wanting to eat.

    Lanlan zipped up the bag, pinched the puppy's mouth, and said in a low voice: "You can't eat it, puppy, you are always very greedy!"

    At this time, two tearing bees came from the dry skin It flew down from the tree and circled around the little girl.

    Lanlan fed the remaining nutrient solution to the little bees. The two little bees followed Lanlan in a daze before, and then they couldn't find their way back.

    Lanlan had no choice but to keep taking them with her. However, there were no flowers on the sea and the little bees had nothing to eat. Lanlan could only give them nutrient solution. Fortunately, the little bees were willing to eat it. Otherwise, Lanlan wouldn't know what to do. How to raise them.

    After feeding the puppies and the little bees, Lan Lan took the fish food she had prepared before and ran to the beach to feed the small fish.

    This fish food, Lanlan is made from seafood. This is not the first time that Lanlan has made fish food, so the fish food made by Lanlan is very popular with fish. Later, Lanlan also made turtle food... After feeding the

    little fish Yuyu, Lanlan took the turtle food and prepared to go to the rocky beach behind to feed the big turtle.

    But when they arrived at the rocky beach, Lanlan discovered that the big turtle was missing!

    Hey, before Lan Lan went to bed last night, the big turtle obviously slept on the rocky beach -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading! Why was it gone when I woke up?

    "Back to the sea." At this moment, a cool male voice came from behind.

    Lan Lan immediately turned around and saw that it was brother Shi Shu.

    The little girl scratched her head blankly: "Ah, big brother, has the big turtle returned to the sea? Lan Lan doesn't know, and the big turtle didn't even tell Lan Lan..."

    Shi Shu said, "He left in the middle of the night. ."

    Lanlan was silent. She pouted her little mouth and put away the turtle food, muttering: "Then Lanlan can only wait for the big turtle to come back before feeding the big turtle..."

    But what Lanlan didn't expect was that Yes, the big turtle didn't appear again for a whole day.

    Until evening, the little girl sat on the beach and stared at the sea in a daze.

    In the middle of the trip, Su Ming went to talk to the little girl about Blue Star, but the little girl was always absent-minded.

    "Strange, why does she care so much about that turtle? We met many strange beasts in the dense forest before. Lanlan has a good relationship with them, but she never thought about occupying them. She sent them all back properly After leaving home, even Feng Chilang was sent away..."

    Yousang looked at the little girl's back and thought of the last time he and Mianfeng accompanied the little girl to fight the Rot-Hearted Lion, the Bloody Python, the Fire Bone Crocodile, and even the Wind When the red wolf was sent back to the forest, the little girl obviously wouldn't be so disappointed.

    "It's different." Shi Shu said calmly at this time.

    Yousang looked at him: "Why is it different?"

    Because this is a spinning turtle.

    The spinning turtle in "The Classic of Mountains and Seas".

    Although I don’t know why, this seems to mean a lot to the little girl.

    When I went to bed at night, the big turtle didn't come back.

    By the next morning, the turtle still hadn't come back.

    It wasn't until noon the next day that it started to rain.

    Xu Yue whispered: "The tide is about to rise."

    Once the tide rises, the beach will be submerged soon. They must leave before the tide rises. Otherwise, the sea will be very unstable after the tide rises, and the wind and waves will make the ship unstable. If the boat capsizes midway and is attacked by sea monsters, they are likely to die in the sea.

    "Lanlan." Yousang wanted to persuade the little girl.

    The little girl who had been sitting in the stone house, staring in the direction of the sea, suddenly stood up at this moment. She said loudly: "Lanlan is going to find the big turtle!" The

    five teenagers were stunned.

    Lanlan was very determined. She looked at the little white boat in the distance: "Lanlan is going now. When Lanlan is sure that the big turtle is okay, Lanlan will come back. Big brother, Lanlan thinks that the big turtle is fine." The turtle is very strange. The big turtle likes Lanlan very much. It will not ignore Lanlan suddenly. Lanlan is afraid that something will happen to it!"

    No one said anything.

    After a while, Shi Shu said: "I'll go with you."

    Lanlan nodded heavily: "Okay!"

    "I'm going too!"

    "I'm going too!"

    Others also started to boo.

    Shi Shu frowned: "I can't sit down."

    After saying that, he took the little girl and got on the high-end emergency ship.

    This emergency boat has very weird functions, but at that time it was thought that the emergency boat had abducted the little girl, but in the end it was discovered that the emergency boat had been protecting the little girl.

    After that incident, Shi Shu's attitude towards the emergency boat became hesitant.

    He was not sure whether the person operating the emergency boat behind the scenes really wanted to do harm to the little girl. The military also knew about the little girl. She suppressed the source of the alienated disease and eliminated the magma in the Beacon Forest. Perhaps, the military Is the Ministry specially protecting her?

    After having this idea, Shi Shu observed it for a few more days. After confirming that the first aid ship was indeed unconditionally tolerant of the little girl's request, Shi Shu lowered his guard a little bit about the first aid ship.

    At this time, the two of them got on the emergency boat and were about to close the protective cover when Feng Chilang suddenly jumped up.

    Lan Lan hugged the puppy with one hand and pressed the operation panel with one hand to put the little white boat into diving mode.

    The rain is not very heavy now, just a drizzle. After the small white boat enters the seabed, Lanlan looks for the big turtle all the way.

    Finally, when the little white boat sailed to the sea area where Lan Lan encountered the big turtle for the first time, a small red dot appeared on the floating panel.

    When Lan Lan saw the little red dot, she immediately opened her eyes wide and was very happy: "It's the big turtle, the big turtle is really back!"

    The little white boat continued to drive forward, but it was a bit awkward while driving. No...

    Lanlan discovered that there wasn't any small fish near this sea area.

    Even when the big turtle created a whirlpool here last time, there were many small fish and shrimps around here. Why can't you see any of them today?

    Lanlan looked at the wall of her little white boat again. Lanlan knew that when Lanlan entered the seabed just now, small fish the size of tadpoles followed Lanlan.

    But now Lanlan looks at it again, and the little fish has disappeared. It seems that it didn't know when it started, and it stopped following Lanlan.

    Feeling suddenly uneasy, Lanlan drove the small white boat and walked inside faster.

    After a while, Lanlan saw a familiar big turtle in a familiar place!

    Lanlan immediately shouted: "Big turtle!"

    The big turtle, with his eyes closed tightly, did not move at all.

    Lanlan drove the small white boat around the big turtle: "Big turtle, big turtle, what's wrong with you? Lanlan has been waiting for you for two days, why don't you go ashore to eat turtle food? Big turtle? Big turtle?" "

    No matter how the little girl shouted, the big turtle remained motionless, as if dead.

    Lanlan began to feel scared. She opened the weapon bay and poked the big turtle with a long chain. Finally, after poking it several times, the big turtle finally opened its dark eyes.

    "Big turtle!" Lanlan shouted immediately!

    The big turtle tilted its big bird-like head. It seemed to be identifying. After recognizing the "little white fish" in front of it, the big turtle opened its mouth...

    In an instant, a tornado-like thing suddenly appeared around it. of suction.

    It's a whirlpool, and the big turtle's mouth is starting to have whirlpools again!

    "Big Turtle, it's Lanlan, what's wrong with you?"

    Lanlan continued to talk to Big Turtle very puzzledly while trying to stabilize the boat.

    The turbulent water flow stirred up the seabed into a mess, and the big turtle seemed to realize that even if it didn't want to suck water, it would automatically suck water when it opened its mouth. It closed its mouth immediately, but the vortex did not stop, and the vortex became bigger and bigger, but The source of this vortex is not the mouth of the big turtle, but... the bottom of the turtle's body.

    "Big turtle..."

    "Let's go!" Seeing that the little girl still wanted to go, Shi Shu immediately pressed the button on the floating panel and activated the return key.

    There's something not right about this vortex.

    The little white boat was fiercely pulled against the whirlpool. After a while, it finally escaped the shackles of the whirlpool. Then, when no one was controlling it, the little white boat automatically sailed quickly towards the sea.

    Shi Shu looked at the autonomous ambulance boat and glanced at the lower right corner of the screen, where the words "Currently in manual driving mode" were still displayed.

    Shi Shu pursed his lips and said nothing. He knew that the person operating the emergency boat behind the scenes wanted to protect the little girl, not harm her.

    The emergency boat quickly rushed to the sea and continued to drive towards the Devouring Beach. At this time, Lanlan and Shishu also looked behind, and saw a strange whirlpool in the center of the Devouring Sea amid the thin drizzle. It is getting bigger and bigger, and the speed of its radiation spreading to the surrounding area is so intense that it seems like it wants to swallow the entire sea!

    "So that's it..."

    Lanlan looked at the surging waves behind her. She pursed her lips, opened the protective cover, and suddenly poured all the turtle food into the sea.

    Shi Shu looked at her actions and frowned.

    After pouring the turtle food, Lan Lan closed the protective cover again. She lowered her head: "Brother, the big turtle is indeed a spin turtle. Not only does it look like its ancestors, but its habits are the same. Turtle is very busy, big brother, Lanlan may not be able to play with Turtle anymore." Shi Shu said

    solemnly: "Why?"

    The little girl was a little sad: "There is an ancient book in China called "The Classic of Mountains and Seas". The turtle is recorded in the Classic of Mountains and Seas, but brother, do you know why the spinning turtle is recorded in the Classic of Mountains and Seas?"

    When Shi Shu heard her mention "The Classic of Mountains and Seas", he thought that he had also read that ancient book with missing characters: "Why?" "

    Because the Spinner Tortoise helped Dayu control the floods. That was during the Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors period. At that time The Yellow River overflowed, floods came from the sky, and the people were in dire straits. A man named Yu was ordered by the emperor to control the water. When he was controlling the water, the spinning turtles helped him move the rocks and soil. In the end, Yu succeeded in controlling the water, and the spinning turtles became the Beneficial beasts are also recorded in the "Book of Mountains and Seas"..."

    Lan Lan said this and sighed softly: "The spinning turtle may have been just an ordinary turtle at the beginning. Spinner turtles are always associated with floods. Gradually, spinner turtles have the power to suppress floods. It seems to be an instinct developed in their blood..." "

    Brother, you always say that this sea is called the Devouring Sea. , but why is it called the Swallowing Sea Territory? Do you know?"

    Shi Shu frowned, thought for a moment, and said, "I'm not sure."

    [I just checked the Star Network. The reason why the Swallowing Sea Territory is named Swallowing Sea Territory is, It's because when this sea area was first formed, there were frequent turbulences in the sea, just like the whirlpool just now. Almost the entire sea area was filled with large and small whirlpools, and sea beasts could not survive in it. ]

    [The constant waves in the sea will directly cause the local climate to be very unbalanced, with heavy rains and thunder. Looking at the data, some climate experts predicted that if it continues, the entire Tejiao State will be submerged by the sea. , the sea will swallow up the entire Yaxing, so it was eventually named the Swallowing Sea Area. 】

    "Lanlan guessed, there must be a flood."

    The little girl bit her lip and said softly: "The big turtle used to be just an ordinary big turtle. When the sea needed a spinning turtle to suppress the flood, The big turtle returned to its ancestors and became a spin turtle. This should be because the dark matter heard its voice and knew that it wanted to guard the sea like its ancestors, so it fulfilled its wish..." "

    Brother, you always say that you are swallowing the beach. Most of the time it is high tide, and rarely it is low tide. However, if there were no big turtles, Lanlan thought, Swallowing Beach might never appear, because there will always be high tide here..." The little girl's voice was

    muffled. "Lanlan didn't know this before. If she knew, Lanlan would definitely play with the big turtle for a while. The big turtle has very little time to play. It can only go to the shore when the tide is low." Massage and massage, it feels comfortable. Once the time is up, it will return to the bottom of the sea and continue to protect this ocean."

    Shi Shu saw that the little girl's head was almost buried in his chest. He was silent for a moment, and suddenly reached out and touched her hair.

    The little girl looked up at him.

    Shi Shu retracted his hand and said calmly: "Let's see it again later."

    Lanlan was stunned: "Is that okay? Didn't Brother Yousang say we have to leave immediately? Because the tide is about to rise and there is no beach..."

    Shi Shu Shen Sheng: "Okay, I'll accompany you back."

    The little girl's eyes suddenly lit up: "Really?"

    The boy looked at the little girl's little face that turned cloudy and clear in an instant. He didn't know what he was thinking. He was confused and suddenly He made a huge promise: "After the competition is over, we will arrange a houseboat and I will accompany you to come back for a long stay. You can stay there for as many years as you want."

    As long as you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 62 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
98.8K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
76.1K 405 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
43.2K 651 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...