Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

57

90 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 57 Lan Lan talks about the enlightenment of Chinese traditional medicine...

    As soon as Su Ming's words came out, the whole place fell silent instantly.

    Lan Lan looked at brother Su Ming in front of him.

    Her mouth was slightly open, her expression was blank, as if she still didn't understand what brother Su Ming meant...

    take the eldest brother... as a disciple?

    Xu Yue was the first to react. He pushed Su Ming: "What did you say? Don't be joking."

    Su Ming was very serious. His eyes were full of Chicheng. He looked closely at the little girl in front of him, his voice Hong Liang: "I'm not joking, I...I..."

    As if he had made a huge determination, Su Ming gritted his teeth and admitted: "I am a Blue Star Existence Party member, I just like Blue Star, I just like China , I just want to know more about China’s past!”

    The surroundings fell into silence again.

    Xu Yue looked at Su Ming in shock. He and Su Ming had known each other for so many years, but he didn't know until today that Su Ming was actually a member of the Blue Star Existence Party?

    In the eyes of ordinary people like Xu Yue, whether it is "Blue Star Party exists" or "Blue Star Party does not exist", they are existences that he does not understand.

    History is just a matter of the past. Why do people have to trace the truth and falsehoods of history? Two very pathological and extreme factions have even evolved because of this!

    What use can history be? Can history help them fight against strange beasts and plants? Can history help them fight the rebels? So what if Blue Star really exists? So what if Blue Star doesn't exist at all? Why bother arguing about something that happened thousands of years ago? Is it really necessary?

    If you have this time, why not train your martial arts, exercise your mental strength, and learn liberal arts knowledge so that you can get into the college you want to go to in the future?

    Xu Yue stared at the good buddies beside him with a heavy gaze. He only had one thought in his mind now - when was Su Ming brainwashed and assimilated by those historical extremists who had nothing to do?

    "Lanlan, I understand that you don't want to reveal the person who taught you the history of Blue Star."

    Su Ming saw that the little girl had not spoken, and his tone became more sincere: "I know that the topic of Blue Star has always been popular in the interstellar world. Very sensitive. Your teacher must be a very knowledgeable and talented master who studies 'Blue Star Science'. Based on my current understanding of the history of Blue Star, I estimate that I am indeed not qualified to be his teacher, so Blue Star , I will learn from you first, okay, can you teach me!"

    After Su Ming finished speaking, several other people present looked at the side at the same time, the one who had been silent since just now little girl.

    The little girl was still holding a bottle of half-drunk dry bark tree juice in her hand. She was completely confused. She scratched her little head: "Big, big brother, you mean, you want Lanlan, do you Are you a little teacher?"

    Su Ming nodded immediately: "Yes!"

    Lanlan was dumbfounded: "But Lanlan has only studied kindergarten courses. Lanlan has never even attended elementary school. No, no, Lanlan can't be a teacher. Big Brother’s little teacher, Lan Lan doesn’t understand anything!”

    Su Ming stepped forward and said, “But you know about Blue Star, and China. You know a lot of stories about China!”

    Lan Lan put down the book in her hand. Coconut juice, she got up and ran away.

    "Lanlan! Lanlan!" Su Ming hurriedly chased after him.

    You Sang grabbed him and pushed him down to sit down. He hooked his arm around Su Ming's neck and came close to his ear: "What's your plan? You think I don't know. I'm a disciple. You can think of it and say, Do you also want 3... No, do you also want Lanlan to give you a small potted plant?"

    Su Ming: "..."

    Ye Ling looked sideways at this time: "Or do you want nutrient solution?"

    Su Ming: " ..."

    Xu Yue originally thought about why Su Ming suddenly lost his sense of history. But now after hearing what You Sang and Ye Ling said, he suddenly realized, oh, it turns out it was just a way of getting close to Lan Lan.

    Xu Yue sighed: "Old Su, if you have any problem, just say it. Let's not do this. You are not a sincere apprentice, and you don't really like Blue Star History. Aren't you deceiving other people's children's feelings?"

    Su Ming was speechless: "I really want to become my disciple!"

    "You are not allowed to become my disciple even if you want to!" Yousang's attitude was cold, and then he pushed Su Ming away again and looked at Su Ming up and down with his cold eyes.

    The look in his eyes clearly said: A person who takes banned drugs to enhance his mental strength suddenly tries every means to have a relationship with Lan Lan. He is not at ease at first sight. He really doesn't want you to get close to Lan Lan!

    Ye Ling obviously had the same idea. They didn't have to expose Su Ming. After all, Su Ming's mental power surged at that time to save them, but if he had his mind set on Lan Lan, they wouldn't tolerate it.

    Xu Yue saw the warning in the eyes of these two people and pulled Su Ming: "Forget it, what do you want to know about the history of Blue Star? Go out and ask casually on the Star Network. Lan Lan is just a child, she can know it. , it is estimated that most of the Blue Star Existence Party knows about it."

    Know everything!

    The Su family has studied Chinese history for three generations, but what Lan Lan just said, not to mention the Su family, is not known to them, even some of their friends who specialize in Blue Star history, and even experts who specialize in Blue Star history, do not know. Know!

    Su Ming didn't know how to explain it. He couldn't tell his story about how he took medicinal baths to change his physique since he was a child in order to prove his sincerity. There was still a live broadcast. If the empire didn't believe it, the entire Su family would be doomed!

    Su Ming had a headache: "Anyway, I really want to learn Chinese history!"

    Xu Yue said perfunctorily: "Okay, okay, if you want to learn it, you can learn it after you go out."

    Su Ming: "..."

    "Big brother..." Lan ran away. Lan suddenly ran back again.

    The little girl's cautious little hands were messing with the corners of her clothes. She muttered: "Lanlan just went out and thought about it for a long time. Lanlan feels that Lanlan still can't be her big brother's little teacher. Lanlan really doesn't know what to do." It’s from the little teacher.”

    Su Ming was about to say, you don’t know I’m teaching you!

    But he heard the little girl say again: "However, if the elder brother just wants to know about Lan Xing, Lan Lan can tell the elder brother even if he doesn't become his little teacher!"

    Su Ming was startled, and his eyes suddenly flashed. Liang: "Really? Lanlan, are you willing to tell me? You don't have any requirements?"

    The little girl scratched her little head: "Requests? Why are there requirements? Lanlan will also tell her parents about Blue Star at home. That's the thing."

    Although parents don't understand what Lanlan is saying most of the time, no matter what Lanlan wants to do, parents will support Lanlan unconditionally!

    Lanlan has a large room, which is specially used to store all kinds of things made by Lanlan, such as embroidery, pottery figurines, musical instruments, pictures of some small animals of Blue Star, those Lanlan made them all by herself, although they were not very good...

    However, just because they were not done well, Lanlan made so many of them that now they can hardly fit in one room!

    Su Ming no longer cared about the obstruction of You Sang and the others, and walked quickly towards the little girl: "Well Lanlan, let's go over there and talk!"

    Su Ming pointed to the beach.

    The little girl looked at Brother 0 and Brother Gecko. She didn't want to disturb the older brothers' chat, so she went to the side with Brother Su Ming to talk.

    "Hey!" Yousang wanted to stop him.

    Ye Ling stopped him and said softly: "You can hear it from here."

    The beach is not far away, and their mental power can completely cover Lan Lan's conversation. If Su Ming wants to plot against Lan Lan...

    Humph!

    After walking a little further away, Su Ming immediately asked: "Lanlan, actually I have always wanted to know who invented Chinese traditional medicine. Do you know?" The

    little girl's little feet were left on the beach one by one. She tilted her head, thought for a while and said: "The originator of Chinese traditional medicine, Lanlan remembers, should be Shennong. Shennong is Emperor Yan. Emperor Yan tasted hundreds of herbs to identify which grasses were poisonous and which ones were poisonous." It is non-toxic. He discovered the uses of various herbs, and then used different herbs to help people solve different diseases. Therefore, Shennong's family should be the enlightenment of Chinese traditional medicine." "

    Shennong's family..." Su Ming muttered There was a sound, and then he immediately touched himself here and there, but after touching for a long time, he didn't touch anything!

    He wanted to record it, but there was nothing in his body. The only optical brain could be used to record, but this optical brain was the arena optical brain and would be taken back after the game...

    No, the game.

    Yes, he is still competing and broadcasting live!

    So what Lan Lan said will also be heard by the audience in the live broadcast. In this case, he will wait for the game to end and watch the replay of the game directly, so as to memorize this knowledge again.

    Moreover, Su Ming felt that not only he wanted to record it, but the elders of the Su family might have already recorded what Lan Lan said!

    Su Ming's guess was correct. At this moment in the Su family villa, Uncle Su, Uncle Su Yi, Uncle Su San, Dad Su, and Aunt Su were all sitting together. They each held a thick electronic book in their hands. Holding the laser pointer, I looked at the big live broadcast screen in front of me and took notes with great vigor.

    Su Ming's sister came back from school now. As soon as she entered the house, she saw that her uncles and aunts were here today. She was about to say hello to the elders when Su's mother covered her mouth and said in a low voice: "If you don't want to get beaten, don't bother them."

    Su Xiaomei's eyes widened with confusion on her face: "Mom, what happened?" Mother Su patted her daughter on the head: "It's okay, go back     upstairs

    to play by yourself."

After my mother finished speaking, she also took a notebook and pen, sat silently next to the five people over there, and started writing notes together.

    The so-called family does not belong to the same family. Mother Su’s natal family, including Mother Su, are also obsessed with Blue Star culture. Mother Su fell in love with Father Su at that time because Father Su suddenly and mysteriously said to her, "Actually, I "He is a descendant of Blue Star China"...

    At that moment, Mother Su felt that the greasy-eyed man in front of her was one hundred and eighty times more handsome!

    Descendants of Blue Star China!

    That’s so cool! ! !

    "What about Lanlan?" Su Ming couldn't wait to know more about the enlightenment of Chinese traditional medicine and asked hurriedly.

    Lan Lan continued: "Although Shen Nong was the founder of traditional Chinese medicine, the Chinese traditional medicine at that time was still very crude. Moreover, there is no way for a human being to record all the herbal medicines in the world by himself. It requires his descendants to accumulate it from generation to generation."

    Lanlan's eyes lit up at this time, and she said happily: "This is what Lanlan likes most about the Chinese people. They are hardworking and hardworking. What one person cannot do, future generations can continue to do. In addition to herbal medicine, there are other aspects of Chinese medicine."

    "Other aspects?" Su Ming's family is in a pharmaceutical company, and they all use medicinal herbs. As raw materials, various medicines are made according to formulas.

    Isn’t the whole of Chinese medicine just herbal medicine? At least that's what the Su family's ancestors wrote in their diaries, but there was something else?

    Lanlan nodded: "Of course there are other things. Shennong's Emperor Yan studied herbal medicine, and Xuanyuan's Huangdi studied acupuncture. In the "Huangdi Neijing", there are many methods of using acupuncture to treat the body, that is The earliest acupuncture, big brother, look, look what this is."

    Lan Lan suddenly raised her right hand and pointed to a place between her thumb and index finger.

    Su Ming looked at the little girl's hand and was stunned: "Leather?"

    Lanlan: "..."

    Lanlan shook her head: "No, what is this position?"

    Su Ming was confused: "The position."

    "This is the tiger's mouth. , Hukou point is one of the acupoints in traditional Chinese medicine. Brother, if you have a headache, sore throat, or toothache, you can use acupuncture to prick the Tiger's mouth point. It will be cured." -->> This

    chapter

    is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue. Reading

    Su Ming gestured with his hands according to the position of the little girl: "Is it here?"

    "No, it is here." Two soft blue hands grasped the calloused hands of his elder brother. With his hand, he pointed out a location to the elder brother.

    Su Ming touched that position and looked at it carefully and repeatedly, as if he wanted to remember this position clearly.

    Finally, he asked again uncertainly: "You don't need to sleep in the treatment cabin, you don't need to take therapeutic medicine, you don't need to use your mental power to dispel the pain, you just need to prick it with a needle, and it will be cured?"

    Lanlan nodded: "That's right."

    Su Ming muttered in a daze: "It's so magical..."

    [Indeed, this is too magical. Are there any brave sisters who want to try it to see if it is true? ]

    [Let me give it a try. I just have a headache in the past two days. It may be that I overused my mental power during training a while ago. I originally planned to go to the treatment center during the holiday. If it can be cured, I will not go. I'm at the treatment center, but I don't have a needle. Can I use scissors? ]

    [It should be OK, they are all sharp. ]

    [It got pricked...]

    [How do you feel? ]

    [The blood is pouring out, my head still hurts, and then my hands hurt too... It's over, the bleeding can't be stopped! Help! ! ! 】

    【! ! ! ]

    [No, I have to go to the treatment center now. My hand seems to have been pierced! ]

    [...]

    The audience of the barrage did not expect that the sister was so cruel that she could pierce her own hand. This is too reckless...

    [So this method really doesn't work, right? I thought it was too mysterious when I heard it. How could it be possible that just by pricking the body with a needle, the pain would disappear? If the flesh is pricked, shouldn't it hurt more? ]

    [What acupuncture point is Lanlan talking about? It has to be inserted into the acupuncture point to be effective. Did that sister not insert it correctly? 】

    [My hand is about to be pierced, but it’s not done correctly? Moreover, the scissors are thicker than needles. Even if the needle is not inserted correctly at the beginning, Meng must be right if such a large area is pierced. I still think what Lan Lan said is unreliable. 】

    When there were crazy questions in the barrage, the Su family had unconditional trust. The Su family believed deeply in ancient Chinese methods. Before Su Ming succeeded, who could believe that taking a bath could give an S-level ability user What about level 2s mental power? Isn't this even more fantastical?

    Anyway, Chinese products are the most powerful!

    The Su family happily absorbed the new knowledge points. At the same time, the five brothers and sisters, who were more than a thousand years old in total, gestured with each other's palms to determine the location of acupuncture points.

    "Is it here?"

    "No, no, it's here."

    They discussed in a hurry, and some even used a pen to draw the position on their hand and took photos to record it.

    "Lan Lan, then this tiger's mouth hole can cure body pain with just one prick. Isn't this place very precious? You can't bump into it casually, right? I will customize armor gloves when I go out and wear them wherever I go. I will never do it. Let this place get hurt!" Su Ming vowed to cover his mouth and said.

    Lanlan: "..."

    The little girl looked at her elder brother in confusion and blinked: "Ah, it's not that precious. There are more than 700 acupuncture points on the human body, and we can't cover them all..."

    Su Ming: "..."

    The Su family: "..."

    Barrage: [...]

    [How much? ]

    "More than seven hundred?!" Su Ming was shocked: "Acupoints? People have so many acupuncture points?"

    Lanlan nodded: "That's why acupuncture is so powerful. It uses needles to prick different acupoints, or several acupuncture points at the same time. Pressure can change the direction of the eight extraordinary meridians in the human body."

    Su Ming nodded without realizing it.

    Lanlan counted on her fingers and told her elder brother: "The ancestor of traditional Chinese medicine is Emperor Yan, the ancestor of acupuncture is Huangdi, and the ancestor of surgery is Hua Tuo. Hua Tuo is also very powerful. He can cut open the human body. Then find the lesions on the person, treat them, and sew the person up, so that the disease on the person will be cured."

    Su Ming knew: "Is it the same as our ordinary surgical treatment?"

    Although the treatment cabin It can solve 80% of the diseases of interstellar people, but some special diseases also need to be cut open to treat people's bodies. Of course, people will not die if they are cut open. If they lie down in the treatment cabin, their bodies will soon return to their original state. , the scars can be erased.

    However, Su Ming vaguely remembered: "Isn't surgery the medical skill of Blue Star's Westerners? Is this also Chinese medicine?" It is

    written in the history books that today's surgical treatment in Star originated from the Western medical skills of Blue Star's Western ancestors, and was closely related to Eastern China. , it doesn’t seem to matter, right?

    Lanlan blinked and said, "Western people do love surgery more, but the first surgical operation in China was more than a thousand years earlier than in the West."

    Su Ming was surprised: "Really?"

    Although They are all ancestors of Blue Star, but secretly, as a descendant of China, Su Ming must be more proud of China's achievements!

    Lanlan nodded and smiled: "This is actually because the history of China is really too long. Although Hua Tuo is the originator of surgery in China, Lanlan knows that in fact, earlier, there was no historical record. At the time of recording, some people in China had already used surgery to treat ailments in the body. Just because there was no anesthesia at that time, and it was easy to get infected, the mortality rate was very, very high, but there were also successes. See you in Lanlan. "Eh?"

    When the little girl said this, she was suddenly stunned.

    Have you seen Lanlan?

    Where have you seen Lanlan?

    Why doesn’t Lanlan remember again?

    "Lanlan?" Su Ming saw the little girl suddenly in a daze and called out softly.

    The little girl came back to her senses. She put all the things she couldn't understand behind her head skillfully. She stopped thinking about it and asked again: "Brother, you like Chinese medicine so much. Will you learn Chinese medicine in the future?"

    Su Ming blushed a little. He pursed his lips and said, "Although I am currently studying in a military academy, it is only because I am an S-level ability user. Everyone says that with such a high talent, it would be a pity not to be a single soldier... In fact, I do prefer medical herbs. "

    Every major in Interstellar has a chain of contempt.

    Generally, parents of children with high spiritual levels give priority to their hope that they can become individual mecha soldiers. In the interstellar world, which is invaded by alien beasts and rebels, soldiers have a very high social status, and they will receive more social preferential treatment and social welfare. , to put it crudely, it is easier for soldiers to find a partner.

    Because you are a soldier, it means that your spiritual level must be very high. If your parents have a high spiritual level, your children will also have a high spiritual level. If you find a partner with a high spiritual level, your child will have a head start.

    Generally, people with mental level B or below can only enter some very common majors, such as trade, finance, or worse, electronics, machinery, and the like.

    Anyway, to put it simply, although the interstellar as a whole is relatively stable and safe under the governance of the empire, the public naturally supports the strong and believes that the strong are respected.

    Su Ming muttered: "In the future, I probably won't be able to practice Chinese medicine. I have never studied Chinese medicine, and I don't understand acupuncture you are talking about. Moreover, there is no Chinese medicine industry in the world... and I will not be like my father. As the boss of a pharmaceutical company, I feel that I should still be an excellent soldier. Soldiers can protect the people and their families."

    Lan Lan was not disappointed because her elder brother said he would not practice Chinese medicine, because Lan Xing has In one sentence, it is called "to persuade people to study medicine, there will be thunder and lightning". Every doctor is a great angel, but in order to become an angel, they have also spent a lot of time, energy and hair...

    Therefore, we should be grateful to every angel who studies medicine, but we cannot say that others are not good because they do not study medicine.

    Every choice is right.

    "Lanlan, I said I don't do Chinese medicine, will you stop telling me about the history of China?" After Su Ming finished explaining his decision, he became frightened.

    Lanlan shook her head sweetly: "Of course not. Soldiers are also great. Soldiers risk their lives to protect their hometown and country. They are so great! Lanlan also likes soldiers very much!"

    Su Mingsong He took a breath and said, "As long as you are still willing to tell me about Blue Star."

    Lan Lan nodded: "Of course Lan Lan is willing. No one usually talks to Lan Lan about Blue Star. Lan Lan had talked to Mian Lan before. Brother Feng said it, but Brother Mianfeng kept interrupting Lan Lan. Later, Lan Lan told Brother 0, and Brother 0 always listened and stopped listening. Only Brother Su Ming always listened to Lan Lan and didn't dislike it. Lan Lan talks a lot, brother Su Ming is so kind!"

    Su Ming felt so soft. He picked up the little girl and said affectionately: "Then let's continue chatting, Lan Lan, you said a person has more than 700 acupuncture points. , those Chinese medicine doctors, can they remember it?"

    "Of course you remember it." Lan Lan said crisply: "That's what they need to learn when they get started. Big brother, Lan Lan tells you that when Chinese people go to see traditional Chinese medicine doctors, they only like to look for people with beards. When old Chinese medicine doctors treat patients with white hair, they think that the older they are, the more knowledgeable they are. Young Chinese medicine doctors, because they are so good-looking, white, tender, and have lots of hair, no one believes that they have medical skills. "

    Can it still be like this?" Su Ming felt amazing after hearing this: "But it seems to make sense. Next time I go to the hospital to see a doctor, I will also find an older doctor to see me!"

    Su Ming hugged the little girl, and the two of them While walking along the seaside, we chatted and chatted endlessly.

    Yousang looked at the two people making out over there, one big and one small. He glanced at his head and felt sour: "I've been talking about this for an hour, and I really can't finish it?"

    Yousang said. , and was very unhappy: "Lan Lan is really saying that only Su Ming is willing to listen to her. Where is the only one who is willing to listen to her? I also listened to what she said. I just really don't understand it, and I can't Blame me!"

    Ye Ling said solemnly: "I listened too."

    He obviously listened to everything Lanlan said, so why did he just "stop listening once he heard it"? He just didn't show that much interest. He was really not very enthusiastic about Blue Star...

    Shi Shu suddenly stood up from the ground.

    You Sang looked at him: "Where are you going?"

    The prince said in a casual tone, "It's time, she should go to sleep."

    After saying that, the young man walked over, took the little girl away from the bewildered Su Ming's arms, and brought her inside In the stone house.

    Yousang and Ye Ling looked at each other. Suddenly, Yousang stood up and rushed directly to the stone house: "I want to sleep in the same room as Lanlan! I want to listen to Lanlan talk about China!"

    Yousang walked over noisily. I grabbed a spot and ended up just entering the stone house.

    "Ooooooooooo!" Feng Chilang rushed out and chased his butt to bite him!

    Yousang shouted: "It's wrong, it's wrong, brother, I know it's wrong!"

    In the end, the five teenagers slept on the beach outside the stone house, and inside the stone house, the little girl huddled under Feng Chilang's thick skin. In his belly hair, he snored softly in his sleep.

    The sky over the swallowing beach gradually turned dark, and at the same time, in the Yaxing "Deadly Training Ground" headquarters building, a long-haired woman wearing a smart suit calmly walked in from outside the headquarters gate.

    Seeing that she was a stranger, the guard stopped her and said, "Sorry, please show me your ID."

    Behind her rimless glasses, the woman's pale eyes glanced at the two guards, and she asked for her metal ID card.

    Above, the seven words "Executive Director Hu Yaya" are clear and clear.

    The two doormen immediately returned the ID card with a respectful attitude: "Please."

    Hu Qingya chuckled, took back the card, and walked straight into the elevator to the highest floor of the "Deadly Training Ground."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 141 13
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265501/ Author: Mu Nanyi Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-26 Latest: Chapter 123 Finale (2) Through rebirth finished...
17.1K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
212K 5K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...