Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

52

100 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 52 Lanlan arrives at Devouring Beach

    Lan Lan had no idea that she would be involved in a childbirth crisis. She was so frightened that she was at a loss what to do!

    Shi Shu looked at the baby shark that was still wagging its tail crazily with an ugly expression.

    Fish don't like to leave the sea water, but this baby shark voluntarily jumped onto a dry boat. This behavior goes against biological instinct.

    Shi Shu pursed his lips and explained: "That's the sound of the swim bladder."

    "The baby fish's hunting method, in addition to using its body size to get close to the prey, will also use the swim bladder to imitate the sounds of different prey, thereby tempting the prey to relax its vigilance. Because of its size, The reason is that most baby sharks only eat the fish eggs of their prey, but they also eat some small fish species."

    Lanlan listened blankly to her elder brother's words, and finally breathed a sigh of relief: "So that's it, so the small fishes are not Lanlan’s baby, Xiaoyuyu, just has the same habits as the long-tailed tiger cat..."

    In Blue Star, there was a kind of cat called the long-tailed tiger cat, and they liked to hunt prey by imitating sounds.

    Lanlan looked down at the little fish in her hand and was surprised: "So who did you learn to call mom from? How come you are so smart that you can even imitate human voices!" She

    probably learned it from other contestants.

    Shi Shu thought.

    The baby shark probably didn't know what the sound meant. He just thought it was the sound of a human calling, so he learned it.

    But none of this is important. The important thing is: "You can't keep the baby shark."

    Lan Lan was stroking the scales of the little fish. After hearing this, she immediately raised her head and looked at her big brother.

    Shi Shu said in a deep voice: "The Sawtooth Shark is still chasing it."

    They left the baby shark behind like they were carrying a time bomb, and the Sawtooth Shark might chase it again at any time.

    And: "How do you want to raise it?"

    He glanced at Feng Chilang next to him, and then at the tearing bee hidden in the little girl's hair.

    Shi Shu knew that this child had the habit of picking up strange beasts and that she had many secrets. She seemed to be born to be loved by strange beasts, and he would hide these secrets for her.

    But, it can’t be too outrageous.

    Baby sharks are inherently dangerous, and fish cannot lack water.

    Lan Lan looked around, and indeed, there was not even a bucket in the boat, and there was no place for the little fish to live.

    Lan Lan sighed and said to Xiao Yuyu: "Although you are called Lan Lan's mother, Lan Lan is not your mother. You should go find your own mother. Lan Lan doesn't have a fish tank to raise you here."

    Lan Lan . Lan gently put the little fish back into the water.

    After the baby shark returned to the sea, it began to swim around the boat, but it did not jump on the boat again. It must have felt the discomfort of lack of water.

    Lan Lan did not close the protective cover. She sat on the side of the boat, pressed her arms on the side of the boat, rested her chin on the back of her hands, and said to the little fish below: "No one has called Lan Lan's mother yet. I don't know why. , when you called Lanlan mother, Lanlan felt a little happy."

    [Just tell me why we encountered such a large group of sawtooth shorttail sharks so early in the morning. It turned out to be the trouble caused by this baby shark, you... Did you eat the eggs of their sawtooth shark leader? They mobilized the entire group to hunt you down! ]

    [Hahahaha Lanlan is so cute. Isn't it normal to feel happy when called mom? When I was little and playing drinking games at home, I loved being a mother the most! 】

    【In fact, children originally like to be parents, because their enlightenment in life starts from learning from their parents, so they naturally yearn to be omnipotent parents. ]

    "Hey, that's right!" Lan Lan suddenly remembered something at this moment. She opened her small backpack and took out two bottles of homemade nutrient solution.

    Handing a bottle of nutrient solution to her elder brother, Lanlan opened another bottle, dipped a little nutrient solution into her fingers, then reached out and fed the little fish.

    The baby shark jumped up and sucked the little girl's finger. After tasting the energy, the innocent little fish's eyes suddenly lit up. She jumped out of the waves more lively, as if she wanted to eat more!

    Feng Chilang, who had just finished vomiting, came over. It used its big head to nudge the little girl's arm, and used its wet nose to smell the little girl's hand.

    Lanlan poured out the nutrient solution and fed it to the puppy.

    There were only two bottles of nutrient solution in Lanlan's bag. The nutrient solution was originally placed in Brother 0's big backpack. Lanlan secretly took two bottles over, thinking that she could give the puppy a little something from time to time.

    After feeding the puppies and fish, Lanlan ate the remaining half of the bottle of nutrient solution. When she turned around, she found that her elder brother was looking at the bottle of nutrient solution with a slight frown on his face, but did not open it to drink.

    In fact, Shi Shu opened it and took a sip, but then he immediately closed it.

    "Brother, this is Lanlan's nutrient solution made by herself. It was originally this color, it's not broken..."

    Thinking of the fact that the nutrient solution didn't sell well before, Lanlan was questioned by Brother Yousang and the others that this was a change. Bad nutrient solution, Lan Lan quickly explained.

    Shi Shu said nothing, just stared at the little girl's face.

    After a while, he said, "Did you do it yourself?"

    Lanlan nodded timidly, feeling a little embarrassed because she didn't do it well.

    Shi Shu wants to ask, is it made with 3s ingredients?

    But when the words came to his lips, he swallowed them back and said, "I'm not hungry."

    Lanlan felt that her eldest brother was so amazing. He hadn't eaten anything for a whole day and yet he wasn't hungry.

    Lanlan can't do it. Lanlan will get hungry if she doesn't eat.

    The little girl said obediently: "Big brother, remember to eat when you are hungry."

    Shi Shu said "hmm".

    The emergency boat continued to move forward. Lanlan looked at the navigation on the floating panel. According to the navigation, they were still some distance from the beach.

    Lanlan pursed her lips: "I wonder if there is anything to eat on the beach. I can make some more nutrient solution..."

    Lanlan no longer has any nutrient solution, and her elder brother's nutrient solution was also thrown away when he was on the top of the mountain. Lost.

    If they don't dock, they will always be hungry.

    Lanlan touched her belly. She wasn't full after just half a tube of nutrient solution.

    ——The

    southern border of Asia Star, at the old ruins of the abandoned star port.

    A group of men and women dressed in low-key and plain clothes were stepping out of a golden battleship whose nobility and edge could be seen just from its appearance.

    As soon as Kusi stepped on the soil of Yaxing, he felt the free air belonging to this strange planet.

    He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and stretched: "It's been a long time since I've been here."

    Ennuo and Muyu happened to come from behind him, and Muyu asked: "Brother Kus, when was the last time you came to Yaxing?"

    Kus moved his neck and thought for a moment: "He was not the president at that time."

    Muyu: "..."

    That must have been at least three hundred years ago...

    Ennuo asked again: "Brother Kus, did you come to Yaxing for tourism?"

    "No, you came to rob, and robbed the six largest ones." After entering the Interstellar Bank, I accumulated some rebel funds and left."

    Ennuo: "..."

    Sure enough, we shouldn't expect anything from your hateful rebels!

    "By the way, why are we disembarking here?" Sophia looked dissatisfied: "Didn't you just rush into that competition venue and take Lanlan away?"

    Li Jie was the last one to come out of the battleship.

    After he came out, he rotated the silver ring on his right thumb with his left hand. The next second, the huge golden starship suddenly folded out of thin air, and then flew back to the ring storage compartment.

    Putting his hands into his trouser pockets, Li Jie walked over slowly and said indifferently: "If you don't want Lanlan to be better, just rush in?"

    Sophia frowned and stared at him silently.

    Li Jie didn't have any explanation. He believed that these people could understand what he meant.

    Lan Lan is now being watched by the people of the entire interstellar world. If they launch warships and rush in to snatch people, it will only expose Lan Lan more completely, which will make some people in the empire even more determined to win over her!

    "Let's go this way."

    Li Jie led them directly in one direction without talking nonsense.

    Unexpectedly, after taking a few steps, I realized something was wrong behind me.

    Li Jie looked back and saw that none of the six people behind him were following him.

    Li Jie: "?"

    Zhou Qin stepped forward and walked directly to the far left.

    Kusi sneered and walked towards the middle.

    Hu Qingya and Sophia made a goodbye gesture and went in two directions.

    In the end, Ennuo and Muyu left together.

    The six people left in different directions, but no one followed Li Jie in the same direction.

    Li Jie: "..."

    Li Jie had a headache: "What are you doing?"

    Everyone else ignored him, except Hu Qingya, who might have thought that her brother was still in this guy's hands, so she reluctantly replied from a distance: "We have our own Plan, I don’t want to go with the empire’s bastards.”

    After saying that, the person disappeared into the shade of the overgrown trees.

    Li·Imperial Dogleg·Jie: "..."

    ——In

    the clear blue sea, the small white boat followed the navigation and drove straight.

    Lan Lan was lying on the side of the boat, teasing Xiao Yu'er for two hours.

    Shi Shu was afraid that the little girl would fall, so he leaned slightly against the wall of the boat and sat behind her.

    The wound on Shi Shu's hand bitten by the baby shark has now been bandaged. There is no wound medicine on the inside, but the outside is wrapped in the little girl's tattered clothes.

    Shi Shu lowered his eyes and looked at his right hand again. Among the four slender fingers with distinct bones, only one finger was wrapped into a carrot by the little girl's excessive nervousness.

    "Brother, the little fish is so small, will it get tired?"

    The little girl was very worried that this little fish, which was only as big as a tadpole, would chase their boat too persistently and eventually die of exhaustion in the sea.

    Shi Shu turned his head and looked at the baby shark in the sea.

    The most cunning and hateful species of shark in the swallowing waters. If it was really tired, it would stick to the bottom of the boat and stop moving. It would not have the energy to jump around or play with the little girl.

    Shishu's voice was cold: "It's a 2s sea beast."

    It looks small, but in fact it is difficult, vicious and full of endurance.     "Ah, is the little fish so powerful at such a

    young age?" Lanlan looked at the dull little fish in surprise: "Then if the little fish grows a little bit longer, can it become a 3S sea monster?"

Shu: "..."

    [Hahaha, who told you that your spiritual power level will increase when you grow up? ]

    [When I was eighteen years old, my mental strength was measured as level B. Now that I am twenty-eight, when will I be raised to level A? Hurry up, I can't wait, hahaha! ]

    "Little Yuyu, you have to work hard to grow up and become a more powerful and powerful fish in the future." Lanlan said, and stretched out her fingers to tease the little fish.

    The tadpole-like baby shark also cheered, leaping in the air and touching the little girl's fingertips again!

    One person and one fish were having fun when suddenly...

    "Zhizhi - Zhizhi -"

    the intelligent voice system, which had been silent for a long time, suddenly called out again.

    Lanlan didn't know why, so she walked over and took a look.

    The system is normal, but the voice background is somewhat garbled.

    "Hey, why is everything broken?" Lanlan muttered, and started tapping on the screen with her little hands.

    Unexpectedly, at this moment, the voice rang again, but it was no longer the gentle female voice before, but turned into a strange and smiling male voice: [Navigation error, we have relocated you. ]

    "Hey!" Lanlan was suddenly startled. Her ten short fingers stopped at the top of the screen, and her whole body froze.

    Shi Shu frowned: "What's wrong? -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading"

    [Did Lanlan get scared because of the different voices? ]

    [Ah, Lanlan knows so much about electronic technology, doesn't she know that even the cheapest low-level voice systems are usually based on twenty or thirty kinds of smart voices? It's probably just a voice system failure. After restarting, it automatically switched to other voices. Just change it back. ]

    "This... this, this, this..." Lanlan was stunned for a long time before she found her voice. She stared at the floating panel in front of her, completely confused.

    Of course Lanlan knows that voices can be changed into sounds. Lanlan can change more than a hundred sounds by touching the voice on the starship.

    But, but the sound just now, that's not... that's not...

    [Positioning completed, continue to the destination, swallowing the beach. ]

    The male voice sounded again, and Lanlan really couldn't hold it in any longer this time, so she blurted out: "Dad!" Shi Shu

    next to him: "..."

    Barrage: [? ? ? 】

    In an edible crops restaurant in Yaxing.

    While waiting for the waiter to serve the food, Muyu turned on his optical brain in the private room and operated the interface with a smile in his eyes.

    Ennuo was watching the live broadcast from the side, and his nose was not a nose, and his eyes were not eyes. He hummed: "How come Lanlan recognized your voice as soon as he heard it?"

    Muyu said proudly: "Of course it's because I have a good relationship with Lanlan. I He is Lanlan's favorite dad!"

    Ennuo couldn't hear such words. He immediately rushed over, squeezed the wooden fish away, stared at the interface full of codes and said: "I want to come too, Lanlan, can you hear me? It’s Ennuo’s dad, I’m Ennuo’s dad!”

    Ennuo shouted at the screen for a long time. When he looked at another live broadcast screen, he saw that his voice did not appear in the live broadcast room. The little girl was still staring at the ambulance. Studying the operation panel back and forth, I don’t seem to understand why this suddenly changed smart voice voice has the same voice as her wooden fish father!

    Muyu pushed Ennuo away casually, and the old god said: "Did you see that I spoke to the background? It's true that I used my voice, but the words were electronically synthesized. You can't shout to the screen for a hundred years. I can't hear you."

    Ennuo sat back angrily.

    At this moment, a waiter came in with food from outside.

    Muyu temporarily closed the panel.

    After the waiter left, Muyu looked at the table full of edible crops with clear soup and water. He put a piece of cabbage to the tip of his nose and sniffed it. His expression was ugly: "There is no energy when I smell it."

    Ennuo also had no appetite: "It's still blue. It's delicious."

    However, the ones grown in Lanlan are all 3S crops. The ingredients themselves contain a rich energy flavor and are delicious even on the soles of shoes. Of course, they are different from these ordinary crops.

    "Forget it, just eat whatever you want. It's definitely not as good as home when you're away from home."

    This sentence "away from home" is very strange.

    Muyu looked at Ennuo: "Have you really made the Death Star your home?"

    That was a prison that had trapped them for decades, even hundreds of years!

    Ennuo was very open-minded: "A place with family is home. Lan Lan calls the Death Star home, so the Death Star is my home. I only have a daughter like Lan Lan. Wherever my daughter is, I will be there.

    " Not everyone is like Hu Qingya and Kus, who still have relatives outside. Hu Qingya also has a younger brother, and Kus has a son. Compared to other people on the Death Star, they at least have something to worry about.

    Unlike some other people on the Death Star, there is only one person left. No one cares whether they are alive or dead.

    Ennuo and Muyu are the kind of lonely people.

    Fortunately, they now have a daughter.

    The daughter will remember them, and the daughter will care about them. Even if it is just an electronically synthesized voice, the daughter will be able to hear for the first time which father's voice it belongs to.

    Muyu smiled suddenly, agreed with Ennuo's words, and nodded: "Yes, there is nothing wrong with the Death Star. Since the birth of Lanlan, I have been very happy." I don't want to eat

    these edible crops. Muyu continued to operate his screen.

    Ennuo took the time to ask: "What do you want to do? You don't just want to bring in private goods and talk to Lanlan secretly, right?"

    Muyu didn't even raise his head: "Am I such a boring person? I give this system Upgrade it. There is something wrong with this broken system. It is guiding some kind of ghost flight. It is completely going in circles. If you keep driving like this, you will never be able to swallow the beach in eight lifetimes."

    Ennuo looked stern: "Are you talking about the competition staff, deliberately Don't let Lanlan go ashore?"

    Muyu smacked his lips: "That's not the case. I prefer that the person who made the navigation probably didn't even know the shortest way to swallow the beach, so he made such a roundabout way. It’s a ghost line trying your luck.”

    Ennuo was confused: “You already know that?”

    Muyu sneered: “I said that I made the protective net that ruined the competition. I know better than them what’s inside.”

    ——

    "What did you call him?"

    Shi Shu pursed his lips and looked at the little girl. Just now, she called the system... daddy?

    Lanlan scratched her little head. She didn't bother to answer her elder brother's words, and quickly clicked into the background of the voice system to test the different system sounds one by one.

    When she heard the voice in the system that was almost exactly the same as Muyu's father, Lan Lan was completely confused.

    So, that voice just now was indeed the voice of Muyu’s father?

    Has Muyu's father's voice been recorded in the system?

    "My dad is so awesome!" Lan Lan said suddenly. The little girl turned around with bright eyes to show off to her elder brother: "Brother, Lan Lan's dad's voice has been recorded by the system. Lan Lan can hear her dad's voice in the system. It's a voice!"

    [Holy shit, is it real or fake? Was that the voice of the violent god just now? ]

    [Wow, Baoshen actually recorded a voice template, ahhh, I also want the same voice pack as Baoshen! 】

    While Muyu continued to modify other functions of this garbage system, he listened to his daughter praising him in the live broadcast room. He was so happy that his tail was raised to the sky.

    After a while, Muyu updated the scanning and detection functions of the emergency boat. After thinking about it, he added a science popularization function.

    At the same time, the organizer's backend program room.

    The staff member watched the advanced emergency ship completely deviate from the channel and sail on a very strange route. He tried to modify the navigation, but found that he did not have enough authority.

    "What's the situation?" The staff member told the boss about the matter. The boss used his own authority to make changes, but found that the authority was not enough.

    The matter was quickly reported to the person in charge.

    The person in charge was one of the original programmers of the Deadly Training Ground. He went into the backend, only to find that it was high-level code and he couldn't change it at all.

    "No, the system has been hacked!"

    As soon as the person in charge said this, the whole office exploded. Everyone immediately looked at the live broadcast screen over there, and saw the prince and the little girl chatting happily on the screen. , they knew nothing about where this modified emergency boat would take them.

    Yes, the good official system was actually hacked, and the material ship data was modified silently. This was obviously an evil plot. Maybe he wanted to take the prince and Lanlan to the lair of some high-level sea beast!

    The person in charge did not hide anything and reported the matter immediately.

    Marshal Ye received this message an hour later.

    With a gloomy face and cold eyes, he looked at the picture on the big screen and ordered the deputy general: "Contact the President's Office immediately!" "

    Yes!"

    When the deputy general dialed the communication number, Marshal Ye's heart had sunk to the bottom.

    The worst happened.

    Not only was the president eyeing Lanlan, there were other dark forces outside who were also eyeing Lanlan. They wanted to get rid of Lanlan, so they changed the little girl's navigation route without anyone noticing.

    Yes, it's not against the prince, it's against Lanlan. The prince has a light brain. No matter how dangerous the situation is, he can at least choose to withdraw from the game.

    But Lanlan can't, so if Lanlan is in danger, she will definitely die!

    Marshal Ye's face was dark. He must contact the president immediately and ask the president to make a promise. If Lanlan is really in danger, the president must immediately use his power to intervene manually and rescue the little girl intact!

    "Marshal, it's clear."

    The deputy general handed over the communicator.

    As soon as Marshal Ye took it, almost at the same time, a gentle and smiling male electronic voice sounded on the screen again -

    [300 meters ahead, we are about to reach Devouring Beach. ]

    Marshal Ye's pupils shrank.

    Here we go, the crisis is at hand!

    "Hey, are we getting there?" With a smile on her innocent little face, she stood up and looked at the sea in front of her. She saw nothing in the distance.

    Is it because the tide is high, so I can't see the beach?

    Marshal Ye was breathing rapidly. He didn't bother to talk to the president on the other side of the communicator, and directly ordered the deputy general: "Send an order to the prince and ask them to stay away from the sea area ahead immediately!"

    There must be a problem in that sea area!

    The deputy general quickly picked up another communicator and sent a notification to the backstage of the deadly training ground.

    Only to receive an unexpected answer.

    "Marshal!" The deputy general looked ugly: "The staff at the fatal training ground said that the central government has issued an order to withdraw the authority to issue instructions, saying that people outside should no longer interfere with how the people inside compete."

    Marshal Ye's expression changed. , he looked at the communicator in his hand. On the other end of the communicator was the top person in charge of the central government, and most likely the initiator who ordered them not to contact the people inside again!

    Marshal Ye's voice was cold. He put the communicator to his ear: "President..."

    After a moment of silence, he continued: "Lanlan is only four years old."

    No one spoke at first, and after a while, the president came. The voice: "Marshal, we should abide by the rules of the game, right?"

    Marshal Ye's eyes were splitting, and he took a deep breath, and he said: "What if I agree to your previous proposal, I am willing to work with you to persuade Bao God gave up Lanlan's custody and allowed you to 'adopt' her as you wished..." "

    Then can you save her?"

    A faint sigh came from the communicator: "Xiao Shu, this child is too withdrawn, I It can be seen that he likes this little sister very much. You are right, after all, she is only a four-year-old child. It was a misunderstanding to enter the arena and she should not be put in danger."

    Marshal Ye quickly clenched his fist, and his fist was hard!

    Those who engage in politics can change their attitude faster than turning the pages of a book!

    But so what, their President is already determined to win over that little girl!

    He doesn't even hesitate to use such despicable tricks!

    Marshal Ye even suspected that just because he had never responded directly to the president, the president directed and acted on his own and had someone hack the emergency boat system, putting Lanlan in danger and forcing him to agree to stand on his side, right?

    It's really possible for a treacherous politician to do something like this...

    But it's too late to say anything now.

    Marshal Ye nodded to the deputy general and asked him to continue negotiating with the staff at the fatal training ground. The president had already agreed, and new instructions should be received there.

    And at this moment, on the big screen, the little girl suddenly shouted again: "I see it! I see it! Look, big brother! There is really a beach over there, wow, Lanlan sees a coconut tree! Big brother ! We can eat coconuts!"

    Marshal Ye's pupils shrank!

    What, is there really a swallowing beach ahead, not a dangerous sea beast's lair?

    Marshal Ye was stunned for a moment, and the next second, he immediately said to the communicator: "Mr. President, I thought about it again. The rules are the rules. We should respect the rules of the game. It is right not to issue instructions."

    After speaking, , with a "pop" sound, Marshal Ye hung up the communication directly, ignoring the president over there who was planning to say something else.

    Anyway, we’re all torn apart!

    So be it!

    On the other side, the president, who was confident of winning one second, was knocked back to his original shape the next second: "...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 685 94
Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extra: After the Siege (2)... online science...
212K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
17.1K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad