SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

由 HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... 更多

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)

1.8K 88 48
由 HJaneRipley

Part Playlist:
• Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray
• Chasing Pavements - Adele

______________________________

I didn't know whether I should follow her, try and talk to her or give up. Wait until she does.

Rhea was going through a cupboard in the hall, pulling out some extra pillows. Because she said she was sleeping on the couch...

"Rhea." I whispered from the other end of the hall. She looked at me. "I'm sorry that the night was ruined."

Rhea looked at the pillows in her hand, then back to me. "Yeah."

"I never meant to make this- make you upset." I got out. "Ollie is just a friend." I say, because I know she was probably most upset about that. Most hurt about that. "I'm sorry, I really should have come to you. Not to him. I didn't know what to do."

Rhea tweaked her lips in thought. "You should have. I really don't like knowing you confide in someone about your- about me, who you have to god damn make out with everyday."

Make out with? Everyday?

"That's not what we're doing, Rhea." I explain. "We haven't even read the scene, because we both don't want to do it."

Rhea swallowed and shut the cupboard, leaning on it and looking at me. She still had the pillows though.

I was still so far at the end of the hall.

"I know it was wrong to call him. I know that now." I told her. Rhea didn't say anything. "Please don't sleep alone." I whispered it.

Her eyes softened as she looked at me. "I don't want you in any danger, Kat. I don't know you're brother. I can't force you into not speaking to him, but-" she shook her head. "You shouldn't trust him so easily."

I nodded. "I get what you mean. I'm not going to be talking to him everyday or anything. He said if I ever need help, but, I don't right now."

"And if you did?" Rhea asked. "Would you go to him?"

I answered instantly. "I'd go to you." Rhea smiled a tiny but. Just a small amount.

She opened the cupboard, and started pulling the pillows back in. "Sorry, Kat. I was angry. I'm sorry about the things I said."

I started taking some steps towards her. "Rhea..." She shut the cupboard and looked at me, then at my hands. What I was holding in my two fingers at her.

"Kat..." Rhea whispered lowly, looking at the ring. "I don't know if we should now. It's-"

The ring I was holding in my fingers lowered a little. "I love you." I told her. I raised the ring again. Rheas eyes found mine. "I wasn't lying. I love you."

Rheas face turned gentle. Vulnerable. Careful. But she still didn't move.

So I decided to move.

So then she moved.

Meeting halfway in the hall, Rhea found my lips , grabbing my cheeks with one hand and closing my fist and the ring back inside my hand. I held her waist, meeting her kiss. "Take the ring." I whispered between a kiss. "It's yours." I tried to offer it to her again.

"After." Rhea quickly said, and made me put it back into my pocket, as she found my lips again. Threading her fingers through my hair.

The kiss was passionate and everything we needed right now.

I tugged on Rheas shirt and she knew what I wanted.

But she pulled back. Like she forgot something. "ya tebya lyublyu."
I love you...

I smiled, and she immediately followed. "ya tozhe tebya lyublyu."
I love you too.

Rhea grinned, giggled and found my lips again. Picking up the paces and guiding us backwards, towards the living room. "Are you sure you wanna do this with me?" Rhea whispered.

Was I sure?

I wanted to kill any insecurity she may have. "I've never been surer." I whispered back. Making her smile against my lips.  Which turned to a chuckle when I tripped over her feet backing up, but she caught me, picking me up in her arms. I didn't want to break the kiss, but she knew where she was going anyway.

Slowly lying us down onto the blankets, Rhea settled between my legs. Keeping kissing me the whole way, and her hands started to grow eager on my body. Squeezing at my hips and going up my shirt to my skin. "Quicker." I basically panted out.

Rhea broke the kiss to shuffle down, and kiss down my neck, pushing my shirt up to kiss my stomach. She looked up at me, and i immediately nodded. "You don't have to ask me, Rhea. Do anything you want." I told her, licking my bottom lip as the view of her.

Rhea smiled a little, pulled her own shirt off so she was in a sports bra, then tugged at mine, which left me in a navy blue bra. "So beautiful." She complimented and came down to pepper kisses on my breasts, hands slowly coming to pull the straps down off my arms, then unclip it and pulling it off of me.

Rhea caressed my breasts, and my breaths picked up. My legs were so hot. Between them even hotter. I put my hands on her shoulders.

Rheas tongue flicked over my nipple, and I let out a light moan. "You're so beautiful, Kat... krasivyy, Malysh."
Beautiful, Baby.

She knew so much Russian already and that showed me how much she... how much she loved me.

I ran my hands through her hair, savouring every way her tongue flicked and her lips sucked on my breasts. "I want to mark you so bad, Kat..."

"Do it." I whispered.

"Mmm, my baby has a show to practice." Rhea concluded. Well, I got distracted because her hands started pulling at my pants.

I helped her, pulling them down completely off my legs and off my ankles.

Rhea smiled against my body as she kissed her way down. Her fingers skimmed in my panties, but she didn't pull them down. She was teasing me...

"Rhea..." I moaned. "Mne nuzhno bol'she. ty zastavlyayesh' menya chuvstvovat' sebya potryasayushche."
I need more. You make me feel amazing.

"English for me, Kat." Rhea reminded me and shuffled down to settle her smirk between my legs. "I can't wait to finally make you cum, gorgeous girl."

I moaned and sat up on my forearms to watch her closer.

"Remember, Kat. This won't hurt... I would never- I'd never hurt you. I fucking... I fucking love you, Malysh." Rhea whispered it and she looked between my legs and planted a kiss over my panties.

Oh god...Yebat.
Fuck.

"You're just teasing me." I whispered, half groaned.

"And it's working. You're soaking." Rhea replied, and tugged at my panties. I helped her take them off completely. "So sexy." She whispered and licked her bottom lip.

That was sexy. She was so sexy.

Rhea put a kiss on my inner thigh, and it made me jerk. Already.

"Let me know what feels good for you, Kat." Rhea said.

But I didn't know. I didn't know what felt good. I didn't even know if I could-

Rhea must have felt my body tense up, because she looked up at me. "Kat? You ok?" She rubbed my thigh softly. "You still with me?"

I cleared my throat. I could feel my eyes turning glossy. "I don't know what I like." I got out.

Rhea nodded softly. "That's fine, Kat. I'm here, and we're going to work it out. Together, alright?"

She warmed me completely. "Yeah." I agreed, and went back to watch her.

She gave me a warm smile before kissing my inner thigh again. "Let me know how this feels."  She said and slowly, very gently licked through me.

Oh, fuck.

My head rolled back. Every single tense bone I had just relaxed.

Why did she stop?

Rhea was looking up at me, waiting for something.

"I like that." I told her, knees shivering a little from need.

"I can see that." Rhea smirked and did it again, firmer this time. She only looked at me briefly after that, and was satisfied when she saw my eyes rolling in the back of my head. "You taste incredible."

I bit my lower lip as Rhea started to focus on a a single spot, soft tongue and smooth circles against me. "Good, malysh?" Rhea asked softly.

"Yes." I panted out, finding her eyes looking at me. "So good. Yebena mat'."
Holy shit.

"Can you feel yourself getting close to release, Kat? Tell me how you're feeling." Rhea said, going back to focusing on those smooth and slow circles in that heavenly spot. "Speak for me, Kat."

"Yes." I said, simultaneously that pressure low in my stomach grew. More deeper and deeper. There was no pain this time. Thank god- "oh."

Rhea put a finger inside me gently, keeping her tongue against me. "Talk to me, Kat." Rhea whispered against me.

I let out a heavy breath. Her finger added this stimulation. Good stimulation. "Yes."

"Yes what, Kat?"

"Yes... good. khorosho, Rhea." I moaned.
Good, Rhea.

Rhea started using her finger a bit more. Pressing it in a bit harder and a bit faster. Her tongue quickened it's pace too. "Good, Malysh? You like it faster like this or slower like before?"

I groaned. Or mumbled. I hardly know. I said something along the lines of "anything."

Rhea kept working on me, between my legs and keeping her pace.

Which was working. Oh, it was so working.

That pressure was growing. Growing. It felt like i was about to tip over that edge.

When Rhea softly sucked on me in that heavenly spot, that kicked me over that edge. Making me fall, seize up and pleasure completely wash over me.

"Rhea!" I moaned, shouted or groaned it. Immense relief flooding over my body, enough to make my pull on Rheas hair. My thighs shivered, knocking on either side of her ears harshly. My spine arched and moans came out. Loud and long.

Rheas hands gripped my hips, and she kept slow licks through my centre, until I came down from the orgasm.

Holy-

"So beautiful. I'm so happy I found you." Rhea whispered and kissed me on the thighs.

Her lips were shining in my release. The skin on her chin was wet. She didn't even wipe it off, she just licked her lips where she could reach with a smile.

My whole body was pure peace. Tired. Yet, somehow I had the most energy I'd ever had. I felt my eyes blinking, like I could go to sleep. But I wanted more. I wanted another one.

Rhea shuffled back up my body. Grabbing me at the cheeks softly. "Hey..." she whispered.

"Spasibo." I immediately whispered, smiling at her. "Spasibo... So much." I got out.

Rhea smiled down at me, looking at my entire face. "You deserve it. You deserve more... but we'll start with this. You have some wine to drink now... some cheese to eat." Rhea giggled. "Or you're too tired?" She smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine." And I yawned.

Rhea chuckled.

I reached over to grab my pants, pulling out the silver band in there.

I sat up with help by Rhea, and she was on her knees in front of me. "Please. Take it. I'm yours." I told her, holding the ring out.

Rhea looked at the ring and then to my face. She smiled and plucked the ring out. She slowly put it on her right ring finger, examining it.

"Suits you." I said.

"More like it was made for me." Rhea caught me again in a kiss. Which nearly turned to more, but Rhea pulled back to open the bottle of wine. Pouring me a glass and then offering some strawberries.

We were wrapped in blankets an hour later, chatting about anything and everything, deep into the wine bottle and the food demolishes when she looked at me, resting on her elbow beside me. "Kat." She whispered. I smiled at her. "Be my girlfriend... Please."

I smiled.

Rhea continued. "I'm so sorry that I never officially asked you. I'm sorry. But, I'm asking you now, baby. Be my girlfriend?"

"I love you."

Rhea grinned. "Answer the question, Kat."

I nodded. "Of course, Rhea... Of course."

"I love you." She told me, and lent in, kissing me.

And I wanted so much more of her.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

77K 2.6K 62
Sasha has always tried to play it safe, to keep her life as simple and risk-free as possible. Things change, however, when she garners the interest o...
17.2K 540 38
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...
4.5K 196 13
(lesbian fanfic) Roxanne who has been an underground fighter for about 4 hears now ,will be moving to the states because of her moms condition, ther...