His Sculpted Kingdom (TAEKOO...

By Ayraesia

The Blue Moon building is getting ready to welcome the heroes of their kingdom. Along with them, Kim Taehyung... More

Disclaimer
¹ Welcomé
² Deja vú
³ Intimaté
⁴ Irrational
⁵ Relief
⁶ Unexpected
⁷ Story
⁸ Safety
⁹ Conspiracy
¹⁰ Moments
¹¹ Truth
¹² Confession
¹³ Departure
¹⁴ Arrival
¹⁵ Nightmare
¹⁶ Surprise
¹⁷ Revelation
¹⁸ Reunion
¹⁹ Proposal
²⁰ Wedding Day
²² Enemy
²³ Broken Cherry

²¹ Wedding Night

1.4K 96 12
By Ayraesia

General Jeon Jungkook took a deep fresh breath before diving into the sagacity of serene water. Ripples neighboured around him while his hands cut through the inside of the water body. As soon as his head bummed the air, an obscure smile plastered on his face while his fingers played with the ring embellished on his finger, ensuring that he is not an unpaired bull anymore. When he gets to his chamber, there will be his husband, with shining eyes. His cheeks strained imagining the chubby boxy smile on the other's face.

" Jungkook-ahh, come out. It's almost time." Kim Namjoon called out.  Jungkook climbed out off the water in his dripping loincloth. Namjoon handed  him the royal clothes and joined the trio waiting with the horses.

" Bet Taehyung won't be walking for three days straight with that wrecked booty.." Hoseok's nose flared in challenge.

" I don't think so. Jungkook sure is thick and bulk but he is all soft for that boy. So not today is my giveaway." Suga said sympathetically. 

" Thick as my ass he is. Believe me! he is humongous. I once saw him in the bath pool and guess what! he wasn't even hard. I hope he doesn't tear away that boy's cunt." Hoseok said but soon his mouth went numb with the passive thud he received from the General.

" You sure got some guts to talk about my boy's privacy." Jungkook's eyes were red. Hoseok was whimpering and everyone else chose to chuckle at his misfortune.

" I'm sorry, General. It was a mistake." He bowed to which the other nodded feverishly.

"Jungkook ahh.." Namjoon excused himself from the group and dragged the male to somewhere peaceful.

"Actually it is something Jinnie asked me to tell you." Jungkook's eyebrows met in a frown. "It is about Taehyung. He is only eighteen and his body type is different and weak. It's true that he can conceive and the kingdom is looking expectedly for an heir but go gentle on him."

When Jungkook was about to say something. Namjoon continued. " I know Jungkook that you will never ever hurt him willingly but what I'm saying is that you are soon going to be thirty and with your body that stayed devoid of any external sexual stimuli will greedily reach for more pleasures. I'm not stopping you from making your night special but just warning you not to go hard on that boy. There is a high chance that he doesn't know anything about sex. Whenever Jinnie tries to talk to him about these, that boy simply covers his ears and runs away." Namjoon ended with giggles, eyeing the reddish ears of Jungkook as well. He patted his head and joined the group.

" Where is Jimin?" Namjoon asked, noticing his absence.

"Shortie is extraordinarily drunk and emotional. He was crying through out the wedding and volunteered to enlighten the boy on certain matters." Suga said with a smile.

" That's good!  Taehyung will at least get some ideas on the things that is going to happen tonight." Namjoon said thoughtfully. Jungkook looked really tensed and jittery at that comment. Noone has ever seen the great General in solid vexation before and they teased the hell out off the newly wed before taking him to the palace.

" I'm sure Jimin can handle Tae  without scaring him off." Everyone's mind chanted after putting the prince in his chamber.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" That's how he is going to pop your cherry..."

A wide eyed Taehyung turned his weary attention to the mirror and found himself sweating over his soul mate's  knowledge of experience. His naturally pink lips almost turned purple with the constant bites they received at the newly gained pieces of information

" There must be a trail of blood in your case and the chances of getting hurt is  great deal if the person has a big pee paw. The General definitely has the thickest one, I'm sure." The giggles dripping from Jimin served as a cherry on the top of 'blood' for Taehyung.

" Ji..minie,  I don't want to go to his chamber." Taehyung said in a small voice.

"It's not anymore his chamber. You seized it from him." A maniac laugh, completely ignoring what Taehyung is referring to. Unknown to the fact that jimin had drunk his ass off to celebrate Taehyung's wedding, the younger’s mind churned with confusion and an unparalleled fear crippled his mind.

" Koo won't hurt me? " He said with the little confidence he mustered.

" Every man is a beast in bed, particularly on his wedding night. He will tear away your beautiful gown and spread your legs and pop your valuable cherry and pound....aaahhhhh"  Jimin's protected skull received a loud thud from Seokjin.

" What in the fowls are you explicating to my baby?  He is already so anxious." Jin kicked the other's ass and sat on his knees to directly look into Taehyung's brown orbs.

"Dumpling.. look at me... Wedding night has their own ordeals to perform. It might be a bit strange to you but hold the trust in your husband. Today he has become something more than he already was. Cherish and love it." Jin gave a peck on his forehead and rejuvenated him.

" Well, I came to take you to your mother in law's chamber as she is the one going to groom you for the special night."  That again made Taehyung terrified.

"Taehyung-ahh, all the best!" A small thumb showed in air which got dismissed as soon as it is raised.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung is palpitating, shivering and trembling. His teeth is constantly clattering against each other.

Lady Amelia and Julia were also there with him in the chamber along with Queen mother who is looking through the pieces of jewellery that are to be adorned on Taehyung's body. He sat in front of the big mirror that reflected the whole scenarios behind him. Jungkook's mother walked towards him with a genuine smile.

"It's in our custom to wear only ornaments in the first night ceremony." She said with a smile. Taehyung’s eyes widened further if that's possible. He looked at the shiny rhinestone chains and golden pearls arranged neatly on the table.

" O...only.. those.. what about.. dress..or cover ups.."? Taehyung asked, stuttering.

" No dress, that's the point." Julia chirruped in. Lady Julia, who is otherwise much interested in her own world has taken a special interest towards Taehyung. Julia admired the boy for his exquisite beauty and furthermore the love which her hyung poured on this compassionate boy. Being an extreme admirer of imaginary fantasies and unearthly beauty,  she is also planning to write a fiction with Taehyung as the main character.

" But..." Seokjin shushed Taehyung with a sweet smile before the boy opens up his queries.

Queen mother gave instructions and suggestions on how those ornaments are to be worn and then how to be taken off by whom. The specifications made Taehyung covered in crimson embarrassment. He was brought inside the changing room with only the queen mother's maids for assistance. Taehyung had difficulty wearing the stones which stayed cold to his skin and most importantly left him exposed in nothing. A cold shiver ran through his spine when he saw his reflection on the mirror. He is simply shining with all the stones and pearls hugging his curves. Because of the greater discomfort in mobility, the maids cut down some of the tightening  jewels and made him wear only the basics but that is also too much for the male. The elderly woman then presented a cloak as her personal gift and told him to cover his body with that until he reaches the room. With a smile, she wished and prayed, touching Taehyung's head and left along with Lady Amelia who looked almost passive for the last few days.

" What happened to your sister?" Seokjin asked when they left.

" I don't know. Maybe she is sad and hysterical leaving Jungkook hyung to such a beauty like him." Julia said, snickering. They both laughed leaving Taehyung and Minji confused at their wind shield like laughter.

" Hyungie..I want to see chimmy one last time." Taehyung implored. All the jewelleries embellished on his body jiggled while he pleaded to his hyung.

" Dumpling, how many times shall I tell you that there is nothing to worry. I know it's your first night being together as a married couple but you have been in Jungkook’s chamber before and that too on his bed. So enjoy the night." Seokjin said as a matter of fact and gave a distant hug, not to displace the jewels.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

His eyes and lips fluttered in vexation when the chamber door closed behind him. His heart was pounding faster and doubted if he was not on the brink of palpitation.

It is as if he has never seen this chamber before, wildly decorated with scented leaves and flowers at every corner. Candle lights illuminated the absence of his husband and also highlighted the soft mattress covered in rose metals and imported fragrant jasmines. He craned his neck to look around but let out a sigh when he sensed the deep breaths hitting his ear lobes. The roasted almond and sandalwood smell made Taehyung relax.

" Koo...." He giggled when Jungkook blew some hot air to his ears. The jewelleries jiggled along with him making tinkles along with the giggling sound in the air.

" Want to go out and get some air?..." Jungkook asked to which Taehyung shook his head. The boy is worried of his own partially naked self and also Jungkook's reaction when he hears about the challenged custom.

" Kookie.. I..m.." Taehyung fiddled the hem of the cloak in his hands and tried to say the truth.

" What's it baby ?" Jungkook asked, masking his tension as well.

"Koo.. there is a custom that we should abide. I'm wearing a lot of jewelleries and you have to re...remove them before taking me to b..bed." there, Taehyung voiced out the missing part.

Jungkook looked at the boy again and smiled. "Is that all? Sure ! I can help removing the gemstones but if this garment is covering you.. how am I suppose to take those off." Jungkook said and before Taehyung warns him about the actual situation beneath, the cloak was tugged off by the elder.

It was either a loud gasp or a low moan that slipped past through General's pierced lips. He forgot to breathe for a few solid seconds and regained his composure immediately. The boy's brown eyes are casted downwards and Jungkook struggled to look anywhere but the other's shining body.  He closed his eyes and crouched on the floor to look for the cloak. Upon clutching the desired material, he drapped it on the boy's shivering body.

"You must be cold. Forget the custom if you are uncomfortable and take off the stones by yourself, we can sleep. I will wait for you outside." Jungkook said, thinking how confused and fatigued the boy could be in those sharp stones drapped on his soft body. He must be so cold and hurting, moreover Jungkook  isn't planning to have intercourse with the little boy but the tempting scene in front of him could really make Jungkook's mind produce a sexual whirlwind. So he doesn't look back and strides towards the door. It is Taehyung's feeble voice that halted his movements but he didn't look back.

" Koo.. please don't go. I don't want to stay alone." Jungkook can sense the boy's weariness and he turned to see the boy.

" Are you uncomfortable, d..disgusted seeing me in this...but I thought you have already seen me without much anything... so..?" Taehyung's voice strained against his own throat. Tears started to cloud on his kajoled eyes.

" You look... celestial baby... shining like the stars and moon on a dark sky. How can I ever feel aversion to you..my Tae?" Jungkook sat on his knees and kissed Taehyung's toes. The boy shuddered and moved back but Jungkook didn't let him and parted the cloak from his legs.

Rhinestones were cold to both Taehyung's skin and Jungkook's lips.

" I thought you were uncomfortable in front of me. That's why I departed. Otherwise, do you really think I can go away from you?" Jungkook asked, slithering his lips and biting the stones till the upper stripe. He kissed Taehyung's knees with his tongue licking the hard bone.

" Koo...you have seen me n..naked before too..." Taehyung voiced, sensing the pleasure creeping from below.

" Yes, I have seen you but that doesn't mean you are devoid of your privacy. If you want me to look away, I will ! even if I know you inch by inch, inside and out." Jungkook said looking at his eyes.

A small smile crept onto both of their lips. "I love you" both of them said in unison and laughed together. Jungkook stood up and genuinely asked, "Are you really ready for this night, Tae?" The shy smile is sure an indicator but the General prefers words.

" please..Take this cloak off ..koo" Taehyung said in a fit of adrenaline. Upon hearing the faunt request, Jungkook with shivering hands loosened the cloak from the other's upper body.

Taehyung's shoulders are decorated in pearls and stones. Jungkook looked flabbergasted when his eyes fell on the conspicuous mounds which are also decorated.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed when he saw the thin golden chain that channeled in between the small stream. With the chilling air and unwavering attention on Taehyung's chest, his Chocolate-ie nipples are poking with sheer dominance.

"Are you Okay with me ?" Jungkook asked to which Taehyung nodded. Then the boy grabbed the other's calloused palm and looked into his eyes.

" Are you Okay with me?" The question has warmed Jungkook's mind. He cupped the other's cheeks and mouthed a "no" to which Taehyung's eyebrows frowned.

" I'm not feeling okay now. It's just you look so beautiful" he licked his lips, trying hard not to look at those erected nipples that he can see without much interference. Giggles left the boy and pressed a kiss on the General's cheeks, giving him the permission to do whatsoever the man wants.

Upon getting the permission, his eyes then hungrily scanned the most exciting part of Taehyung's body and kneaded it. The cold purple stones clutched on the other's waist knocked on the small fissure with adventurous ardent.

" Ethereal baby." Jungkook said in a hushed voice. Taehyung put his head on the other's shoulder and noticed the sweat beads trickling down from his forehead.

"Why are you sweating, kookie ?" Taehyung asked while caressing his cheeks. 

" Seriously Tae! " Jungkook asked in disbelief, looking into Taehyung's eyes.
" Never in my life I faced this much dreadfulness in uncovering a beautiful sculpture. I'm afraid thinking what is waiting down there." Jungkook gripped the cloak which is unfaithfully dangling over the boy's precious pearls.

Taehyung laughed seeing the sweat beads trickling down the great General Jeon Jungkook's face. He kissed those salty water and cupped his cheeks passionately.

" Koo.. kiss me..like you have promised that day.. a real kiss.. on my lips." Taehyung said confidently.

Those oceanic eyes blinked twice in astonishment and their lips touched. It was gentle and slow. Jungkook simply moved his head horizontally to smear both of their lips against each other and then started sucking the other's lower lip. Taehyung, obscure to such a process , tried to emulate the movement by sucking what is available to him; Jungkook's upper lips. But when he started, Jungkook left his lower lip with a pop sound and chewed on his upper lip. His tongue licked the boy's honey coated lips. Jungkook's hands were hooked under Taehyung's armpits and the boy's were on Jungkook's nape. The kiss turned wild when one of Jungkook's hands slithered sideways to squeeze the perky nipples. Their tongues touched each other's in an open space and later Jungkook pressed them into Taehyung's hot cavern with their saliva mixing together and spilling out of their mouths. Taehyung clawed at Jungkook's muscular waist when the air supply got cut. With a long suck and smooch, Jungkook leaned away catching Taehyung's head from backside. Both of them ride back their breaths and smiled in satiation.

" That was literally breathtaking." Taehyung said, panting.

" Are you tired? Want to sit?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung's disheveled state. The boy's lips look more puffy and red with eyes shining more than the gemstones. Considering the boy's state, Jungkook carried him in his hands and placed on the bed. Taehyung when met with the cloudy softness, leaned back on the head board. Jungkook walked towards the table to get a glass of water, that's when he noticed the cloak lying on the floor where they have stood before. With shivering hands and pounding heart, he walked towards the bed. His eyes were casted down but as soon as he saw what's in front of him, he cursed to ever have looked down at that moment.

"Tae.." His eyes widened and he immediately placed the glass near to the bedside while turning away from such a sinful sight. When his hands were held by Taehyung, he looked back at him.

" please... stay." Taehyung pleaded. Jungkook nodded, parting his lips to breathe. He is not well, especially sitting besides Taehyung and fighting against his instincts to just get rid of the stones attached there.

" I'm jealous." Jungkook said out of nowhere and Taehyung frowned.

" These stones are luckier than me and I hate it." He eyed his husband head to toe and put him on bed in lying position. Taehyung folded his hands above his head and his erratic breathing is doing a lot to both of their bodies.

Jungkook retreated from the bed and took of his clothes too. Apart from the loincloth, which did little justice in concealing the huge bulge, he is naked. Taehyung’s eyes widened seeing his firm chest and fit thighs. He want to sit on those thighs for the rest of his life.

" Now I can peacefully take off yours. Equal equal." Jungkook said with a satisfied smile. Taehyung also sat on the bed, hiding the discomfort he felt while sitting in an underwear of stones.

"Can I remove them ? And please don't hesitate to stop me if it's too much. I don't want you to endure anything, which you dislike, under the label of culture. Got it baby? " Jungkook asked and kissed his forehead when he nodded energetically.

Taehyung was caught in a trance, while his husband, his koo is giving him everything he has ever wanted and  Taehyung will make sure it is a two way path where he will give his everything, his love, care and physical attributes to the male he wed and cherishes.

Jungkook took off the earrings first and kissed those dainty reddish earlobes. His nose glided through his neck to either of his shoulders after pulling away the ornaments. When the golden chain trickled down through his cleavage, he felt a tickling sensation and let out a throaty giggle because of Jungkook's constant sucking  of those channel with ardent desire. He again pulled Taehyung on bed and kissed his navel after kneading them sensually. He bit the purple stones and measured the depth of his navel with his tongue. Giggles broke free when the waist chain slithered down through either sides of his waist.  

Jungkook ignored the other's most precious pearls and went down to remove the chain attached to the boy's fragile legs and came up to look into his eyes.

With shivering fingers, he asked,
"Can I ? " Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook couldn't use his trembling fingers to unknot the chain, instead he took a dip and teeth replaced his fingers. When warm breath hit Taehyung's untouched area, he gasped and clawed at the bedsheet.

Jungkook pressed his nose to the soft part and blew air to the area. Taehyung mewled softly and that's when Jungkook noticed the red scratch marks.

" Tae, what happened ? Why there are so many scratches ?" Jungkook cupped his cheeks and asked.

"Oh... that's..because.. I didn't let the maids help me wear this. I was too shy so I dismissed them. But I couldn't put them without exerting a little force therefore the stones might have made some scratches. It's fi...fine." Taehyung said but his eyes were on his husband who is eyeing his lower area and gently touching the stones.

"It must have hurt." Jungkook murmured and his concentration had entirely turned to remove them as soon as possible. When it was robbed off from Taehyung's body, Jungkook blew air to those marks and licked them carefully unaware of the effects it makes on the boy.

Jungkook took his fingers to touch the other's open area. It looks so smooth and soft. He pushed the fingers inside the mushy skin present on the top and when touched something solidly soft, Taehyung let out a moan.

Jungkook looked amused. This male stallion has never ever seen or touched a female genital. Since he is in the mood of exploration, he wandered his fingers in every nook and corner. The slight pink bud, when he parted the mushy and slightly red skin, made his mouth watered. He keened down to leave a salivary smooch there. Taehyung mewled and thrashed with a new sensation burning inside his tummy.

He parted the pussy lips and when he saw the pink bud shining with a globe of wetness struck around the area, his cock felt rejuvenated.

" Koo...a request.. can.. you.. pl..please pop my cherry.. without blood." Taehyung asked with fear in his eyes.

Upon understanding, Jungkook smiled. "Oh baby! No.. I'm not going to do that now if you are unready. Trust me!.. no blood will be smeared on this beautiful night." Jungkook said, analyzing the depth of the boy's fear. He isn't planning to have a penetrative intercourse of course. He only wants to pleasure his baby, to let him know and understand his own body, to make him comfortable around him. That's it.

" If you want.. y..you can." Taehyung said dubiously but got a lip peck from his husband, who later dived into the feast in between his legs.

" But let me do something else..now?" Jungkook smiled. He kneeled and pressed his lips on the other's clit and sucked the small mount of skin. Taehyung thrashed on the bed, toes curling and hips going away from the mattress. Jungkook's hands kneaded his waist and put him back on the bed.

" Baby... tell me what you feel?" Jungkook said, tongue sliding off and slipping in the thick lips.

" Koo.. pee.  I feel like peeing." Taehyung said, biting down the strange voices his sound box is producing.

Jungkook smiled at the remark and looked into those brown eyes. "It's normal baby..if you think you want to release, you can. No worries."

"Is it nor...normal?" Taehyung asked with strained breaths. Jungkook nodded and spread Taehyung's thighs to accommodate himself in between cleanly. He looked for the opening and found the reddish cavern, guarded by thick skin. There is only a minute hole through which Jungkook's little pinky couldn't even pass. How will he put his massive thing there? Definitely Taehyung's cherry will pop with much juices.

He slowly and gently touched the guarded hymen and searched for the hole. When he poked it, Taehyung whimpered. The boy now laid there, with his eyes closed and lips bitten.

There will be a burning sensation for sure hence Jungkook placed the fingertip there and used the other hand to play with his clit to reduce the pressure. It was then Taehyung peed.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the flow of Taehyung's water works from the other hole he has seen there and wondered about. Literally, Jeon Taehyung peed on his husband. He wondrously looked at its flow and looked at Taehyung, who still laid there, closing his eyes.

Taehyung's eyes opened when he heard his husband's loud laughter.

" Seriously ... Tae. You peed on me !! You were literally talking about peeing then!" Jungkook's ravenous laughter made Taehyung cry.

" Y..you said it..is normal.." Taehyung's eyes welled up in tears. He couldn't control the tendency and now soiled the bed and Jungkook's body too. There were his urine traces on Jungkook's chest as well.

Jungkook's laughter got nullified in Taehyung's hysterical cries. The laughing male suddenly composed himself and worriedly looked at his pretty little husband. Taehyung draped himself in the duvet and coiled himself on bed, crying and muttering a string of apologies.

Shit! It must have hurt him. Jungkook thought and sat next to Taehyung.

" Baby, it's okay!" When Jungkook touched the sobbing male. He looked up with trickling tears.

" I'm s..sorry Jungkook..I dirtied you. It's so d..disgusting.." He wailed, clutching the bedsheet.

" Tae, please listen to me."  Jungkook traced the tears on his cheeks. "It's absolutely fine. Come let me clean you." Jungkook took Taehyung in bridal style and brought him to the water tank in bathing area. He dropped him inside the enclosed cement box and walked inside the room.

After a few moments, Jungkook came up with towels and got inside the tank along side Taehyung. The little boy pressed his body with Jungkook's  as soon as the male got inside.

"Tae! You are an art." Jungkook murmured to distract the male from the   past events but Taehyung appeared contrite.

" I should have taken the bedsheets with me and washed them." Taehyung said after a moment along the "sorrys" after each sigh.

" I gave them to the maids. Their train of thoughts definitely go in another direction. Therefore don't put your small brain into fire." Jungkook paused.
" Besides, I have poured rose water mixture on it and that will be enough to keep a pleasant smile if that's what you are worrying about." Jungkook said and washed both of them.

The older then brought the boy to the room and gently tucked him on the bed. Taehyung's mind and body felt boozy with sleepiness.

"Please Cuddle me. Kookie." He said in a half sleepy slur. Jungkook, who only waited to hear that, covered the two's naked body with a new warm duvet and slept.

Yes, After wedding, Taehyung has become something more than he used to be. He is now Jungkook's everything.

    💜 vote and comment if you enjoy      

                   reading it 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 25.4K 85
"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and...
951K 50.7K 56
Two bachelors stumble upon each other on a very wild night. Little did they know that one night can change their lives forever. The nation's best boy...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
5.6M 246K 55
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been friends for years. Hell, they were more like brothers. Navigating everything from school to relationships, t...