Judge Me (A Zayn Malik Fan Fi...

By Angie_anj08

Abigail perriera, a normal teenager. Zayn malik, a world famous pop star . What happens when their worlds col... More

Judge Me (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2 : Selected
Chapter 3 : School Days
Chapter 4 : Meeting the boys
Chapter 5 : Trouble
Chapter 6 : Meeting Danielle
Chapter 7 : Clubbing
Please Read
Chapter 8 : Hanging Out
Chapter 9 : Goodbyes
Chapter 11 : Birthday.. Parties.. & Kisses
Chapter 12 : Heartbroken
Chapter 13 : Hey How Ya Doin'?
Chapter 14 : Movies
Chapter 15 : You Liked Me?
IMPORTANT

Chapter 10 : Bootcamp & Rumours

234 9 2
By Angie_anj08

Hello all you beautiful people! Firstly I want to apologise for not updating. My exams are going on and also I wasn't feeling too good :(. I'm really sorry for the delay.

Secondly I really don't know what you guys think of this story. I want you'll to let me know. I feel like it isn't good enough. Please let me know and suggestions are welcomed! Please comment and let me know and also vote and fan. Thank you. :D

P.S - Sorry for any kind of grammatical errors. - Angie.

Chapter 10

I looked at her in front of me and blinked a few times trying to act like this was all a dream, but nope! She still stood in front of me with her long blonde hair and fake tan.

Why did Adrianna out of all the people on the show had to be my roommate?

I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard her annoying voice.

"I should be the unhappy one here" she smirked. "Whatever. Just stay on your side of the room Adrianna. I'm totally disinterested in having a conversation with you" I told her.

"Stop giving me that attitude b**ch. As if I wanted to share a room with you. I was getting my nails done so I got late and your room was the only one left!"

I couldn't help but chuckle. Getting her nails done? Like seriously. "Whatever" I just rolled my eyes. "Let's just stay out of each others business and the world will be as peaceful as ever" I said.

"Yeah whatever" she flipped her hair and walked off. Finally the wicked witch goes off.

I decided to relax a bit. I plugged in my MacBook and plugged in my headphones and started singing around when I heard a knock on the door.

"May I come in miss Abigail?" Austin said with a smirk. "No you may not Mr Austin" I poked my tongue out. "Oh I'm coming in anyway" he came in and

plopped onto the bed.

"Your such a kid" I laughed. "A hot kid" he winked. "Yeah right" I rolled my eyes. "I'm bored" he whined. "Me too" I sighed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "We just watched one" I chuckled. "Got any better plans then miss perriera?" He said. "Movie it is!" I said.

We ended up watching iron man 2 and after the movie I was quite tired.

"I forgot to ask you. Who's your roommate?" I asked Austin. "Some guy named Dave . He's pretty cool though" he said. "That's nice" I smiled. "What about you?" He asked. "Adrianna" I sighed.

"Woah. That chick with those long legs? Dude she's fit" Austin literally screamed. "Umm, why do I care?" I asked him holding a confused expression. "Maybe you could have some fun or help me out" he winked. "Firstly eww and secondly I'm not running a dating site here" I yelled. "And also not to forget that I hate her" I added. "Calm down, but why?" He questioned. "Long story" I sighed.

There was a knock on the door and entered the wicked witch. I took a quick glance at Austin and he was staring at Adrianna like she was a piece of meat. She just smirked and walked in.

"Who's this over here Abby?" She asked or rather faked sweetly, batting her eyelashes. Before I could say something, Austin just walked towards her and they started flirting. Great! I just decided to leave them alone and got ready for bed. Tomorrow's my first day! I can't wait!

Zayn's POV

I left Abby's room and started driving back home. All I could think about was Abby. Her smile when she talks about something, when she laughs on my jokes. She was perfect. I didn't want her near Austin.

That guy gave me bad vibes and a déjà vu feeling. I continued driving when I felt the need to grab a cappuccino. I stopped by a near by cafe and walked inside.

It was a pretty little place which was really warm and cozy. It felt like home. I quickly pulled out my huge glares and slid them on.

I grabbed my coffee cup and I started searching for a table when I saw a table in the corner. As I walked closer I looked at the familiar person sitting. Ally.

"Hey al" I greeted her. "Hey Zayn." She smiled sadly. Something was up. She was sitting there cluelessly twirling her straw inside the coffee cup.

"What's up?" I said sitting on the opposite chair. "Nothing just confused. Had fun with Abby?" She chuckled. "You bet" I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked with concern.

I didn't know whether I should tell ally that I like Abby. We've never spoken much. I do trust her but should I? I decided to tell her because I didn't see any harm.

"Uhm, I think I like Abby" I said trying to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks. "Really?" She grinned. "Actually Zayn she kinda likes you too" she smiled. "Seriously?" I replied happily. I mean I had a feeling that she did like me but I was still overwhelmed. "Yep" she said. I smiled. "So what's up with you and harry?" I chuckled.

"Ugh!" She just groaned and held her hair in frustration. "What's wrong?" I asked with confusion. " I don't know zayn! There's harry on one side and wes on the other. Harry is like really cute and caring but wes I mean I like him, but the problem is I can't deny my feelings for Harry either. I feel like a wh**e right now. Playing with both their hearts"

"Hey relax, just give yourself some time and listen to what your heart says it will be alright" I smiled. "Thanks Zayn" she said.

We just continued our conversation when we realised that it was quite late. We decided to head home. I dropped ally home and went back to the boys place.

After a tiring day I just changed and dozed off.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Abby's POV

I got up the next day with excitement and nervousness. Today is the first day I'll be singing on the X factor as an official contestant but at the same time I'm nervous. What if the judges don't like me? What if I trip on stage? I just brushed off the stupid thoughts and went to take a shower.

I took a nice warm shower and chose a black mid thigh skirt with a creme flowy top. I left my hair straight and kept the red highlight. I chose a pair of creme wedges and applied minimal make up. Once I was satisfied with my look I looked at the time. Shoot! Only 15 minutes more!

We reached backstage and we waiting just talking and goofing around. I had made many friends and it was fun talking to all of them.

We all walked to the stage and sat down and sat in front of us were the 4 judges.

Different people sang. Some had a cool style while some were really melodious.

"Abby perriera" my name was called out and I stood up nervously. "Good luck" Austin gushed. I just smiled and got up.

"Hello, I'm Abby perriera and I'm going to be singing catch my breath by Kelly klarkson. Hope you guys like it" I smiled and started.

**I don't wanna be left behind

Distance was a friend of mine

Catching breath in a web of lies

I've spent most of my life

Riding waves, playing acrobat

Shadowboxing the other half

Learning how to react

I've spent most of my time

(Pre-Chorus)

Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of the show

Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right

(Chorus)

Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that

Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so simple now

Addicted to the love I found

Heavy heart, now a weightless cloud

Making time for the ones that count

I'll spend the rest of my time

Laughing hard with the windows down

Leaving footprints all over town

Keeping faith karma comes around

I will spend the rest of my life

(Pre-Chorus)

Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this show

Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right

(Chorus)

Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that

Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so simple now

You helped me see

The beauty in everything

(Pre-Chorus x2)

Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this show

Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right

(Catch my breath)

(Chorus)

Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that

Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so simple now (it's all so simple now)

(Pre-Chorus)

Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this show

Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right

(Chorus)

Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that

Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so simple now**

I breathed out letting a sigh of relief. I heard applauds

and cheering.

"That was good" Simon said. I sat down satisfactorily watching the other performers. They were all really talented. I felt like it was such a close call.

Austin rapped while Rachel sang rolling in the deep. Adrianna sang die young while doing her crazy dance moves. They were all really good. Finally after all the performances we got back to our rooms and starting resting.

I switched on the TV and started flipping channels when one particular channel caught my sight. "Your daily dose of 1D" said the host. I just tuned in and waited for what she had to say.

"Last evening Zayn Malik 1/5 of 1D and a girl were spotted having a deep conversation at a cafe. They seemed to be really comfortable in each other's company. Later Zayn was seen dropping her home too. Sources say that the girl spotted with him was earlier also spotted with Harry Styles at a club a few days ago. What's cooking here? Here's a picture of them at the cafe" the TV showed a picture of zayn and..... Ally? What the hell. I just sat up and my eyes popped out.

Why was she with zayn? She knows I like him. Why am I hyperventilating? They didn't even do anything. Maybe the paps are just building stuff. Still, the feeling I got wasn't good.

"Stay in for more news on the new lovebirds" the host said. I switched off the TV. Love birds?! Anger rushed through me. I was feeling bad. Why but? Maybe I'll just talk to al later.

Even though I tried to remain calm, a few tears escaped and rolled down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away.

"Hey Abby, what's wrong?" Adrianna asked me with concern. Concern? No way. Adrianna and concern never go together. "Nothing." I just curled up into a ball and let out a few tears even though I tried to blink them away.

Adrianna's POV

The auditions were amazing. I walked into the room and saw Abby crying? I thought I should comfort her. Maybe I should, it will just take me closer to the target and get a progress in my plan.

I know Abby and Zayn like each other. The problem is, I like Zayn. I'm just going to pretend to be friends with Abby and then tear her and Zayn apart. Austin is helping me. He wants Abby and I want Zayn. Fair enough right?

I just built up some fake concern and walked towards her. "Hey Abby, what's wrong?" I asked her. She just replied with a flat "nothing" I just brushed it off not wanting to poke too much as she might start doubting my "concern" and went to bed.

Zayn's POV

We just returned back from

our rehearsal and decided to relax a bit. I just started walking to my room when I heard a scream. "Zayn!" Liam shouted.

"What's wrong Liam?" I asked. "Explain this" he held a magazine in his hand which had an article "Love over coffee" and it had a picture of me and ally which was clicked yesterday at the cafe. Shoot! Stupid paps.

"It's nothing Liam. We were just chatting. I swear nothing happened" I said. "Relax. It's okay" he smiled.

I hope Abby doesn't see it. What why? It's not like we're dating and I don't even know whether she likes me! Ugh all these emotions! I just brushed it off and walked into my room and shut the door.

Hope you guys liked it. 8 votes for the next chapter? Pleasee *puppy dog eyes* haha. 8 votes until the next chapter please. Thank you for reading. Please vote, comment & fan as your support is what helps me write. :) - Angie.

Continue Reading