Finally

Door lastinlove

(Thank you to all who have taken a chance and read Finally. However, I wrote this book years ago and there ar... Meer

Info
haChapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Thank You
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 29

44.6K 1.4K 39
Door lastinlove

(Edited)

The moment we got to the house, Aiden immediately called a designer. They had made plans when to come and how the house was going to look.

I had stayed quite the whole time. I was sitting in the sofa or what at least remained of it. Aiden ended the call an hour later.

"Okay, everything is set. They'll coming tomorrow. So that means I will most likely spending the day here. I want you to start the wedding preparations with my mom and yours. I'll help when I can but I really want the house to be done by the time we come back from our honeymoon, okay?" Aidens say. I simply nod. Its not really my house so whatever he wants to do to it is all up to him.

"Do you want to pack clothes to take to my parents?" Aiden asks.

"Yeah." I get up the couch. Walking in the mess of things on the floor. I walk up the stairs to my old room and pack random clothes. Now that I think of it I have clothes scattered everywhere. My mom's, Aiden's and now the Knights home.

I pack a small bag for Amelia and I. I had given Amelia to Aiden while a was quickly packing. I walk down the stairs to look for Aiden and Amelia when I found them outside by the pool. Aiden's close to it but not close to touch the water. I stand watching them for a few moments.

Aiden is playing with Amelia in the grass. She wants to start walking but is still alittle unstable. I watch as Aiden lays on his back bring Amelia to his chest. He's lifting her up and bring back. They are both laughing really hard.

I guess I was wrong about Aiden. Maybe this marriage will work and we will all get along and live a happy life.

I interrupts them, walking closer to them. "Okay I'm all set. Not sure if you want to pack some clothes to?" I ask Aiden taking a seat beside them on the gound.

"Actually I do." Aiden sits up, handing me Amelia. He walks into the house, disappearing from my view. I lay Amelia on the gound, she kick her legs. I giggle at her.

"You know what I love you. I love you very, very much." I rain her face kiss with my kisses. I then move to her arms then her legs. She is giggling really hard when Aiden comes back outside shortly.

"What are you doing to her?" Aiden asks as he comes near us. He has a smile on his face.

"Kissing her." I smile at him.

"Aww looks like she loves her mommy's kiss. Is that right, Amelia." Aiden says in a baby voice. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Aiden,I have a question."

"What is it." He turns his face towards me. His face a little to close, making me lean back.

"When we get married will we be changing my last name and Amelia's?"

"Of course." He says. I nod my head while biting my lip. "Do you want to go to your mom's or stay here a while?"

"My mom's." I replied. I get up getting Amelia and my suit case but Aiden quickly takes my bag. I look at him confused.

"I'll take it." I nod.

Aiden puts our suit cases in the trunk of the truck. I buckle Amelia up then go to the passenger seat.

"Aiden did the police found out who broke in the house?" I ask genuinely curious as to why has Aiden's house been broken into while others have not.

"No buy don't worry. I'll doubling the security. The gates will always be locked and of someone were to get in the cameras I will put-will catch them. Anyways do you want to take your mom out to eat?" Aiden quickly changes the subject not allowing me to ask more questions.

"Yeah." I stare at him for a few seconds.

"What?" He senses my stare.

"Nothing." I shake my head and look at the window.

We arrive at the apartment, we head up the narrow stairs up to the third floor.

I knock on the door once we get there. A mom opens the door after a few knocks. She seems surprise.

"Hey, mom."

"Hey, sweetie." She opens the door wider allowing us in. "What are y'all doing here?"

"Well we want to invite you to lunch. We have a lot to talk about." I tell her.

"Oh, of course. Let me just get my bag." She goes off to her room.

"Do you want to take some clothes from here too?" Aiden asks taking a seat in the couch.

"No it's fine." I also take a seat in the couch. Leaning Amelia against me.

My mom comes out of her room. We stand up and head out the door.

"What restaurant are we going to?" My mom asks

I notice Aiden is about to answer so I quickly jump in. I don't want to go to a fancy restaurant and have another incident like last time. "I'm craving a big cheeese burgers."

"Oh ok." We all get in the car. Aiden drives to a small burger joint that was near my mom's apartment.

We enter the small buger joint. It look like it was made in the sixties. I thought it was cute. We pick a booth all the way in the back. Amelia was in her baby carrier beside me.

A waitress stop at our table handing us all menus. We leaves for a moment letting us decide. She returns later asking for our drinks.

"I'll have sweet tea." I say.

"I'll have Dr. Pepper." My mom says.

We then wait for Aiden to respond but he is still looking down at the menu lost.

"He'll have sweet tea too." I order for him.

"Are y'all ready to order." The waitress asks.

"Yes."

We order except Aiden who is looking really lost. I lean close to his ear whispering. "I'll order for you."

He mouths thank you.

The waitress walks away after we tell her what we wanted.

"So what did you wanted to talk about?" My mom asks.

I look at Aiden before answering. "We are getting married in a month mom."

She gasp. A big smile over coming her face. Her eyes are turning watery. "Oh, congratulations you both." She takes my hand and Aiden's squeezing them.

"Thank you." Aiden and I say in unison.

"We actually came to pick you up so we meet up with Mrs. Knight so that we begin organizing the wedding."

"Oh ok. Yes. I'm so excited." She smiles.

Our food comes a few minutes after. We stay quite in that time we are eating. I laugh at Aiden in an attempt to not get his pants amd shirt dirty. I lean into him. "Maybe you should start to wear just jean and a t-shirts with a baby your sure to get dirty." I tell him. He nods.

We finish eating our burgers before heading out.

We make it to the Knights. When we get there Mrs. Knight is ready to begin while Mr. Knight was finishing so work some work in his office.

Mrs. Knight was leading us to the dinner table were she had setup all the things we could pick such as flowers, center pieces, invitation style etc.

Aiden grabs my elbow. "I'll take Amelia. You go on. She's only going to distract you."

"Ok." I hand her to him. "Wait Aiden aren't you going to give your opinion on something?" I ask.

"How about you pick what you like and when your done I'll give my input."

"Okay." We part our ways.

I take a seat in the dinner table.

"Where do you want to begin?" Mrs. Knight asks me.

"Umm the flowers."

"Okay." She takes out a thick book. Sliding it over to me. I open it looking through all the flowers. With that we begin the preparations to my wedding.

******

It was close to dinner time when we decided to call it a day. We had decide on the flowes, centerpiece as well as food.

We were going to have azuenas and calla lilies as my bouquet. The centerpieces was going to be four different size vases filled with water with flowers in them and a candle on them. The food was still a if but pasta was one for sure.

We had clean up the table so we could all eat dinner. It had been a while since I've seen Amelia and Aiden.

Mr. Knight and Aiden enter with a very happy Amelia. I get up to hold her. "What were y'all doing?" I ask when I get near Aiden.

Instead of answering he lean down and kisses me softly on the lips. I freeze for a second before relaxing.

Lisa, you have to get use to it, your getting married.

"Nothing. Just hanging around." He says.

"Okay." We take our seats in the table. My mom is sitting by me.

"So how did it go?" Mr. Knight ask sitting at the front of the table.

"It went great. The centerpieces Lisa picked are so gorgeous. Next we need to pick her dress. Oh, Aiden we need your opinion on the invitations." Mrs. Knight gushes. I smile at her.

"Of course, mom."

We eat in silence. I look over to my mom to find her face a little down. "Mom, are you okay?" I whisper.

"Yeah I'm use still trying to get use to the fact that my little girl is growing up and getting married."

"But I'll always be there for you." I lean towards her and hug her tighty.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." Her voice is breaking.

A throat is cleared making us turn our attention to Aiden. "I was waiting a right moment to do this and since everyone that means so much to us is gathered here today. I will like to do this now."

A little confused I look around the table but find everyone is mirroring my expression. Aiden has his hand out towards me. I hesitantly take it. His hand is much bigger than mine, warm to. I get up from my seat and walk with Aiden. We stand beside the table.

"I know when I asked you to marry me I should have done this properly. So here goes nothing." Aiden say so only I can hear, taking both of my hands into his-he bring them between us.

"Lisa Grey, I know I may not have been on my best behavior when we meet and I was to hard on you. I apologize. But for the months that you worked for me they were wonderful even if we didn't really have an real conversion. I did however loved the notes you would leave on my cookies. When you left I was very, very upset. I know I may have gone the wrong way on trying to get you back. Hopefully we can put that behind us and begin our new life together. You, me and our daughter and maybe other babies that may come in the future. So Lisa will you marry me?" By now Aiden had gone down on one knee. I open mouth look at everyone, they have smiles on their face. Mrs. Knight is even taking a picture.

I know we were getting married no matter what. I just didn't think Aiden would properly propose.

Looking back at his face. I truly stare at the man I will spend thr rest of my life with.

"Yes." I'm being crushed against Aiden's body. He's kissing my hair.

Pushing apart he takes out a small box. He open the box and takes out a diamond ring. It's beautiful. A big diamond is in the middle with smaller diamonds running on the side. I extend my hand so Aiden can put the ring on my finger.

I'm now officially engaged to Aiden and soon to become Mrs. Knight.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.6M 460K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
639K 21.3K 21
Tyler O'Shea is a special girl. On her 17th birthday, her twin brother Sam, died protecting her from rouges. She blamed herself for his death and has...
3.1K 238 34
Danny is a lonely teenager. After having lost her mother at birth then her father and grandmother 16 years later. She only has her grandfather. So, w...
Right Now Door Gin

Tienerfictie

3.8K 241 13
Chris. He's blond, handsome, lively, a quarterback and a junior in high school. He has it all good, but he hates being popular, no one knows how he's...