β₯𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒔 π‘¨π’Žπ’‚π’π’•π’†|βœ…COMPL...

IrenicZephyr_24 tarafΔ±ndan

|| π™·πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‘πšŽπš› πšπšŠπš›πš” πšπšŠπš’πš›πš’πšπšŠπš•πšŽ, πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‘πš’πšœ πšπš πš’πšœπšπšŽπš πšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπšœπš’. πšƒπš˜πš... Daha Fazla

πŸ’“||THE CAST & DETAILS||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||SNEAK PEEK||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 1||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 2||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 3||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 5||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 6||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 7||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 8||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 9||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 10||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 11||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 12||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 13||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 14||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 15||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 16||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 17||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 18||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 19||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 20||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 21||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 22||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||THE CAST 2.0||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 23||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 24||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 25||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 26||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 27||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 28||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 29||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 30||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 31||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 32πŸ”ž||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 33πŸ”ž||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 34||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 35||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 36||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 37||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 38||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 39||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 40||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 41||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 42||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 43||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||CHAPTER 44||πŸ’“
πŸ’“||EPILOGUE||πŸ’“

πŸ’“||CHAPTER 4||πŸ’“

186 19 8
IrenicZephyr_24 tarafΔ±ndan

"Mom!"Hardik's frantic voice startled Jigyasa and she ran up to him, followed by Ishan and Rajlakshmi.

"What happened to J all of a sudden?"Hardik asked in a worried tone.

"I don't know Harry. She has slit her wrist,"Jigyasa said while crying and he got shocked.

"WHAT? WHY? WHO DISCOVERED HER?"Hardik yelled.

"Big B calm down. This is a hospital,"Ishan said.

"No I can't be calm! I need to know why J did this,"Hardik said.

"Nobody was at home, Ishan was also about to go somewhere I think, I was coming out of my room when I saw Jagriti coming upstairs while crying. She ran into her room and banged the door shut. Mujhe dekh ke hi laga ki kuch garbar hain. I went and knocked on the door. I heard her crying aloud and then she went silent after a while. Tabhi Ishan ko bulaya maine and after calling her several times, we called a few of the staff and  broke into her room,"Rajlakshmi said.

"And then we brought her here. Badi Mom was at her club, we gave her a call,"Ishan said.

"I can't believe it! J aisa kaise..."Hardik said and then gave a hug to Jigyasa and said,"Mom, don't worry, nothing will happen to our Jagriti. I'll contact the best doctors."

"Where's my girl?"Hitendra asked while rushing up to them.

"Oh! You finally got time to be here. Great!"Hardik said bitterly.

"Harry! Check your tone. Tell me where J is. And don't forget I am your father,"Hitendra rebuked him.

"Glad that you remembered it. J is inside, she has tried to commit suicide,"Ishan said.

"What? I can't believe it. My J isn't so weak. This can't be real,"Hitendra said.

"Well this is real Mr.Senior Raizada. You can go along and party around leaving us here. I am here to take care of my sister,"Hardik said, passing him a glare.

"Hardik! Don't make me slap you in front of people,"Hitendra yelled at him and the people around them asked them to be quiet.

"Haan aur aata hain kya aapko? Kiya kya hain aap ne aur zindegibar! Princess princess karte rehete hain na. Khabar tak nahi hain aapko aapke princess ke life mein kya chal raha hain,"Hardik yelled back.

"Tumhe hain khabar? Hain? Humesha dusro par bharakna bandh karo tum!"Hitendra said angrily before Rajlakshmi intervened and said,"dono shaant ho jao. No more words. Hardik, jao Ishan ke saath aur doctor se baat karo. Aur Hitendra tum, shaant hokar baitho yaha badi bahu ke paas."

Hardik walked away towards the cabin where the doctor was standing, and Ishan followed up, while Jigyasa cried, sitting quietly.

"Maa! Main tang agaya hoon iss ladke se abb,"Hitendra said to Rajlakshmi.

"Stop complaining! Tumhare khudke wajah se hi voh aisa behave karta hain. Now be calm. We are in a crisis,"Rajlakshmi said.

She was herself getting tensed internally but showing her emotions would make her family weak, hence she remained tough.

"Doctor, how is my sister?"Hardik asked.

"Sir, she is out of danger. She has been brought to the hospital in correct time, thanks to Ishan sir,"the doctor replied.

"Can we meet her?"Hardik asked and the doctor said,"yes of course, she will regain her consciousness soon I hope. Then you can meet her."

"Thank you doctor,"both the brothers said together.

"Thanks!"Hardik said to Ishan and he replied,"she's my sister too. Don't behave as if only you are her brother."

"Harr cheez mein attitude. Baat karna hi bekar hain tumlogon se,"Hardik said.

"Haan toh karte kiyu ho? Aapka thanks kisey chahiye tha? Aur attitude ki baat toh karo hi matt aap. Voh cheez poore ghar mein sabse zyaada aapke andar hain. Huh!"Ishan said before walking away from there, while checking his phone as Sitara called him at that moment.

"Overconfident idiot,"Hardik said before punching into the nearby wall due to frustration.

************************************

"So, Ruchi is getting married haan, great. Chele ki kore?"(what does the guy do?)Diptojeet asked Dityashri while the family sat to have their dinner.

"Areh nothing of his own, Baba. His name is Ayaan Shroff. His father is a businessman, so otai dekhashona kore,"(so he looks after the business matters)Dityashri replied before taking sip of water and added,"one girl came to meet him today, and she was behaving like a hysteric. So I sent her off, telling her not to mess with him. After all he is my would be Jiju."

She chuckled and her father frowned while saying,"don't be so outspoken all the time."

"Umm...Mamoni, leave these thing. Tumi kobe settle korcho?(when are you settling down)All your friends are getting married one by one,"Madhushri said.

"Maa! Please na...I don't want to leave you both and go,"Dityashri whined.

Diptojeet chuckled and said,"I too don't want to send you away. Kintu Shona, you have to get married. Ami aar tor Maa jibonbhor thakbona(me and your mother won't be alive forever) Who will take care of you after that?"

"We have a final duty to perform dear. Please let us do it without any hinderence. Shona, you have grown up now. We have taught you everything, be it the works at home or the works outside. You are ready to start a family now,"Madhushri said.

"That's what Maa. You both have made me independent. I can live my life alone without anyone's support,"Dityashri said.

"Na babu, at one point of time, you will need someone to hold on to. I also had this rebellious attitude when I was of your age, but then I married your Dad and led a happy life. Women have to adjust my dear. We are born to make home. Doesn't matter how much independent or working lady we turn into. We will remain homemakers,"Madhushri said, keeping her hand upon her daughter's hand.

Diptojeet held Dityashri's other hand and said,"Shona, you're our pride. We know wherever you will go you will spread happiness and light. The family you will go into, will be too much lucky to have you."

"Baba, no need of buttering okay. Ami shob bujhi. You both are bored of me now,"Dityashri joked, making the couple laugh and she added,"why are you both laughing? Baba, tumi miss korbena amake(you won't miss me)when I will go away from here."

"Pagli meye amar(my crazy daughter)it will be a heartbreaking yet the happiest moment of my life when I will see you going away with a great life partner, who will love you and cherish you for the rest of your life,"Diptojeet replied.

"Agree for it dear. Allow us to find a suitable groom for you. If you need more time then it's fine. But if you are planning to stay back because of us, then don't do it. This home will remain yours forever. But another home is there, another family is there somewhere, which has been made for you,"Madhushri said.

Dityashri stared at her mother and then at her father and then sighed before giving a nod and said,"okay fine, I'll marry."

"That's like my good girl,"Madhushri said while Diptojeet gave Dityashri a side hug, feeling sad and elated at the same time.

"Amar meye ta jeno bhalo thake thakur,"he prayed in mind.(Please God, may my daughter remain fine always.)

************************************

"Itna bada crisis hogaya achanak se, but why did she do it?"Sitara asked Ishan, while he worked on his latest designs.

"I don't know. I don't even want to know. I did my duty and that's it,"Ishan replied while making a sketch.

"Are you even serious? She is your sister."

"No, she is only Big B's sister. We just have siblings tag for formality. Four of us in fact."

"Ishu, don't you feel you should warm up with them? You guys are so lucky to have each other. I grew up as a loner, being the only child."

"You're lucky in that case, Tara,"Ishan said and looked up at her before adding,"at least nobody will compare you with your elder or younger brothers."

"Ishu, I am sure your family loves you a lot. You're not understanding them."

"No, it's you who don't know them well. Whatever, mere office mein kya kar rahi ho tum? Shoots nahi hain aaj?"

"Yeh kya baat hui? I can come to your office anytime. Shoot hain but it's an evening shoot. So socha ki tumsey mil loon."

"Offh what a chipku!"Ishan said and yelled,"areh kya kar rahi hain! Pagal hain kya!"as Sitara messed up his sketches.

"Nahi Chipku hoon. Le aur le, gaye tere sketches,"she said and he pulled her hair while saying,"jaa nikal yaha se."

"Nahi niklungi, kya kar loge?"

"Utha ke phenk dunga baahar,"Ishan said and earned a slap and he slapped her back saying,"yeh leh."

And the next moment both of them started fighting.

That's how their relationship was. Bitter-sweet. But they cared for each other a lot and Ishan always found a true friend in her.

************************************

"How could you do this? Kiyu nahi bataya kuch? What's the matter, chalo tell me,"Hardik said while running his fingers through Jagriti's hair and she cried while replying,"Big B, I don't wanna live."

"Shh! Don't say like that. Mom ko bohot mushkil se samhala hain. Didn't you see how hysterically she was behaving out here? Bolo kya baat hain. Kisne dil dukhaya mere pyaari behen ki?"

"Big B! Ayaan...Ayaan is dating another girl. Mujhe Ayaan chahiye Big B. I love him. He rejected me for another girl. And that girl is not even rich. Voh aisa kaise kar sakta hain Big B?"Jagriti said while crying.

"Ayaan? Ayaan Shroff?"Hardik asked and she gave a nod and replied while wiping her tears,"I want revenge Big B. I want their break up. Main chahati hoon ki uss ladki ko Ayaan na miley. I confronted them and she told me that he doesn't love me so I should back off. I shouldn't waste my life chasing someone who doesn't belong to me. Can you believe how much guts she has to tell me these kinds of words?"

"So it's because of that girl that you have taken such a big step actually. She hurt your sentiments. Fine, jaisa tu chahati hain waisa hi hoga. Show me the girl after you recover. I'll make sure that they undergo a break-up,"Hardik said and then added after drying her tears with his handkerchief,"and you promise me that you will never take this kind of step again. You are very much precious to me. I will do anything to make you happy. Promise me you will not harm yourself anymore. Promise now."

"Promise Big B. I'll not do this again. I am sorry. I...I went mad due to anger and sorrow. I am sorry,"Jagriti said and gave him a hug.

"Good girl. My little sis is very brave and she will get much better guy. Chalo, take rest,"Hardik said and Jagriti added,"Big B, my phone was in my jean's pocket. I have taken a picture of the girl. The last picture in my gallery. The lock pattern is Z."

Hardik gave a nod when Jigyasa came into the cabin, followed by Hitendra and Rajlakshmi and he walked away after saying to Jigyasa,"everything is fine Mom. She's better now. Don't worry."

He came out and asked for Jagriti's outfit as she had changed into the hospital's gown, and her clothes were kept somewhere else. One of the staff immediately brought her clothes and her phone.

He unlocked the phone quickly and checked out the picture of the girl. His eyes displayed the emotion of shock and hatred in the very next moment as he saw Dityashri standing with Ayaan in the picture, and he recognised her immediately.

"Now I'll get to you anyhow. I was on the verge of losing my sister because of you. I'll not leave you this time. Mere behen ki jaan jaaney wali thi na tumhare wajah se! Tumhe toh main aisa kuch saza dunga ki tumhari hi zindegi maut ke layak ho jaayega. And on top of that, I have to repay back the slap too,"Hardik said in an agitated tone.

************************************

Okayyyyy, so misunderstanding and misunderstanding. But then, it's needed for the spice. Isn't it? Abb thoda drama na ho toh kaise chalega bhai! Keep Reading and Keep Vommenting Guys.😘❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

45.2K 2.1K 20
"I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust...
4K 226 21
Hi guysss! Thankss for showering love on my second novel. Love uu guyss, so I decided to create one cricket ff novel, so this story is about AASHIKA...
2.4M 93K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
11.2K 534 13
Book Dedication:- In honor of those who believe that cricket not only unites teams but can also bring hearts together in unexpected ways. ...