Demon Slayer Swap AU

By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Nezuko Kamado's life changed forever when she entered her house late. Her family was killed and her older bro... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- The beginning
Chapter 2- A demon slayer
Chapter 3- A true demon
Chapter 4- Training with Urokodaki
Chapter 5- Final selection
Chapter 6- First mission
Chapter 7- Kagaya Ubuyashiki
Chapter 8- Temari and Arrow Demon
Chapter 9- The end of the Temari demon
Chapter 10- The harsh reality of demons
Chapter 11- New Friend
Chapter 12- Mission Southeast
Chapter 13- Kanao sleeps
A/N
Chapter 14- Tsuzumi and the beast
Chapter 15- The drum demon
Chapter 16- The female beast
Chapter 17- A trio
Taisho secret #1
Chapter 18- Mountain Mission
Chapter 19- The bears in the mountains
Chapter 20- Fighting Puppets
Chapter 21- Getting the mother
Happy Holidays!
Chapter 22- Kanao in the forest
Chapter 23- Telling the Family
Chapter 24- C'mon Aoi
Chapter 25- Tsukigami
Happy New Year
Chapter 26- The pretend family
Chapter 27- Rulebreakers
Chapter 28- Hashira
Happy V Day!
Apologies
Chapter 29- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 30- Tanjiro's test
Chapter 31- Catching up
Chapter 32- After
Chapter 33- Rehabilitation Training
Chapter 34- Zenitsu Agatsuma
Chapter 35- Finally
Chapter 36- Lowermoon
Chapter 37- The Heartwarming Nezuko
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- The Mugen Train
Taisho secret #2
Chapter 40- A deep sleep
Chapter 41- Should have been
Chapter 42- Insult
Chapter 43- Move Forward
Chapter 44- Sanemi
Chapter 45- Unravel your heart
Chpater 46- Rui's family
Chpater 47- Entertainment District Arc
Chapter 48- Going undercover
Chapter 49- Getting closer
Chapter 50- Found it
Chapter 51- Its almost time
Chapter 52- Now it starts
Chapter 53- Realization
Chapter 54- Things are gonna get real crazy
Chapter 55- A familiar yet new entity
Chapter 56- Full Demon Form
Chapter 57- Don't cry
Chapter 58- Four Demons
Chapter 59- The Shabana Siblings
Happy Anniversary
Chapter 60- You're going down
Chapter 61- Showing our strength
Chapter 62- To defeat an Uppermoon
✨Happy Holidays✨
Chapter 64- Together forever
Chapter 64.5- Together Forever
Chapter 65- Uppermoons
Chapter 66- Someone's dream
Happy New Year 🎉
Swap Aoi
HVD
Chapter 67- Get back on your feet
3/10
Chapter 68- Swordsmith Village Arc
All the sudden I'm in Japan
What
Can't believe it's been a year
Golden age
A/N 2...?
Crying screaming shaking
AHSJSKDKJSJSJSHDHD
Stop it rn

Chpater 63- Never give up

243 5 0
By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Third Person:

Nezuko gasped and woke up. She was panting a lot. The right side of her forehead was bleeding.

Was that a dream about the past?  Hold on. Where am I? Am I...

All of the buildings were destroyed and everything was on fire.

This is awful. How did it come to this? I just hope the people who lived here were able to escape.

She then gasped and looked at her box.

Tanjiro!

Tanjiro was asleep.

Nezuko: Tanjiro. Thank you, Tanjiro.

My fault or not, I've got to do what I can do.

Tengen: Well, I am impressed. I'm shocked you're still alive after that.

Nezuko gasped.

Tengen: You are one lucky guy, aren't you? Well, not that you have anything going for you, except being lucky, that is.

Maksumatsuru were separate again. The three of them looked down at them.

Tengen: it really is a shame, you know. Every one of your friends is dead what burning under the bubble right now. It only took a single thrust to that boar's heart. Meanwhile, the yellow haired girl is trapped under the bubble, so I think I'll leave her there until she dies. Squirming around like an insect, how disgraceful is that? Those Hashira, they really were all bark, and no bite. It seems to poison got to the praying mantis after all, and now he's dead like the others. The girl got trapped under rubble too. She isn't moving at all plus she has fatal injuries so she might as well be dead. You're all disgraceful, utterly disgraceful. You all might be pathetic and shameless in your own ways, but you are by far the worst! The one sticking out of that box, that's a relative of yours, isn't it? I can tell he's related to you, you know, even if he is a Demon. Tell me, who is he? Your older brother?

Nezuko begins panting.

Why won't he kill me? What's going on here? My arm is numb. I couldn't lift my sword if I wanted to. So if I wait for his head now, I couldn't slash it.

Nezuko: That boy in the box, is my older brother.

Tengen starts giggling.

Tengen: it's just as I thought, then. You really are a disgrace, huh? Imagine being so useless, you can't protect your own brother.

Tenegn kneels down so he's at her level.

Tengen: Well, I guess I can't be helped. After all, you're just human. It makes sense you're weaker than your brother. Considering he's a demon, it only makes sense he's stronger than you. Even so, I just can't help but see you as a disgrace.

Tengen starts stroking her head.

Tengen: if you're really a strong swordswomen, then you should be protecting him instead of leaving him to fight all of your battles for you, you coward. Flamboyantly... With his hand, you see?

Tengen giggles after he lifts up two of Nezuko's fingers. He suddenly pulls them back, breaking them completely. Nezuko groans in pain. Tengen laughs out loud. He then smacks her head.

Tengen: But I've got to know. How do you feel after all this? Being the only one to survive, so disgracefully? Not to mention you let that kid brother of yours use up his strength, protecting a disgrace like you.

Tengen grasp her by the hair and shakes her.

Tengen: Hey, answer me, worm. You imbecile. Sadsack. Coward! Good for nothing! Why was trash like you even going to begin with? What are you gonna do? I don't know about you, but I'd love to see you try and cut off my head with that useless, battered, disgraceful human body of yours. Come on! Come on! Come on!

Nezuko pants heavily. She stops and grabs her box. Then runs away with it. Tegen is shocked yet confused. The wives were surprised too but then Makio giggled. Tengen let out a freaky laugh.

Tengen: I see! Your poor little soul, got crushed at the last second, huh? How disgraceful are you? I didn't think you could get more pathetic!

Nezuko runs as she pants. Tengen catches up to her and kicks her. She ends up inside the rubble of a burning building. A piece almost fell on her but she dodged it.

Tengen: I gotta hand it to you. You really are the most disgraceful scumbag. In all my life, I've never seen anyone as shameless or cowardly as you.

Tengen laughs again. Nezuko runs again but she falls over. Tengen is slowly walking up to her. Nezuko picks up a sachet and throws it at him. She throws a piece of broken wood and a pebble too. Tengen isn't affected by them. He makes to Nezuko and kicks Nezuko in the chest very hard. She coughs out blood. And falls back onto the ground.

Tengen: Oddly enough, as disgraceful as you are, I don't dislike you. Because I can't help but like anything, that's pathetic, disgraceful, and filthy, you understand? What is it about you? Maybe it's this pretty scar on your forehead I'm getting attached to. I have an idea! How about you? Just become a demon too? Why not do it for your big brothers sake! Why can I have thought of that sooner! If you become a demon, spare your life, since you and I will become resident! Otherwise, I'll slaughter you and your pathetic brother, since I don't give a crap about other peoples, big brothers, to be honest.

Makio: No way! Absolutely, not Tengen! I am not on board with this, understand?

Suma: I don't mind at all—

Makio: Shut up!

Makio slaps her.

Tengen: if you become a demon, you can instantly become stronger! You can kiss that defective body of yours goodbye! So what do you say? What's it gonna be?

Nezuko brings her head up. Tengen chuckles.

Tengen: it makes you better, huh, realizing how quick you are? Humans are so cute, looking to the sky when you grieve. All so you don't let your tears fall down your face.

Nezuko: This whole time... This whole time... I've been waiting for this.

Nezuko kicks Tengen's forehead.

You've been waiting for pathetic, last-ditch forehead kick?

Tengen didn't get up though.

M-My body won't...

Hinatsuru: What are you doing, Lord Tengen? Get back up on your feet!

Somethings wrong. What's going on? Somethings wrong! I'll she did was use a lame kick.

Tengen gaps. A Kunai was in his leg.

A kunai? I got stabbed when she kicked me! She was pretending to retreat when she was really going for this kunai! All the while scattering the courtesans' sachets to cover up the scent of the Kunai's poison! Damn you. Damn you. You're still a bomb and weakling of a human. Look how bruised and battered you are even after taking me on with three others, helping you! But now you're alone, so why? Why won't you give up? Why is it you're so damn determined... to decapitate me?

Nezuko gets her sword pinned down on Tengen's neck forcing him onto the floor. Nezuko yells loudly.

Hinatsuru: Lord Tengen!

Nezuko gasped yet she kept her head on Tengen's neck.

If I do end up, turning into a demon, I know I can rely on one thing... that someone in the Demon Slayer Corps behind me for the greater good.

Tengen grasped the ground and tried to get up. He used his other hand to grab the kunai.

Cut through! Cut through! Win! Win, no matter what! We're going to win!

Nezuko's sword began to pierce through his neck.

Suma: Hey! What the hell are you doing?

Makio: don't get beheaded by someone like him!

Hinatsuru activates her lasers.

Kanao wakes up and cuts through them. The wives gasp.

Makio: That brat... she pulled himself out of the rubble!

Hinatsuru: Die, you ugly freak!

Hinatsuru sends more lasers to Kano but she cuts through them.

Kanao: Thunder Breathing.

First Form...

Hinatsuru: Luckily, I know exactly how fast your move is because I've seen it so many times now!

... Thunderclap and Flash. Godlike Speed!

Kanao in a millisecond zooms to Hinatsuru and has already trigger her neck to become soft.

So fast. M-my head's being severed. Damn it! I had no idea she could move like this.

Cut through. Cut through her! My body can only handle using Thunderclap and Flash, Godlike Speed twice, and I've already used it once to scape the rubble. I won't get another chance to go for her neck if I don't do it now! Nezuko created this one in 1 million chance! I'm going to slash her for sure, no matter what!

Tengen growls as he tries to get up.

Dammit. It's no use. I can't come through! The poison should have weakened him! am I still not strong enough?

Tengen pulls the kunai out. He activates his Demon Art.

He's recovered from the poison. His blades engulfing me. And my sword, it's being repelled!

Nezuko's sword gets pushed away from his neck.

Dammit. I almost had them there! Just a few more seconds, and I could have...

The sound waves charge at Nezuko.

Nezuko: Don't give up! Don't give up, Nezuko! Hang on, until the very end!

Tengen: Die, you little punk!

Nezuko and Tengen clash swords. His Blood Demon Art gets stronger.

His attack speed is increasing! He's broken down the poison and fully recovered! But don't give up. Don't give up! Don't give—

The tip of Tengen's sword was in front of Nezuko's eye.

Gyutaro jumps in front of her and uses his sword to push Tengen's away. Nezuko and Tengen gasp. Tengen jumps back.

He's not dead! But how is that possible? Wait, his heart. I get it! He used his muscles to stop his heart... Which stop the poison from circulating.

Nezuko: Mr. Shabana!

Gyutaro: My Bloody Poison technique... will take us to victory!

Tengen: Don't make me laugh!

Gyutaro uses his skills to deflect the sound waves and runs towards Tengen.

He deflected my Rotating, Circular Slashes!

Nezuko: Amazing.

Gyutaro jumped from above and aimed at Tengen who dodged the attack. Tengen jumped onto the wall of a nearby building.

He did it all only using one arm?! There's no way that's possible.

Tengen: I've had enough of your crap!

Tengen leaps to Gyutaro. The clash swords causing an explosion. They both continue to clash swords. Tengen soon kicks Gyutaro away. He manages to stay on his feet though and the two clash swords again. They even go through buildings. They both yell and grunt the whole time.
Makio: Lord Tengen!!! Hang on—

Makio gets kicked to the ground.

Makio: What the—

Ume: You think you can just try to kill me and my brother? I'll rip your head off bitch!!!

Ume attacks her.

Makio: You little brat!!

Ume: Belt Breathing... Eight Form... Layered Obi Slash!

Ume zooms up to Makio. Her sword is close to Makio's neck.

So fast!!!

Makio leans her head to side and under Ume's sword. Ume kicks her and cuts her right arm off.

Damnit!!

Ume: I'm gonna kill you. Right here... right now!

Nezuko soon catches up to Gyutaro and Tengen.

He might be holding his own right now, but that's not enough to beat him. Mr. Shabana's going to reach his limit first! I've got to make a move before that happens. If I can decapitate him, victory is ours!

They continued to clash. Tengen stabs Gyutaro's chest. Gyutaro cuts his arm. Tengen slashes the side of his head.

Nezuko: Mr. Shabana!

Gyutaro: Don't stop! Jump!

Nezuko jumps.

Tengen's sword goes through Nezuko's chin.

He pays the way for you, and you still blew your chance! It's over. The poison will kill you!

Even if it costs my life, I will behead you! I won't give up! I'm cutting your head off, no matter what!

Nezuko's sword meets Tengen's neck once again.

Damn you! What's it going to take for you to give up? You couldn't be ahead of me before. What makes you think you can now?

I can't just use my arms! I've gotta use every ounce of strength I have, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes! I have to ignore all the pain in my body! Endure! Striking with all my might won't be enough! I need 100 times the force! Summon every ounce of strength left!

The scar on Nezuko's forehead expands into a vine pattern. The ends of her hair glow a bluish color. Nezuko's sword sinks into Tengen's neck.

Damn it! Not by a brat like him. If I don't do something, I'm gonna get beheaded.

Nezuko's sword cuts through even more.

No, it's fine. Even if I get beheaded, as long as my wives' heads are still intact... then I can finish of this stubborn punk!

Suma is still on the roof.

I have to do something! Everyone is about to be beheaded! I've gotta help them.

Ume's neck is now through Makio's neck.

No— No! This cannot be happening!!!

Makio: Let me go!!!

I have to help!

Suma activates her BDA, but her arm gets cut off. Suma looks up and gasps. Aoi did it.

What's she doing here?! Didn't Tengen impale her through the heart?!

Aoi: Don't underestimate the sheer flexibility of my body! Shifting the positions of my internal organs is nothing but child's play for me! And since I grew up on the harsh mountainside, poison doesn't work on me, either!

Aoi's swords are against Suma's neck.

Suma: HELP ME, TENGEN! Do something before I get decapitated!

Nezuko's sword gets deeper into Tengen's neck.

I need to unleash the Sound Circulatory Slashes.

Everyone growls. They're all closer to decapitating their demons.

Kanao cuts through Hinatsuru's head.

Ume cut off Makio's head.

Aoi cut off Suma's head.

Nezuko cut off Tengen's head.

Gyutaro and Nezuko fall down with Tengen's headless body.

Tengen and his wives' heads fall and bounce through the rubble. The roll all the way until they all meet each. They share looks at one another, dumbfounded by what just happened.

Nezuko pants heavily.

Th-The poison... u-use your breathing to combat it. S-Slow down the poison... as much as you.

Gyutaro: ᴷᵃᵐᵃᵈᵒᵎ ᴳᵉᵗ ᵘᵖᵎ ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʸᵉᵗᵎ

What— What is he saying? Does it mean... I didn't cut off his head?

Gyutaro: ᴿᵘⁿᵎ

Mr. Shabana is...

Gyutaro: ᴴᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵉᵗᵎ

...saying something.

Gyutaro: RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!

Sound waves unleash from Tengen's body they hit through all of the buildings and push everyone.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading! 🤎

[BONUS]

Tanjiro: Sister! Sister, are you all right? Hang in there, sister. You have to survive!

...

Tanjiro: And now it's time for a Taisho-era secret about a certain something that has helped sister overcome dangers like this. Sister got her rock-hard foot from our father.

Aoi as boar

Tanjiro: When I was a little girl... I heard that father was able to repel a boar all by himself by kicking him!

Tanjiro: Next, the first part of the final chapter, "Together Forever." You got this, Sister! Oh- And Merry Christmas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889 51 11
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧�...
3.7K 101 20
There was a girl born with beauty and calm personality that would make any man fall for her but unfortunately she is not as kind as they thought...
10.3K 231 52
Long ago, a green hair boy name Izuku Midoriya lost his mother from a demon attack at a young age, and now he was adopted by the Kamado family. But o...
100K 2.1K 33
---Under Rewriting But Feel Free To Read--- Kamado Nezuko's life has never been easy, but it was always a happy one. That is, until everyone in her f...