Chapter 33- Rehabilitation Training

Kanao's POV:

I was laying down in bed. Chuntaro was in my head.

Nezuko and Aoi were taken away by the Hashira, Sir Hashibara... and started something called "Rehabilitation Training." The vision Douma gives off is totally unique. I'd don't think I've seen anything like it. It lacks regularity, and it scares me a little. When he was treating the people who were turned into bears, he sure seemed like a god. No wonder everyone went to him in tears. not only that, but he's unbelievably handsome. I bet he could get by on his looks alone.

Kanao: So, this cute guy has taken in Nezuko and Aoi to help them regain their strengths at Training. And any minute now...

Nezuko and Aoi entered the room. They looked tired as hell.

They'll come back looking like this?

Kanao: Welcome back Nezuko, Aoi! How did it go today?

Instead of answering me, they went straight to bed.

Kanao: What happened? What's the matter? Hey...

Sorry, Nezuko thought. Don't mind us, The wild boar thought.

Kanao: You got to tell me about it! Because I'll be joining you a little late starting tomorrow!

Third Person:

Nezuko and Aoi had no expression when they walked towards the training room. Kanao was holding onto Nezuko's shirt as they walked through the hallway.

Kanao: Scared, scared, I'm scared! I don't wanna go!

Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Genya we're in the room with the trio in front of Inosuke, who wasn't wearing his coat this time.

Inosuke: All right, since you'll be joining us starting today, Kanao, I'll explain it all again. You'll start over there.

Inosuke pointed to where the trio are.

Inosuke: They will get your bed-ridden bodies limber again.

Aoi groaned and cried as the trio stretched her out.

Kanao looked in shock.

Inosuke: Next, reflex training. These cups contain medicinal tea. The objective is to throw the medical tea onto each other, but if your opponent blocks your cup, before, you can pick it up, you can't move that cup.

Nezuko stared at the cups.

Inosuke: Now!

Zenitsu splashes Nezuko almost immediately.

Inosuke: Again! Now!

Nezuko grabs a cup but Zenitsu blocks her hand and splashes her again.

Inosuke: That's it! Last up, full body training. simply put, you'll be playing tag. you'll be up against myself, Inosuke, and Zenitsu over there.

Kanao: Excuse me. May I say something?

Inosuke: Is something unclear?

Kanao gets up and walks the other way for a second.

Kanao: No, it's just... Come on, both of you.

Aoi: Not going.

Kanao: JUST SHUT UP AND COME WITH ME LIKE I SAID!

Everyone except Zenitsu was surprised.

Kanao: Come on! Come on, dammit! You lowlifes! You dirtbags!

Nezuko started screaming no.