Chapter 55- A familiar yet new entity

You already know it's about to go down

Third Person:

The demon fighting Nezuko walks for a bit towards her.

?: That's enough, you brat!

She sends more rays of power to Nezuko. They clash against her Sword.

Suddenly blue and red glowing orbs rise from the hole the others were in. They fly towards the demon Nezuko was fighting and go inside her ribbons.

Wait, what? Those orbs are entering her ribbons. They're not purple like her power is. They're blue and red.

The demon then hunches down and looks at the ground. Her eyes are trembling but she's not scared.

Stand your ground. Get your breathing under control... and strike!

Makio: Hina, guess what?

Suddenly the demon's gone.

She's gone!

Suma: You won't believe it Hinatsuru!

The demon was on the rooftop.

Makio: Another Hashira showed up!

Hinatsuru: ...How magnificent.

Maksumatsuru: I can't even imagine how pleased our master will be!

The demon Nezuko was fighting had transformed. It had longer, black hair that faded into yellow, blue and purple. The hair was in a ponytail. The demons eyes were now red meaning that Makio, was in control of the body. The demon was wearing a very short, sleeveless, white dress. They were wearing a pearl necklace that was also red. They has one fishnet stocking over their right leg. The ribbons on her arms were now purple and blue. Same with the ones over her knees. Their sandals were gray now. It looked completely different than before.

She just transformed. Her aura couldn't be any more ominous. It's making me sick already... which means she gained even more power. What Gyutaro is really with Aoi and the others right now, then I can rest easy.

Citizen: Keep it down out there, will you? Is that a sword in your hand, kid?

Nezuko turns around and looks at the man.

Citizen: you've got a lot of nerve, picking fights out in front of my House! What kind of mischief is this?

We made too much noise, and now people are in danger. I'll have you know that this Hanamachi is only viable because we and our clients all follow the rules, so if you're going to cause trouble, you're not welcome here! Get the hell out of my sight!

Maksumatsuru: You should keep your mouth shut.

Maksumatsuru stands up. They're visibly angry.

This is bad.

Nezuko: Please, sir! Don't come this way!

The man gasps. Maksumatsuru activates her powers.

Nezuko: Stay back, please! It's too dangerous! Get back inside!

Nezuko pushes the man back but it's useless.

Maksumatsuru sent out a giant and powerful ray of power that blasted throw the street.  Nezuko shoulder bleeds out and so does the man's arm. The houses around Nezuko get destroyed. Everyone is hurt and bleeding. Some people are even dead.

Woman: Hiro, please. Get up! We have to run! Come on!

Nezuko: Stay calm. So, you're going to survive this, but your arm... You need to stop the bleeding.