Chapter 7- Kagaya Ubuyashiki

Third Person:

Nezuko and Tanjiro arrived at Asakusa, Tokyo. Nezuko was shocked to the core while Tanjiro was extremely sleepy.

The big cities have come a lot further than I expected! It's nighttime, but it's so bright out!

The town had lights everywhere. The town was also very crowded. Nezuko walks Tanjiro through the town. They cross some train tracks and go near an alleyway.

Nezuko: Uh, let's go this way.

Nezuko and Tanjiro go to the alleyway but they walk in on a couple making out.

Nezuko: Ah! I'm so sorry to bother you!

Nezuko drags Tanjiro out and runs until they're in an area with no more people. They stop in front of a food cart.

Nezuko: Pardon me sir. Can I get a bowl of udon with grated yam?

Man: Why yes. Coming right up!

Nezuko sit down on a bench in front of the cart.

Nezuko: I've never been to a place like this before. It's way too crowded.

Tanjiro rests his head on Nezuko's shoulder. Nezuko looks at him and sighs.

Man: Here's your udon with yam! Let me know how you like it.

Nezuko: Thank you very much.

Nezuko starts to slurp her udon. Suddenly, Tanjiro wakes up and instantly stands up.

Nezuko: Tanjiro! You're awake. How are you?

Tanjiro starts sniffing the area. He turns right and starts running away.

Nezuko: Tanjiro! Where are you going?!

Nezuko puts her bowl of udon down and chases him.

Where is Tanjiro going?! It seems like he smells something!

Tanjiro runs into the crowd and starts gently pushing people out of his way.

Nezuko: Sorry!

Nezuko apologizes to the people as she chases Tanjiro.

Now that I'm closer, the aura here seems intimidating.

Nezuko thinks about it and gasps.

It's the same aura from my house! Don't tell me it's... Kagaya Ubuyashiki! It must be him!

Tanjiro puts his hand on a man in a suit's shoulder. Nezuko catches up to him.

The man in the suit and hat turn around and look at Tanjiro and Nezuko.

It is him!

Nezuko pulls out her sword. Suddenly she hears a little girl's voice.

Girl: Daddy, who's that?

Nezuko and Tanjiro gasp. Kagaya was holding a little girl.

He's...

Kagaya: It's alright sweetie. Don't worry.

What is this? Is he... He's living here posing as a human.

Kagaya: I'm sorry is there something I can do for you? Are you alright, you two seem to be a bit flustered.

Woman: Darling, what's the matter.

Girl: Don't worry mother!

Nezuko puts her hand over her mouth in shock. Tanjiro glares in confusion.

They're human! The girl and the woman are human. Can't they tell? Can't they tell he eats people?!

Woman: Do you know these kids?

Demon Slayer Swap AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें