Chapter 35- Finally

Third Person:

Nezuko's crow flew to the window she was near. Nezuko turned around and looked at him. He told her something and she gasped. She then ran to Aoi.

Nezuko: Aoi! Aoi!

Aoi was holding a broom which was on a pot, upside with her legs stretched out.

Nezuko: They're bringing our reforged Nirichin Swords soon!

Aoi: Is that right?

Nezuko: Yeah! I just heard it from the crow! That's Haganezuka's aura!

Aoi and Nezuko cheered as they ran outside.

Nezuko: Let's go! Let's go!

They made it outside.

Nezuko: Hey! Hey! Haganezuka! It's been so long!

Haganezuka gave the other man with him his hat. He then pulled out a knife.

Nezuko: How have you been—?

Nezuko stopped and gasped when she noticed Haganezuka running towards her with the knife. He tried to stab her but she dodged him.

Nezuko: H-Haganezuka...?

Haganezuka: How dare you snap my sword in two!? You've got a lot of nerve!!!

Nezuko: I'm sorry! B-But to be honest, mama, I was about to die! My opponent was really strong!

Haganezuka: Not true! That has nothing to do with it! You are the one to blame! It's all your fault! You're pitifully week! That's why it broke! Otherwise, my sword would never snap like that!

Nezuko: But...

Haganezuka: I'm going to kill you!

Haganezuka began chasing Nezuko while waving his knife around. Douma and Inosuke watched.

Douma: Is that a new training regiment?

Inosuke: Probably not.

A man in a hyottoko mask spoke to Nezuko.

?: Well, Haganezuka is a very passionate man.

Nezuko: ...Yes.

?: His love for swords is twice as strong as anyone else's. There's no one like him, even in the sword forgers' homeland.

Nezuko: You're probably right.

Haganezuka was still angrily staring at Nezuko.

Kanamori: My name is Kanamori. I was the one who forged Lord Aoi's swords. I would be thrilled if they prove useful in battle.

Aoi held her swords as they changed color. Haganezuka was punching Nezuko.

Kanamori: Beautiful, aren't they? The door sheen of that indigo-gray hue is wonderful. It's a fine color for a sword.

Nezuko: I am happy for you, Aoi, since your swords were terribly chipped.

Aoi groaned.

Kanamori: How do they feel in your hands?

Haganezuka started to pull Nezuko's cheek.

Kanamori: The thing is, this is my first time forging swords for a dual wielder.

Aoi went to the rocks with her swords. One was in her hands and the other was next to her.

Kanamori: Lord Aoi?

Aoi then grabbed the rock and forced dents into her sword.

All three started screaming. Aoi held up the finished result.