Chapter 42- Insult

Third Person:

<> was walking. Incarnations of Nezuko's soul were guiding him were guiding him somewhere.

<>: You must be incarnations of this girl's soul. The sky is so beautiful and relaxing.

The and the incarnations stopped when they reached Tanjiro's spiritual core.

<>: Is that her spiritual core? Why bring me here?

One of the incarnations pointed up.

<>: You're saying because I was searching for it?

The boy went down onto his knees. The ground was water. His voice started cracking.

<>: Even though I was trying to destroy it? I don't understand. Why would you do that?

The boy was crying when suddenly a boom sound happened. A big hole appeared in the water and he fell through it. One of the incarnations grabbed his hand.

One of the girls working for Lower 1 was climbing out of a hole.

{}: Where the heck's the spiritual coursing? This subconscious, I don't like being here at all. That topless boar-woman I saw was also creepy. This is also overwhelming.

Aoi was behind the girl. She growled making her scream. The girl began crawling away while Aoi chased her.

{}: What are you even doing here, you weird creature? I don't want you anywhere near me!

The girl jumped up somewhere. Aoi jumped up after her.

The other guy working for Lower 1 was surrounded by the darkness.

[]: It's pitch dark. I can't see a damn thing in here. This sucks. What is with this blonde brat's subconscious realm anyway? Do I really have to grow up around like this to find her spiritual core? You've gotta be kidding me!

A pair of scissors made a sound. The boy gasped and turned around.

[]: What was that?

The sound got closer and closer. Suddenly Kanao wearing a black shirt and brown skirt was next to her with a giant pair of scissors. The boy looked at her scared.

Kanao: What the hell is a guy doing in this area? You, parasite! The only person who is allowed here is a Tanjiro!

Kanao made the sound again.

Kanao: So I'm gonna kill you.

The boy ran away terrified.

Kanao: Where is Tanjiro?

[]: What? How would I know?

Kanao: Well, then... just die!

Kanao managed to cut all over the guy's kimono.

[]: No!

Kanao made one more cut.

Everyone looked like they were struggling in their sleep. Tanjiro looked at Nezuko, who was still talking in her sleep.

Nezuko: Wake up... I have to wake up. Hurry.

...

...

...

...

Nezuko yells loudly as she gets up. When she then touches her neck and beings to pant.

Nezuko: It's all right. I'm alive.

Tanjiro looked at her in awe. He was still in small form. Nezuko gasped and turned around to look at her. Tanjiro grabbed his forehead.