Unusual Everyday Eeveelutions

By sonictheforreal1243

Join Indigo, The Indigo and speedy Umbreon, Shift the Fast-hovering, Azure-furred Jolteon, Sean the Red Flare... More

Introductions
Cursed
Solids
Bleakness
Birthday Surprise
Alternate Versions
Forest Disappearance
Corruption Attack
Sickness
The Imposters
Gold Mines
Gold City
Golden Throne
Frosty Adventures: Sea Blues
Frosty Adventures: Alone
Preview
Preview #2
Frosty Adventures: Winter Date Part 1
Frosty Adventures: Winter Date Part 2
The Doctors Office
Melly's House
Purple's Interlude: Prologue
Purple's Interlude: The lab
Valentines Day: Yandere Melly (Neutral Ending)
Valentines Day: Yandere Melly (Yandere Ending)
Valentines Day: Yandere Melly (Good Ending)
Purple's Interlude: The recruitment
Purple's Interlude: The tower
Purple's Interlude: The Incident
Bored
Meeting Team Shooting Stars and Space Cousins
Blast n Flash and The Hunter
Kelly, the Greedy Princess
Summer Vacation: Swift's and Rainbow's evening date
Summer Vacation: Violet the Delcatty
Summer Vacation: Drunk Melly
Summer Vacation: Purple's Love, Purple's Reunion
Corey moves in

A Lonely New Years

14 2 1
By sonictheforreal1243

Cast for this Chapter:
Indigo
Bleakness

Indigo: ....mhmmm. Hm?

Indigo woken up from his sleep. He checked on his phone and realized today was New Year's Eve. He was instantly excited. He rushed out of room and yelled.

Indigo: ITS NEW YEARS EVE!

There was nobody at the treehouse. The wind blew as the silence continued.

Indigo: Oh... Right... I forgot that everyone's gone back to their families. I'm all alone...

Garrett, Sean, Shift, and Null were away. Null was spending the day with his family. Same thing with Sean and Garrett.

Indigo: I'm alone.... I can't just mope around! I should get myself ready before I can go take a walk around town.

Indigo speeded back to his room and got himself ready.

15 minutes later.

Indigo exited the house and walked around town.

Indigo: It seems so busy at town. Heheh.

Indigo watched as the town folk were enjoying their time. He smiled but deep down, he felt empty inside.

Indigo: Astral... Nebula... Mom... and Dad... Where are you? I feel kina lonely- Wait I'm not lonely! nope haha! I just gotta shake this feeling off! I'll just go to the mall.

Indigo walked to the mall that was a few meters away.

5 minutes later

He arrived at the mall.

Indigo: Huh, even the mall was busy.

Something caught his attention. He noticed Sean and his Family entering the mall.

Indigo: Sean and his family. I guess they're here shopping. I'll just go inside.

Indigo walked inside the mall and strolled around the busy area. As he solemnly looked at the crowd, his cursed aura was bursting out of him. like he was on fire.

Indigo: ...!

He quickly suppressed the curse inside of him.

Indigo: That was close. Nearly slipped.

Indigo sighed. He looked to his left. To his left was a cake shop that didn't look busy. He decided to order some cake. He waited in line until he ordered his cake. After waiting, he ordered his cake, a cookies- n- cream cake and sat down by a table nearby.

Indigo: Time to enjoy this cake!

He took a piece of the cake and ate it. As he was eating, he saw Violet, Purple, Melly, and Kelly hanging out by a cafe. And there was 1 more pokemon with them. It was Mulberry. He somehow met them.

Bleakness: You seem lonely.

Indigo: GAH! Bleakness!?

Bleakness: Sorry about that. You seem lonely and I thought you needed someone to talk to.

Indigo scoffed.

Indigo: I am not lonely! I have this cake!

Bleakness: It isn't good if you keep lying to yourself.

Indigo: Haha...

Indigo lied to himself again. But he decided that he wanted to hang out with Bleakness.

Indigo: Hey Bleak, Lets hang out!

Bleakness: Alright, since you're lonely.

Indigo: I'm not lonely! Let me just eat this cake!

Indigo finished the cake and continued with going on a stroll with Bleakness.

Bleakness: So what do you want to do?

Indigo: Anything.

Bleakness: ... Ok.

Bleakness wanted to choose something to do. He did find something that piqued his interest.

Bleakness: What is this... "Churro" store?

Indigo: Churros? They're a type of food. It's crunchy but they taste good.

Bleakness: I want to try some.

Indigo: Ok. I'll buy some for you.

Indigo went and bought some churros for Bleakness. Bleakness took a bite and he instantly felt like he was ascending.

Bleakness: These are satisfying. Churros are now my favorite food.

Indigo: Thats new...

MC: Ladies and Gentlemen, come gather around to see our annual new year's Ice Sculpture contest competition!

Indigo: What is this competition.

A crown had formed to watch the competition.

Indigo: Let's go to the 2nd floor so that we can see what it is about.

Bleakness: Alright.

Indigo and Bleakness hoped on the escalator to the 2nd floor. They walked around until they had a clear view of the competition.

MC: We have 3 pairs who will be participating with us. In our first group, We have the Black and White pokemon Family. With Null, Coal, and Lina!

Indigo: Oh. It's Null and his family.

MC: Our second group, we have A team of Sapphire, Diamond, and Shift!

Shift, Sapphire, and Diamond waved at the crowd as they were excited to be participating.

Mc: And our last group, The Green Family! Garrett Green, Jade Green, and Tori Green!

Garrett and his sisters waved to each other.

MC: Now then. It's time to reveal out prize!

The MC pulled the covers down to reveal the prize. The prize were first class tickets to a concert.

Everyone: OOOH!

Everyone was amazed at the prize the contestants would be competing for. Indigo, however, wasn't interested in the competition.

Indigo: Sapphire... Diamond... Shift... Null... and Garrett...

Bleakness noticed him looking at his friends solemnly. He knew that Indigo was feeling lonely.

Bleakness: Indigo, you can tal-

Indigo: Come on Bleakness, Lets go to the forest.

Bleakness was interrupted by him. Indigo turned around and headed straight towards the exit. Bleakness looked back at his friends before he joined Indigo with serious yet worried expression on him.

The two Umbreons left the town and walked into the snowing forest.

While walking through the forest, Indigo's curse was affecting him.

Bleakness: Indigo, the curse.

Indigo: ...

The curse was growing, and he didn't suppress it.

Bleakness: Indigo, the curse is going to hurt you if you don't suppress it.

Indigo: If you're worried about then fine. I'll suppress it.

Indigo suppressed his curse and stabilized himself.

Bleakness: You're not your usual self today, I'm guess this is because of your loneliness?

Indigo: No, I'm no lonely! See look! I have friends!  Like this snowman!

Indigo built a snowman under a second with it speed. But Bleakness wasn't buying it from him.

Indigo: Hey Bleakness! Let's have a battle!

Bleakness: Indigo: why would you-

Indigo: I'm going! Hyah!

BATTLE START

What will Bleakness Do?

>Attack

Item

Pokemon

Run

What move will Bleakness use?

Crunch

Dark Pulse

Shadow Ball

>??????????????

Indigo used Crunch.

It's not very effective.

Bleakness's Hp: 189/206

Bleakness used ????????????

Critical Hit

Indigo's Hp: 156/206

Indigo: Huh, I guess luck is on your side Bleakness! But I'm not done yet!

What will Bleakness do?

>Attack

Item

Pokemon

Run

What move will Bleakness use?

Crunch

Dark Pulse

Shadow Ball

>??????????

Indigo: I'm going to win this!

Indigo unleashed the curse inside him and turn him into his 100% corruption form.

Indigo (100% Corruption): T̸̼̫͈̻́̾̄̉͐͗̌̂̆̚͜r̶̭̙͓̹͖͂̀y̷̮͖͕̙͍̜͖̹̺̩̍͐̽͌͂̊̾̄̋̌̽̓̇͘͜͠ ̶̞̬̯̠͚̻̙͐̍̑̏͒̒ͅā̶̢̢̨̮̬̪͍̥͉̂n̴͚̹̥͈̅̏̐̈́̈́̔͂̌ͅd̵̢̢̪̹̘̞̩̰̙̩̘̹̃͝ͅ ̴̛̦͓͙͗̅́̐͑͝d̵͈̟̦͎̞͔̫͍͉͈̲͉̱̳̤̄̽̇̅̑́̇̌̒͘ȩ̵̡̞̥̗͕̺͒̽͋̐f̸̨̤̝͈̄̔͒͗̒̆̅͂͝e̴̲̎̀͘͜͝͝a̶̹̦̼̫͍̳̠̮̝̣̐̍͐̇͝ṫ̸̛̺̫͇͔̮̭̐͐͋̑̍̏̍͋̕ ̴̨̧̫̯̤̦̳͔͎̞̲͇̱͇̑͋͗̓̈́͘͜͝m̷̮̦̀̔̓̾̃̀̆̎̈͋͝e̶̟͒̅̒!̴̛̮̲̉͗̃̀͊̃̿͆̄́͠͝

Bleakness: Indigo, stop lying to yourself.

Indigo (100% corruption) used Dark Pulse

Its not very effective.

Bleakness HP: 161/206

Bleakness used ???????????

Its not very effective.

Indigo's Hp: 129/206

Indigo (100% corruption): No... I need to shake it off...

Bleakness: Indigo, battling me won't solve your problems. Ju-

Indigo (100% Corruption): Ŝ̷̬͓̥͍̭̘̤͈̺̋͒̆̐́̎̀͆̎̆̽̒͑̌͒͊̎̂̓͋̊̀̿̔́̓͛̍͐̾̓̋̈́͊̂͛̂̇̕͘͝͝͝͝͠͝H̷̡̨̡̧̛̝͎̤̼͔̩͈̣̱̥̜̪̤̠̬͍̰̫͇̗͍͉̮͔̦̜̹̞̦̦̲̭̥͓̲͇̹͂̍̌̈́̈́̉̀̀̊̔̀̏̌̃̄͑͛͆͆̚͝ͅŲ̴̡̡͓͍͓̝̩̜͓̺̹̬̬̜̜̝̫̪͙̞̻̅̑̓̅̑̄͌͗̾̍̓̃̀̾̇͐̎̀̈͘̕͠͝͠ͅͅͅT̴̡̨̝̬͈̗͔͉̤͎͈̺̮͚̪̰̪̯̭̠̼̮̮̣̖͍͍̟̺͕̯͎͚̖͂̌̃͛͋̓͊̀͋͆͊̓̈́͋̈́̅̏̇̈̓͘̚͝ͅ ̶̢̨̢̧̰̭̬̠̜̻̘̘̰͖̫̝̮͍̗̝͕̠͍̹͔̦͓̯̯̞͍͉͖̯̝̭̱͙̜͙̼͙̤̻̍̇͐̄̿͗͊͂̚͜͜͜͝ͅͅƯ̷̢̡̢̢̢̯̙̹̹͖̤̮̲̟͇̳͎̘͍̲͙͖̪̜̥̮̗̻̙̠̑͂̎̓̀̾͊̂̓́̂̌̈́͌̿̐̽̾̂̉͌̀̽̕͘̚͘̚̚͝͝͝͠P̷̠̗̳̑͑̈́͑͑͆̈́̄͘ ̸̺̳̰̠͌̒͂̃̏̉̈́̄̈́̈̄̍͌̿̏̊͐͗̐̽̀̈́͆̍̅̌̇̿̍͗̎̀̀̆͑̕͘͠͝B̵̧̧̧̡̡̧̧̛͈͇̥̝̲̖͚͇͍̬̖͕͈̮̫̦̯̻̳͓͙̩̭̤̗̮͎̯̗̤̫̣̗̥̼̪͐́͊͛͛̂̈́́̃̃̈́̍̔͂̔͆̐̋͑̌̂̌̏̕͜͜͝Ļ̸̰͎̟̹͈̥͙̼̜̤͙̰̳̯͖̳̃͛̑̄͛̐̅̾́͐͋͗͛̊̈́̔͐̐̀͂̔̓̈̀̔̓̈̕͠͠͝Ë̵̡̡̨̡̧̧̫̲̖͕̻̺̯̼̘̟̘͚̱̩͍̟̱̰̹̠͓̣̠̼̮͈̗̝̦̗̹̥͖̥̪͈̮͖́́͐̆́̽̓̈́̌̊̐̎͗͛̔̈̎̑́̃̊̂̾̀̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅĄ̸̡̨̢̛̛̛̪̤͙͖̫̯͍̬͔̠̩͎͓̺͖̣̤̥̱̤̘͈̹̯̝̲͎̗͉̞̥̝͓̰̺͈̄͑͆̈̋̔́́̉͐̐́̊̈̃̔̈́́̾̊̓͌͗̾̀̐̽̈́̽̽͐̆̽̓̓̎̽̏͊̇͛͑͐̀͝͝K̴̛̞̬̥̬͉̭͓̘̗̼͎̙̺̫̑͐̈́̆͛̏́́̃́̓̐̈͆͊́͂̑̅̽͗̑̅͗͌̎͂̌̓̚̚͘͜͝͝͝N̴̢̛̤̤̥̹̪͉̱͖̹͓̥̥̞̠̩͇̫̱̘̽͗̈̏̓̓̈́̀̽̈́̇̓̉́̄̈́̓̊͆̓̀̑̎̒̇͑̂́̿̾͋̈́̉̍̒͊̉͗̕͘͜͝͠͝E̴̡̡̨̡̡̨̛̥̱̻͚̙̻͍̠̘̝̗͔̥̟̝̳̦̳̜̺̬̭͉̩̯͔͎̹͚̺̥͋̽̈́͒̈́́͑̄̇͑̑̒͛̇̓͗́̍̊̽͛͌͑́́̍̊͐͗̌̀̎̉̈́̊̉̃̒̌̋̀̈́̀̂̍̕͜͜͝S̴̛̟̥̘͍̲̭̱̗̗̫̖̮̥͈̲͇̻̯̤̻̟̼͓͂̆͋̒͗͋̇̚͜͠S̸̢̡̛̛̛̪̖̼̳̩͎̪͉̲̪͉̫̱̮̥͉̝̝͎̯̼͔̖̫̗̣͉̜̦̫̺̈͋͒̀̏̎̉͒̌̓͐͋̌̌͛̿͒̓̿̈́̃̇͆̌͗̄̈́͊͂̓̂̀́͑̾̎̌̀̋̄̈́̎͘̕͜͝,̵̡̨̛̩̮̰̗̳̪̦̠͙͇̺̪̗̤͓̼͙̺̪̄̒͐̎̇̔̈́̅͂̐͂̀͋̈́̇̀͊̉̃͒͑͂̋̂̅̇͆̀̏̅̈́̎̓́̈́̄̚͝ ̸̢̭̰͉͉̞̭̞̉̅͂́̉̄͛͆͂͒̃̑͆̑́̾̓́͊̓͐̃̓̂̚̕͝͝͝͝Į̶̨̧̛͎̘̩̱̺̳̥̝̠̯̗̩̬̣̣͎̠̩͉͍̭̺̩̥̗̩̹̞̏̐̒̒̍̃͒̄̃̈͛͆̅́͋̂͒͆̂̊̀̆̅̃̓̕̚͘̕͘͜ͅ'̵̢̢̧̛̛͍̭̦̼̻͈͍̹̥̠̗̦̖͇̩̣̰̟̗̞͔̫̪̣̬̮̱̰͕̳̺̣̼̮͙̻̮̼̗̘̰͆͆̈́̇͋͗͛̒͌̿̉͊͋̈́͛͐̈̎̎͐̆̄̊͌͗̌̐͛̑͑͘̚͘͘̚͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅṀ̴̢̛̜̭͕̙̬͈͓͚̗̩̻͚̦̯͙̬̯̞̩̠͕̣͓̣̥̽̎͑͗́͌̽͒̎̓̊̆͆̐͐̑̐̆́͒̉̑̓́́̆̕͝ͅ.̵̢̢̨̨̛̫̟̯̞̼͔̫͎͈̫̮̪̭̪̟̮̜̣̜̤̣̠͕̞̦͉̬̈́̓̆̐̄͛̈́̊̾̽͋̄̅͆̈̀̏͗̿̍̍̓̂̇̌̀̂̓̔̓͑̈̎̋͋̇̆͆͛̈͘͝͠ ̴̧̛̜̜̘̥̞̥͈͇̼̞̯͙̝̠̑̈́̉̎́̆͊̋͂̾̈̈́̑̎̅̽͋̓̀̓͆͂̂̀̈̏̒͒͑́̍̇͐͋̌͂̂̋̽̎́͘͝͠Ṋ̶̡̲̥͇̬͙͓̪̙̮̞̠̻͙̩̞͑̔́̾̍͘͠O̸̡͍̬̜̠͈͙̗̩̗̤̗̩̲͔̝͕̔̂́́͌̃̔̎͌͛̀́̃͋͂̆̔̅͐̒̆͑̾͘͜ͅT̵̢̡̫͕̟̰͖̹̬͙͕̞̬̮̰̟̱̭͚̜̼͚͍̱̘͖̙͇̳̭̻̠̣̠͋̌͑̿̔̎́͊̀̐̀̆͂͒̃͛̏͐͌̇͒̚̕͝.̴̨̡̧̨͇͇̳͕͍̯͔̝̮͓̀̂́̓̐̅̓̇͘ ̷̡̡̧̢̧̡̛̛͖̙̜͍̩̯̳̝̣̱̗͍͔͔̜͙͈͖̲̯̜̠͖̩͇̩͇̞̹̻̼̹̬̺̜͎̌̃̔̎̾̂̎̀͐̽̓̽̓̐̆̌̈́̾͌͆͊͂͊̓̏̈́̇̽̐̍̉͛̽̈́̀͂̈́͛̚͘ͅÁ̴̞̓̀̎̄̃͐̈́̽̑͋̂̑͌̓̊̂̈̉̐̚͠͝͠͝͠L̴͉̬̗̩̪͓̫̯̥̪̭̮̺̬̓̓͐͌͋̐̊̑̂̂̂̏̑͛͌́̀̍́͆͗̈́̓͌̊̑͛͆̓̏̄̐̑͐͊͊̔͐̋̽̌̔͘̚͝͝͝͠͝ͅƠ̷̡̢̢̢̨̢̨̨̬̤̮̘̝̺̭̬̥̜̳̳̱͙̰̩̪͙̫͓̩̙͎̰̻͙͎̗͓̫͉̲͚̘̗̯̱͔̫͚͛̐̔̈̀͜ͅǸ̵̡̨̜̰̫͈͖̳̹̱̝̱̬͔͖̯̼̥̹͕͕̗͇̤̪͎͓͓͇̯̪̤̠̥̩̭̼̤̼̬̲̤̗̞͉̙͙̉̀̀͌̆̆̔̑̒̊̀́̈́͑́̈́̈́̈́̿̉͗̅̀͐̿͘̚͠͝͝Ę̴̡͔̳̮̳̝̣̗͚͕͍̤͝ͅ!̵̨̡̧̢̝̠͇̦̮͎̫̭̫̭̩̯̹̻̭̻̲͉̘̟̘̮̟̾̾͆̆̃̄͛̍̎͗͒́̓̏̃͘͝͝ͅ

Indigo increased his corruption rate by 25% He was now at Corruption 125%

What will Bleakness do?

>Attack

Item

Pokemon

Run

What move will he use?

Crunch

Dark Pulse

>Shadow Ball

??????????

Indigo (125% Corruption): I̷̮̎ ̶̧͐j̶͓͝u̶͖͝͠s̸̩̩͛ṱ̵̀͘ͅ ̶̝̏̕n̶̟̩̟̚͝e̴̬̗̒͛e̸͔͉̎d̶̻̈́ ̵̺̦̽t̶͍̯̮̑ỏ̴̹̀̾ ̶̧̍̚ş̴̲̼̓̓̓h̸̢͖̼̐́ă̴̢͔̤k̸̹̃̐͗e̷̗̿͐͜͝ ̵̢̆͛͊t̸̢̖͚̏͐ḩ̵͓͖͋è̸̠̝͌̑ ̶̜͌̎́f̶̯̊́͝ê̶͈̩̑ͅĕ̵̻̗̟̅̐l̷͙̔ȉ̴̳́ṋ̷̫͂̚͝g̴̲̼̥̎ ̵̧̣̇͐̑ơ̸̝̥͆̚ḟ̶̨͍̿ ̵͌̀ͅl̴̛͎̤ǒ̷̭͔̔́n̴̪̭̏̀͆e̷̤͂̎͜ļ̷͙̆̓į̵̍̕n̶͎͛͒́e̴̳͙̠̅̐s̷̡͇̈́̃͌s̸̢̫̣̈̅̈́ ̸̢͎͑̋͝ó̴̭̮̟͝f̴̡̈́̕͜f̴͚̳͉̑̀̓ ̶̼̉́̚â̶̜n̴̢̧̒̒d̶̞͐̈́͋ ̷̖͌͊e̶̝̭̥̒̊̈́v̷͕͈̣́̀é̵̮͙̪̀r̶̘̆̓͐ỳ̴̢̘̐͗t̵͎̾̈́ͅĥ̷͉̤̐̀ị̸͑̓̽n̸̡̳͗̇̀g̶̘̜̭̓̅ ̴͔̊w̸̮̭̏̽̚ȋ̷̹͕̊͒l̵̼̫̃̀͌l̸̢̩͐̕ ̷̛̮͛͘b̸̼̫͐̿e̶̫̮̳̍̈́͒ ̸̛̦̩o̴̰̝͐͆͜͝ḱ̶̨͍̽̈ȁ̴̞͍̂̅y̴̡͔̪̐͠!̷̛̣̇͊

Indigo Increased his corruption by 25%.

Indigo (150% Corruption) lost a large portion of his health.

Indigo's HP: 24/206

Bleakness used Shadow Ball

Indigo's Hp: 0/206

Indigo refused to faint.

Indigo (150% corruption): N̶͖̝̋̂̚͜ó̴͕̹̓.̸̯̻̋̄.̶̝̿̈.̶̨̗̽̾ ̴͉̄͝N̴̢̘̥̏̎O̷̙̤̊͆.̴̨̛̥͇͛.̸̮̊͑̈ ̵̬̜̠̓N̶̩͐͗̔O̵̼͚̕!̴̜̺͌̏ ̸͚̣͙͒̉̊I̴̡͓͗̉'̷̗̾́́M̸̠̭͖̎͋̕ ̵̭̩͕͛͛N̵̼̤͎̓͆Ỏ̶̢̫̿̍ͅȚ̶̗̐͊ͅ ̵̝̍͒S̷̞̼̍͛͠T̵̢́̚͘O̷͇̿P̸̛̫̮̱P̷͔̰̟͑̓̀İ̴̥͔̲N̴̜̗̂͑G̶̦͕̞̓͗ ̴̨̩̇̉̈Ṵ̶̥̀N̷̪̪̊́͑Ṱ̶͛I̵̛͕̲̤͂L̷̥̹͎͒͋ ̸͓̂͌̎Ţ̷̬̱͆̓H̶̱̠̐̄E̷̝̬̗̓̚ ̵̹͎̒F̸̧͖̹̽E̴͙͝Ȩ̶̡̰͆L̸̞̓̐̚I̷̯͛̏N̵̡͎̓̏͑G̷̺̪̞̃̄ ̵̯͍̀̍Ì̵͈̤͈S̸̬̆ ̴͔̙̙̉̄͝O̸͍̮͂͘Ủ̴̲̠͖T̸̳̳̍ ̷͔̒O̷̡̗͘F̵̨͕̄́͗ͅ ̶̡͇̮̄̀͋M̸͚̮̄͂͝E̷̲̻̊̈́͜

Bleakness: INDIGO, YOU'RE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! IF YOU KEEP GOING, YOU END UP TURNING INTO YOUR UNSTABLE CORRUPTION!

Indigo (150% Corruption): I̸̘̭̪̽̄'̵̦̘͊͐͐M̶̝͕̱͌͌́ ̸̪̋͊̎N̴̞͔̋̓͜Ò̵̡̗̲̇̈́Ṯ̷͚̿ ̵̺͗̀̓L̴̞̎̔Ȏ̵̙̑N̷̫̖̎͠Ĕ̵̩͔̒͘L̴̖̇͛͐Y̶̧͇͆,̸̡̨̎ ̵͎̟̈́Í̵̫̮̙'̸̙̝̥̄M̷͉̊ ̷̗͍̗͑N̶̘̣͝O̴̧̥͂̅̿T̸̤̒̓ ̸̡̧̪̈Ľ̷̨̛̚Ŏ̴̬̜̻͝N̷̙̒Ḙ̵̺̦̋L̴͎̚Ÿ̵͓̓̃ͅ,̴̫̍ ̵̪̃̈́͠Ḯ̶̗́͌'̴̮͓̐M̴̯̞̖͊ ̸͓̦̪̐̌N̸͓̗̺͐͑̌O̸̝̪͑̏͑T̸̰͑̈́ ̵̞̞͆̈́͝L̸̜̊̚Ö̵͍͛Ń̶͓͌̅E̶̼̋L̸̠̆Y̶͎̣̜̏,̴̨̼͑ ̸͍͉̟̅̉͂I̴̗̓'̵̬͓͆̎̈M̷̢̬͚̓ ̶͍̼͆̈́Ņ̶̞͘O̶̢̗̍͒͝T̴͎̦̏̚͝ ̷̡̪͇̈́̋͠L̴̹̜͎̅Ŏ̸̱̠̆N̵͖͉̤̓͂Ë̵̢̬́L̴̫͗̍Y̵͓̅̐!̶͙̭̣͆ I̸̘̭̪̽̄'̵̦̘͊͐͐M̶̝͕̱͌͌́ ̸̪̋͊̎N̴̞͔̋̓͜Ò̵̡̗̲̇̈́Ṯ̷͚̿ ̵̺͗̀̓L̴̞̎̔Ȏ̵̙̑N̷̫̖̎͠Ĕ̵̩͔̒͘L̴̖̇͛͐Y̶̧͇͆,̸̡̨̎ ̵͎̟̈́Í̵̫̮̙'̸̙̝̥̄M̷͉̊ ̷̗͍̗͑N̶̘̣͝O̴̧̥͂̅̿T̸̤̒̓ ̸̡̧̪̈Ľ̷̨̛̚Ŏ̴̬̜̻͝N̷̙̒Ḙ̵̺̦̋L̴͎̚Ÿ̵͓̓̃ͅ,̴̫̍ ̵̪̃̈́͠Ḯ̶̗́͌'̴̮͓̐M̴̯̞̖͊ ̸͓̦̪̐̌N̸͓̗̺͐͑̌O̸̝̪͑̏͑T̸̰͑̈́ ̵̞̞͆̈́͝L̸̜̊̚Ö̵͍͛Ń̶͓͌̅E̶̼̋L̸̠̆Y̶͎̣̜̏,̴̨̼͑ ̸͍͉̟̅̉͂I̴̗̓'̵̬͓͆̎̈M̷̢̬͚̓ ̶͍̼͆̈́Ņ̶̞͘O̶̢̗̍͒͝T̴͎̦̏̚͝ ̷̡̪͇̈́̋͠L̴̹̜͎̅Ŏ̸̱̠̆N̵͖͉̤̓͂Ë̵̢̬́L̴̫͗̍Y̵͓̅̐!̶͙̭̣͆ I̸̘̭̪̽̄'̵̦̘͊͐͐M̶̝͕̱͌͌́ ̸̪̋͊̎N̴̞͔̋̓͜Ò̵̡̗̲̇̈́Ṯ̷͚̿ ̵̺͗̀̓L̴̞̎̔Ȏ̵̙̑N̷̫̖̎͠Ĕ̵̩͔̒͘L̴̖̇͛͐Y̶̧͇͆,̸̡̨̎ ̵͎̟̈́Í̵̫̮̙'̸̙̝̥̄M̷͉̊ ̷̗͍̗͑N̶̘̣͝O̴̧̥͂̅̿T̸̤̒̓ ̸̡̧̪̈Ľ̷̨̛̚Ŏ̴̬̜̻͝N̷̙̒Ḙ̵̺̦̋L̴͎̚Ÿ̵͓̓̃ͅ,̴̫̍ ̵̪̃̈́͠Ḯ̶̗́͌'̴̮͓̐M̴̯̞̖͊ ̸͓̦̪̐̌N̸͓̗̺͐͑̌O̸̝̪͑̏͑T̸̰͑̈́ ̵̞̞͆̈́͝L̸̜̊̚Ö̵͍͛Ń̶͓͌̅E̶̼̋L̸̠̆Y̶͎̣̜̏,̴̨̼͑ ̸͍͉̟̅̉͂I̴̗̓'̵̬͓͆̎̈M̷̢̬͚̓ ̶͍̼͆̈́Ņ̶̞͘O̶̢̗̍͒͝T̴͎̦̏̚͝ ̷̡̪͇̈́̋͠L̴̹̜͎̅Ŏ̸̱̠̆N̵͖͉̤̓͂Ë̵̢̬́L̴̫͗̍Y̵͓̅̐!̶͙̭̣͆

Indigo's corruption increased another 25%

What move will Bleakness do?

>Attack

Item

Pokemon

Run

What move will he use?

Crunch

>Dark Pulse

Shadow Ball

???????

Indigo (175% corruption) used Corruption Burst.

Bleakness's Hp: 1/102

Bleakness used Dark Pulse

Its not very effective.

Indigo's Hp: 1/206

Indigo refused to faint.

Bleakness: Indigo, Listen to me! I know how it feels like to be alone. I've been alone for many years before you became my host!

Indigo (175% corruption): Ŷ̷͔̤̫͘Ǫ̸̧̩͆̓U̷̳̟̹͌͂ ̷̲̼͂̄D̷̤̱͑̓O̵̼̗͂̒̌N̵̠͛'̸̦̔̓T̸̖̈́͑ ̷̞͑̅̓K̸̡͍̀͌͌Ṇ̶̪͘Ö̸̙́͑W̵̭̟͂͋ ̷͙̟̬̍Á̷̗Ñ̴͙̉Y̶̰͈̞̏Ṯ̸̍̈H̵̲̰̝̒̅I̵̯͔̻̿̐N̸̻͑͊G̸̥̫͕̒̅ ̴̲̐͌͊Â̵̍̑͜B̴̝͓͎̌̑O̴̧͎̙͝Ù̷̪̮͊͑͜Ť̶̼͉ ̶̳̰̊M̵̟͔̽̈́͠E̷̡̻̎!̸͕̀͝

Indigo increased his corruption. Suddenly, something shattered inside of him. He had suffered a breakdown and collapsed on to the ground. Black Liquid was spilling out from his face that was facing the snow.

Bleakness: He used too much power and he payed the price. He's extremely lucky that He didn't lose control and go berserk.

Bleakness carried the unconscious Indigo and took him somewhere safe.

...

..

...

Indigo: Hm? Where am I?  Am I... In a dream?

Indigo woke up inside a dream. The dream was a quiet flower fields with clear blue skies.

Indigo: Hello?

Indigo looked around as he called someone. He didn't get any response until something happened. The petals of the flowers were being blown into the wind and circles around a random spot. As the petals covered the center, Indigo walked close.

The petals stopped flowing and Shift, Diamond, and Sapphire were there with their faces glitching.

Indigo: Shift, Diamond, and Sapphire?

Shift?: Heheh! I'm glad to meet your family, Diamond!

Diamond?: I'm glad too! They really are nice people.

Sapphire?: That's right Sis!

Indigo: Family...

Then the petals floated around them and changed into Garrett and his family.

Garrett?: I'm glad we get to make up from all these years!

Corey?: Hey Garrett-Gake, I want a candy apple! Can we get some please?

Garrett?: Sure!

Jazmine?: Look at you two having fun!

Garrett's Family?: Hahahahaha!

Indigo: ...

The petals did the same and changed to Sean's Family.

Mr Kiahan?: Sean My boy, You really do have a whole collection of stories to tell!

Sean?: Yeah! Its really interesting!

Sear?: I'm so jealous of you lil bro, you get to go on adventures while I'm stuck with the business.

Sean?: If you want then we could go on one together!

Sear?: Really?

Ms Kiahan?: Go ahead Sear, you two need more brother bonding!

Sear?: Thanks Mom and Dad!

Indigo: Why are you showing me this!? Just Stop!

Indigo tried to stop the petals, but it ended up avoiding Indigo's paws. Indigo retracted his arm back and took a step back.

Indigo: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?

The petals changed Seans family to Violet, Purple, Melly, and Kelly.

Melly?: I appreciate the invitation Vi.

Violet?: Don't worry about it! You two didnt have your parents.

Melly?: I agree. But I feel like I'm intruding on this family reunion!

Mulberry?: Don't worry, I'm glad that I've found my daughter and my son!

Kelly?: Mr Mulberry, do you have any stories to tell us?

Mulberry?: I got lots of stories to tell but I'd say, why don't we have that for another time.

Melly?: So you've found your father, who's left?

Purple?: Void and Mom. But I'm glad that we're all spending new year's together!

Indigo: Make it stop! Please!

Indigo took in too much of the truth that he perceived.

The petals changed to Null's family.

Null?: I got this teddy bear for you Lina!

Lina?: Really!? Thanks, Big Bro!

Charcoal?: I have to thank you for giving Lina a gift. You really are a big sister to him.

Null?: Thanks Dad. I'm happy that I'm spending time with you and mom and Lina!

Nyx?: Thank you sweetie!

Indigo: Just... Stop....

The flower fields sere getting darker and darker until everything became an empty void.

Indigo: Why... Why... Why must I be reminded!?

Indigo covered his face with anger. 

He stared at the ground for 5 minutes before he woke up from his unexpected dream. He was lying on the floor, facing the ceiling of a cave. He was wondering where he was.

Indigo: Where am I?

Bleakness: We're inside a cave.

Indigo: remembered what he did and looked away from Bleakness in a troubled and uspet expression.  He was ready to face the truth.

Indigo: ... I'm sorry... Bleakness.

Bleakness: ...

Indigo: I've been acting so rude today... I just ... I need to tell the truth.

Bleakness: Why do you keep lying to yourself?

Indigo: The thing Is... I was feeling lonely and... jealous. Seeing all my friends enjoy their time with their families or with each other while I have nobody to even go to.... 

Bleakness: ...

Indigo: ITS NOT FAIR!

Indigo punched the wall hard enough that It started to crack. Tears dropped down from his eyes.

Indigo: Why....Null, Sean, and Garrett... with their families. Violet and Purple are hanging out with Melly and Kelly even though they've lost their family members even. They're also hanging out with Mulberry! They still keep each other company! Shift, Diamond, and Sapphire are having fun together. AND WHERE'S MY FAMILY!? WHERE ARE THEY!? WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH A MISSING FAMILY. MY SISTER, MY BROTHER, MY DAD, AND MY MOM!?

Bleakness:  Indigo.....

Indigo: WHY DID MY FAMILY HAVE TO BE SEPARATED IN THE FIRST PLACE HUH!?  WHY DID HE HAVE TO START THAT ATTACK!?

Bleakness walked up to Indigo and stared at him for a few moments.

Indigo: Bleakness.... What did i do to deserve any of it?

Bleakness: Let it out. You need it.

Indigo hugged Bleakness and started crying.

Bleakness: There, there.... 

Indigo: I'm sorry for lying to *sob* myself, and ended up hurting you. I just should've been honest from the very start.

Bleakness: Its not your fault, you were having some issues that needed working out. From now on, talk to me about your problems and we'll face them together...

Indigo: *sniff* Thanks Bleakness.

Bleakness: Honestly, I see you as a brother. 

Indigo was surprised and wiped his tears; he was happy.

Indigo: I see you as my brother too. 

Bleakness: Why don't we put this behind us and enjoy the rest of the day?

Indigo: I like that idea. Let's go... Friend.

Indigo and Bleakness' bond increased and exited the cave.

Indigo: By the way, can you do me a favor Bleakness?

Bleakness: What is it?

Indigo: Can we keep this entire day a secret? This is a secret I want to take to the grave with me. Even if its exposed, I'm going to remain silent. 

Bleakness: If that's what you'll do, then I'll also take that secret with me to the grave.

Indigo: Thanks. 

Indigo and Bleakness returned back to town and enjoyed the rest of the day. 

At 11:50pm

Indigo and Bleakness returned to the mountains to wait for the countdown.

Indigo: Heh. I guess we had fun.

Bleakness: Yeah. It really was a fun time. I got to taste different churros.

Indigo: Hehehe! Say... I have one final request for the last day of the year.

Bleakness: What is it?

Indigo: When the time is right, I wanna introduce you to everyone.

Bleakness: Hahahaa! Alright. I'll be there for you!

Indigo: And again... I'm truly sorry about everything. This time, no more running from the truth Except keeping the curse a secret from the others.

Bleakness: It's alright....

The boys laughed it out and talked until the last minute until the countdown. They watched the countdown live from Indigo's phone.

Indigo: I guess it's that time now.

Bleakness: It's been a crazy year. But we've pulled on through.

Indigo: I guess we're ready for the countdown then.

Bleakness: Look, you can even see the entire town gathered together.

Every town resident including Indigo's friends gathered around the New Years Ball. Lights were flashing and cheers were loud enough for Indigo and Bleakness to hear. It was only 30 seconds left.

Indigo: Welp. Almost ready!

Bleakness: Yeah!

It became 10 seconds left now.

Indigo: Let start the countdown. 10!

Bleakness: 9!

Indigo: 8!

Bleakness: 7!

Indigo: 6!

Bleakness: 5!

Indigo: 4!

The crowd from afar: 3! 2!

Indigo and Bleakness: 1!

The ball touched the ground and fireworks fired in the night sky.

Indigo/Bleakness: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Crowd heard from town: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Indigo and Bleakness were laughing and celebrating the new year. They watched the fireworks go off.

After 30 minutes have passed by.

Bleakness: Do you think we should head back to your house now?

Indigo: ... Eh, we could wait, besides, I wanna enjoy the fireworks a bit.

Bleakness: Alright.

End of Chapter

Happy New Year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 121 18
This is the second iteration of Charmed. A simple story about a group of rag-tag Eeveelutions that go through a bunch of random and whacky bullshit...
26K 247 22
This is my first story so I hope everyone who reads it enjoys. There is cursing and some lemons. There are ships in this story and here they are. B...
22.4K 270 20
The Alola region. A place where Pokémon tend to spend their summer vacations, compete in friendly tournaments, or they might even decide to live ther...
2.3K 82 15
After escaping an attack by some poison-type Pokémon, Sakura, a shy and unable to fight Espeon, finds herself traveling in search of a new home with...