A hope in the darkness

Af skdbhdnz

The world of TBOAH is in danger of destruction. A charitable god came to their aid ~ Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapitre 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Extras

2.1K 91 13
Af skdbhdnz

They stayed in the world of TCF for a while but their situation did not change. They still did not receive a single piece of information to help them in their war.

Alberu and Choi han TBOAH were now alone. The others had joined the TCF people. They were getting more and more angry at being left behind. The others were having fun while they were stressed about their world. They decided to take matters into their own hands.

They observed the interactions and habits of the TCF people to be able to approach Cale without them noticing him.

They are currently in TCF Cale's room who was asleep in his bed peacefully.

For them this person was a gold mine, a person of great value. It was vital for them to survive in this war.

Alberu took a flake he had in his space bag, it was poison. Which puts the target to sleep, until he gives him the antidote to wake him up. She won't be able to do it before no matter what he tries to do.

He put it on a tissue and placed it on Cale's face. The redhead didn't move, once he was sure it was good. He motioned for Choi Han to take him.

Alberu was then teleported to the dark elf village, he had a small house that no one knew about in his world, he was sure he still had it here.

They hoped they wouldn't find out right away that they left with TFC Cale.

Once he appeared in the house, he placed the redhead on the bed. He opened a small flake which he waved under the redhead's nose. He woke up immediately, he was a little groggy.

"Where am I?" He looked around, he didn't recognize anything.

He could see two people in the room with him. He recognized it immediately. And understood his situation.

He sat on the bed sighing.

"You should bring me back before they find out what you did." Even I couldn't control them."

"We really need your help, I promise I will give you everything in exchange for your help. If you come with us when this is over, you will have everything and you can return to your world."

Cale looked at Alberu in annoyance.

"No, I already told you. Take me home now."

He said it coldly.

Alberu held back Choi han, who was clearly angry.

"What do you want then? "

Cale frowned, were they deaf?

"Take me back" He said it more calmly like he was talking to idiots.

This behavior irritated both of them even more.

"We should just take him by force, he's weak anyway."Choi Han suggested.

"And how are you going to get back? The god of death will not allow you to do this" Cale reminded them.

"We can force him to talk then, informations was always better than nothing." The swordsman tried to suggest.

Alberu looked at Cale, he seemed really weak to him. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea.

"If you don't want to come with us, tell us about the war then, otherwise Choi han can do it with you."

This was a clear threat to Cale.

He sighed before answering.

" No."

"It's up to you, Choi han don't kill him. I just have a few healing potions on me. He must not die, don't forget that."

Choi han nodded before approaching him, he didn't have his sword. He wasn't going to use his aura anymore but he had enough strength to cause him injury. A few bruises and broken bones will surely be enough to get a spoiled noble talking.

As he saw Choi Han approaching, Cale summoned his shield.

"You're not going to last long like this. " Alberu laughed at him a little, he remembered how he ended up after using his power.

-Cale you know you can hurt them with your other powers.

He didn't answer her, he didn't want to hurt them. They are still useful in their world. He can't kill them.

Choi han retrieved his sword to attack the shield, Cale quickly started coughing up blood.

He hammers at the shield until it breaks.

Cale finally fell to the ground, he couldn't take it anymore and was exhausted.

-Cale, you have to do it now!

Super rock was panicking, he could see right through Cale. Choi han was dangerously approaching him.

Now that the path was clear he was able to approach Cale. He placed a hand on her arm before the crown prince stopped him.

"You still don't want to talk?" Alberu asked.

The quieter Cale was, the more Choi Han tightened his grip on his arm. It was very painful for him, he might end up breaking with his weak body.

" So ?" He asked one last time.

Cale just looked at him without answering him. The prince has exhaled before signaling to the swordsman.

Choi han continued to tighten his grip until a crunching sound could be heard.

Cale held back his cries, he was expected. He had already witnessed interrogations on land.

He was panting from the pain, it was horrible for him but the vitality of the heart was already trying to heal him.

-Do not do anything.

-Why, are you clearly hurt?

- Just don't do anything... Cale didn't want to explain it to him, he was too exhausted and in too much pain. He could feel something wet on his clothes. Probably his blood.

"Don't worry, we're not going to let you die." There was a vicious smile on the prince's face.

With a nod from the prince, Choi han who moved to his other arm.

Cale broke out in a cold sweat at this action, although he tried not to react. His body was doing it without his knowledge.

-Talk to him, at least do something! The ancient powers were becoming hysterical in his mind. They did not understand these actions.

They had no response. Cale didn't want to talk to them, he didn't want them to think it was a good solution to torture him. This would definitely make them inhuman. They couldn't win a war like that, nor rule a kingdom in it.

Cale just hoped his family found him quickly.

Well his absence was quickly seen with the children looking for him all over the villa when they didn't find him they went to the adults.

After some research, they learned that they were missing Cale but also Alberu and Choi han TBOAH. They quickly understood what had happened.

After learning this, they quickly went to their Alberu and Choi han as a double they should know where they are. Although their pale expression made them panic.

Alberu, Choi han, Ron and Eruhaben went to meet TBOAH Alberu and Choi han.

They learned from TCF Alberu of a possible hiding place. Of course he knew himself.

Alberu and Choi han looked at each other, they were a little afraid of what their double could have done to their Cale. They even knew each other too well, when pushed to the limit... the results certainly wouldn't be good

They teleported straight into the house. Even if TBOAH Alberu had put up barriers it was not important for a dragon.

The spectacle that greeted them irritated them in addition to being disgusted.

We could see their Cale, unconscious on a bed covered in blood. At the level of both arms, which seemed clearly broken. Obviously he was tortured.

Eruhaben immediately grabbed TBOAH Choi han by the neck, he seemed to have Cale's blood on his hands.

TBOAH Alberu wasn't even impressed by this, he spoke calmly.

Ron had already gone to check on Cale on the bed, to see how he was doing. Who was not good, he shook him a little but he didn't react.

"Don't worry, I gave him something without the antidote, he'll stay like that."

"Don't think you're in a strong position here, you won't make it." TCF Alberu warned him.

But he didn't get an answer, his double already knew that. But he was desperate it was necessary. At least he tried.

TFC Alberu gave healing potions to Ron who put them on Cale's wounds. They were of the highest quality, he was taken care of quickly. The ancient powers who saw that the situation had changed healed him quickly. All that was left was the poison, but he had an expert in the field.

Ron took his young master in his arms and took him back to their house. They quickly left, taking the two idiots with them.

They were put under the supervision of the dragon lord. They definitely won't be able to escape like this. They'll ask Cale later about them. They knew Cale could have left alone, there had to be a reason why he didn't.

Cale was carried to his room the two Beacrox came to him to find the poison. They quickly found it, in front of their family.

Alberu, Choi han, Rosalyn, Ron and Eruhaben were in the room waiting.

TFC Beacrox quickly gave Cale the antidote.

The redhead woke up in a panic, he still remembered the pain when he passed out.

Eruhaben quickly approached him to calm him down.

"You're safe now, we brought you back to the villa."

Cale went back to bed, he was exhausted.

"What did they want from you?"

Cale already closed his eyes before answering.

" Informations..."

After Cale answered, he fell asleep again.

"How is his condition?" The question came from Alberu who was worried about Cale.

The dragon did not approach him to check it.

"Physically he is doing well, his body is gradually healing. Mentally I don't know."

Eruhaben said it for everyone.

"I don't think this aspect is something we should worry about worry" Everyone went back to Choi Han at these words.

" What do you mean ?" The question came from Ron.

"It's not the first time for him..."

Choi Han had a new vicious expression on his face. He still remembered memories of his nephew, it happened during a mission where Rok Soo was caught. He was saved shortly afterwards but he was still injured but recovered very well. He wasn't even traumatized. Especially since here he could very well have defended himself unlike at the time.

Well everyone already had the answer to this question, why didn't Cale do anything? Just because he's a good person. He must have thought about the other counterparts in their family, they will certainly still need these two idiots. So Cale let them live even though it was painful for him.

They all sighed at these thoughts, he's definitely going to get an earful from these stupid ideas. And even if they won't kill TBOAH Alberu and Choi han. Ron would definitely "chat" with them even if Cale would never know. They have a lot of healing potions as TCF Choi han said so well at the time.

____

A little bonus chapter, it has no connection to the story and lacks coherence but I couldn't help but think it would be nice if Cale was kidnapped by them. But that's not really possible in my story...

Also I just finished correcting this story, finally!

Consider this chapter as a gift and it will be deleted when I publish the rest of the original story.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.9K 16
How do you feel when you Saw someone who looked exactly like Someone that was supposed to be Dead? "Cale-nim...?" "That Is My name. Do I know you?" F...
13K 820 11
ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ. Clopeh had always dreamed of something as noble as such. How foolish he was. He now knew. It wasn't his story that will be told tomorrow...
60.7K 1.4K 11
{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue it🙏🏻😭) It's basically tboah react to cale this is my au I don't know how to explain...
6.6K 274 22
The world has changed. A lot. I don't know what happened. All I know now is... I have to survive. And now... I can't trust everyone you meet ~~~~~~~~...