Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

Av Purple_Galaxy_15

Mer

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

44

105 1 0
Av Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 44 Lanlan falls into the Shura field

    The heavy fog follows us like a shadow.

    Lanlan stumbled around at first and was led by her elder brother. Later, because her short legs ran too slowly, the elder brother picked her up directly.

    Lying on her elder brother's shoulder, the little girl tried her best to look behind her. In her night vision, she could see that the fog that looked like substance was really chasing after her.

    Lanlan looked at the surrounding flowers and trees, and the little bees that had been chasing her.

    The flowers, plants and trees were still healthy in the mist and had not withered. The bees also flew very nimbly and did not become unable to fly.

    Lanlan was a little confused: "Big brother, it seems okay. Lanlan saw that everyone seems to be fine. Big brother, you don't have to run so fast."

    Fortunately, Ye Ling has recovered a lot today, otherwise he would Now I can't run away even if I want to: "This fog is only for humans, so other creatures are fine. This is set by the organizer."

    Lanlan was stunned, is the climate only for humans?

    "Big brother, where are we going?"

    Ye Ling had a whole map of the stadium in his mind. He pondered for a moment and said, "Beacon Forest, there is a volcano over there, and the fog will evaporate over there."

    The fog suddenly came . , Ye Ling and Lan Lan were not the only ones affected.

    Princess Nana at the border of the dense forest, the prince in the west of the dense forest, Yousang in the south of the dense forest, Mianfeng near the Hengsha Stone Forest, and Xu Yue and Su Ming who happened to be heading to the Beacon Forest from the other direction. people.

    Yes, Xu Yue, Su Ming, and Ding Jue, the trio who had fought against the Blood Python, had already eliminated one more in just a few days, leaving only two people.

    Ye Ling did not dare to stop. He ran for two or three hours. When he finally saw the bright moonlight, he was sweating profusely and finally relaxed.

    The clear moonlight showed that it would take at least a while for the fog to catch up.

    At this moment, Ye Ling suddenly felt something brushing against her forehead.

    He lowered his eyes and looked down, and saw the little girl in his arms, pinching his sleeves and wiping the sweat from his forehead with a worried look on his face.

    Ye Ling was originally very tired after running for so long, but the little girl's move made him suddenly feel as if he wouldn't be tired even if he ran for a few more hours!

    Ye Ling's throat rolled, and the boy looked at the little girl with deep eyes. Finally, he couldn't hold it back and rubbed the top of the little girl's head heavily with his palm!

    Lanlan's head was twisted and twisted. She raised her head hard and her eyes were covered by her big palms. "Brother, do you want a drink of water? Lanlan will get it for you..."

    Ye Ling handed the little girl to her. Putting it down, Lanlan opened her elder brother's supply bag, took out a water bottle from it, and handed it to her elder brother.

    Ye Ling unscrewed the water bottle and drank while observing the surroundings, always paying attention to whether there were any strange plants or animals nearby.

    Seeing that the puppy was also breathing, Lanlan quickly opened another water bottle, poured the water into the palm of her hand, and fed it to the puppy.

    After resting on the spot for about ten minutes, the sweat on Ye Ling's head had not dried yet. He stood up and said, "Let's keep walking. Don't stop tonight."

    As he said that, he picked up the supply bag and put the small bag on his back again. The girl held her in her arms.

    Lan Lan struggled: "Brother, Lan Lan can go by herself. Big brother is not well yet. It's too tiring to hold Lan Lan all the time!"

    The boy ignored the little girl's words and just pressed the child's head with his hand, not tight. Hold her slowly and continue moving in a certain direction.

    They didn't know how long they walked, but at two or three o'clock in the night, Lanlan couldn't bear it anymore and fell asleep on her elder brother's shoulder.

    Ye Ling took a piece of the little girl's other clothes and put them on her back to prevent her from getting cold in the wind on the road.

    At around six o'clock in the morning, Ye Ling finally arrived at Beacon Forest.

    There is cracked land everywhere, some uneven mountain col edges, lava gurgling like streams, trees are almost extinct here, insects and small animals are missing, and birds and the like no longer exist.

    This is Fenghuo Forest, located in the middle section of the Tejiaozhou Mountains, a mountain depression that is invaded by volcanoes all year round.

    Yes, Fenghuo Forest is a mountain depression, and it is precisely because of its peculiar terrain that every time a volcano erupts in Fenghuo Forest, the magma will not flow along the mountain path into the dense forest or Hengsha Stone Forest below.

    The magma in the Fenghuo Forest will only stay in place. They will slowly seep back into the land, merge into the deepest veins on the surface, and finally flow back to the magma pool under the volcano, becoming the energy to store the volcano's next eruption.

    It's like a cycle.

    Ye Ling didn't dare to go too far into the Beacon Forest, fearing that the volcano would suddenly erupt and they would not be able to escape. He found a relatively flat place outside, used his supply bag as a cushion, and put Lanlan down. Sleep on top of the backpack.

    It has to be said that since entering the Beacon Forest, the surrounding temperature has been rising. Ye Ling was so thirsty that he drank half a bottle of water. Then he noticed Feng Chilang lying next to the little girl. He paused and said, Ling followed the little girl's example, poured some water into her palm, and stretched it out in front of Feng Chilang.

    Feng Chilang: "..."

    Ye Ling: "..."

    One person and one wolf were in a stalemate...

    A second later, Feng Chilang suddenly raised his upper body, the fur on his back exploded, and his green eyes were fierce. He stared at the person in front of him. The young man bared his teeth as sharp as razors, and the fur above his nose was pressed down in layers!

    It's angry!

    It's threatening this human being not to come near it!

    Ye Ling: "..."

    Ye Ling quickly retracted her hand, shook off the water drops on her hand, and walked eight steps away from Feng Chilang.

    [Hahahahahaha, Major Ye Ling tried to show kindness to Feng Chilang, Feng Chilang: Get out! ]

    [Major Ye Ling, you forgot that the nutrient solution hidden by Feng Chilang is now in your supply bag. Do you think it will give you a good look? 】

    【The situation is too small. Even if Feng Chilang hadn't taken away the nutrient solution, Feng Chilang wouldn't have given our Major Ye Ling a good look. ]

    "Hmm."

    Probably because the surroundings were too hot, Lanlan, who was sleeping uneasily, mumbled in a daze and slowly opened her eyes.

    When she opened her eyes, she saw a dark red sky. The little girl was stunned for a moment. She raised her hand and rubbed her eyes.

    "Lan Lan." Ye Ling called softly when she saw that the little girl had woken up.

    "Big brother..." The little girl sat up. She looked at the unfamiliar environment around her in confusion, and said, "Where is this?"

    "Fenghuo Forest." Ye Ling screwed the cap on the water bottle and put it back into the supply bag. Then he pointed at the distant mountain with his chin: "If you see that smoking mountain, that's Fengshan Mountain."

    Lanlan looked at the distant mountain.

    Ye Ling added: "It's safe here for the time being. The heavy fog can't cover it. When the fog disappears, we can leave."

    Lanlan nodded in confusion, pressing her two small hands on the ground . , noticing that her palms were warm, the little girl raised her little hands and looked at her palms.

    "Is it hot?" Ye Ling sighed: "It will be hot here, but under special circumstances, you can only drink more water. Do you want to drink water? After drinking water, sleep for a while. It's still early."

    Lanlan shook Shaking his head: "Brother, Lanlan is not thirsty and won't drink water. Lanlan doesn't want to sleep anymore. Brother, please go to sleep."

    The little girl moved her position, patted the open space next to herself, and folded her small clothes. She got up and used it as a pillow for her eldest brother. She said, "Lanlan will keep his eldest brother asleep so that if there is any danger, Lanlan can wake him up as soon as possible."

    Ye Ling's heart felt as soft as a puddle of water. , he sat next to the little girl, stretched out his hand and rubbed the little girl's head: "Lanlan, why are you so good?"

    Lanlan's cheeks turned red. She did not answer her elder brother's words, and only pushed with her small hands. Big Brother, tell Big Brother to lie down quickly and sleep well.

    Maybe I really was too tired after walking all night.

    Ye Ling fell asleep after a while.

    After confirming that her elder brother was asleep, Lanlan turned around again, touched the little dog's head, and said, "Little dog, please sleep for a while, Lanlan will stay with you."

    Feng Chilang lay beside the little girl and did not move. , just letting the little girl stroke his fur.

    "But it's really hot here. It would be nice if it could be cooler." The little girl said, looking at the black smoky beacon volcano in the distance. She muttered: "The smoke is so high, it's really cool." An active volcano that loves to spit out fire."

    Feng Chilang couldn't understand the little girl's words, so he looked up at the little girl.

    Lan Lan pointed at the crater in the distance: "Just by the smoke coming out, you can judge how often a volcano erupts fire on average. This volcano is an active volcano that likes to erupt fire. Almost all the lava layers have been melted by the high temperature, and the melted magma has to erupt upwards due to pressure. The more times the volcano erupts, the volcano can only erupt again and again. Alas, this won't work."

    Feng Chilang couldn't help but Knowing what the little girl was mumbling, it turned over, put its big head on the little girl's knees, exposed its white belly to the little girl, then licked its nose and fell asleep.

    Lanlan touched the puppy's beard, patted the puppy's back gently with her little hands, and coaxed the puppy to sleep: "Little puppy, did you know that magma has a name in Blue Star?"

    Feng Chi The wolf had already fallen asleep and did not hear what the little girl said.

    Lanlan said softly: "It's called, the blood of Mother Earth."

    When Lanlan said this, she didn't know why, but she didn't think volcanoes and magma were scary things. Instead, she felt that there was something... …kind.

    [Woo woo woo, Lanlan is so gentle, but does Blue Star also have a volcano? I thought volcanoes were only found in the stars. ]

    [History books say that Yaxing is a planet with a very similar climate to Blue Star. When Blue Star's ancestors first came to the interstellar world, they settled in Yaxing. So if you think about it backwards, Yaxing has volcanoes. So Blue Star has volcanoes. There are volcanoes, so it should be reasonable. ]

    [The blood of Mother Earth, what is Mother Earth? ]

    [This "Blue Star Does Not Exist Party", recently for the sake of Lanlan, I went through the history of Blue Star, and the point of view brought into the "Blue Star Existing Party" is that the ancestors of Blue Star called the planet Blue Star. Their mother, Blue Star, is different from Interstellar. Interstellar is composed of countless planets in the universe, but Blue Star has only one planet. It is hard to imagine how one planet can house so many people. Anyway, because Blue Star gave birth to She gave birth to the people of Blue Star, so the people of Blue Star called Blue Star their mother out of gratitude. ]

    [Wow, I suddenly feel that the ancestors of Blue Star love their planet so much. ]

    [Not only the planet, the people of Blue Star also love their country and their hometown very much. They call their hometown their roots, which means that it is the place where they grow, just like plants growing from a certain piece of land. There must be their roots under this land. They also call the country their mother, the motherland. ]

    [Hahaha, it’s Mother Earth and Motherland. Blue Star people have so many mothers. ]

    [Because mother is the greatest person they think. Mother gave them life, mother protected them from growing up, and mother protected them from safety. Therefore, they think that calling the planet and motherland mother is the greatest respect for them. ]

    [Haha, mothers are not that good either. How many interstellar orphans are abandoned by their parents? No matter how they nurture or protect them, many mothers are rotten people! ]

    [Well, among the people of Blue Star, there are also humans who are not worthy of being mothers, but this does not prevent them from supporting their planet and motherland. My mother may be trash, but my planet and my motherland must be the best. , I love them unconditionally! ]

    [I was a little touched and felt like I wanted to join the Blue Star Existence Party. 】

    【In fact, not every Blue Star existence party really believes that Blue Star does exist. Some people may also know that Blue Star has no ruins and Blue Star may not exist, but they have been affected by the history of Blue Star. I was moved and inspired by the spirit of those Blue Stars, so they were willing to protect the Blue Star, even if it was just a false Blue Star. ]

    &nbs-->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue readingp; [I understand, join the Blue Star Existence Party now. Regardless of whether Blue Star exists or not, these stories of Blue Star are already in my heart. ]

    [Laughing to death, Lan Lan, director of the admissions office of the "Blue Star Existence Party", everyone listens to Lan Lan talking about Blue Star Blue Star every day, and it feels like she has almost brainwashed her! 】

    Ye Ling woke up from the heat.

    A large area of ​​my body was wet, and when I opened my eyes, I could still feel the feeling of clothes and skin sticking together.

    The young man sat up from the ground, looked back at the place where he had just been lying, and found that white steam was already rising on the ground.

    Was it so hot that all the moisture in his body was baked out?

    Taking a deep breath, Ye Ling raised her hand and wiped her face, then turned her head and looked to her side.

    There was no one around him, but not far from him, a familiar figure of a girl was squatting on the ground, not knowing what she was doing.

    "Lanlan." Ye Ling called.

    The little girl over there turned around and saw that her elder brother was awake. She shouted with a smile: "Brother!"

    Ye Ling stood up and asked: "What are you doing?"

    The little girl raised her two small black hands: "Blue Lan is digging in the mud!"

    Ye Ling: "..."

    Although his younger brother also dug in the mud when he was a child, Ye Ling really didn't expect that Lan Lan also liked to play such a dirty game.

    Helplessly walking to the little girl, looking at the little girl's little hands that were almost useless, Ye Ling sighed: "Hurry up and wash them, they are so dirty."

    Lan Lan refused: "Brother, do you have a container that can hold mud? Lan Lan wants to put all the mud!"

    Ye Ling frowned: "Pack it up?"

    Lan Lan nodded crazily: "Yes, yes, yes, yes Yeah, this is volcanic mud. It’s a very, very precious thing. It can be used for cleaning, beauty, medical treatment, and alchemy. Apply it to new houses and it can also decompose formaldehyde! It’s super easy to use! Lanlan wants to use this volcanic mud Take it back and make facial masks for Mama Yaya and Mama Sophia!"

    At the same time, inside a certain star battleship.

    The smile on Sophia's face could not be suppressed no matter how much she did.

    She covered her chest with her slender fingers and looked at the little girl's face on the big screen. Her heart was as soft as a ball of cotton: "My baby actually still misses her mother. I know that no matter how far away I am, I will always remember her in my heart." Look at me."

    The fathers nearby looked at Sophia sourly.

    Kus frowned slightly and said: "If your skin is not good, you should do skin repair surgery. What kind of facial mask should you apply? You must believe in science."

    "That's right." Muyu continued: "Lanlan didn't mean that volcanic mud can be used for medical treatment, alchemy and purification. Formaldehyde? I think we should make a contribution to interstellar medical treatment, interstellar alchemy, and interstellar real estate."

    Ennuo nodded with deep understanding next to him, feeling that what Brother Kusi and Muyu said made sense!

    Zhou Qin said casually at this time: "Class A war criminals have no right to visit the prison, no right to receive mail from relatives, and the facial mask will be confiscated."

    Sophia: "..."

    A bunch of beasts!

    Sophia glared at these stinky men who couldn't eat the grapes and said they were sour, and shouted in the distance: "Xiaoya, come here and help me!"

    Hu Qingya over there was still watching her brother's video on the console screen. , she has watched the video several times and is still playing it back.

    "Xiaoya."

    Hearing Sophia's voice, Hu Qingya was stunned for a moment before turning her head.

    Then, everyone saw that the tip of Hu Qingya's nose and eye sockets, who never showed weakness in front of others, were a little red.

    The starship cabin suddenly fell into silence.

    After a while, Hu Qingya sniffed and said, "The screen light is too dazzling. What do you say?" She turned off

    the screen, wiped the corners of her eyes, and walked back to the sofa with a smile on her face.

    Sophia held Hu Qingya's hand.

    Hu Qingya held Sophia's hands and pinched Sophia's fingertips to express that she was fine and sat next to Sophia.

    "Lanlan mentioned you guys." Ennuo said, probably trying to lighten the atmosphere.

    Hu Qingya looked at the big screen and saw countless barrages flashing across the screen.

    [I know Yaya’s mother, why is there another mother Sophia? Which mother of Lanlan is Sophia's mother? ]

    [Did the God of Thunder get married again? ]

    [Why do I think she is a godmother or something like that? ]

    [ If I go, can I still recognize my godmother? Then I don’t want to be Lanlan’s sister, I also want to be Lanlan’s mother! I want to be called Lanlan’s daughter openly! ! ! 】

    "Humph, you are not overestimating your abilities. Are they worthy of being Lanlan's mother?" Hu Qingya seemed to have adjusted. She sneered contemptuously and said to Li Jie beside her: "I want to use your optical brain. I want to register one." Account, tell these people that we are Lanlan's real mothers!"

    Li Jie took a deep look at Hu Qingya, pursed his lips, and casually took off the optical brain in his hand.

    Seeing him throwing the optical brain to Hu Qingya, Zhou Qin raised his eyebrows slightly.

    The evil hunting team of violent gods unexpectedly handed over their most important and private optical brain to others at will.

    Do they have an electronic master like Muyu here, so they are not afraid of directly hacking his optical brain?

    Li Jie really didn't seem to care. He put the light behind him and leaned against the back of the sofa, continuing to look at the big screen in front of him.

    Hu Qingya and Sophia got together. When registering a new account, Hu Qingya confidently entered the nickname - "Lanlan's Yaya's mother".

    Tip - [This nickname has been occupied, please re-enter it, or enable the system suffix. 】

    Hu Qingya: "?"

    Sophia frowned: "Change it and call it Yaya's mother."

    Hu Qingya re-entered - "Yaya's mother".

    Tip - [This nickname has been occupied, please re-enter it, or enable the system suffix. 】

    Hu Qingya: "??"

    Sophia muttered: "How about you try the enable suffix and see what you say."

    Hu Qingya entered the nickname for the third time and then selected the enable suffix.

    Soon, the account registration was successful, and Hu Qingya's nickname became - "Yaya's mother 8367438".

    Hu Qingya: "..."

    Muyu looked over and explained: "Oh, there are more than eight million people with the same nickname as you. This is your number, you are Lanlan's 836th Seven thousand four hundred and thirty-eight Yaya mothers."

    Hu Qingya: "???"

    Sophia quickly snatched the optical brain away and applied for hers.

    Soon, the system prompted that the nickname "Mother Sophia" was also occupied.

    Sophia's heart skipped a beat.

    After trying a few more nicknames but failing.

    Sophia gritted her teeth and chose to add the system suffix.

    Then, Sophia's nickname became - "Mama Sophia 28473".

    Sophia looked at the optical brain numbly, not knowing whether she was happy or worried for a moment...

    What was happy was that her number was several million less than Hu Qingya's, but what was worried was: "I am Lanlan's 28,477th Thirteen Mother Sophia?"

    Muyu nodded sadly: "Probably since Lanlan called out the name 'Mother Sophia', there are more than 20,000 netizens in front of you who have grabbed the ID. Who let you do this? Slow down, Mother Sophia No. 28473."

    Sophia: "..."

    "And you." Muyu covered her mouth reservedly: "Mama Yaya No. 8367438 hahahaha, you are one of the more than 8 million people! Laugh! It’s killing me!”

    Hu Qingya: “…”

    She’s so angry!

    She is obviously Lanlan’s true mother, right?

    In "The Deadly Training Ground", the little girl obviously didn't know that her mother lost her online name just by calling her a casual name, and she was still trying to figure out how to get rid of her volcanic mud.

    Ye Ling looked at the little girl's sincere and clear eyes, and then at the dirty mud. After hesitating for a moment, he nodded: "I don't have any containers here. I'll look around to see if I can find a supply package or something." , I remember there are several low-level supply points nearby."

    Ye Ling told the little girl to stay where she was and not to go anywhere. He would be back in ten minutes at most.

    Lan Lan obediently agreed and continued digging in his mud.

    After a few minutes, Lan Lan was tapped on the shoulder.

    Lanlan turned her head with a smile and shouted: "Brother, you are looking for..."

    Halfway through her words, Lanlan was suddenly stunned, because the person standing behind Lanlan was not the big brother who was looking for something, but ...

    "Holy shit, it's really you! Lanlan, why are you here?"

    Yousang looked at the little girl in front of him in surprise. He scratched his head: "Aren't you in a dense forest? After the heavy fog appeared, I I even went to the place where I was separated from you to look for you, but I couldn't find you. I thought you were an NPC and should be fine, so I came to Fenghuo Forest by myself, but I didn't expect you to be there too! What a coincidence!"

    Lan ! Lan opened her mouth blankly and looked at the big brother in front of her in astonishment. She was a little confused.

    "Lanlan?" The two were talking when another voice suddenly sounded in the distance.

    Lanlan hurriedly looked in the direction of the sound. Then, the four-year-old girl became even more confused: "Big...brother..."

    Xu Yue and Su Ming came together. Both of them looked a little embarrassed. They came from Fenghuo. Coming from the other side of the forest, I saw someone here from a distance and thought it was a contestant. But when I came over, I saw it was the little girl I had seen before!

    The daughter of the violent god, Lanlan!

    You Sang frowned at Xu Yue and Su Ming, and asked the little girl: "Lanlan, do you know them?"

    Xu Yue and Su Ming knew You Sang. After all, they were rare 3S ability users. They had heard about it, but they didn't know it. They understood very well why such a person would appear next to the little girl. They asked with some vigilance: "Lanlan, do you know him?"

    Lanlan stood among the three elder brothers. She stood up and said: "Lanlan recognizes... ..."

    "Lanlan!" At this moment, Ye Ling came back, holding a low-level material bag in his hand. When he came over, he saw so many people here, and he immediately stepped forward and pulled the little girl behind him, with a cold expression on his face. Looking at these contestants: "What are you doing?"

    You Sang threw the things in his hands on the ground and smiled: "What are you doing? Who are you! Lan Lan, come here!"

    Xu Yue and Su Ming looked at each other. At a glance, the two of them walked around from behind Ye Ling and took the little girl's hand directly: "Lan Lan, come to us."

    "Want to die?" Ye Ling raised her hand and waved Xu Yue and Su Ming's hands.

    While they were entangled, Yousang picked up the little girl and said, "Don't be afraid, Lanlan."

    Ye Ling's face turned dark, and he clasped Yousang's shoulders with his fingers, pouring his spiritual power into his palms, and wanted to take this girl with him. The force that crushes a human shoulder bone!

    But as a 3S user, Yousang's attack was a piece of cake. He moved his shoulder blades and retreated directly with the little girl!

    Ye Ling made a move, pursed her lips and was about to step forward, but Xu Yue and Su Ming had already blocked Yousang from the left and the right. They both went to snatch the little girl in Yousang's arms...

    Several people came and went. They don't give in to each other, but they are afraid of hurting the little girl in the middle. They always have scruples when fighting.

    However, they still unanimously believe that the little girl is safest only if she is with them. They are the most familiar with Lanlan, and Lanlan must trust them the most. Others look like human traffickers and have no good intentions. !

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.4K 96 19
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not After the battle with Uma and everyone saved Auradon Indira ak...
10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
260K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
303K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...