Encounters.

By aquassb

What would you do if you read a book and the story seemed familiar? Kandi x Tamika More

Encounters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.

thirteen.

711 24 23
By aquassb

Tamika

"Keep going or Ima just take over.." I said as my hand tangled into her hair.

I pulled her closer by her hair causing her back to arch further as pushed my hips up to meet her halfway. She moaned as her grip on my knees tightened and she bounced up and down slowly onto the dildo.

"Kandi.." I groaned again as I moved my unoccupied hand to her hip. She whined before I sat up leaving her to fall into the bed.

She rested her head onto her arms as she looked back at me with a smile. I knew she was only riding slowly on purpose and I was giving into what she really wanted me to do but I didn't care.

I pulled her hips off the bed before pushing into her completely. "Mmm—fuck me." She moaned as I pushed in and out of her setting a rough pace.

Her moans became out of control as she squirmed in my hold but I wasn't letting up anytime soon. I leaned down to kiss on her neck as my hand reached under her to circle her clit.

"You can never tell me what you want. Always making me figure it out.."  I whispered into her ear before taking her earlobe between my teeth.

"Uhh—it's more fun—oh, y-you're fucking me so good!"

"Yeah? Who's fucking you so good, baby? Say my name." I whispered harshly into her ear.

"Tamikaaa!" She moaned as my fingers pinched her clit. I then softly rubbed the spot and slid into her at the same time.

My thrust started to become sloppy as the back of the strap rubbed my clit at the right angle. I thrusted into Kandi making sure to keep that same angle as my pleasure got closer and closer to my peak.

Our moans mixed together as we both neared our climaxes. "Come with me baby.." I whispered as my eyes closed and her legs began to shake under me.

"Y-yesss daddy!" She yelled as we both came together. "S-Shitttt!" I moaned.

The moment my orgasm subsided I removed the strap from my body and lowered my mouth to Kandi's center. I cleaned up all of her wetness before stroking my tongue over her clit.

I circled her clit and her body shock in pleasure. Her ass bounced against my tongue as she whined her hips in a circular motion.

"Babyy! Oh—pleaseee" I heard her yell but everything else was incoherent. 

Her fingers threaded through my hair as I wrapped my lips around her clit and she came into my mouth. Once her orgasm subsided, I sucked her dry, and raised myself up so we were face to face.

She turned over to grab my face and without a word between us she stuck her tongue out. I hovered my mouth above hers before letting her cum mixed with my saliva dropped into her mouth.

Before she had a chance to swallow I took her lips into a harsh kiss. We swapped the mixture back and forth until we both swallowed and broke away from the kiss.

"That was so nasty.." Kandi laughed after we both caught our breath and she flipped us over.

She straddled waist before kissing me once again. My hands lowered from her back, over her hips and settled onto her ass. I squeezed it before leaving a firm slap across her left ass cheek.

She moaned and whimpered into my mouth as I repeated the action. "You're going to get me started again.." She whispered before moving her bare center across mine.

"Mmm—I got all day." I moaned as I assisted her with moving back and forth.

"Your pussy feels so good on mine!" She whined as she shut her eyes to endure the pleasure.

There was something special about each time that we had sex but in this moment it felt so powerful. All of my senses were heightened beyond anyone's wildest dreams. It was almost a nightmare the way my body craved her even as she was on top of me.

I needed more from her. Not knowing how that was even possible, I flipped us over and lowered myself to come in contact with her center again.

"So fucking wet." I muttered as I ran my thumb along the outline of it.

Her lips were swollen from all the rounds we went this morning and her clit was enlarged by how turned on she was. The visual had me at my knees for her as always.

I lowered my mouth once more licked through her entire center. No longer seeking her pleasure but seeking mine. I wanted to taste her forever on my tongue.

I couldn't get enough of how much she lived up to her name. So sweet, so soft, so mine, and only mine.

"You know you're mine right?" I asked as I raised my head so she could hear me clearly.

My mouth covered in her juices as she raised her hips repeatedly to get my mouth back in contact with her pussy. I moved my hand back to her clit and rubbed it lazily.

Her hips bucked against my touch trying to find the right angle but every-time she did I would move my finger again.

"Answer me."

"Mmhm" She mumbled in response. Not satisfied with her response I pinched her clit in between my thumb and pointer finger.

"Ah!" She screamed as her hand wrapped around my wrist. I leaned up to get a glimpse at her face to see she had tears streaming down her face.

"T-Tamika!" She screamed incessantly again trying to get me to ease up.

"Tell me what I want to hear.." I pinched her clit again as her center began to leak even more.

"Yours! All y-yours." She finally mumbled as her grip on my wrist tightened once again.

Without another word between us I lowered my lips back onto her clit. While she was distracted by that I removed the dildo from my harness and slid the tip inside her. I teased her entrance slightly and watched her face intently as her face scrunched up in pleasure.

"Stop p-playing.." She finally chocked out causing me to remove my mouth from her and shove the entire length of the dildo inside her.

"No, you stop playing with me." I said as I pulled the toy back out, slowly before adding, "Tell me you're mine!"

"I'm y-yours! Plea—" She cut herself off with a loud scream as I shoved the toy back inside.

Her stomach caved in as her legs instinctively closed around my hand. I pushed her thighs back open and pulled the toy out agonizingly slow once again.

"This my pussy, baby?" I asked.

She whined in response at first before she felt me pound into her once again and quickly responded accordingly. "Y-Yes! All yours, no o-one else's!"

I placed my unoccupied hand onto her lower stomach before lowering myself once again.

"I want you to come in my mouth. Don't stop and until I say so.." I instructed her before my mouth was back into her clit.

My hand never stopped pushing the dildo in and out as my other hand pressed lightly onto her stomach. Before I knew it she was coming once again in my mouth and just as I asked she kept going and going until she was begging me to stop.

Even then I didn't let up as her cream continued to coat the length of my dildo. I could feel my arousal spreading across my thighs. My center was begging to be touched but I refused to let up on Kandi.

"Oh my—daddy you fucking me so g-good!" She yelled. "It's your p-pussy daddy!"

She was moaning out nonsense and I lived every second of it. Just as I pulled a third orgasm from her she started pushing at my shoulders.

I finally released her from my mouth and pulled the toy out of her slowly. She gasped for air as she tried to catch her breath and I tapped her thigh signaling for her to sit up.

"Mik, I gotta tap out...I c-can't." She whined as she sat up on her forearms.

"I know baby, I know." I smirked before raising the toy to her lips. She raised an eyebrow at me before I raised mine as well.

She opened her mouth as wide as it could go and pushed the toy inside her mouth watching it disappear. I fucked her mouth for a while, continuously pushing deeper until she gagged and I pulled out completely.

I dropped the toy onto the bed not giving it a second thought before I leaned over to kiss her. I moaned at the taste of her arousal as I pulled her close to me.

I deepened the kiss as her arms looped around my neck and mine fell to her ass. She fell on top of me as my back hit the bed. We rolled back and forth never breaking the kiss, proving ourselves to be insatiable.

_____
Later that day...

"I need some wine. Do you have any?" Kandi asked and I nudged my head in the direction of one my cabinets.

She grabbed a bottle and poured a hefty amount into a wine glass. "Want some?" She asked and I shook my head before going back to what I was doing.

"Question.." I said as I stood at the stove.

"Answer." She replied causing me to shake my head with a laugh. "I'm being serious."

"Okay, what's your question?" She asked in a more serious tone. "Who was that girl you were with when I picked you up?" I asked thinking back to the night before last.

"My new friend. I met her and her best friend at the bar that night. We were so drunk we acted like we knew each other for years.." She explained.

"I don't ever remember you being that into drinking. Do you enjoy being drunk or is it just something to do?" I said as I eyed her wine glass that was already being refilled.

"I don't know.." She paused as she shrugged her shoulders befriend adding, "I see a therapist from time to time and she thinks it's my coping mechanism but I'm not an alcoholic. I rarely drink it's just when I do—"

"—You can't stop." I finished the statement for her before looking away from my pan to stare straight at her.

"Yeah.." She said shyly before going back to the bowl in front of her. "Is this right?" She asked while holding up the bowl with the cornbread mix.

"Mmhm—you did good boo." I said before kissing her cheek and moving around her to grab my mini cast iron skillets.

"Pour half in here and the other half in the other one.." I said after greasing each skillet.

She nodded as she started to pour the moisture into both skillets. "So when did that start?"

I planned to keep asking questions until she sat a boundary. I desperately wanted to know more about the Kandi that I missed out on knowing because we went several years without speaking.

"What's with all the questions? I feel like I'm in therapy." She asked as she turned so we were facing each other.

"Just curious. Thats all.."

She sighed before turning back around to finish pouring the cornbread mixture into the skillets. She stayed quiet as she finished her task and for a second I contemplated changing the subject until she spoke up again.

"I use to drink after Keith would hit me or verbally abuse me and it just stuck with me. I don't drink as much as I used too but I love that feeling that I have when I finally reach the point of being intoxicated and nothing matters."

She turned around and handed the skillets to me so I could slide them in the oven before speaking again. "It's hard talking about it because then I'd have to admit it was an issue."

"You know it's okay though, right? I've never met anyone stronger than you. You've managed to go through some of the toughest stuff alone and walk away in your right mind. Not being able to control your alcohol intake is something you can change."

"Easier said than done." She mumbled and sipped from her wine glass again.

I turned the heat down on my greens and checked on the other foods I had in the oven before turning my attention back to her.

I cupped her cheeks in my hands and she sat the glass down to wrap her arms around my waist. We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity.

I couldn't tear mine away from hers and I presumed she felt the same. There was something so vulnerable about her eyes.

Even in moments like these when she clearly was reluctant to be transparent, her eyes did all the talking. I looked past her flesh to see the hurt she carried and I wished I could take it all away and give it to myself.

"You know I love you right?" I asked and she nodded. "You don't have to carry so much by yourself. I know it's what you're use to but let me be here for you.."

"What if I don't need anyone. I've survived on my own for a while now."

Instead of responding, I connected my lips to hers while backing her into the counter behind us. We kissed until her back hit the edge of the counter and my hands lowered from her face to the counter beside her.

"I want to take all of your worries away. But you have to let me." I said and she immediately shook her head as her arms dropped from around my waist.

"Let me." I repeated as her head turned to face away from me. A few seconds passed and I repeated it again. And again, and again.

"Let me." I was begging at this point and I could visibly see her slipping. It was as if she was conflicted.

"I wanna be with you. But it shouldn't be your job to fix me." She finally spoke up.

"I'm not trying to, I just wanna love you. Stop being stubborn and difficult. You know you want me.." My last sentence made her laugh before the timer I set for the cornbread went off.

"You gotta get your food." She laughed.

"I'm making the food for you so if it burns, oh well." I shrugged. I watched as her laughter died down but she still didn't have an answer to my question.

I was starting to think her no response was a response as I said, "You really don't want to be with me."

"Of course I wanna be with you. I love you. I'm just hesitant because all I do is ruin relationships and I'm afraid if I ruin us this time I won't get a third chance.."

I sighed as I looked into her eyes to see the genuine concern about us taking the next steps. I wanted to ease her worries once again but I was reminded that I needed to get our food.

As much as I did make this food for her because she requested it I still didn't want to burn the food I worked so hard on.

"Let me get this food and then we can finish talking.." I said and she nodded as I moved to get the cornbread.

I was still trying out recipes for my spring/summer menu and although this wasn't going to make the official menu it was still good. Plus I told Kandi I tested it out and she demanded I made it for her.

It was a cornbread bowl that was filled with different combinations of soul food. The one I made tonight for her had smothered chicken, Mac n cheese, greens, and yams.

Once I finished plating it, we sat down too eat, and finish our previous conversation.

"I understand why you're concerned but I'm going to be here for you, regardless of if we're in a relationship or not."

"You promise?" She asked and I nodded.

She didn't respond right away as she went back to eating her food but in her eyes I could tell her mind was made up. For the first time tonight I could tell she was ready to make a real decision.

"We together then." She smiled before eating some more of her food.

"Don't let me find out you only with me for the food.." I feigned sadness and poked my lip out.

"You had me screaming in your bed at eight am. It doesn't have shit to do with this food.." She smirked.

"Alright, I'm breaking up with you!" I teased

"You can't break up with me when we just started dating. You have to wait until at least tomorrow." She laughed.

"Alright, but bright and early tomorrow we're done." I said while swiping my hand across my neck to emphasize my point.

A/N: The first part was not supposed to be that long but I was in a mood🥴🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 355 13
Percy Jackson oneshots. There will be Percabeth, Frazel, Jasper, and Solangelo. There will be AUs, angst, fluff, death, PTSD, and other fun stuff. En...
8K 123 16
This isn't exactly a male reader insert story, it's more of a "What If?" In the Hero of Equestria series by The Nintega Guy I'm doing these just for...
129K 2.1K 58
[DISCONTINUED] My first ever published writing. It is so cringe 😭. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. "𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
4K 131 9
If you like "Deathnote" and you're a L and Light shipper. Try to read this. #amateurWriter