Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

34

107 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

34. Chapter 34 Lanlan smiled

    The sudden vibration of the earth's crust made it impossible to stand firm for a moment.

    The thunder in the sky continued, and the hurricane blew the flowers, plants and trees in the forest into chaos.

    Wei Xuecha had already run far away alone, and the sounds behind her became quieter and quieter. It was not until she could no longer hear the roar of the Fire Bone Crocodile and the sound of weapons fighting on the riverbank that she dared to stop panting.

    The weather suddenly became very bad for some reason. Wei Xuecha had not been alone since entering the training ground. She didn't know where to go. Maybe she should find a relatively safe place and stay there until the fight was over. Waiting for Mianfeng and Barry to come to her.

    "Bang, bang, bang!" The wind blew and the leaves rustled wildly.

    Wei Xuecha continued to shuttle through the woods.

    Suddenly...

    "Boom!" A thunder suddenly appeared in front of her eyes!

    Wei Xuecha's running steps suddenly stopped. She froze in place, watching the purple lightning strike the black earth in front of the toes of her shoes.

    The "cracking" sound is the sound of thunder and lightning scorching the land!

    Wei Xuecha opened his mouth wide and a large amount of cold sweat broke out on his back!

    Just one centimeter. If she had run just one centimeter faster, the thunder would have struck her!

    Wei Xuecha was trembling all over. She staggered and held on to a big tree next to her. She didn't dare to stop, so she hurriedly continued to run forward.

    "Bang!"

    "Bang!"

    "Bang! Bang!!!!"

    The thunder continued to fall one after another. Wei Xuecha was going crazy. She didn't know why these thunders always seemed to be chasing her. No matter where she ran, this Thunder would fall accurately in front of her, forcing her to change her path.

    Finally, when he was in a panic, Wei Xuecha found a place surrounded by rocks.

    It was under a cliff. It would definitely not be struck by lightning. It was full of rocks. The rocks could shelter from wind and lightning. She was finally safe!

    "Rust, rustle..." The crawling sound of insects slowly stopped near the cliff.

    The mouth of the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions opened and closed like pliers, trembling slightly, as if it smelled something, and its flat eyes looked in a certain direction...

    Soon, the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions changed its route, and it no longer headed towards the dense forest. Instead of walking, he flew towards the direction of the smell!

    "Ah!!!!"

    Not long after, a huge female scream suddenly resounded throughout the Hengsha Stone Forest!

    At the same time, the dense forest is here.

    The "buzzing" sound of the optical brain vibrating was so annoying that Yousang almost cursed!

    His blood-stained left hand hugged the little girl in his arms tightly, and his right hand, which was still mobile, waved a long knife and struggled with the hordes of fire bone crocodiles.

    The optical brain is worn on the left hand.

    Yousang didn't know why his optical brain kept beeping. This thing made his hands numb!

    "Your optical brain." The battle around him was very fierce, and the senses of those with 3S abilities were astonishing. Mianfeng needed to concentrate on maximizing his combat effectiveness, but the optical brain of the person next to him kept buzzing, and this vibration kept disturbing him.

    "I don't know if it's broken...be careful!" Yousang just said half a sentence, and the next second, he stabbed Mianfeng in the back.

    Mianfeng reacted quickly and realized that there was danger behind him. He turned around and when he turned back, his long knife had already stabbed the head of a Fire Bone Crocodile that was flying towards him.

    With a "dang" sound, the Fire Bone Crocodile was knocked out, but because its skin was too thick, only a flattened mark was left on its head without even bleeding.

    Mianfeng's expression was grim, and when he was about to say something else, he heard two "buzzing" sounds. This time, it was not the light brain of the boy next to him that was shaking, but his.

    Mianfeng looked at his own light brain in surprise.

    Not only was it vibrating, the side light next to the optical brain also glowed red.

    Mianfeng looked at Yousang, and Yousang also looked at Mianfeng.

    It is a coincidence that one person's optical brain vibrates. If two people's optical brains vibrate at the same time...

    After looking at each other for half a second, the two of them turned on their own optical brains at the same time.

    Suddenly, a line of small words slid across the white screen.

    The content is - [Immediately, immediately, make Lanlan laugh! 】

    What?

    Is this an order from outside?

    But what a strange order this is!

    The two 3s ability users couldn't help but be stunned.

    But at this moment, after the earth shook to a certain extent, it began to crack!

    The keen animals immediately noticed something was wrong, and the group of fire bone crocodiles quickly began to run in both directions!

    You Sang and Mian Feng didn't dare to stay, so they ran away immediately!

    And almost as soon as they raised their legs, the ground beneath their feet suddenly cracked open...

    They ran in front, and Cunkai chased behind them. Huge rumblings resounded throughout the world, swaying tree shadows and strong hurricanes , making the tiny human beings look like weak and helpless ants.

    [Ah ah ah ah help, what happened! How terrible! ! ! ! ]

    [Is this set by the organizer? Why is this class so perverted? This kind of climate training is too much! ]

    [Oh my god, I am from Asia. My optical brain just received a notice from the government, saying that there is an unexplained planetary shock in Asia. The government calls on the people to hide quickly, and those with mechas put on mechas. If you don't have a mecha, if you don't have a protective room door at home, go to the planetary shelter immediately! ]

    [I also received a notification. My parents are packing their things to go to the shelter. I'm going crazy. How can I be fine? Suddenly the planet shook! ]

    [ Remember to bring weapons when you go out. There are mutant plants outside, the green trees on the roadside have jumped into the sky, and many hover cars have been knocked down! ]

    [What, what, what happened to Yaxing? ]

    [No matter what the situation, Yaxing's brothers and sisters must pay attention to safety! ! ! 】

    The style of the barrage suddenly changed. Audiences living in Yaxing exclaimed in the barrage about the emergencies they were experiencing. Soon, the entry "Yaxing Shock" also appeared on the barrage. The most popular search on StarNet.

    Now, everyone in the interstellar world, whether they have watched "Deadly Training Ground" or not, knows that something has happened to Yaxing, and the entire galaxy is concerned about the safety of the people of Yaxing.

    "Buzz, buzz..."

    The optical brain was still vibrating wildly.

    Sweat and blood mingled on the faces of Mianfeng and Yousang.

    Amid the violent shaking earthquake, the two of them looked at their optical brains again, only to see that it was still the same command as before...

    coax Lanlan to laugh?

    What the hell!

    There was a hillside ahead. Yousang's scarred feet jumped up the hillside.

    The cracked land behind seems to be blocked by the mountain, making it impossible to catch up for the time being.

    Yousang's lips turned white and he put the little girl in his arms to the ground. He knelt on one knee, looked at the girl whose face was full of tears, and wiped his own face: "Lanlan, are you okay? "

    Lanlan stood on the ground a little dazed with a pair of red eyes like a little rabbit.

    She didn't feel anything when she was held by her big brother just now, but now standing on the ground, why does Lan Lan feel that the ground is shaking?

    Lan Lan suddenly became unsteady on her feet, and her little body began to sway crookedly as the earth's crust shook.

    Yousang immediately held the little girl's shoulders, and at the same time, another warm palm also supported the little girl's back.

    Lanlan turned her head and looked at the strange brother standing behind her. This brother had a lot of blood on his face and blood on his body.

    Lan Lan was a little frightened...

    She looked at the strange brother behind her, and then at the big brother in front of her. The little girl covered her mouth, her expression full of panic: "Fa, fa, what happened? Big brother." Brother, your legs..."

    Lan Lan looked at her eldest brother's legs, which were kneeling on one knee but trembling slightly.

    The eldest brother’s leg bone was pierced before, and now he has experienced what he has gone through. There are several more wounds on it, some teeth marks, and his pants are also torn!

    "My legs are fine, Lanlan, you... can you smile?" The

    optical brain on his wrist was still vibrating. Yousang glanced at it, and the thick red letters on it were still the same instruction.

    Although I don’t know why, it should be a very important thing to make Lan Lan smile... something

    more important than the lives of two 3S ability users!

    Otherwise, when he and Mianfeng were running for their lives, the light brain wouldn't still be ringing.

    "Laughing?" Lanlan's eyes became wet, and more tears burst out instantly: "Brother, you shed so much blood, how can Lanlan laugh? Wow!" The

    little girl cried louder all of a sudden. !

    While she was crying, she muttered incoherently: "Lanlan shouldn't go to that big sister. That big sister is good or bad... Big brother, do you feel any pain? Lanlan hurts so much! Ooooh, what should I do?" Ah, Lanlan hurts so much, big brother hurts so much, what should we do..."

    Yousang: "..."

    "Bang, bang, bang!" The thunder in the sky struck harder!

    The earth's crust, which is blocked by the mountain, is cracking. It will soon break through the mountain and rush up to drown them!

    Mianfeng closed his eyes tightly, and pushed away Yousang, who looked at a loss, as if he didn't know why the little girl was crying more and more fiercely. He squatted down and wiped his hands on his clothes to wipe away some blood. Finally, he gently wiped the little girl's tears with his fingertips.

    Lan Lan was crying so much that she hiccupped, and her vision was blurred by tears. She felt someone wiping her tears, and the little girl looked at the strange brother in front of her with a red nose.

    "Does it hurt?" the strange brother asked.

    Lan Lan felt aggrieved. She stretched out her little arm and pointed to the bleeding place: "Here, here, and here..."

    She pointed to her knees again: "It all hurts... It all hurts... "

    Mianfeng looked carefully and saw that the little girl's body was covered with injuries. In addition to the bruised skin, there were also many black and blue areas, which must have been impact injuries.

    His expression turned grim, and he looked at Yousang next to him with cold eyes.

    The little girl was with Yousang, but Yousang actually caused her to suffer so many injuries?

    The skin abrasion is a local injury, and the pain only hurts that place, but the pain in the bones becomes a pain all over the body. The little girl had too many injuries from the impact, so she probably couldn't tell where she was hurting. She just felt pain everywhere, and because she couldn't find the reason, she became even more frightened and wanted to cry even more.

    Mianfeng has a younger brother, but his younger brother has always been strong. He doesn't have much experience in coaxing children. However, before his younger brother was born, he thought he could have a younger sister, so he also read several "Guide to Raising a Sister".

    I don't know if it can be used now.

    Taking out the healing potion from his backpack, Mianfeng unscrewed the lid and fed the potion to the little girl's mouth: "Drink this, and it won't hurt after you drink it."

    Lan Lan smelled a strange smell, and she looked at it with her mouth flat. Tears were still falling from that potion bottle...

    Mianfeng took out another small fruit from the supply bag: "Lan Lan, take a sip of the potion, and my brother will give you the small fruit."

    Lan Lan's big wet eyes, He looked at the red fruit intently.

    Lanlan hasn't eaten fruit-flavored nutritional liquid for a long time. Lanlan has been eating very unpleasant nutritional liquid these days. What does this fruit taste like? Will it taste like cantaloupe? Or strawberry flavor? Or does it taste like peach?

    Lanlan wanted to eat sweet fruit...

    Lanlan licked her lips, but she didn't taste the fruit, only her own salty tears.

    "What kind of fruit is this?" Yousang didn't recognize this kind of fruit, but you couldn't just eat the fruits in the wild. Many of the mutated fruits were poisonous.

    "Fragrant tree fruit." Mianfeng said casually. He picked it when he came from Huanglong Grassland the day before yesterday. This kind of fruit is also available on Pegasus. It is an edible mutant fruit.

    Mianfeng handed the potion bottle upwards and looked at the little girl patiently: "Take a sip of the potion and eat a fruit, okay?"

    Lanlan sniffed, looked at the fruit, and then at the stranger- ->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading. Sheng’s brother...

    Mianfeng was in a stalemate with her.

    One second, two seconds, three seconds...

    Five seconds later, the young man with a deep silhouette sighed, finally put down the potion and handed the fruit over: "Then take a bite of the fruit first?"

    Lanlan immediately had bright eyes, She took a small bite of the fruit with her strange brother's hand.

    The taste is not very sweet, a little sour, and a little astringent, a bit like the taste of the core near the center of a green apple.

    Lan Lan chewed and swallowed the small mouthful.

    She stretched out her little hand to take the fruit, but it was taken away. At the same time, she was handed a smelly potion.

    Lanlan: "..."

    Lanlan's face immediately fell.

    There was thunder in the sky, and the mountains collapsed and the ground cracked behind them. However, in such a dangerous and tense environment, Mianfeng smiled because of the little girl's greedy expression, her eye sockets slightly curved.

    He lowered his voice: "How about just taking a small sip? After you drink it, I'll give you all the fruits."

    Lan Lan looked at the medicine bottle without moving.

    Lanlan is a very sensible child. If it was normal, she would definitely drink it, but Lanlan is injured now and it hurts her. When a child feels uncomfortable, he will unknowingly become squeamish.

    "Then, take a sip?"

    Seeing that the little girl still didn't want to drink, Mianfeng could only lower her request.

    Lanlan continued to look at the red fruit in the strange brother's hand...

    Tears were about to fall down again in her wet eyes.

    Without thinking, Mianfeng immediately handed over the red fruit: "Then eat it first."

    Lan Lan took the small fruit in surprise, and immediately squealed, finishing it in two or three times!

    When the little girl only had a bare core left in her hand, Mianfeng hesitated and handed over the potion again.

    The little girl lowered her head and fiddled with the corners of her clothes with her little hands, pretending not to notice.

    Mianfeng sighed: "Just lick it, isn't it?"

    Yousang: "..."

    Yousang witnessed everything that happened in the past thirty seconds.

    Originally, he thought it would be a good idea to use fruits as rewards to coax Lanlan to drink medicine, but was this Mianfeng too disrespectful?

    From taking a sip, to taking a small sip, to taking a sip, and finally even being humble enough to lick a sip, it has all come to this point, but not only did he not coax Lan Lan to drink some medicine, he even cheated the little girl away from the reward. .

    Yousang glanced sideways at the top of Mianfeng's head, and felt that there were three shining golden characters on the head of this proud man from Pegasus - Take advantage of.

    "Then, just drink a little bit..." Lanlan seemed to feel that she had already eaten all the fruit, and it would be embarrassing if she didn't even drink the smelly potion.

    The little girl bit her lip and stretched her head slightly.

    Mianfeng immediately put the mouth of the potion bottle to the little girl's lips, and put his other hand underneath to prevent the potion from dripping.

    Lanlan took a small sip of the potion, and as soon as she finished drinking it, her face immediately became wrinkled.

    Mianfeng kept his word and stopped forcing the child to drink after taking a sip. He capped the potion bottle and wiped the corners of the little girl's mouth with his sleeve.

    The tip of her blue nose and eyes were still red, and there were still wet tears on her eyelashes. She didn't say anything while looking at this big brother.

    Yousang glanced at the sky silently at this time.

    I don’t know if it’s an illusion.

    The thunder in the sky and the frequency of the earth's vibrations seemed to have become lighter...

    "Ouch--" At this moment, a shrieking wolf howl in the distance suddenly sounded out.

    Mianfeng immediately hugged the little girl into his arms and looked up at the surrounding forest warily.

    "Ouch!"

    "Ouch!!"

    "Ouch!!!"

    As if in agreement, wolves howled one after another, and doors popped up from all directions in an instant.

    Mianfeng stood up with the little girl in his arms. Yousang raised the long knife in his hand and stood in front of the two of them with a sharp look on his face.

    "It's Fengchilang's voice..." Yousang looked ugly: "It seems that the leader wolf is summoning the followers. It should be that the Fengchi wolf group was affected by the earthquake, and the leader is leading the followers to escape. There is a lot of chaos in the forest now. Let's avoid the direction of the wolves. They shouldn't be heading towards us...fuck! They're coming!"

    Before Yousang could finish his sentence, he felt the strong scent of alien beasts rushing towards us!

    Mianfeng looked back and saw that the ground behind him was no longer cracked, but the deep pits left before were still there.

    Mianfeng said in a deep voice: "Run back!"

    The Fengchi wolves came from the front, so they could only run back!

    Yousang didn't hesitate, protected Mianfeng and Lanlan, turned around and ran away.

    Lanlan was held by a strange brother and bumped along the way. She put her little hands on his shoulders and looked hard behind her.

    Lanlan felt that she might have heard wrongly. Why did she think she heard the voice of a puppy?

    But it's impossible. The little dog should be over there at the cabin. It's far, far away from the cabin. The little dog is still injured and can't go so far...

    "Ouch!!!" The wolf howled from behind. Getting closer.

    You Sang and Mian Feng didn't dare to stop.

    A few minutes later...

    Two sweaty teenagers suddenly stopped and looked warily at the dark front.

    In front of him, he saw a large group of fire-bone crocodiles lying there in a majestic manner.

    This place is obviously far away from the river beach, but the Fire Bone Crocodile actually chased us here...

    Behind us are the Fengchi wolves, and in front are the Fire Bone crocodile group...

    You Sang and Mian Feng looked at each other, and the two of them suddenly turned to the right. Turn...

    "Hey, it's the little gecko..." The blue little hand stretched out towards the little gecko, but the two big brothers had already hugged her and ran to the other side.

    Lanlan watched the little geckos chasing after her. She quickly shouted to them: "Little gecko, go home. Don't chase Lanlan. Lanlan can't take you home. There are too many of you and Lanlan can't feed her." They got up..."

    Yousang wailed: "Auntie, do you still think they want to play with you? This is the Fire Bone Crocodile!"

    As Mianfeng escaped through the door, he couldn't help but rub the back of the little girl's head with his palm.

    Calling the extremely ferocious Fire Bone Crocodile a little gecko...she

    is still a cute little sister!

    "Roar! Roar!"

    Suddenly, the roar of a ferocious beast came from ahead...

    Yousang and Mianfeng stopped again. Mianfeng looked in the direction of the cry, and the sweat on his forehead mixed with blood flowed into He rubbed his neck and pursed his lips: "Rotten Heart Lion."

    This was the cry of the Rotten Heart Lion.

    "What the hell, why is there a Rot-Hearted Lion! That thing eats the contestants, but they don't chew every bite!"

    Yousang wiped his face, looked left and right, and pointed in the direction: "This way, this way ."

    The two of them turned and ran in another direction.

    While running, the wind suddenly began to blow in the forest, the tree shadows swayed, and countless leaves fell from the sky, like a light rain...

    Yousang and Mianfeng stopped again.

    "No." Yousang closed his eyes and used his five senses to feel carefully: "I heard the sound of branches spreading underground!"

    Mianfeng also felt it, and he immediately looked at the ground.

    The ground began to shake violently again, and the leaves in the sky fell loosely. Suddenly...

    with a "boom", several dense vines suddenly burst out of the ground!

    Yousang and Mianfeng immediately resisted with weapons. During the resistance, Yousang recognized these vines, and his voice became shrill: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are man-eating vines!

    " This thing almost killed him before! ! !

    "The vines of the man-eating tree?" The curved vines wrapped around the two teenagers like snakes. Mianfeng tried to cut them off with an invisible knife while avoiding them: "This is not a man-eating forest." It's not

    a man-eating forest. Where did it come from? Man-eating vine?

    "This is the man-eating vine. I won't admit it. I almost died in its hands! Twice!"

    Yusang was confident, and at this moment, more man-eating vines emerged from the ground.

    The next second...

    the two long knives were swiftly swept away by the tree vines. With a "puff" sound, Yousang's hand bones were pierced again, while Mianfeng's feet were already tightly tied by the tree vines. Then, the two of them They were rolled together and hung upside down.

    Mianfeng was still holding Lan Lan, but he was suddenly hung upside down, and his hands were immediately tightly wrapped. The little girl in his arms fell straight to the ground.

    Mianfeng's face changed drastically: "Blue..."

    The other word "blue" hadn't been shouted out yet.

    More than a dozen green vines suddenly came from all directions. They quickly gathered together and twisted into a huge green cloth, and then steadily caught the little girl who was about to fall.

    Mianfeng and Yousang were startled for

    a moment... Lanlan was turned upside down and lost weight, and then fell headfirst into the ground. Lanlan was still very scared, but her head fell to the ground, how painful it would be!

    But Lanlan's head didn't hit the ground. The soft tree vines hugged her. Lanlan lay on the tree vines. She looked around in confusion, and then she understood immediately.

    It's Uncle Dashu!

    Uncle Dashu must be protecting Lanlan!

    The little girl grabbed a piece of tree vine and said gratefully: "Thank you, Uncle Big Tree."

    The man-eating tree vine put the little girl on the ground, and Lanlan got up from the ground. As soon as she stood firm, she heard a "roar" in the distance. A sound.

    The little girl looked behind her and instantly saw a pair of red beast eyes that glowed coldly in the night.

    "Fuck, the Rotheart Lions are coming after you!" Yousang hung in the sky and screamed.

    Mianfeng also saw it, and the two immediately struggled hard!

    "Ouch!"

    After struggling for a few moments, a wolf howled, and their expressions changed drastically.

    Yousang shouted: "How come the Fengchi wolves are so fast!"

    Before he finished speaking, the sound of climbing sounded from a distance, and then, the mottled creatures, which were almost integrated with the earth, gradually approached.

    This time Yousang completely collapsed: "Fire! Bone! Crocodile! Group! Also! Chasing! Coming!"

    The two teenagers immediately mobilized all their mental power. After the battle just now and the escape, their mental power had already been strengthened. They were in the overload stage, but they had no choice but to mobilize their mental power. They had to break away from these man-eating vines that came from nowhere!

    Because, the little girl below still needs their protection!

    Lanlan, who doesn't really need the protection of her two big brothers, stood in the middle of the soft tree vines...

    The little girl first looked at the big cats on the left. The big cats were exactly the same as the ones she had seen before, and they were as furry as the ones she saw before. , very beautiful, the biggest big cat is followed by other big cats and kittens.

    Lanlan looked at the puppy at the middle door again. The puppy was standing in front of a group of smaller puppies. It had blue rags tied around its waist, and its eyes were as green as the most crystal clear. gem.

    Lan Lan finally looked at the little geckos on the far right. Each of the little geckos was very slim. Their legs were very short, but they climbed very fast.

    Lanlan looked at this, then this, and finally that.

    After a while, the little girl, who had been crying for a long time, suddenly burst out laughing.

    Lanlan looked at these very familiar little cuties, with a sweet smile on her wrinkled little face: "Why are you all here!"

    And almost at the moment when the little girl raised her smile, In an instant, Yaxing, who was originally restless and bumpy, with a storm about to come, suddenly calmed down...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 587 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
257K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
24.2K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...