Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

28

149 2 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 28 Chapter 28 (1/4)

Ye Ling was stunned for a moment, Feng Chilang was very aggressive; as soon as he raised his posture, the cold and murderous aura rushed towards him.

Its teeth bared, its back; its fur exploded instantly, revealing four claws; its front section revealed hard and sharp black nails.

Ye Ling frowned and held the cane aside: "How did you..."

Why does this wolf seem to...understand his words?

"Roar!" Feng Chilang suddenly shouted in a low voice. The voice was thick and full of fighting spirit.

Ye Ling frowned even more tightly and was about to stand up. Suddenly, he noticed something...

He turned around suddenly and saw that not far away, the trees were shaking slightly and quickly, and the sound of animal footsteps was coming from there.

There is a vicious beast nearby!

No wonder Feng Chilang suddenly became restless!

The depths of the dense forest were originally home to many ferocious beasts. However, Ye Ling stayed near the cabin and never went out. She originally thought that no ferocious beasts would approach.

Ye Ling stood up from the ground. He had lost his supply bag and had no weapons on him. He spent a whole day yesterday sharpening stones and whittling a few wooden arrows. Although the lethality was not great, it was better than nothing. .

Kick-kick-kick; the footsteps were getting closer and closer. Ye Ling was holding a cane in one hand and a wooden arrow in the other, fully prepared and ready.

At this time, Feng Chilang also walked out of the wooden house. His body tensed and he walked outside. Behind the clearing, his upper body was slightly pressed down, his eyes were cold. His eyes were dead, and he was staring at the trees. Ahead...

After a while, the footsteps got closer and closer, and then...

"Crack!" A round, furry, brown lion cub's head came out.

"Rotheart Lion!"

Ye Ling recognized the species of the little lion, and her breathing immediately stagnated.

It's actually the Heart-rotten Lion!

The Rotheart Lion is a high-level ferocious beast that lives in groups. If the cub appears, the adult lion will probably be nearby.

Ye Ling was fierce; as soon as she closed her eyes, it seemed that she had to run away immediately!

——

After Lan Lan left the cabin, she ran all the way to the place where she was separated from Brother Wei and Little Scorpion last night.

Yousang was taking a nap in the tree.

Hearing the sound, he became alert; he opened his eyes and looked into the distance.

In the early morning, the forest is filled with thick fog and twists and turns; the little girl is running quickly from this thick fog.

She was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I didn't pay attention last night. When I looked at her today, I saw that the clothes on her body were quite dirty. The small backpack she carried on her back was also very dirty. It's just that today's backpack seemed to be a little more bulging than yesterday. , I don’t know what else is inside.

"Big brother!" Lanlan ran to Yousang and lay down. Under the big tree, the little girl tried her best to raise her neck, and smiled sweetly on her little face. "I'm sorry, big brother, Lanlan is late. Big brother, you are here." It’s amazing, you can actually sleep on a tree. If Lanlan sleeps on a tree, she will definitely fall down.”

The little girl just saw her elder brother sleeping on a tree from a distance. When Lan Lan was a child, she also wanted to imitate the bird and sleep on the tree, but then she fell down. Fortunately, the big tree uncle caught her with soft fallen leaves. She, Lanlan, was not injured, but since then, her parents have not allowed Lanlan to climb trees alone.

Yousang supported the tree trunk with one hand and moved neatly; he jumped down and lightly hooked himself with his index finger; his bangs were casual; he raised his handsome man and his chin: "It's not a big deal."

Lan Lan still felt that her eldest brother was powerful, so she stared at his face again.

Yousang's tone suddenly became more arrogant. He touched his washed face and said, "I had too much blood on my body last night and it didn't look good. Now I look like my original self. It's normal for you to think I'm handsome." ;."

Lan Lan actually doesn't know what handsome is, but she still nods her head, smiles and cheers: "Big brother is so handsome!"

"Harmful." Yousang waved his hand towards the little girl and pointed to the bushes; Wan Mo Scorpion said: "Here, that broken scorpion didn't wake up last night. I don't know if he is dead."

Lan Lan quickly ran to the little scorpion, squatted down and checked the little scorpion's vital signs.

"No, the little scorpion is not dead." After Lanlan was sure, she went to check the little scorpion's injuries. Looking at it, Lanlan felt something was wrong: "Brother, what do you think Lanlan thinks, the herbs on the little scorpion? , a little less?”

【I know I know! I reported that at midnight last night, Yousang took a look at Wan Mo Scorpion and found that Wan Mo Scorpion's wound seemed to be real. The bleeding had stopped and his breathing was getting smoother. He stole Wan Mo Scorpion's herbs and went to them. He put it on himself! 】

[He is a person with 3S abilities, but he actually picks up ferocious beasts and uses second-hand herbs, which is simply inhumane and unscrupulous! 】

"Is it missing? Did it move around on its own and rub off?" Yousang crossed his arms and leaned against a tree trunk, telling lies without blinking an eye.

However, he still moved his left leg back. His ankle was still attached to the grass mud that he had pulled off from Wan Mo Scorpion. Don't mention it, 3s herbal medicine is 3s herbal medicine. This recovery ability is really; amazing. He had it early in the morning. After taking a look, my friend, not only has the bleeding stopped, but it seems to have started to grow new flesh.

Thinking like this, Yousang coughed again: "But I think its injury is quite serious; Lanlan, do you need to pick more flowers and plants? I don't think it's enough."

"Lanlan has already picked it, on the way here just now." Lanlan opened her small backpack and grabbed another handful of grass from it.

Chapter 28 Chapter 28 (2/4)

Yousang: "..."

Yousang immediately rushed over, picked up two small grasses and looked at them carefully.

Lush and energetic, the leaves are still stained with morning dew...

Yousang's hands began to shake again.

3s herb, real; 3s herb, fresh; 3s herb!

Unlike the few weeds he left behind last night, this one has just been picked and is still very vigorous!

Yousang's heart was beating wildly: "My God, Lanlan, where did you find so many 3... Forget it, if you don't talk about this, can you give me this! I know it's a bit presumptuous to say this... Then Rent, okay? I'll return it to you after the competition. You let me take these two plants with you, and I'll pay you the rent, okay?"

Lanlan: "?"

Lanlan was confused: "Big brother wants to...rent Xiaocao?"

[What the hell are you getting mad at again? 】

[It's over, it's over, the man-eating tree must have broken Sangsang's head last night! 】

[Sang Sang just said 3? What 3? Or did I hear wrongly? 】

Lanlan was a little suspicious: "Brother, do you also like to raise flowers and grass? Oh, that's okay. If you want to raise them, just take them. If Lanlan has any leftovers, that's enough."

Lanlan is very generous; she gave the two grasses to her elder brother.

Yousang's eyes immediately became hot!

What a good man!

Rich woman!

Although the You family is not a wealthy family, the You family also has a 3s herb. That 3s herb is the treasure of You's father. Among the children in the family, whoever dares to touch it will be broken!

Yousang held the two 3s herbs in his arms. He was moved and thanked Lanlan. Then he turned around and took out an empty water bottle from the supply bag. He cut the bottle open and poked a few at the bottom. He dug some soil into the hole, and Yousang cherished it. He planted the two 3s herbs in it and made a small 3s potted plant.

Yousang was satisfied; he admired his small potted plant, and then...

"Dong dong dong, dong dong dong..."

Violent; knocking sound suddenly sounded from behind him.

Yousang: "..."

Yousang stiffened his head and turned around, and then he saw that the little girl who didn't know how to show mercy at all started to smash the grass and mud again!

Yousang held his heart...

No matter how many times I watch it, I still feel it is horribly wasteful!

Lan Lan refilled the medicine for the little scorpion. When she saw that the little scorpion still had no signs of waking up, she took out a bottle of nutrient solution from her backpack and fed it into the little scorpion's mouth little by little.

After doing all this, Lanlan began to wait patiently.

But after waiting for another hour, Little Scorpion still showed no signs of waking up. Lanlan became more and more worried: "That shouldn't be the case, Little Scorpion; the injury is obviously getting better, why don't you wake up?"

Yousang was beside him, touching his little potted plant. When he heard the little girl's words, he said casually: "He himself has been injured. He has been in coma for six years before, and he may have to sleep for a few more years this time. "

Lan Lan was stunned and immediately looked at her elder brother: "Huh?"

Yousang looked at the little girl: "Don't you know? Don't your NPCs receive training before taking up their posts?"

With a slight cough, You Sang said: "The ten thousand demon scorpions are from the Hengsha Stone Forest; they met Su Mo during the competition six years ago. Su Mo seriously injured it, and it has been sleeping since then. , over there in the Hengsha Stone Forest; the soil has a healing effect on it. After six years, its injury has almost healed. But it was my unlucky thing. I woke it up yesterday. It knocked me out of the Hengsha Stone Forest yesterday. , chasing him into the dense forest, he is simply not human!"

Lan Lan blinked her eyes, seeking truth from facts; she corrected: "But big brother, little scorpion is not a human in the first place."

Yousang: "..."

Yousang waved his hand: "That's what I meant anyway..."

Lanlan stopped talking, she lowered her head and looked at Weakness; Little Scorpion again, and touched Little Scorpion's hard head with her little hand: "But, big brother, why does soil have a healing effect?"

Yousang didn't know either: "Because the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions are alien beasts in the desert. They were bred by the sand. Returning to the sand is naturally like going home. People use it anyway. The sand has no healing effect." Only Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions can do it.”

Lanlan frowned and thought for a while, then shook her head: "Then it's not the problem with the sand, it's the material content in the sand."

Yousang: "..."

Yousang looked at the little girl inexplicably.

Lan Lan analyzed it for her elder brother: "Brother, look, how are deserts formed? Deserts are caused by droughts and storms that invade at the same time. Land disasters occur in some areas that are extremely short of rainfall and have strong sunshine. Land, land After being too dry and causing cracks, the local soil will form stone soil, and when the storm blows away the nutritious material in the upper layer of stone soil, the soil below will be exposed. Rocks, rocks are washed over time, slowly; It will be desertified, and when the desertification reaches a certain level, it will become a desert."

"The desert has the most abundant content in the lower rocks. So if the little scorpions can be healed in the sand, it means that these lower rocks must be rich in some energy. This energy cannot be absorbed by other creatures, only the little scorpions It can be absorbed;, so what will this energy be?”

"Lanlan prefers that it is a natural mineral, but because the genetic profiles of various species are different, the current

Chapter 28 Chapter 28 (3/4)

In the past, only small scorpions had genes that could absorb this mineral without any hindrance. However, if one creature can absorb it, normally other creatures can also absorb it, but the methods may be different. "

After Lan Lan spoke, the little girl started to stare at the ground; the little scorpion was in a daze.

While in a daze, he muttered: "Little scorpions are extremely cold-resistant, drought-resistant, hunger-resistant and thirsty creatures. They will not die without drinking water or eating for a long time, so they like to live in the desert, where there are They; hotbed, big brother, you said that the little scorpions slept for six years, Lan Lan believed it, because they can indeed go without eating or drinking for such a long time, but their bodies will still heal themselves, Lan Lan feels very strange, why is this? "

The little girl raised her head again, looking expectantly. She looked at her side. The big brother said, "Brother, have you seen the little scorpion's hometown, Shatu? Are they any different from other places?"

Yousang: "..."

Yousang: "……………………"

Yousang had no idea what the little girl was talking about. He was a military academy student, and he studied command operations, mecha training, and close combat.

He doesn't know biology, let alone geography. Wouldn't it be a bit embarrassing if he said that he couldn't even understand the contents of the little girl's voice just now? One-tenth of the pile?

"Big brother?" Lanlan called softly and called again, her eyes dark and curious, and she blinked.

Yousang licked his lips and scratched his head: "What did you ask me just now?"

Lanlan repeated: "Big brother knows what's the difference between Little Scorpion's hometown, Shatu, and other places, Shatu?"

Yousang's eyes were dazed, and after a while, he finally answered bravely: "...It's not any different?"

Lanlan asked again: "Then what color is the sand?"

Yousang recalled: "...Yellow? Black? Black, yellow, black and yellow?"

Lanlan walked towards her eldest brother: "Isn't it golden? Normally; deserts and Gobi are all golden."

"Maybe it's golden? I didn't pay much attention..." Yousang had no position and immediately changed his mind.

Lanlan frowned: "Brother, have you ever touched the sand? Can you feel the water content in it?"

"Is the desert huge?"

“Are there other plants in there?”

"Do those plants have any properties?"

"Is there a lot of quicksand?"

"A lot of storms?"

"Average appearance; distribution... Hey, big brother, where are you going?"

Lanlan saw her elder brother suddenly leaving and called him quickly.

Yousang ran faster than a rabbit without looking back: "Go to the bathroom!"

[Hahahahaha I’m going to die laughing! You bastard, you just can’t answer the question, right? 】

[Lanlan can’t even answer these questions for me, how does she know so much? 】

[My baby Lanlan’s knowledge reserves are all used in such strange places... She is good at physics and geography, but she can’t even write the words "uncle" and "uncle", and she can’t even tell the difference. Wolf and dog! 】

[Hahaha, I always feel that Lanlan seems to know a lot, but also seems to know nothing...]

Yousang walked behind a bush, scratched his head and started spinning in circles.

While he was thinking about stalling for time and not going back yet, he was also thinking about how to deal with the little girl's constant problems when he went back.

Anyway, you can't admit that you don't know everything about it. This is related to the man's dignity!

After thinking for a few minutes, Yousang finally thought of something. He snapped his fingers and smiled on his face.

Returning to the place just now, You Sang sat down and said directly: "Lanlan, do you really want to know about Hengsha Stone Forest?"

The little girl nodded repeatedly: "Yeah, yeah, Lanlan wants to know what the healing substance is in the sand."

Lanlan had never seen anything like that on the Death Star; Shatu, I thought it was so strange and strange!

"Okay." Yousang raised two 3s herbs in his hand: "For the sake of you giving me this, I will take you to the Hengsha Stone Forest. Let's see with our own eyes whether it's over or not!"

"Eh?" Lanlan's eyes widened immediately, and then she hurriedly waved her hand: "You want to go to the desert? No, no, no, Lanlan has to go back to find Brother 0 and the puppy at night. Lanlan can't go that far; definitely go to the desert. It takes a long, long time to sit on the starship, Lanlan doesn’t want to leave Yaxing, Lanlan hasn’t met Dad Li yet!”

Yousang put his finger on the little girl's forehead and said, "It won't take that long. We're not going to Desert Star. The Hengsha Stone Forest is right next to the dense forest. I'll take you there and we'll be there in half a day."

Lanlan was shocked: "Ah?"

Yusang simply put the map in the supply bag; the map is in the low-level supply bag; the map is a simple map, and the high-level supply bag is in the high-level supply bag; the map is a detailed map. Of course, not every supply bag will have a map, but collect a few more Supply packs can always be found;.

Yousang unfolded the map and pointed it to the little girl: "Look, we are here now. This is a dense forest. The Hengsha Stone Forest is next to it, and then above the Hengsha Stone Forest is the Beacon Forest, and the top is the Devouring Beach. , and further down there is..."

Yousang kept talking and reading, and at the end, he pointed to the map; the edge area: "Up to here, we are already at the Tejiaozhou Mountains; at the end, beyond that is the edge of Yaxing."

Lanlan is crazy; looking at this densely packed map, her small mouth is slightly open, like black grapes; her big eyes are always in the dense forest and Hengsha Stone Forest.

Chapter 28 Chapter 28 (4/4)

Look at this border: "Brother, what's here?"

"Here?" Yousang thought for a moment: "There is a small river with Fire Bone Crocodiles in it, and then there is nothing else; it is dangerous."

Lan Lan muttered: "Isn't it right? How can it be so close to each other? Two areas, one side is forest and the other side is desert? Isn't there even a buffer area in the middle? Lan Lan has never seen such a strange terrain..."

Yousang leaned to the side and leaned against the tree trunk: "What's weird about this? This is how it is in Tejiao Prefecture. I heard that there was a crustal movement in Yaxing hundreds of years ago, and then Tejiao Prefecture became what it is now. That’s it, and then the number of strange beasts and plants increased overnight.”

It is precisely because of the variety and peculiarity of the Tejiaozhou region, as well as the high level and variety of mutated animals and plants here, that this place was finally selected by the officials as the deadly training ground and competition venue.

"Crustal movement?" Lanlan muttered softly.

Yousang urged: "Lanlan, are you going to Hengsha Stone Forest?"

Lanlan is a little cautious...

She asked in a low voice: "Really, it only takes half a day to come back? Then Lanlan can go home at night, right?"

Yousang said with determination: "Of course you can, I'm here."

Lanlan was shy; a smile immediately appeared on her little face: "Thank you, big brother! Big brother, you are the best!"

Yousang was a little flattered by the little girl's support, and said casually: "Then pack up, let's go directly."

Lanlan hurriedly supported the ground and stood up. She patted the mud on her clothes, walked to the side of the little scorpion, put her small backpack back on her back, then touched the smooth head of the little scorpion and said gently: "Little Scorpion, Lanlan and Big Brother are going to take you home."

Yousang: "..."

Yousang: “…………”

Yousang stiffened; he looked over there and began to fix the wound of Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions; the little girl's throat was dry...

No way, this little girl doesn’t know how to do it, why should she bring this thing with her?

ten minutes later.

Lan Lan was walking in front with a small backpack and a small potted plant in her hands. She had a well-behaved look on her face.

From time to time, she would look back and wait for the next step; Big Brother.

Yousang wants to die now.

If I had known better, I would have taken the little girl to Hengsha Stone Forest instead of boasting about Haikou.

He is now carrying his own supply bag on his chest, and carrying a huge Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions on his back. He is walking through the forest with his body bent like a cheap laborer, carrying a mountain on his back.

"Big brother, are you tired? Do you want to take a rest?" Lanlan unscrewed the cap of the water bottle, raised her little hand high, and fed the water to her big brother.

Yousang was struggling; he bent down to hold the mouth of the bottle, and after taking a sip of water, he took a deep breath, lifted the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions up on his back, and said hoarsely: "No, walk faster."

Lanlan tightened the bottle cap and bit her lip: "Big brother, Lanlan can make a small cart, so that big brother doesn't have to carry it so hard. Little Scorpion is a little fat, and big brother is too tired."

Yousang doesn't want to talk anymore, making a car? You can either use your NPC authority now and bring out a car, or you can leave quickly.

What can the car do? Are there wheels in this forest?

Originally, she wanted to use round stones as wheels and splicing; wooden strips as car seats; Lanlan saw that her big brother was walking faster and faster, so she hurriedly chased her with her short legs, and she did not dare to let her big brother wait. It was too hard for her elder brother to wait for her, and Lanlan didn't want to trouble her.

Because he knew that there were fire-bone crocodiles on the main road from the dense forest to Hengsha Stone Forest, Yousang led the way. He took a long detour and climbed into the Hengsha Stone Forest from the other side of the mountains.

The mountain wall was not very high, so Yousang carried the little girl up first, and then came down to carry the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions.

It was not until almost three o'clock in the afternoon that they arrived at the edge of Hengsha Stone Forest.

Lan Lan looked at the large black and yellow desert in front of her. She frowned slightly and reached out directly on the ground to grab a handful of sand.

Yousang was so exhausted that he was sweating profusely. He never expected that just yesterday he was chased from here to the dense forest by Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions, and today he would have to carry Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions back step by step from the dense forest.

back! Come back! Come!

Yousang directly threw the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions onto the sand, then sat down, paralyzed and motionless.

He is still injured!

If it weren't for the 3S ability user's physical talent, he would have died of exhaustion on the road!

Yousang fell to the ground and looked at the sand carefully. The little girl raised her head and asked, "What did you see?"

Lan Lan suddenly raised her head at this moment. She looked at her elder brother seriously, and then said word by word: "Brother, do you know the source of the alienated pathogen?"

Yousang frowned: "What the hell?"

Lanlan raised her hands; the little girl had a clear pair of sand; her eyes were full of bright light: "All things are mutually reinforcing each other. Although dark matter is the overlord of the universe, it is not without natural enemies; Lanlan felt that Lanlan Lan seems to have a way to prevent Dark Matter from bullying people like this again."

Copyright © 2021 Shuquge

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
11.4K 141 13
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265501/ Author: Mu Nanyi Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-26 Latest: Chapter 123 Finale (2) Through rebirth finished...
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...