Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

25

156 2 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 25 Chapter 25 (1/4)

【! ! ! 】

【Ah ah ah it’s blue! Isn’t it blue? I saw the word "blue"! 】

[Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu isn't this place the last place where Hu Qingchen stayed before he retired from the competition? So Lan Lan has been here after Hu Qingchen retired. She thought her uncle would come back? In the end, she couldn't wait for her uncle anymore, so she left a note before leaving? 】

【She is so;, I cried to death! 】

[I don’t care, I don’t care, let me take a closer look at me first; what did Lanlan write... Well, what does "oo" mean? 】

[After reading through it two or three times, I found that...forget it, I'll read through it again...]

[What’s wrong, what’s wrong, our blue writing is not good? Lanlan is only four years old and can write so many words. She is awesome; okay! Although these sentences are a bit nonsense, she can write her own name. Look at how standard she writes the word "blue"! She is simply a genius! 】

[Yes, yes, Lanlan is a genius! Sangsang, you actually want to copy the Common Chinese dictionary a hundred times, you damn devil! 】

[So if Sangsang comes earlier, you can meet Lanlan? Wuwuwu, Sangsang, why are you so useless! 】

Yousang became more and more angry as he stared at the note. He was about to pick up a stone and mark his homework on the note when he suddenly heard something familiar; movement came from behind.

Turning his head, a sinister and huge creature came into view!

"Damn it, brother, you're here. I've been waiting for you here for a long time!" Yousang rushed up to him when he saw it. Wan Mo Scorpion used his hand to hit Wan Mo Scorpion's eyes with a stone, and then ran away!

Passionate; the chase is going on at night; in the dense forest, fiercely.

——

Lanlan has walked deep into the forest.

"Eh?" The little girl suddenly heard something coming from behind.

She turned back, confused, her eyes looking back and forth in the dark woods.

It was sultry; there was no wind at all in the woods, and there was no movement at all, but Lan Lan clearly heard footsteps and calls just now...

Holding onto the shoulder strap of her small backpack tightly, Lanlan swallowed and backed away cautiously.

At the same time, the uncle's words came to the little girl's mind again - that forest was called the Ten Man Forest, and there were ten people in the forest who were harming people. They killed many people.

Blue is creepy.

The little girl panicked; muttering to herself: "No, don't kill Lanlan... Lanlan is a good child... Lanlan never does bad things... Lanlan just walked out of the woods because of the shortcut... Lanlan... Lanlan won’t dare to do it next time…”

To the end, the little girl became more and more frightened. She turned around and ran deeper into the forest!

——

Yousang was being chased by the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions and was reaching his limit.

He climbed up a big tree, hugged the trunk tightly, and looked down to bear grudges; Scorpion shouted: "Brother, if you do this again, I won't be polite!"

Yousang pointed forward. From his position, he could just see less than a kilometer directly ahead. In the distance, there was an extremely huge, extremely majestic, towering tree.

That tree has a name that scares all the contestants: the Man-Eating Tree.

Yousang warned Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions: "See, it's right there, the dense forest; the center point, the cannibal forest. You made me anxious, so I ran over there!"

Below, the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpion is very huge. Its front two forepaws are purple and fluorescent, and its back and tail are embedded with a black tail stinger.

It has eight legs, each of which is squirming independently at this time. It has a pair of protruding eyes. It looks gloomy and looks up. Yousang, matched with its shrug, and its mouthparts, seem to want to take this thing right away. Humanity is devoured.

"What are you looking at? I said; did you hear me?" Yousang was angry and provocative.

"Click."

Answered him, it was the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions that were moving; the front claws of the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions were huge; with one claw of the pliers, a gap was cut into the tree trunk... The big tree shook immediately, and Yousang almost fell down.

"Okay, we can't discuss it, right? Then we'll die together. If you have the guts, keep chasing!"

Yousang jumped down from the tree and rushed towards the man-eating tree. Ten thousand demon scorpions naturally caught up behind him.

Soon, they arrived at the man-eating tree;

Almost as soon as he approached this place, Yousang sensed the danger.

There are no insects or birds here, as if nothing alive can appear alive in the man-eating forest.

Behind him, thousands of demon scorpions were chasing after him. Yousang gritted his teeth and stepped into the open space in the center of the cannibal forest.

Almost at the same time, Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions, who were chasing death, suddenly stopped.

Yousang held up his knees and gasped for air. He stood at the edge of the clearing and looked outside the clearing; Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions wiped his head; Khan shouted angrily: "Come on, keep coming in and break your head! Are you afraid now?"

The Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions were huge; their bodies were pacing back and forth on the spot, and they seemed to be very anxious. Under their eyes, their mouthparts shrank crazily, and suddenly, they were sharp; their front paws were swung into the air, with a "click" sound, and they were incompetently furious; they were chopped off. On the treetop, a section sticks out; branch.

"What are you doing cutting down trees? Come and chop me down!" Yousang pointed to his own neck: "Cut it here, why don't you come and chop me down? Don't you like it?"

[Mockery, just laugh, you won’t die; just keep laughing. 】

【This small stock

Chapter 25 Chapter 25 (2/4)

People are motivated; if I were a scorpion, I would scratch his blood all over my body to let him know that society is dangerous! 】

[It can be seen that Sangsang is really being chased and defeated, but as I say, it is better to leave the cannibal forest as soon as possible. This is not a joke;. 】

[Exactly, why did you really run into the cannibal forest? You were so angry that you really didn’t want your life. 】

Yousang relied on the man-eating tree to intimidate and spat wildly at the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions.

Although the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions did not understand what this human said, how could it give up when its prey was so close in front of its eyes? It wanted to step forward several times, but it shrank back because of fear.

The more fearful Ten Thousand Scorpions become, the crazier Yousang becomes, until...

Sharp, man-eating branches and vines spread from the grass. They are sharp, sharp, and have eyes; heading in a certain direction.

Although Yousang was scolding the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions, he also paid attention to the movement of the man-eating tree at all times.

Sensing the danger; the aura was approaching, Yousang moved almost immediately!

But he was still slow. The man-eating tree was more than just a simple 3s mutant plant. It was a 3s plant. It didn't mean that its ability was only 3s, but that in the current interstellar force value rankings, the highest was only 3s.

The man-eating tree exists; it has been too long, it is more alive than the dense forest; it has been longer, and it is fierce; when the branches are stabbed like sharp swords, the youth is young; the person with 3s ability cannot even dodge; there is no chance, he is stabbed accurately; The ankle was pierced, and the entire foot bone was immediately covered in blood.

"Well……"

Yousang groaned, and he pulled out the best weapon he had obtained, a B-level Aries knife.

The blade also carries the energy aura of the mutated Four Dream Sheep.

Yousang slashed at the branch that pierced him.

Thin and soft;, like a hemp rope; the branch collided violently with the Aries blade, and then...

The blade was broken, but the branch was intact. This B-level short knife instantly became a piece of scrap metal.

"Depend on!"

Yousang immediately took out another weapon!

While he was chopping branches, he was pulling his legs out!

A person with 3S abilities has a very strong tolerance for trauma. If a laser cannon hit him now, he might not feel so much pain, but this is not a laser cannon, this is a man-eating branch piercing his ankle; At the same time, this branch was already rapidly sucking blood from him.

Yousang used all his mental power to resist, but it only slowed down the man-eating tree's feeding speed.

[Holy shit, shit, shit! You should be punished for being a prodigal! I just said you can't play like this in the cannibal forest, this is a cannibal tree! 】

[The man-eating tree turns out to be so ferocious. Why did I think ten seconds ago that the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions were so good at catching up and scratching him? What's so scary about this man-eating tree? Am I crazy for not thinking man-eating trees are scary? ? ? 】

[Before, you are indeed crazy. Have you not seen the video on StarNet that the man-eating tree went crazy and massacred the entire dense forest? Do you know how many people died in that game? It’s not about quitting, it’s about dying! Before they had time to retire, their hearts were penetrated by the man-eating tree, and then they became the man-eating tree; nutrients! From then on, who participates in the race, but walks around the man-eating tree;? 】

[No, the previous sister; the meaning should be that, as far as the past few days were concerned, the man-eating tree seemed to be quite easy to talk to;...]

[Is the man-eating tree easy to talk to? Is it too early for you to dream? 】

[Well, sister, you may have been in Yousang; you haven’t gone out to the live broadcast room. You can check the hot searches. The man-eating tree has indeed not hurt anyone in the past few days...]

Human blood; the smell stimulates the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions; sense of smell, it is greedy; it wants to devour the human beings in front of it.

It felt that the human's energy was greatly weakening. If it didn't go up to grab a bite, it would chase it all day long and might not even be able to get a mouthful of soup!

Animals all have hunting instincts. While feeling the terrifying and intimidating power of the man-eating tree, the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions are greedy for the food right next to their mouths.

Finally, the desire for food defeated his reason, and the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions pounced on him.

Because the blood was sucked, Yousang's face became very pale, but after seeing the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions approaching, his eyes lit up with electricity. The giant pliers were close in front of him. Yousang grabbed the pliers and moved his body. The shape moved and pulled; at the same time, he used the fierce pliers to cut the branch on his leg.

The branches snapped, but soon, other branches and vines in the grass swarmed in...

You Sang's heart was in his throat. He avoided and ran towards the outside of the cannibal forest.

There are more and more vines spreading from under the man-eating mother tree, and the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions' two front paws are caught in the vines. It is a hard, 3S-level alien beast. Its outer shell can be easily pierced by a branch.

"squeak!!!"

The Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions were in great pain, but even more so; the man-eating tree vines had climbed up and densely wrapped it up.

Yousang looked ugly and slender; his figure was almost swarmed; he was dodging left and right under the attack of tree vines.

"Stab!" One of them dodged without haste, and a branch finally pierced him; the other leg was pierced.

Faced with two prey, the man-eating tree did not want to let them go.

Yousang was dragged back again. He poured spiritual power into his hands and fought against the trees and vines that tried to wrap him up, but soon, both of his hands were controlled!

At the same time, there was a "poof" without any warning, and a tree vine pierced his chest from his back vest.

Chapter 25 Chapter 25 (3/4)

Weared him; body.

Yousang looked at the bloody branch tips emerging from his chest, and the blood all over his body instantly turned cold.

"Squeak! Squeak!" Wan Mo Scorpion finally cut a few vines.

It dragged almost half of its body into a state of disarray and escaped from the cannibal forest!

The man-eating tree once again spread out its vines to chase the escaped prey. At the same time, other vines had already wrapped the other prey tightly, and it was slowly absorbing the human essence and blood. The vines were densely packed. In the middle, non-stop; there are humans; blood drips out.

【Fuck fuck fuck fuck! ! Help! ! ! Yusang is dying! 】

[What to do, what to do, like this; strangled, sucked dry in a moment! 】

[This man-eating tree is so perverted. A 3S ability user and a 3S ferocious beast are like two toys in front of it, just let it squeeze and crush it! 】

["Yousang died"; hot search, it has reached the first place on Star Network, and there are many people in the comments gloating about the misfortune; people, what is going on with these netizens! 】

[It’s not surprising that Yusang’s family conditions are average. After he was tested for his 3S ability, he was personally selected by the president. The president hoped that he could assist the prince in the future, so he has been training him. If Yusang died in the training ground, it would be equivalent to Many people will be happy to hear that the prince has lost a big support, especially the rebels. 】

[Yes;, many rebels in the comments are setting the pace. In fact, Yusang should have quit the game immediately when his first leg was pierced by the man-eating tree. He hesitated, thinking that he could run away, and later his hands were pierced. The trees and vines were holding each other tightly, and he couldn't touch the button. He couldn't retreat even if he wanted to. It was really a case of blind confidence. What a pity. 】

——

"Crash." The chair scraped against the ground; the sound resounded in the spacious and delicate office.

The presidential secretary looked at the live broadcast room and was about to be swallowed up by the man-eating tree; Yusang suddenly stood up.

The other secretaries in the secretary's office looked over and asked their leaders with their eyes, what's going on?

Without saying a word, the presidential secretary walked out of the secretary's office and knocked on another grand, deep wooden door opposite.

"Come in." The voice of the President came from inside.

The presidential secretary pushed the door open and then closed the door with his backhand. The expression on his face was no longer the same as before. He was calm and composed: "Sir, sir... something happened to Yusang..."

Being engaged in official business; the middle-aged man raised his head.

Already over three hundred years old, Mr. President, he leaned heavily on the comfortable office chair. On the backrest, he frowned: "Secretary You, please speak slowly."

Secretary You saw what he had just seen; he said again, his eyes were a little flustered, You Sang is the youngest in their family; the younger brother, originally thought that he was well-informed and knowledgeable; his character, even if he entered the "Deadly Training Ground", he would not show off, knowing when Time to quit.

but now……

Secretary You's voice was trembling, and he took two steps forward: "Sir, could you please contact the God of Storms to ask if that little girl... is the little girl who is loved by the man-eating tree..."

The president raised his hand to interrupt Secretary You's words, he opened his own light brain and immediately called Baoshen.

It’s not that no one answered the communication this time. After a few rings, Baoshen Liangliang’s tone came from over there: “Say.”

The president lowered his voice: "Can you contact your daughter?"

The God of Thunder made a strange sound and sneered: "I'm still looking for someone in more than thirty fucking live broadcast rooms, where can I contact her!"

As soon as the words of the god of violence came out, Secretary You's heart fell to the bottom!

"But..." the violent god said again.

Secretary You instantly raised his hopes again.

"I know what you want to do with Lanlan. In fact, it doesn't have to be so complicated. You are the president. You just give the order and ask them to bring Yusang out. Manual intervention is manual intervention. For those with level 3S abilities, one less person will die. , it is indeed a pity.”

When Secretary You heard this, the light in his eyes dimmed again.

Seeing the President sitting there in silence, he smiled bitterly in his heart. Secretary You bowed to his immediate boss and exited the office.

Secretary You has assisted the president for more than ten years. He knows how serious and fair the president is and his character. Today, even if the prince is killed, the president would not be able to say this.

Because it is the prince's own choice. The young man should be prepared to bear the consequences from the moment he decides to enter the "Fatal Training Ground".

In "Deadly Training Ground", the key lies in the word "training".

Harsh to the point of perversion, torture, and washing out, it must be the toughest and most outstanding flower.

Those children voluntarily participated in the "Deadly Training Ground", some may do it to become famous, but most of them do it to become stronger.

Accept the most painful test and pass the most demanding life-and-death line.

Become a strong person; the road is always full of thorns.

You don't have to go to the competition, but if you go, you will only have one chance to regret it.

If you cannot grasp the only opportunity to withdraw from the competition, you should know what the result will be.

Secretary You closed the office door; for a moment, you could still hear the external broadcast; from the other end of the communicator, the voice of the God of Thunder: "He is a 3S level ability user. He uses all his mental power. Even if he is wrapped in a man-eating tree, he will not If you are about to die, you can at least survive for ten minutes. These ten minutes are enough for you to issue that order, Mr. President."

The door was completely closed, Secretary You's thumb brushed the corner of his eye;

Chapter 25 Chapter 25 (4/4)

Moist, straight back to yourself; inside the office.

——

Lanlan felt that the ten people were about to catch up!

She heard behind her; the footsteps were getting closer!

Lanlan couldn't help but speed up her escape, but her calves were short and she ran too fast, so she fell to the ground with a "pop".

The small body fell into the dead branches of the Chrome Man, Lanlan's mouth was flat, and when he got up, he saw his bleeding palms.

The little girl felt wronged; her eyes were red, she wiped her face with the back of her hand, rubbed her little hand on her clothes, and was about to continue running...

"Squeak! Squeak!" There was a strange loud noise from behind, which startled her.

Lan Lan was frightened. When she turned around, she saw an ugly little scorpion digging at the ground with its pincers, running towards her like crazy!

The little scorpion seems to be being chased by someone...

Could it be those ten people!

Lanlan opened her eyes wide and looked behind the little scorpion, but saw no one, only a few long branches swinging on the ground.

"Hey, why are the branches moving?" Lan Lan felt very strange. She wanted to take a closer look, but she saw that the branches were buried in the grass and suddenly disappeared.

"Ah?" Lanlan stood on tiptoes: "Did Lanlan see it wrong? There are no branches again?"

"Bang!" Just when Lanlan was still focusing on the little scorpion, the one in front had been running. The little scorpion suddenly sank and fell to the ground.

The Ten Thousand Demon Scorpion's physical strength has reached its limit, and he made a hard and squeaking sound from his mouthparts. He whimpered, and pus and blood flowed all the way from his limbs and tail.

Lanlan stood a little far away, and she was a little at a loss; she looked at the little scorpion that fell to the ground.

"You...what's wrong with you?" Lanlan asked cautiously.

The scorpion has a pair of convex, flat round eyes, tightly looking forward; humans.

If it still has the strength, it would like to eat this human being to replenish its own energy.

But its body was in too much pain and it was no longer suitable for hunting. Even if it forced its body to kill the human, the human would run away. Just like the previous human, it ran far away and it had a hard time chasing it.

It can't run that far anymore, it doesn't have that many legs...

"Squeak--" shrill and shrill; the cry became weaker and weaker, and the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpion's front paws gently moved; it wanted to stand up and leave.

He can no longer hunt humans, but humans can hunt him. If he doesn't run away, this human will definitely kill him.

Already it feels death; the breath is getting closer.

"You, please stop moving, you're bleeding..." Lanlan actually didn't want to stay in the forest anymore. She wanted to go back to the cabin quickly. This forest is very dangerous, and there are ten bad guys!

But Lan Lan can't just leave. Little Scorpion obviously needs help, and Lan Lan can help it.

After hesitating for a while, the little girl walked over quietly...

"Squeak!!!" Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions immediately roared, trying to scare away the enemy!

Lanlan's ears were buzzing from the yelling, and she was a little nervous. She felt that Little Scorpion didn't seem to like her. The little girl tried her best to explain:

"Don't be afraid, little scorpion. Lanlan is not a bad person. Lanlan knows the other scorpions who look very similar to the little scorpion. They live in the desert. The warden's father said they are called 'giant scorpions'. The warden's father said Every time when patrolling to the desert, Lanlan will meet with the Scorpions, and the Scorpions even gave Lanlan a tail needle, Lanlan will show it to you."

Lanlan took off her small backpack and took out a strange-looking pencil from it.

"This is a pen made of scorpion tail needles. Handmade is the best. Dad Yun made it for Lanlan. Look, it's still red. Isn't it nice to look at?"

Red tail needles and giant scorpions are unique products of the Death Star. They are secondary mutation level 3s poisonous beasts that contain a large amount of highly toxic poisons in their bodies.

Weak; Wan Mo Scorpion saw the red tail needle and subconsciously shrank back.

It is fear engraved in the blood, although it does not know the owner of this tail needle.

Lanlan put the pencil back into her backpack: "So you see, Lanlan is Scorpion; good friend, little Scorpion, don't be afraid of Lanlan, let Lanlan look at your legs..."

The Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpion continued to retreat. After retreating two or three meters, its body was completely exhausted and could no longer move. It was oblate in shape; its eyes were slightly closed, and the figure of the human in front of it gradually became blurred. Finally, it lost consciousness... …

Seeing that the little scorpion was motionless, Lan Lan quickly walked over. After noticing that the little scorpion still had vital signs, Lan Lan began to check the little scorpion's injuries.

I need the kind that can stop bleeding; Xiaocao, and...

Lanlan thought for a moment, then suddenly stood up and ran towards the cannibal forest.

Lan Lan remembers that when she built an awning, in front of the open space, there was a kind of thing that could help little scorpions; little flowers!

Copyright © 2021 Shuquge

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.2K 191
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218412/ Author: Italian Goose Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-19 Latest: Chapter 214 After the heroine...
301K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
76.1K 405 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...