Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

24

169 2 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 24 Chapter 24 (1/4)

"What is mental power? Mental power is a huge evolution of human beings. The higher the level of mental power, the better the performance of people in terms of intelligence, physical strength, speed, five senses, etc. When mental power reaches the 3s level, Our eyes can see things that cannot be seen with the naked eye, such as matter and energy bodies."

"However, mental power is not omnipotent; it is powerful; at the same time, it is also very fragile. Once the mental power is overused, or the mental power is traumatized, and medication is not taken in time to treat it, then the mental power will easily fall into the root of the disease, and it will occur from time to time; It’s a headache, it’s called a mental riot, just like your dad Kus.”

"Actually, the principle of mutated ferocious beasts and mutated plants is the same. Their mutation is also a kind of evolution. If they overuse their abilities, they will also cause serious mental sequelae. It's just that they are not as tolerant as humans. Strong, once injured, they may die directly."

"Lanlan, the universe is very big, and any species is small in front of the universe; whether it is humans, animals, or plants, any outsider who wants to survive in this interstellar must pay a price;," Dark matter "is the overlord of the universe. It can accept outsiders to enter the world, but we must abide by its rules. It helps us evolve. At the same time, it also puts shackles on our brains."

Lanlan was holding her in pain; her uncle, the tip of his nose was red, and tears were falling down.

Lanlan thought of what Dr. Val's father said to her when Kusi's father had a headache.

At that time, Lan Lan was young and couldn't understand many words.

Although Lanlan doesn't quite understand it now... Lanlan knows that her uncle and Kusi's father are the same; they were both bullied by the dark matter, so they would have headaches from time to time, so much that they wanted to hit the wall.

The Dark Matter is really a super bad, super bad; bad thing.

Blue really hates it!

Hu Qingchen felt that his hallucinations were getting worse.

It was so serious that he actually couldn't feel the pain caused by the mental violence...

Is it numb? Have you lost the feeling of pain?

Or maybe his weak brain damage has deteriorated into a strong one, and the strong damage is this state of unconsciousness?

Fear; emotions assaulting him; sanity...

Hu Qingchen knew that he could not delay any longer. If he did not withdraw from the competition, he might really become a useless person.

"Lan...Lanlan..." The boy was skinny; his fingers were soft and soft as he grabbed his niece; Hu Qingchen's eyes were red and blood dripping from his small hands: "Uncle, I have to leave first..."

Walk?

Lanlan doesn't understand: "Uncle, uncle, where are you going? Lanlan will take you there!"

Hu Qingchen smiled bitterly.

At the same time, he felt that his brain was unusually awake at this time.

Even if he was in a mental riot and took the healing potion immediately, he would not be able to regain consciousness so quickly. His current state was extremely abnormal.

Hu Qingchen thought of a word - returning to the light.

His breathing became rapid: "Uncle is going to treat a disease... Lanlan, don't be afraid... Find a place to hide... Someone will pick you up soon... You shouldn't be in the training ground... Uncle is going Please ask them...they will definitely take you out..."

"Uncle, uncle, what are you talking about? Where are you taking Lanlan to?"

Lanlan is very confused. She still has to take care of her brother 0, and she also has to send the puppy to find its mother. Where will her uncle take her?

"Be good... wu wu wu..." Hu Qingchen cried so hard that he couldn't breathe. While crying, he touched his wrist with trembling fingers, Guang Nao.

He couldn't feel the pain, he really couldn't feel it, it was so strange, so strange, he might really be dying...

[...What, I want to know what is going on? I see how this Hu Qingchen is still quite sober; ah? His current state doesn't even look like a mental riot...]

[He did have a mental riot at the beginning. I am very familiar with that symptom. My family members have this symptom. But now, why do I feel that he has recovered? 】

[It is impossible to recover without medicine;. 】

[Yes, there is absolutely no way he can recover without medicine, and you can see that he is still preparing to quit the game; does this mean that he may just be holding back? I didn’t expect that an S-level ability user could be so strong and endure such mental violence and severe pain. I began to admire him! 】

His finger finally pressed the exit button. Almost at the same time, he heard a "crash", and in his mind, a huge protective mecha suddenly shot out. Hu Qingchen only had time to shout "Blue" one last time. "Blue", metal; mechas have already surrounded him.

Lanlan was pushed back by the mecha's airflow.

The little girl didn't stand firm and fell to the ground. She heard her uncle calling her, but when Lanlan looked up, her uncle was no longer in front of her.

The fire exploded and shot up into the sky. Lanlan looked at the sky and saw only the thing holding her uncle flying into the sky. With a whoosh, it disappeared without a trace...

Lanlan: "..."

Lanlan: "???"

Lanlan was stunned, she was at a loss; she looked at the sky, her lips pursed for a long time, and then she uttered two words: "Uncle, uncle?"

Where is her uncle?

She is so big, and her uncle is so big...

Turn into a mecha and fly away!

Chapter 24 Chapter 24 (2/4)

——

"Quick, prepare the inhibitor!"

"Stretcher, stretcher, where's the ambulance? Come over here!"

"Hu Qingchen, Hu Qingchen, can you hear us? Adjust the treatment cabin to twenty degrees, Hu Qingchen, Hu Qingchen..."

"I...can hear it." A choked voice came from the skinny young man's mouth.

"It's okay that I still have a sense of autonomy." "Fatal Training Match": The treating doctor on the field just breathed a sigh of relief when his wrist was grabbed by a bone-like hand.

His face was full of tears; the young man was miserable; he begged him: "Doctor... my niece is still in there... please take her out... she will be in danger;..."

The doctor is tasked with treating and eliminating the contestants at any time, so he naturally pays attention to the situation in each live broadcast room. Of course, he also knows that a little Lanlan accidentally broke into the training ground.

The doctor said casually: "Don't worry about this matter, Lanlan. Dad has almost demolished the organizer's headquarters. If the superiors agree, she will be taken out at any time. What matters now is your own body. You How do you feel now? Where does it hurt the most?"

Lan Lan; Dad?

Speaking of which, Hu Qingchen hasn't asked who his sister was married to; Lanlan...

Thinking that his brother-in-law was also worried about Lanlan's safety, Hu Qingchen felt a little more relaxed. After all, he was only a teenager, and he was definitely not as thoughtful as adults in doing things.

However, I don’t know what kind of person my brother-in-law is... I don’t know if my sister is outside the stadium...

Hu Qingchen's heart beat very fast at the thought of seeing his sister soon.

"The patient's heart rate is unstable, but the treatment cabin; the scanner did not scan the head; the rioting lesions..." the little nurse said anxiously beside him.

The doctor frowned and looked at the scanner, then turned to the ridiculously thin boy in the treatment cabin: "Hu Qingchen, where is your pain the most? We haven't found the lesion. The riot factor may be hidden. Can you judge the location of the pain yourself?"

Hu Qingchen came to his senses after hearing the doctor's words. He was weak and raised his hand, pointing at his own head: "Here..."

"Where is this place? Be specific."

Hu Qingchen pointed to a location.

After the doctor finished reading, his brows furrowed even more tightly: "What kind of pain is it?"

Hu Qingchen felt it: "It was like his scalp exploding; that kind of pain..."

doctor:"……"

The doctor took a deep breath: "Your scalp has exploded. Didn't you scratch the alopecia areata yourself and leave a trauma? I'm asking you besides the skin trauma, where does it hurt? Where does it hurt in the brain!" "

Hu Qingchen was a little confused. He opened his mouth twice and then said, "My brain doesn't hurt..."

doctor:"……"

Hu Qingchen swallowed: "It's me, I seem to be numb from the pain and can't feel the pain anymore..."

"Have you lost your sense of pain?" The doctor immediately told the nurse: "Turn up the treatment scale."

Then, the doctor pulled another instrument from the ambulance and put it on Hu Qingchen's forehead. While observing the data, his expression became worse and worse: "The active riot factor is still not detected. Do you feel any discomfort now?"

Hu Qingchen thought for a while: "No."

"There's no pain or discomfort. Are you kidding me? I'm telling you, it's your own fate. You don't care about it. No one can help you!" The doctor was obviously a little angry.

"..." How dare Hu Qingchen speak?

Finally, the doctor used some other methods to test, but the test results were still inconclusive.

Hu Qingchen was about to get angry again when he saw the doctor. He was careful and asked: "Is there anyone like me who has been in this situation before?"

"No!" The doctor answered without thinking, but then he calmed down and spoke softly.

"There are two possibilities for your current situation. First, the riot factor in your mental power has undergone a secondary mutation, so we cannot detect it with instruments. It exists, and you can't feel it. If it is true, , this will be a major discovery in the history of interstellar medicine."

Hu Qingchen was nervous and asked: "What about the second one?"

The doctor said: "You are not sick at all, you are pretending to be sick."

Hu Qingchen: "..."

Hu Qingchen was about to cry: "Why am I pretending to be sick?"

He has been at the training ground for more than fifty days, and he even met his niece there. He pretended to be sick and quit the game voluntarily because of his brain failure.

The doctor also felt that the second guess was unreasonable. He hesitated and said to the driver: "Let's drive to the hospital."

If these instruments cannot detect the condition in the ambulance, then you have to wait until you return to the hospital for a detailed full-body examination.

The driver pressed the button and was about to start the engine. Unexpectedly, at this moment, there was some commotion ahead...

Soon, the crowd dispersed, and everyone saw a middle-aged man holding a cigarette, leading a group of armed men, and a young man walking in from outside the exit of the event.

These people looked carefree, not like serious people, arrogant and looked like rebels on patrol.

The keen staff immediately contacted the National Defense Forces, but they felt strange that these second-rate men came in from the patrol area of ​​the National Defense Forces. Why didn't the National Defense Forces stop them?

Chapter 24 Chapter 24 (3/4)

"Where is Hu Qingchen?" began; the middle-aged man took the cigarette out of his mouth and glanced around, with impatience written all over his face.

As soon as he said this, almost everyone present looked at Hu Qingchen in the ambulance.

The doctor was in disbelief and asked Hu Qingchen: "Is your enemy?"

Hu Qingchen was confused; he shook his head: "I don't know them..."

"Boss Zhou, over there." A younger brother with sharp eyes saw Hu Qingchen and immediately called to the middle-aged man.

Zhou Hongcai took the cigarette butt out of his mouth, threw it to the ground and stamped it out, putting his hands in his pockets. He walked to the front of the ambulance and looked at the treatment cabin with a pale face. The boy said "tsk": "Your brother-in-law ordered us to take you." Go over there and let’s go.”

His brother-in-law? Hu Qingchen was stunned for a moment.

The doctor said at this time: "He has to go to the hospital for examination. The riot lesions on his body have not been found yet, and the disease may occur at any time. It is dangerous."

"The disease is caused by ourselves; it's a matter of course. The Demon Hunter team is performing official duties, and no one else is allowed to interfere!"

What else did the doctor want to say? Next to him, the little nurse hurriedly grabbed him. He is a violent god. Man, this patient is a violent god again. Brother-in-law, they are not allowed to treat him, so they'd better stay out of trouble.

"My brother-in-law is..." Hu Qingchen was startled when he heard the words "Evil Hunting Team". Just when he was about to ask a few more questions, the group of people in front of him already looked like gangsters; he stopped treating him. He was grabbed out of the cabin and pushed out.

There was a military suspension vehicle parked outside the exit of the stadium. When Hu Qingchen got into the back seat of the vehicle, everyone was still confused.

Others quickly got into the car. Hu Qingchen looked forward and saw a safety sign hanging next to the driver's seat in front of him. Generally, people who drive will hang a safety sign in their car. It is said that this is an ancient blue sign. Starman; a custom.

But Hu Qingchen discovered that the safety plate in this car was larger and had more words written on it.

It says "Safe entry and exit" or "Safe driving" words are not often seen on it.

But...

——Please Lanlan protect the God of Thunder from killing me.

——Sincerely, believer Zhou Hongcai.

Hu Qingchen: "?"

What the hell is this!

——

In the dense forest, Lan Lan was sitting on a big rock, holding her face like dough, looking at the sky, and had been looking at it for almost two hours.

She felt very hot and her eyes were sore; but Lanlan didn't dare to walk around. She was afraid that her uncle would not find her when he came down from the sky.

Lanlan has drunk all the remaining water in her backpack; the water is in the sky; the sun is about to set, and Lanlan is soft; her little face is wrinkled into a small pimple.

She didn't know if she should continue to wait for her uncle here. If she continued to wait here, her brother and the puppy would be worried about her in the cabin after dark.

Lanlan sighed, stood up, and used her cleverness. After thinking about it, she decided to leave a letter to her uncle.

Lanlan picked up a branch and found a flat ground on the ground where she could write.

She wanted to write "Uncle, Lanlan has returned to the cabin first. After uncle comes down from the sky, he can go to the cabin to find Lanlan. If uncle can't find the cabin, just go straight from the right and walk to ten people; in the woods After that, go to the left, and after a short walk, you can see the cabin."

Lanlan is thorough; make a good draft, and then start writing the first word...

The tips of the branches pressed against the soft ground. After a while, Lan Lan hesitated and muttered: "How do you write the word uncle?"

Because she couldn't write the first word, Lan Lan pouted her little mouth and started to have difficulties.

But it looked like a big open space, and Lan Lan didn’t want to give up. It didn’t matter. She could first write the word she knew how to write, and then use other words instead!

Having made up her mind, Lan Lan immediately started writing.

After busy writing for a long time, the little girl looked at the long and crooked letter on the ground, nodded with satisfaction, put on her small backpack, and walked towards the cabin.

[Can’t see Lanlan; in the second hour, I miss her, miss her, miss her. 】

[Can’t see Lanlan; in the third hour, I miss her, miss her, miss her. 】

[Laughing to death, look who I caught in Nana’s live broadcast room, oh, it’s the group of fans who are wandering around the various players’ live broadcast rooms, trying their luck to meet their little baby; Lanlan fans! You are too pitiful! 】

[This blue fan has defeated every contestant; in the live broadcast room, why didn't any of them meet Lanlan! Prince, you've been searching for hours, why haven't you found Lanlan yet? 】

[Speaking of the prince, did you know that Lake was rescued? Being rescued by Mianfeng, what a damn lucky thing! 】

【Depend on! What? Sleeping Wind actually saved Lake? I'm going to be so angry! 】

[Don’t be angry, don’t be angry, it’s not Mianfeng who saved; it’s with Mianfeng; the girl said to save; there were three of them, the girl and the other boy both said to save, Mianfeng didn’t comment, but the two I've already gone to put Lake down. 】

[It’s so embarrassing, Hu Qingchen has withdrawn from the competition, but Lake is still alive. The prince should have eliminated Lake before leaving! 】

[That won't work, then the prince committed a foul. He hung up Lake and seriously injured Lake. Logically speaking, Lake was eliminated. I guess the prince also didn't expect that there were actually contestants in the training ground who would save Lake like this. A scumbag. 】

[Forget it, forget about those unlucky things; people, let’s have some fun. I just went to Yousang’s live broadcast room for a walk, and the unlucky kid has been killed by all the demons.

Chapter 24 Chapter 24 (4/4)

Scorpion chased into the dense forest, and then once he entered the forest, he ran into a group of Fire Bone Crocodiles. Now he was being chased by Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions and Fire Bone Crocodiles, and his legs were running away and smoking. 】

[True; false;, I’m going to the theater! 】

——

Dense forests; at night, not as hot as during the day.

But because of climate training, the high temperature still exists.

Yousang felt that he had no strength left.

On the way from the Hengsha Stone Forest to the dense forest, one had to cross a small river. How did he know that the small river was the habitat of the Fire Bone Crocodile?

After provoking the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions and the Fire Bone Crocodile, he was attacked from both sides, and it took a lot of effort to escape.

When he ran far away, those who could not stay away from the water source for too long; the Fire Bone Crocodile finally stopped chasing, but the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions still showed no mercy at all and chased him so hard that they were desperate, trying to chase him out of the dense forest. Forest, chase to the border of the arena!

Didn't he recognize that the sleeping thing was the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions, and it was jumping on the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions' heads for a while?

It has been more than 50 days since he entered the arena. He lives a tense and hard life every day, but he still can't entertain himself and have fun in the midst of hardship?

Why are you so unlucky that you bump into thousands of devil scorpions!

Yousang was thinking and regretting that the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions were chasing him closer and closer. Yousang planned to move away. There were many forks in the woods. He wanted to deliberately lead the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions in a circle in an attempt to stun it!

The effect was pretty good. Scorpions were big and difficult to turn. After running for another twenty minutes, Yousang finally couldn't hear the footsteps of the thousands of scorpions behind him.

Exhausted; holding on to a tree trunk, Yousang's whole body was soaked with sweat.

He shook his collar and found a stone to sit on. As soon as he sat down, he collapsed: "I can't do it anymore. I don't have any strength left."

[Hahaha, isn’t it bad that I laugh so loudly even though Sangsang is so unlucky? 】

[If you know it’s not good, just laugh louder, it’s already bad anyway! 】

[I feel that the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions will catch up again soon, level 3s; as for the ferocious beast, its five senses are sharp, it has already remembered you, and the more you run, the more excited it will be! 】

【? ? ? Ahead; what a danger to speak! 】

[Understood, he runs away, he chases him, he has no wings to fly, right? He tortures his family! 】

【grass! So scary; barrage! Help! ! ! 】

Yousang rested for a while and then thought of getting up and continuing to run. He knew that it would not be easy for him to get rid of Wan Mo Scorpion. Wan Mo Scorpion had a very keen sense of smell and would smell him soon.

Speaking of which, if a person with 3S abilities collides with a 3S ferocious beast, he can beat him.

However, the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpion is an exception. The outer shell of the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpion has a very strong defensive effect. To fight it, you must have a weapon.

It would be fine with others, but Yusang...

Looking at the past fifty days, Yusang has obtained; Those little tattered equipment together cannot make up an A-level, which is not enough to scratch the itch of Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions; how can we fight, otherwise we can only run away Got it!

"Forget it!" Yousang muttered, holding on to his knees, planning to run ahead of time to avoid having to race against the speed of life and death again.

Unexpectedly, he stood up; in an instant, he was sweating profusely; the young man suddenly saw in front of him; there seemed to be some words written on the open space?

Yo? Someone left a note in the forest?

Are you separated from your companions?

It was getting dark now, and Yousang was curious. He walked around in a circle and reached the note. He wanted to see what was written in front of it.

Three seconds later, Yousang fell silent.

It says - oo, Lanlan is going back to Xiaomux first. After oo comes down from the sky, you can go to Xiaomux to find Lanlan. If oo can't find Xiaomux, just go straight from → and walk for ten people; Linzi After that, go to ←, and then you can see x Xiaomu x after not walking much.

Repeatedly; after reading this note three times, You Sang's handsome face slowly changed from tangled to twisted, then from twisted to ferocious, and finally from ferocious to collapsed!

He was left speechless: "I have never seen such a bad Common Language in my life! Who wrote this? I took him out to copy the Common Language dictionary a hundred times! It is due tomorrow!"

Copyright © 2021 Shuquge

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
43.4K 654 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
17.1K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...