Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

20

171 2 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

20. Is it difficult to seal Chapter 20?

    The high-pitched and joyful cry came out briskly from the little girl's pink mouth, which seemed so unreal.

    Hu Qingchen's eyes, which were extremely protruding because he was too thin, opened wider in shock because of these words.

    uncle? What uncle?

    Below, the little girl was still holding his thigh, but the frightened boy was already afraid.

    Hu Qingchen retreated quickly!

    Because of his sudden departure, Lanlan didn't hold him tightly, staggered, and finally stood firm.

    The young man retreated four or five steps away from the little girl. His pale skin was almost transparent and his voice trembled: "You...you have recognized the wrong person..."

    After saying that, he buried his head and left.

    The little girl recognized the wrong person. She suddenly showed kindness to him and suddenly ran over to hug him because she recognized him as her uncle.

    But he is not this little girl's uncle, he doesn't know her at all, he is just an orphan, an orphan who must rely on participating in "Deadly Training Ground" to get the final bonus in order to complete his studies with difficulty.

    He doesn't want to come into contact with anyone, and he doesn't want anyone to see him. He just wants to be alone quietly. He shouldn't be nosy. Why did he go this way when he heard the sound? He should have left earlier. .

    The boy's steps were very fast, as fast as if there was a strange beast chasing him behind him.

    Lanlan's reaction was also very fast. She chased after her and shouted: "Uncle, uncle, you have been waiting for Lanlan. Lanlan did not admit the wrong person. You are Lanlan's uncle. Lanlan has seen uncle." Photos, in mom’s room!”

    No one can enter Yaya’s mother’s room, but Lanlan can go in. Lanlan sometimes sleeps in the same bed as Yaya’s mother when she spends the night at her house. , uncle's photo is placed on the bedside table. In that photo, there are not only Yaya's mother and uncle, but also Yaya's mother's father and mother, a total of four people.

    Because Lan Lan often looks at that photo, she has long remembered her uncle's appearance.

    Although the current uncle is older and thinner than the uncle in the photo, his facial features have not changed.

    Lan Lan can't catch up, her uncle is running too fast, Lan Lan is anxious: "Uncle, wait for Lan Lan, Lan Lan is not a bad boy, Yaya's mother clearly said that if uncle sees Lan Lan, he will be very angry I like the blue ones!"

    The boy in front of him suddenly stopped walking quickly.

    His slightly hunched body suddenly turned around, and the young man's pale and sunken face was filled with disbelief: "Ya...Ya?"

    Hu Qingya?

    His sister Hu Qingya?

    Lanlan saw that her uncle finally stopped, and she also stopped. The little girl held her knees and gasped: "Huhu, yes, Yaya's mother, uncle's photo, Lanlan is there Yaya's mother saw it, Lanlan didn't admit the wrong person,

    her uncle is Lanlan's uncle!" Hu Qingchen suddenly felt a little confused, didn't his uncle and aunt say that his sister... was dead long ago?

    There is a big age difference between Hu Qingchen and his sister Hu Qingya. His sister is 101 years older than him. When his parents and sister met with each other, Hu Qingchen was only a ten-year-old child. He suffered a sudden disaster and his family went through huge changes. After that, they were not related by blood. When his uncle and aunt took over the company, he was sent to an interstellar orphanage...

    Hu Qingchen stared at the little girl in front of him. He suspected that the little girl was lying to him, but what was she trying to do? What good could she gain by lying to him?

    Hu Qingchen didn't dare to let himself fantasize... Is his sister really not dead? Is this really possible?

    Hu Qingchen's mind was confused for a moment, and at this moment, his thigh was hugged again.

    He lowered his head and saw the pretty little girl looking at him with a silly smile: "Hey, I caught my uncle."

    Hu Qingchen immediately felt embarrassed, his eyes flickered twice, and he asked uncomfortably: "Your Mom, what does she look like..."

    There was hesitation in his voice, and he also had these inexplicable expectations. He pointed to the corner of his right eye: "Does she have a..."

    "Red mole!" Lanlan answered excitedly!

    There is a small mole on the right eye of Yaya's mother. It is red and super beautiful!

    Hu Qingchen's eyes suddenly brightened up!

    It's a sister, really a sister!

    My sister is not dead!

    My sister is really not dead!

    Hu Qingchen crouched down quickly. He held the little girl's shoulders with both hands. His breathing was rapid and trembling: "Your mother, where is your mother now? She, she..."

    Before he could finish his words, the young man who was already sensitive and inferior had already His eyes were red, tears fell continuously, and his whole face became embarrassed.

    Lan Lan was frightened. Why was uncle crying?

    Are you injured?

    Lanlan began to look up and down her uncle's body. Soon, she found a red wound on the back of her uncle's hand. The little girl quickly held her uncle's hand and blew into the wound with small mouths: "Uncle, it doesn't hurt. Uncle doesn't hurt." Cry, give Lanlan a blow to uncle, and the pain will fly away!"

    Hu Qingchen's hands were thick, with many calluses, and many old injuries caused by years of martial arts training. He wanted to take his hands back , I thought that hand was too ugly, but the little girl held him so solemnly.

    Hu Qingchen thought of when he was a child, because he was tested for S-level combat prowess, his father strictly taught him how to practice martial arts. Every time he was injured, his sister held his hand like this and carefully breathed on him and applied medicine.

    Hu Qingchen couldn't bear it anymore. He hugged the little girl, pressed her tightly into his arms, and cried bitterly.

    My sister is not dead. She got married and gave birth to a lovely daughter. This lovely little guy now calls him uncle!

    He is not an orphan, he has relatives!

    The emotions of surprise, excitement, satisfaction, and fear were constantly intertwined deep in the young man's closed heart. Hu Qingchen had no time to think too much. He was like a frightened child, nervously holding the lost treasure in his arms, as if he just wanted to hold it. Tighten it enough and you won’t lose it again!

    Lanlan was already frightened. Yes, does it hurt that much? The wound doesn't look big...

    Lanlan quickly reached out to pat her uncle's back, and continued to coax: "Lanlan is looking for medicine for uncle. When uncle's wound heals, it won't hurt anymore. Lanlan can Once the medicine is applied, Lan Lan will definitely be able to cure his uncle's hand!"

    Hu Qingchen... cried even louder!

    My niece is really nice!

    【? ? ? I just came here and now my head is full of questions. What is going on? 】

    【Back to the front, this person is Lanlan's uncle, but for some reason, their family seems to have a bad relationship. The uncle doesn't even know that his sister has given birth to a daughter...】

    [Is it possible to cry so sadly if the relationship is not good? But I really don’t understand...]

    [What if it’s Lan Lan’s uncle? Then this is... the former brother-in-law of the violent god? 】

    【Anyway, Lan Lan saw her relatives at the training ground, which is a good thing. Now Bao Shen should be more relieved. His precious daughter accidentally entered the training ground, and Bao Shen was so frightened that he called her to the training ground. Communication has been established, and now my daughter is with her uncle. At least there is an elder around her. 】

    Hu Qingchen hugged his niece and cried for a while, but he was afraid of scaring the child, so he quickly collected his emotions and let the little girl go.

    Hu Qingchen's voice was still trembling: "Your name is Lanlan? How did you get into the training ground? Could it be...are you here to find me?"

    Hu Qingchen was so excited when he thought of this possibility. My heart was beating like a drum. Could it be that he was participating in the competition and his sister and niece saw him, and then they came to find him? Is your sister also in the training ground?

    With no time to think about how it was possible for people to enter the tightly guarded deadly training ground, Hu Qingchen only looked around hopefully, hoping to find his sister.

    "No, Lanlan doesn't know that uncle is here. Lanlan came here with the puppy to find its mother." Lanlan explained matter-of-factly.

    Small dog? Looking for mom?

    Hu Qingchen didn't quite understand.

    Lan Lan explained it in detail.

    After hearing this, Hu Qingchen was even more confused. Why could a dog come and go freely in the fatal training ground? Isn’t the defense at the training ground hell-level?

    The little girl stopped crying when she saw her uncle. She grabbed her uncle's sleeves and shook her hands gently: "Um...uncle, can you do Lanlan a favor?"

    Hu Qingchen was stunned and immediately nodded: "Okay. , you said, I can do anything you want me to do!"

    Five minutes later, Hu Qingchen dragged Reike, who had his head bleeding and fainted, to a flat ground. He frowned in confusion: "You mean, you want me to take care of you? Him?"

    Lanlan sniffed the breath of the bad uncle whose face was covered with blood, and confirmed that the bad uncle was not dead, but just asleep. Lanlan breathed a sigh of relief, and then said: "Yes, uncle, please help Lanlan take care of it. Let's talk about this uncle. Lanlan has something to do now. When the things are done, Lanlan will come back and work with uncle to find a way to wake up this uncle." Lanlan's

    original destination was to seal the alienated pathogen, but on the way When she saw the uncle who was struck by lightning, she came over to say hello, and so many things happened.

    Although Lanlan was very afraid of this uncle because he was about to hit her just now, Lanlan was also afraid that rocks would fall down from the mountain after a while, so she still wanted to move her uncle to a safer place. Lanlan couldn't move it by herself. Fortunately, I met my uncle, so I asked him for help.

    "Lanlan is leaving now, uncle, Lanlan will be back soon!" This place is not far from the mountain where the source of the alienated disease is. Lanlan feels that if she is quick, she can be back in an hour at most!

    Hu Qingchen nodded repeatedly: "Yeah, go quickly, don't delay!"

    Although he didn't know what his niece was going to do, he had a niece! He has a sister! He listens to whatever they say!

    The little girl left quickly. Hu Qingchen looked around and finally sat down next to Lake.

    Ten minutes later, Hu Qingchen was sorting out his supply bag when he suddenly heard a muffled groan coming from next to him.

    Turning around to look, it was Lake who had woken up.

    Yes, Hu Qingchen knew Lake. In order to participate in this "Deadly Training Ground", he specially watched the video of the previous competition. There was this Lake in the last competition, and he had harmed many people.

    Reike barely held up his body. He felt that his whole body was in great pain. He reached out and touched his head, and when he touched a hand of blood, Reike was startled. All the memories before he fainted came back in an instant!

    "That dead girl -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading!"

    After cursing, Reik looked at the skinny boy beside him again, who was staring at him nervously. Reik's eyes fell. When he reached the supply bag in the boy's arms, he rolled his eyes and said, "Did you save me?"

    Hu Qingchen lowered his eyes and said nothing.

    Lake smiled: "Brother, I'm so loyal. My name is Lake, what's your name? I think we are so destined, why don't we form a team later? Don't worry, I'm an old player. I was the last one." ..."

    "Bang!"

    Before Lake could finish his boastful sales pitch, Hu Qingchen hit Lake on the head with a brick.

    Reike had just woken up and before he could react, he rolled his eyelids and fainted again.

    【puff! ! ! ! I fucking squirted out! My uncle is a ruthless person and doesn’t talk much! I'm happy, I'm happy! 】

    【Should! Lake is not a good thing! My uncle must have known that this person named Lei was uneasy and kind-hearted, so he struck first! ]

    [I think uncle heard Lake calling Lanlan a "dead girl", so he got angry! I'm even angry! 】

    The stone in his hand was stained with blood. Hu Qingchen put the stone aside, took a piece of cloth, and wiped the blood on his hand: "Lan Lan said that after she comes back, she will work with me to find a way to wake you up. ...So, you can't wake up until we think of a solution."

    After plainly explaining why he wanted to give the other party a brick, Hu Qingchen lowered his head and continued to organize his supply bag honestly.

    A second later, a barrage.

    [Fuck hahahahaha! You know how to think of a solution! 】

    【Like’s birth year is this year, right? Hahaha! 】

    ——Lanlan

    didn't know that the bad uncle had woken up. She was still running slowly and hurriedly to the mine.

    When she arrived at her destination, the little girl shrugged her nose and immediately frowned.

    It was just one night, and the odor concentration today was actually much higher than last night...

    Lanlan didn't dare to delay any longer. She judged the direction, and then ran to the bottom of the southeastern cliff to observe first. After checking the vegetation nearby, he squatted down and started digging the soil.

    Dig out some small flowers and grass from the ground in pieces, move them to a place closer to the cliff, and replant them.

    The process was a bit boring, but because she was always counting the number of transplants in her mind, Lan Lan dug very easily.

    When the little girl was so busy that her little hands and face were dirty, she didn't notice that in the lush canopy of a big tree nearby, a cold and aloof figure was lying on its side.

    Shi Shu was dressed in black protective clothing, and his tall figure almost blended into the shadow of the tree.

    He still wore the hood on his head, and his thin brows were obscured by the broken hair falling from his forehead.

    It's this little girl again.

    Shi Shu crossed his arms across his chest and quietly stared at the busy figure of the girl below, his sharp brows slowly frowning.

    After a while, seeing the little girl transplanting many flowers and plants, she finally stopped, stood up and wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. The little girl patted the soil on her hands, carried her small backpack, and headed towards the cliff again. Go to the southwest of the bottom.

    [What is Lanlan doing? ]

    [Didn’t you say that the source of the disease was sealed? Why don't you seal it and come here to plant flowers? 】

    【Are you planting flowers? I thought she had run out of styptic grass and was picking styptic grass. What on earth does she want to do? 】

    When the barrage was unclear, the major military officers in the central conference hall were also confused.

    Marshal Ye looked at the deputy general next to him: "You haven't gotten through yet?"

    The deputy general was helpless: "Bao Shen probably turned off all the optical brains..."

    Marshal Ye: "..."

    Marshal Ye looked ugly, and he paused. After a moment, he gave the order: "Notify the organizer, reissue the internal connection, and ask the prince to ask her what she wants to do."

    The deputy general quickly complied.

    Three minutes later, Shi Shu glanced at his optical brain, which started to vibrate again, pursed his lips, and clicked on the screen again.

    A short line of instructions flashed by.

    "Tsk." His Royal Highness the Crown Prince breathed out. He sat up and pressed one hand on the thick tree trunk beside him. In the next second, he exerted force on his arm and stepped hard on it, and he turned over and stood up.

    The young man's stern figure, like a flying frightened bird, flashed past among the shadows of several trees. After a while, he landed calmly and stood at the foot of the southwest mountain, behind a busy little girl.

    "Yeah!" Lanlan heard a voice behind her, turned around and saw a big brother falling from the sky.

    The eldest brother looked familiar. Lanlan recognized it carefully and was instantly surprised: "It's you, Brother Gecko!"

    [Pfft hahahaha! What the hell is Brother Gecko called! ]

    [Poor, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince lost his real name in tears! ]

    [I told you to be lazy, I told you to be crazy, I told you not to tell Lan Lan what your name was yesterday, and from now on you will be called Brother Gecko! snort! 】

    The boy in black obviously didn't expect that the little girl would call him. He looked worried and his brows became tighter and tighter.

    However, thinking of the military order on the optical brain, the boy finally had the patience to ask, "What are you doing?" "

    Ah? Oh, this?" The little girl held up the little flower still stained with soil: "Lanlan is sealing the source of the alienated disease. It has been sealed to the first gap."

    Shi Shu's eyes darkened. Others may not know what the source of the alienated disease is, but as the prince of a country, he knew.

    Dark matter affects species mutation. After explosion, it will cause large-scale air pollution.

    Shi Shu glanced at the ordinary little wild flower in the little girl's hand. He pursed his lips and said, "How to seal it?" "

    Oh, it's very simple." Lanlan didn't hide anything. The little girl continued to transplant flowers and plants, While explaining smoothly.

    "The formation of alienated pathogen cores depends on ores. Ore is formed by the melting, cooling, and pressure of magma below the earth's crust. Since the ore comes from underground magma, what other things does the underground magma contain? Is there another alienated pathogenic core growing inside? Dad said that it is a super bad substance called dark matter."

    Shi Shu raised his eyebrows.

    Lan Lan continued: "The sporadic and scattered dark matter left in the universe, along with the magma, became part of the ore. They quietly self-expanded in the temperature of the ore. When they expanded to an intolerable size, When the magnitude of the alienation pathogenic core is ignored, the alienated pathogenic core is formed." "

    So, if the alienated pathogenic core is to be sealed, then the purpose of the core is to destroy the ore and block the continued growth of the alienated pathogenic core. So how to destroy the ore? Plant coverage Both the method and the water source blocking method can be successful."

    "Plants have dense root systems. When the roots of the plants penetrate into the veins under the ore, the dark matter in the veins that has not flowed into the ore will be absorbed by the plants first. To put it simply, the plant breaks into the ore's home and steals the ore's food. The ore has no food to eat and is always hungry. Naturally, it can no longer grow, thus achieving the purpose of sealing."

    Lanlan put the little flower in her hand . After burying it, he continued: "What Lanlan is doing now is the plant covering method, and the water source blocking method is more complicated. It requires digging underground water near the mountain. Lanlan will not be able to dig without tools." [

    She What are you talking about? ]

    [I don’t know...]

    [Then should we check on the Star Network? What kind of ore, what kind of magma, what kind of covering method, etc...] [

    ? Why bother yourself? 】

    The barrage was muddle-headed, but Shi Shu could understand it. However, no matter how you heard these clear-cut analyses, it didn't look like something a child could easily say.

    The officers in the central conference hall were able to accept it. They thought that this was probably what Bao Shen and Lan Lan had whispered for a long time yesterday, so now Lan Lan probably just repeated it.

    "The plants have just been transplanted. It will take at least a few years for the roots to penetrate deep into the soil." This was the longest sentence the boy had said in the past two days. He was not questioning the feasibility of these two methods, but just questioning the feasibility of these two methods. , how can plants be allowed to steal the rice of ores in such a short period of time?

    Lan Lan blinked her eyes, touched the pretty petals of the small wild flowers, and muttered: "They grow very fast."

    Yes, of course they grow very fast.

    Li Jie, who was also watching the live broadcast, smiled softly.

    After all, if you pass Lanlan's hands, you won't be able to grow faster even if you don't want to.

    "How fast can it go?" The boy in black was obviously not satisfied with the little girl's vague answer.

    Lan Lan thought for a while and made a particularly exaggerated movement: "Super fast, super fast."

    The young man calmly said nothing.

    The little girl continued to keep her head down and busy.

    After a while, the boy rolled up his sleeves and bent down to help.

    If he wanted to confirm whether the little girl's words were true, he might as well try it himself.

    "Hey, Brother Gekko, do you want to help Lanlan?" Lanlan watched the young man's fair fingers dig up a little bit of soil, her pink and jade-carved little face full of smiles.

    Shi Shu said nothing, just lowered his head and worked.

    Lan Lan feels that although Brother Gecko is a little more serious and doesn't like to laugh, he is still a pretty good person.

    The little girl put the small green grass in her hand into the hand of the gecko brother, and said kindly to the big brother: "Then Lanlan will trouble the big brother. The big brother can help Lanlan plant this small grass into the stone crevice over there. Do you want to go to your position?"

    Shi Shu moved his fingers holding the green grass, his expression was cold, but in the end he stood up without saying a word, planning to go to the crevice in front of the stone.

    But at this moment...

    the young man suddenly stopped.

    He lowered his eyes and stared closely at the fresh and moist grass blade in his hand. After a moment, the young man's calloused fingertips touched the shallow plant lines on the tip of the grass blade.

    His throat rolled, and Shi Shu said nervously: "It's... a 3S-level herb?"

    "What?" Lanlan didn't hear clearly, so she dug up some more flowers and plants, and stuffed them all into Brother Gecko's hands. She knelt down and continued digging.

    Shi Shu looked quietly at his hand, which was suddenly filled with a large pile of 3S-level herbs.

    The whole person fell into silence. :,,.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
5.7K 62 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
99.9K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...