Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

16

159 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 16

    Xu Yue looked at the little girl in front of him blankly.

    Su Ming and Ding Jue looked at each other.

    A lot of sounds had just entered their ears. The little girl was talking a lot, but... what was she talking about?

    [Alienation...pathogen? ]

    [What is that...? ]

    [I've never heard of it...]

    ——The

    First Marshal, who hadn't slept for several days, finally felt relieved after confirming that his son's life was not in danger and that he had received a mental recovery potion. , went to the staff lounge to take a nap.

    Unexpectedly, less than an hour after I closed my eyes, there was a knock on the door of the lounge.

    Marshal Ye opened his eyes, pinched his eyebrows with tense fingers, stood up and opened the door.

    Outside the door was the frightened lieutenant general: "Marshal, something happened!"

    Marshal Ye's eyes changed, and he immediately walked toward the central hall, asking as he walked: "Is there something strange happening with the rebels again?" "

    No. ." The deputy general's voice was trembling: "It's... the source of the alienated pathogen..."

    The steps forward suddenly stopped.

    Marshal Ye stood on the spot, he slowly looked back, his stern blue eyes stared at the deputy general beside him, as if he wanted to see the slightest hint of joking from the expression of his confidant.

    The deputy general's face was bitter, and he made a "please" gesture forward: "The generals of each district are already waiting for you." The

    door of the conference hall was wide open. As soon as Marshal Ye entered, he saw that it was full of people.

    As long as everyone is in the capital star, almost all officials with the rank of major general and above are here.

    There are also more than a dozen floating panels placed on the conference table, and the generals from various districts who are not in the capital star are also connected to the remote video.

    "Marshal!" Seeing their superiors coming in, the generals below all stood up.

    The marshal waved his hand and motioned for them to sit down.

    Looking at the big screen in front, "Deadly Training Ground" was still playing, and he ordered his subordinates: "Turn off the live broadcast."

    At a time when the empire was suspected of having a major security crisis, no one had the time to pay attention to those children's games. .

    "Marshal..." the deputy general lowered his voice: "It can't be closed because...the appearance of the alienated pathogen...is in the fatal training ground..."

    Marshal Ye suddenly paused.

    A major general below turned up the volume of the live broadcast. Only then did Marshal Ye notice that the live broadcast room of a player named Xu Yue was playing on the screen.

    Marshal Ye had an impression of this Xu Yue. He came from a military family. His grandfather was the garrison commander of Snint Star.

    Marshal Ye turned his attention and soon saw an old commander with gray hair and a stern face among many remote video feeds. That was Xu Yue's grandfather.

    Marshal Ye returned his gaze to the live broadcast screen. When he saw it, he was stunned again: "Lanlan?"

    Because the little girl pulled his son back from the brink of death, in the past two days, Marshal Ye had a lot of thoughts about this little girl. The goodwill of the little girl of unknown origin is almost growing day by day.

    He had thought about it. If there was really no problem with the child's life experience and she was definitely not from the rebels, then he might be able to adopt her when the child's parents were so unreliable.

    After all, the Ye family really owed this child a life-saving grace.

    "Yes, the source of the alienated pathogen is what Lanlan said..." the deputy general added softly.

    Marshal Ye's eyebrows knitted into a knot: "How did she know about the source of the alienated pathogen?"

    Incidents related to the "alienated pathogen" were classified as high-level military secrets.

    At this moment, the little girl on the screen happened to speak.

    "Ah, big brother, haven't you heard of the alienated pathogen?"

    Lan Lan opened her eyes in surprise after giving the medicine to the last big brother.

    After meeting three pairs of blank eyes that knew nothing, Lan Lan was stunned for a moment and could only explain vaguely.

    "Anyway, Lan Lan only knows that the alienated pathogen is a super bad virus gas that causes air pollution. It is naturally formed. Before it is fully mature and released, it is usually hidden in some kind of ore, so we The mountain we are stepping on now should be a mine..."

    Everyone knows about Yaxing Duo Mine.

    But I have never heard of the source of the disease.

    Xu Yue reached out and touched the little girl's forehead: "You don't have a fever, why do you keep talking nonsense."

    Lan Lan's white face wrinkled up, and she pushed her brother's hand away: "Brother, Lan Lan is not talking nonsense, oops , Lanlan can't chat with her brother anymore. Lanlan is going to lure the thunder and lightning away. He can't let the thunder strike here anymore. Big brothers, please leave quickly. By the way, you remember to take away the smoking uncle with you. "

    After Lan Lan finished speaking, she stood up and was about to leave.

    But a big hand grabbed his arm.

    Xu Yue held the little girl down and was helpless: "What on earth are you talking about? Your name is Lanlan, right? I don't care about alienation or viruses, but you said you want to trigger thunder? Little sister, the adults never told you Yes, you can't play with thunder and lightning! And, who are you? Where are your parents? Why are you in the fatal training ground? Who brought you in?"

    Lanlan tugged twice, but couldn't pull herself back. She was a little anxious: "Lanlan already said that Lanlan didn't know what kind of training venue it was that the little dog took Lanlan into the forest."

    "What little dog?"

    "It's just...a cute one. Little puppy..."

    ["Cute Little puppy"]

    [Commanded a pack of more than 40 mutated wind red wolves, chasing the talented players in the fatal training ground like mice, trying to eat humans Just eat and kill the mutated red-headed wolf = cute little milk dog. ]

    [You know little puppies. ]

    "Where did the dog come from in the fatal training ground?" Ding Jue muttered, wondering why this kid was so full of lies.

    Su Ming stared at the little girl deeply for a moment. Then he picked up a piece of styptic grass and handed it to the little girl: "Do you want to leave? Okay, I'll ask you a few questions and you can answer them." Okay, I'll let you go."

    Lanlan looked at this brother with an innocent face.

    Su Ming brought another piece of grass: "You picked this grass on the cliff over there. I also picked one just now. I picked it at the same place as you. But why did it stop the bleeding when I picked it?" The medicinal content of the hemostatic grass is completely different from the hemostatic grass you picked?"

    Lan Lan took the two hemostatic grass in confusion. She looked at the one on the left, which she picked, and then looked at the one on the right, which was her brother's. Picked.

    Lan Lan saw the difference at a glance: "Brother, the grass you picked is wrong. The smell is too light, so you can't apply medicine directly. You need to pick mature grass with a stronger smell. Only then can the bleeding be stopped." Su

    Ming frowned: "But this is what hemostatic herb is. It is just the most common E-grade medicinal herb. The smell is negligible."

    "E-grade?" Lan Lan shook her head repeatedly: "No, no." , you have to pick 3S grade grass. Only 3S grade grass can be used."

    Su Ming almost laughed: "Little sister-->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading. You know the 3S grade medicinal herbs. How high is the price? That's a rare medicinal plant at the auction level! Besides, how can hemostatic grass be in the 3s level? It is an ordinary low-level herb, and its own variety has fixed its best level, which is only E level. , it can't be higher."

    Lanlan doesn't know what this big brother is talking about, why doesn't Xiaocao have a 3s level one? There are them everywhere in the Death Star. She planted many of them in Qingqing's mother's flower garden...

    Lanlan handed both grasses to her elder brother: "Anyway, elder brother, you picked them wrong..."

    Su Ming also wanted to say What, Xu Yue interrupted him: "Stop talking nonsense, anyway, little girl, I tell you, I won't let you play with thunder... Wait, you almost got me in, you're just a little fart Child, what kind of thunder can you cause? You are just talking nonsense..."

    Lan Lan was looked down upon. She puffed up her cheeks and unhappily took out a small silver pendant from her collar.

    Lanlan has been wearing this lucky card since she was a child. This is the first gift given to Lanlan by her parents. Her parents say that the lucky card will bring blessings. Lanlan will definitely become the most blessed if she wears the lucky card. 's little baby!

    Lanlan showed the lucky card to her three brothers: "Lanlan will use this lucky card to make a lightning rod to lead the lightning to farther places. In fact, the best way is for Lanlan to make a kite and tie the lucky card to it. , because of the principle of tip discharge, lightning will preferentially hit the conductor with more charge and closer distance, that is, it will hit the lucky card. In this way, artificial lightning can be achieved! However, Lanlan does not have a kite string..."

    The little girl Having said this, he stuffed the lucky card back into his collar: "So Lanlan can only climb to the tallest tree in the distance and hang the lucky card. In fact, the big tree itself is a sharp conductor, and it is very To attract lightning, after Lan Lan hangs up the lucky plaque, the electrical conductivity of the big tree will increase. Then we will see whether the alienated pathogen attracts lightning more, or Lan Lan's homemade lightning rod attracts lightning more!"

    Lan Lan said Here, Lanlan couldn't help but puff up his little chest: "Actually, Lanlan thinks that Lanlan's lightning rod will attract more electricity, because Lanlan doesn't smell the leakage of the alienated pathogen here, so it should It's still immature, and its electrical conductivity is not as high as that of a metal lightning rod!"

    Lanlan said confidently, trying not to curl up her lips!

    Trio: "?"

    The three boys looked at me, and I looked at you, but they didn't say anything...

    [I understand this expression, it's me in class. ]

    [I can understand what Lanlan means, but what I don't understand is why she, a little baby who can't even tell the difference between a wolf and a dog, still knows the principle of electric charge? ]

    [Maybe she is just bad at biology, not physics. ]

    [...]

    The little girl saw that she had finished speaking, and the three brothers fell silent. She wiped her little face again and said: "Lanlan is really leaving. Lanlan can no longer be with her brothers." We were chatting, if the alienated pathogen explodes, brothers must be responsible!"

    As she said that, Lanlan suddenly took advantage of her elder brother's unpreparedness, forcefully pulled her little hand back, then turned around and ran towards the foot of the mountain!

    "Hey, wait!"

    Xu Yue hurriedly chased after him!

    Ding Jue and Su Ming also quickly followed!

    It wasn't until the big screen showed the young and old hurriedly running into the rain. In the central hall of the Capital Star Military Building, someone turned down the sound of the live broadcast.

    The tense atmosphere spread among everyone. A second later, the originally quiet conference hall suddenly became noisy. Everyone was talking and everyone started arguing!

    "There is no way there is an alienated pathogen in the deadly training ground. Although there are many mines in Asia, after the Death Star incident, all the mines in the interstellar have been checked! It has only been a few hundred years, how can another alienated body grow so quickly? Core?"

    "Ya Xing is the western universe region, and that is not the star region where alienated nuclear energy breeds!" "

    This little girl is just talking nonsense. Does she know what the alienated pathogen is? Can she still smell it? This is what she said It's just a lie. Can she smell the alienated poisonous gas? Are you kidding me? Not to mention that the virus has not spread, there is no smell at all. Even if there is a smell, she is not a 3s master. She will die immediately if she smells the poisonous gas!"

    "That's right! The lightning struck that way just a little bit. There may be some metal material nearby that accidentally conducted electricity. She must have thought too far." "She is

    obviously alarmist. She actually said something about the alienated pathogen in the live broadcast. We We have to think about how to explain it to the people later! I think the guesses on the Internet may be correct. She is from the rebel army and came here deliberately to cause trouble!" "

    We can't be manipulated by a child. We must bring her out quickly. We must A serious trial!"

    "Marshal, what do you mean?"

    "Marshal?"

    The chirping voice made people's ears hurt.

    Marshal Ye rubbed his brows, and after a moment, his majestic voice surpassed everyone present: "Whether it is alarmist or not, the source of the alienated pathogen must be taken seriously. Call the president and ask him to issue a central order and require the organizer to use the internal express line immediately. , contact the prince in the arena and ask him to go to the dense forest to investigate."

    The deputy general immediately took out his optical computer and dialed.

    Marshal Ye added: "Inform the God of Thunder to go to Yaxing immediately."

    "God of Fire?" Someone hesitated below.

    Just that second-rate guy?

    "God of Thunder...will he take care of it?"

    "No matter what, you have to take care of it!" Marshal Ye said in a serious tone: "Four years ago, when the Death Star's secondary alienated energy body exploded, he was at the scene, and he has experience in handling it."

    — —The

    air of Asia Star is several times clearer than that of Capital Star.

    Li Jie came out of the starship center and directly ordered the soldier beside him: "Contact Zhou Hongcai."

    The soldier quickly turned on the optical brain. Just when he was about to dial the communication, Boss Zhou's communication came first.

    Xiao Bing immediately picked up the communication: "Boss Zhou, the captain has arrived at Yaxing... Huh? What? Oh oh oh..."

    Xiao Bing covered his head and carefully looked at the fierce top leader of their family: "Well, Captain, Zhou The boss said, if you don't answer the communication, the military orders from Marshal Ye will be sent to him..."

    Li Jie was irritated: "What the hell is wrong with that old fox Ye He!"

    Xiao Bing swallowed his saliva. The only one who dared to scold the First Marshal like this was their boss: "...Say, what, a new core point of the alienated pathogen was discovered..."

    "Bang!" Xiao Bing hadn't said anything yet. In the end, his entire optical brain was taken away by the captain!

    Mr. Baoshen, who had always followed his own will and didn't care much about anything, faced the other end of the communication line with an unprecedented cold and stern voice: "Zhou Hongcai, make it clear!"

    Zhou Hongcai on the other side of the communication line asked. Frightened to death, he spoke tremblingly: "Boss, boss, Marshal Ye said, you will know after watching "Deadly Training Ground", watching the live broadcast room of a player named Xu Yue..."

    Li Jie lost his mind. Returning to Xiaobing, he raised his wrist and connected to the Star Network. Soon, he entered the live broadcast hall of "Deadly Training Ground" and clicked on the player's live broadcast room named Xu Yue.

    A second later, Li Jie looked at the child in the live broadcast, who was soaked in the rain and running wildly in the wind in the woods. His stern eyes opened wider and wider... His

    hard five fingers gradually clenched into a fist, solid. His teeth were almost broken.

    Li Jie's whole body exploded on the spot: "Zhou Hongcai! Stop fucking living! Die for me now!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 176 12
As Zhang Jianjun opened his eyes, he found himself in an era of scarcity, where clothing and food were in short supply. Thinking he had a cheat code...
17.1K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
76.2K 405 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc