Don't Come Near Me, I'm Just...

By mrmacpuffy

I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every... More

1 - Otome Game Introduction
2 - The Butler
3 - Eliad's Methods
4 - I Need to Become a Background Character
5 - Drunk Little Boy
6 - Morning Bed
7 - Bathing Together
8 - Running to the Forest
9 - Oberon, the Head Mage
10 - Bruh
11 - Obsessed Capture Targets
12 - Stranger in the Library
13 - Little Puppy
14 - Luxurious Vomit
15 - the Yandere
16 - Entering the Academy
17 - Meeting with the Crown Prince
18 - The Return Home
19 - Staying in Bed Together
20 - The Debut (1)
21 - the Head Mage
22 - Jealousy
23 - Coaxing
24 - Tsun-tsun Traitor
25 - Forced to Keep You by My Side
26 - Unwed Fiancés
27 - Undercover Fujoshi
28 - Change in Plans
29 - Sitting on his Lap
30 - Seduction
31 - Desperate Courting
32 - Jealous Prince
33 - Aggrieved Prince
34 - You're Mine
35 - Who to Kiss
36 - A Decision
37 - Eliad's Gratitude
38 - The Young Knight
39 - Visiting Knight Reask
40 - The Knight's Love at First Sight
41 - Lucius' Feelings
42 - Alone in the Field
43 - The Tsundere's Crying
44 - Field of Jealousy
45 - Cupid's Arrow
46 - Capitalism at its Finest
47 - Yandere and Tsundere
48 - The Plan
49 - Aileen's Motives
50 - Mysterious Roommate
51 - First Day of Classes (1)
52 - Long Awaited Encounter
53 - Magic Practice
54 - the Kisses
55 - Stretching
56 - the Garden
57 - The Knight
58 - Moving In
60 - Shower
61 - Poison
62 - Blonde Confession
63 - the Aftermath
64 - Made an Uh-oh
65 - Do You Like Me?
66 - He Fucked Up
67 - Confession
68 - Another

59 - My Dear

2.6K 144 51
By mrmacpuffy

Remis' cheeks were slightly puffed, his lips pursed and his skin scrunched into tight creases. "...no," he said, pulling the blanket over his head, making him look like a small anthill. But his body quickly betrayed him, uttering another grumble of protest as if crying for help.

There were slight tremors on the bed. Remis peeked his eyes out of the sheets and found Reask's shoulders gently quaking, his hand placed over his mouth like a vice as he struggled to hold back his erupting laughter. He sent a menacing glare at the knight and managed to work up enough strength to pull his fist out of the warm covers and flash his middle finger at him before retreating back into his reclusive position.

After feeling the pressure of the burrowed youth's silent resentment, Reask quickly coughed and covered his amusement, turning towards the window with traces of gaiety lingering on his expression. The sky was darkening, turning a reddish-blue hue in perfect harmony with the glinting white stars. He quickly calmed his mind and naturally patted Remis' peeking shoulders before sliding out of the bedsheets.

"What're you doin'?" Remis mumbled, his voice covered by the layers of insulative fabric.

"I'm going to cook you something." Reask slipped on the homey slippers given by Remis, feeling the thick cushioning of the soles paired with the soft interior of the velvety cloth. Wearing the slippers, Reask felt a faint embarrassment. It felt like he was home with Remis, cooking a meal for his lazy husband who didn't want to leave the comfort of the bed...

Reask snapped out of his thoughts and dashed out of the room as fast as a squirrel.

----

In Sylvien's bedroom...

Long, silver hair, looking like threads of smooth silk, cascaded over the softened cushion, resting under the moonlight filtering in through the window. The prince's phoenix eyes remained quietly closed, his entire figure the picture of a tranquil, alluring beauty.

"He's so cute..." He murmured under his breath, interrupting the stillness of the room. Sylvien rolled to the side, covering his eyes with his long arm in a graceful flourish. A smile unknowingly creeped onto his face as he recounted Remis' reactions to his guileful teasing. Like a little penguin, he mused. A chuckle escaped his lips, the slight breath stirring the idle air.

A squawk interrupted Syvlien's thoughts. He opened his eyes and rose from his lounging position, shifting his eyes around the room in a relaxed fashion. "What is it, Nore?" He asked.

The bird flashed in, its wings beating heavily through the doorway and landing squarely on Sylvien's stretched lap. Its claws contentedly caressed the soft sheets beneath it, and its feathers gently ruffled as it shifted. "The new roommate!" The bird squawked, dancing around the sheets while sometimes flapping its wings once or twice. An amusing sight that would usually make Syvlien's taciturn, ethereal countenance to break for a moment as he chuckled from its antics. However, the bird's words caused Syvlien's face to darken.

"Elaborate, if you please." Sylvien sighed, standing from the bed. He slid off his silk robe, his long forearms gracefully glissading into a casual suit.

"Remis! I saw a knight in the room!" The bird seemed to laugh as he said so, as if mocking his master's misfortune. Nore jumped from the bed and flew in circles around Syvlien's head, sometimes landing with his large claws and putting Sylvien's smooth, silver hair into disarray.

Sylvien's eyes darkened. The collar button he held so carefully snapped under his clenched fist. He put on a pair of leather dress shoes, complimenting his beige tunic, and sauntered through the door. His collar was left untouched. He would just ask a servant to fix it up later.

"I told the palacemen to ensure he was going to be living with me. They explicitly said they were not able to arrange something of the sort," Sylvien snapped, staring at the beady eyes of the snow owl with a displeased glint in his eye. Regret and acute incense stirred in his heart as he questioned, "how can this be possible then, hmm?"

Nore stopped his frantic, chaotic circling and landed softly on Sylvien's shoulder. His beak seemed to somehow be stretched in a permanent smug smile as he stared at Sylvien's usually calm expression contort. While the little, helpless snow owl would never dare voice his righteous, satisfied feeling, in his heart, he goaded, serves you right! You finally got your desserts, you pompous bastard!

Alsar Academy organized its students' living arrangements through a hierarchical system. Students with the same or similar statuses would be placed in the same dormitory. This system was simple, yet it was vital. Networking and socializing was especially important in noble circles, so Alsar must provide an opportunity for students to meet others of equal status.

Sylvien was, therefore, placed in the same dormitory as Remis, just two levels above him. He waltzed down to the black-haired youth's quarters, stopping in front of the door and knocking gently.

The door remained closed for a few moments, and the longer it stayed close, the more Sylvien's sour scowl twisted. Finally, after half a minute, the handle wiggled, and the door slowly creaked open.

A head wrapped firmly by a thick, fluffy blanket peaked out through the crack of the open door. Two large, ruby red eyes were framed by inky black hair, which was rubbed to slight disarray by the blanket. Slightly puffed cheeks, pursed lips. The visual impact of the scene caused Syvlien's expression to immediately ease.

Cute... Sylvien chuckled, his heart melting as he saw the blanket-wrapped Remis waddle out from the widening crack of the open door. The rich, homely scent of home-cooked food wafted out from the opening and sent Sylvien into a slight daze. It's like I'm home... he thought absent-mindedly, his eyes still savoring the blanket-wrapped pouting face with delight.

Remis, on the other hand, was focused on trying to stop his stomach from grumbling for the umpteenth time, unaware of Syvlien's romance-clouded mind. After no success, he finally placed his attention back on the guest in front of the door. His eyes immediately fixed on the open collar, which revealed two delicious-looking pecs, ripe and suckable. His stomach growled as a slight drool escaped his mouth.

"Good evening, dear," Syvlien uttered fondly, patting Remis' head through the thick blanket. It was only then that Remis registered it was him and managed to pull his eyes away from the open collar.

"Mm," Remis answered plainly, flustered by his sudden intrusive thought.

"Remis, dinner's done!" a hoarse, deep voice called from the kitchen inside. The black-haired youth's eyes lit up and his face stretched into an unavoidable grin. Sylvien's face darkened. The roommate, he thought.

"I'm coming now!" He hollered back. Now with a bit of haste, he turned back towards Sylvien, eager to end the conversation to go and fill his empty stomach. "Do you need something, Prince?" He asked briskly, his eyes occasionally flitting back to the room every once in a while when a waft of the pork fried rice hit his nose.

"Prince?" Sylvien spat. He stared through the door with a gaze so hostile it could split the wood. Turning back to the oblivious youth with a somewhat seductive expression, he bent down and brushed Remis' chin up, turning his head to face him. "Can you explain what's happening right now, dear?" His eyes narrowed slightly, bending beguilingly as if trying to lure him closer.

Remis' heart jumped almost imperceptibly, and the youth's fair complexion turned a shade redder as he grew more flustered. "M-maybe later," he stuttered, holding his hand to his heart and pressing it down as if trying to rub away the strange feeling. Making sure he didn't utter another careless "Prince" again, he looked up and brushed Sylvien's silver hair soothingly, saying, "I have to go, dear, I'll see you later!" before jumping from the crack in the door and slamming it shut.

Sylvien's eyes glazed over for a moment, confusion and obedient complacency evident in his fazed expression. "Dear..." he muttered under his breath. His wispy, ethereal countenance seemed to completely fade away at that moment as a slight blush crept up to his ears, turning them beet red.

He covered his mouth and barked out a pleased, incredulous laugh, his eyes wavering as he sauntered back to his room. His heart, which had always remained as still as snow, now beat as fast as a galloping race horse, leaving him breathless.

I thought I was seducing him, Syvlien thought. He closed his eyes and shivered, a pleasant warmth snaking down his spine. Yet, with one word, he's got me wrapped around his finger.

Sylvien sighed languidly, his swan-like back arching as he gazed at the brightly shining stars outside his chilled window. Truly... how can someone be as perfect as him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1K 13
(sorry but this AU is dropped due to complicated storyline and such) (Fabruary 24 update! This story is now currently being edited and rewritten! 7 c...
689K 27.9K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
89.2K 5.9K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
131K 7.9K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...