Finding myself

By LoveWithoutPassion

Tana, the goddess of fire. Fits my past self perfectly. Now, not so much, I used to light my "victims", if yo... More

Characters
Tigger warnings/everything else
1. Im screwed
2. He wants me dead
3. Cleaning
4. Police
6. Is this the way I go?
7. I didn't know I swear
8. The abused become the abuser
9. DNA
10. Last night in my bed
11. I don't want to go
12. Guns and murder
13. Planes are shit
14. What's happening to me
15. Breaking from two lines
16. My cousin is a god
Characters pt2
17. Rules & windows
18. Am I dead?
19. She's what now?
20. Shopping
21. She's hiding something
22. Punch
23. 10 Rules to follow
24. Night terrors
25. Trouble on the first day
26. Tanas back
27. I was only 12
28. Shes a psycho
29. Family
Please read.
30. We need a miracle
Goodbye. (maybe)
Heres what i leave you with
Shattering deception

5. Run.

388 12 8
By LoveWithoutPassion

Day 8

Pov: Parker Bernard (dad)

My eldest can't do his job correctly. How the fuck did someone manage to break into our security and delete my company. That's not fucking possible. The tech team is trying to find this son of a bitch and bring him in. He does not steal from me. Especially a company made for ma cherie.

Ma cherie= my darling

I had found her previously but she had a family there. I didn't want to take her away from the people she knew. She was happy where she was. Why would I take that away from her? Plus she wouldn't be safe here. When she's living with her stepdad there is no harm. She won't be kidnapped and tortured so that they can get to us.

Jérémie just told me they have found the man who stole. He's one brave basterd if he thought he could steal from us without a scratch.

"Kidnap them bring them into the basement. Tie them up and torture them if needed for information. If they tell you anything and you are unsure what to do come to me and I'll handle it." I told Jérémie using my mafia voice.

"Yes Don" he responded and left my office. All this shit is really getting on my fucking nerves. I grab a drink and gulp it down. Find this bitch if it's the last thing you do.

Marianne POV

The police left a while ago. Yesterday after that I came back with my chips they were camping on my road thinking I didn't see them. It's almost as if I'm dangling a piece of cheese in front of a rat but all their limbs are tied behind them. Like all they can do is watch and can't change a thing about it. Except the cheese in this situation is the glory of finally taking down Moi. It's exhilarating to watch the desperation on their faces grow after every single crime I commit and they can't prove. I love it.

Moi=me

I went back to the park to check on the progress. And as I expected the park was as it was before empty. No construction workers no nothing. I watched as the butterflies flew, and how the bees fed themselves with nectar. All I was hoping for was the wish that my mom would be around watching nature with me. Singing to me when I fall asleep.

____________________________________

I wake again in the same position, lying on the grass. I sit up and check the time. It was 2:34 I had spent 2 hours lying here asleep. I was still waking up and I didn't notice two large men beside me. I instantly shot up on my two feet. Feeling dizzy as an immense pain shot through my ribs from moving so quickly. I whimpered I held my ribs tightly. Gasping as the wind was blown out of me.

"What do you want" I asked the men looking at them in the eyes.

One smiled slightly and moved closer to me. I moved backwards. I would have fought them but my ribs can't handle that. They just can't. I stood admitting defeat and let them push a liquid into my neck. Most likely going to knock me out for 8 hours so I'd wake up at around 11 pm.

I felt him carry me somewhere and my world faded to black.

____________________________________

I awoke hearing voices outside the door. I was sitting on concrete in the far left corner furthest from the door. Blood splattered the once-white cement. It didn't take me long to put it together. I was in a torture chamber.

I listen carefully to the voices outside. They were speaking French.

"Est tu cave? Elle est une fille de 16 ans elle n'aurra pas pu faire ceci!" He yells to his coworker. I know French and most languages for that matter. Judging by their accent they're definitely from France. The thing that I focused on was my age. I thought I was 15. I don't truly know my birthday but I'm pretty sure I'm 15.
(Are you dumb? She is a 16-year-old girl she couldn't have done this!)

"Je ne sais pas ce que tu veux que je te dises. Le signal est venue de son portable. Elle l'a fait." The other one replied. Of course, I did it why can they just believe I'm smart and move on? These are some sexist pieces of shit. (U don't know what you want me to tell you. Le signal came from her computer. She did it.)

"Trouve tout ce que tu le peux sur elle. Si tu touve quelle que chose dit le moi." while he said that the door handle jiggled. I could have just released myself from the ropes holding my hands. But I wanted to see how this played out. (find everything you can on her. If you find anything tell me.)

A man walked in. He was tall 6"1 maybe. He had a brown beard but his hair looked lighter almost a dirty blonde. I think he should dye it Brown to be completely honest. He looks around 34 maybe 38 something around that age. He kinda looked like me.  I mean if I was an old man of course. What he's my kidnapper I need to be mean to him in my head.

His eyes were cold and he looked like he was trying to intimidate me. I don't get intimidated. If I die, I die without being scared. If I died today I would have lived a life of misery but I accomplished so much that I would be ok with it.

"No way in hell you did this. You are a 16 year old girl," he stated. I just looked at him blankly trying to figure out what he was trying to do. Is he underestimating me on purpose to make me show him my skill? Or he is actually a narcissistic sexist asshole. Also, what's with the 16 things?

"For the record, I'm 15 born in 2008. I think." I whispered the last part not wanting him to hear it. "And what exactly do you claim I have done?" I question with a confident voice. Don't want him to think I'm scared.

"You 16 stop lying to me." I looked at him confused. "One of our companies was deleted somehow and whoever deleted it did it from your computer."

"Judging from my surroundings you're going to torture me for information. What mafia do I come from, what are their plans, and why they don't want you to have a mall created there? Is that correct?" He gave me a slight nod obviously unsure if he should answer at all.

"You're a part of a mafia, France most likely because of the accent," I say gesturing toward him. "Now I will answer your question, not because I'm intimidated but because I feel bad for you, uncle," I say truly just to get on his nerves. Also, I didn't want to answer questions. I said the last part to myself not wanting to reveal myself too early.

I wasn't completely sure about the uncle part but I'm pretty certain he is. He looks like my sperm Donner but a little younger maybe by 4-5 years?

"Why the fuck would you feel bad" he practically growled at me. It was working he was getting worked up. When people as angry its easier to take them down. By now my hands were free I was just having too much fun to reveal that fact.

"My father will probably kill you once they figure out you feeding information to the Russians." I wasn't 100% sure if I was right but I could hear a bit of Russian in his voice and he has a верность tatoo. (loyalty)

"My brother didn't deserve the entire fucking mafia. But there is one thing he loves more than his business specifically his precious Princess. Which happens to be you. I will kill you then I will send your head to your father showing him what the "Russians" have done" he told me. I have no clue why he told me all that but I could care less about my father. I just won't let him kill me.

"Couldn't care less about that son of a bitch. Just won't let you kill me." I responded and a sudden boult of adrenaline courses through me making me jump up and punch him in the face. I heard a crack and I knew his nose was broken.

He tried to hit me back disregarding his broken nose. He hit me right in my arm making my bruise burn. I quickly dogged him next blow punching him square in the jaw. Before he got a chance to retaliate I kicked him in the ribs successfully breaking one. By now he was lying on the floor unable to move because of the constant pain he was feeling.

"Pussy" I whisper in his ear. Just trying to get in his face.

Still having adrenaline in my veins I rushed out the door trying to find a way out. While in that room I saw a security camera but the one they had I specifically knew didn't have a sound system. That meant they didn't know who I was. All they know is I escaped and I'm good at fighting. Which simply means if they find me I'm dead.

I ran through the halls trying to find a way to get back to my house. I'm in some kind of never-ending hallway every turn I see a new camera. I was being watched for sure. Someone is going to be here soon. My lifespan is slowly running out. I need to find a way out.

An
1697 words

Hope you liked this chapter.

Vote for the book.

If you have any suggestions I'm always open to them
I had taken a break for Christmas sorry!

Thanks for reading a new chapter will come out soon I'm just on a trip right now. Writing as much as I can!

Dominique <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 253 75
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 18-year-old Ria wants nothing more than to be someone else. She hides a dark secret that afflicts her for days and nights. Sudd...
2.3M 83.3K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
34.8K 567 27
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...