Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

15

160 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 15

    The incident happened so quickly that the whole world seemed to become silent for a moment.

    Even the barrage stopped...

    until there was a "dong" sound, which was the muffled sound made by a human body being blown into the sky and then falling to the ground.

    This muffled sound was not obvious amidst the pounding rain, but to everyone's ears, it was so deafening!

    Silence was still spreading in the air...

    "Ah!" It was the little girl's frightened cry that finally broke the silence.

    Lanlan hurriedly ran towards her uncle who was struck by lightning. The rain wet her entire face. She ran to her uncle and saw that his whole body was burnt black and white smoke was still coming out of his mouth.

    Lanlan was a little frightened. She squatted down and carefully stretched out her fingers...

    "Don't touch him!" On the other side, the leading boy in the trio suddenly shouted.

    Lanlan was startled, quickly retracted her little hand, and looked over there with a horrified face.

    The leading boy threw his weapon to his companion. He ran over quickly and pulled the ignorant little girl behind him.

    Glancing at the half-dead Reike on the ground, his eyes were cold: "He still has electricity on his body. You don't want to live if you touch him?"

    Lanlan was protected by this unknown brother, but she was still worried, pointing her little finger to the ground. Uncle: "But, this uncle... is smoking..."

    The leading boy said indifferently: "It's just smoking, but he's not dead."

    It's strange that such a good protective suit can lead to death.

    Lanlan made a bitter face: "He, he bled a lot..."

    The leading boy pulled the little girl further away: "Yes, he was bleeding and you still got close to him, and the dirty blood spattered on you, you Your hands will rot!"

    Lanlan: "!!!"

    What! It will rot!

    Lan Lan quickly put her two little hands behind her back!

    "Xu Yue, come back quickly!" On the other side, the other two people in the trio were surrounding the Blood Python, one on the left and one on the right. The Blood Python was extremely restless now, and they were in urgent need of support from their teammates!

    The leading boy, Xu Yue, hurriedly said to the little girl next to him: "You stay away from this person, no, you stay away from us. I don't know who you are and where you come from, but it's very dangerous here. Hurry up and leave!"

    After saying that, Xu Yue pushed the little girl, then picked up the supply bag that Lake dropped on the ground, turned around and ran towards his companions.

    Xu Yue opened the supply bag while running. He wanted to see if Lake had any advanced equipment, but found that the supply bag was locked.

    grass! It is actually a package of precious supplies that no one except the owner can open or damage!

    It’s a top-notch protective suit, and it’s a top-grade material package. This Laker has killed so many people to get so much top-notch equipment!

    Throwing the supply bag on the ground in annoyance, Xu Yue took back his double-edged sword, took a stance, and planned to work together with his companions to kill this bloody python first!

    Unexpectedly, at this moment, something suddenly hit his back.

    "Ouch." Lanlan didn't expect that the brother in front of her would stop suddenly. Her head hit his thigh. Due to the force of inertia, the little girl sat down on the ground with a "snap".

    Xu Yue turned his head and saw the little girl following him. His eyes widened: "What are you doing here!"

    Lanlan rubbed her forehead and pointed her little finger at the manic black python in front of her: "Lanlan, Lanlan saw this..."

    "You saw the bloody python come back!" Xu Yue lifted the little girl up with one hand and was about to throw her back, but at this moment, the giant python in front suddenly got angry!

    The big mouth of the blood basin suddenly opened, and the blood python roared. It slapped its thick tail forward and hit Xu Yue's head hard.

    The two companions attacked the blood python at the same time.

    Xu Yue almost subconsciously hugged the little girl in his arms. He rolled over while holding the little girl, but the snake's tail still hit his shoulder. Half of his body was paralyzed, and he fell to the ground with a "click" , he heard the sound of his shoulder bone breaking!

    Xu Yue gritted his teeth.

    He couldn't move his right hand and the weapon fell to the ground, but his left hand still held the little girl tightly.

    [Holy shit, I’m Xu Yue’s fan, who is this little girl! I'm going to be so angry! Does she want to kill Xu Yue? ]

    [If he hadn't saved her, Xu Yue wouldn't have been injured! He is obviously the kind of strong man who can go to the end! It's over now! ]

    [No, I'm going to cry! I definitely can’t beat him now! How unwilling! 】

    "Xu Yue! Are you okay!" Seeing that Xu Yue was injured, the two companions immediately accelerated their attacks. Their attacks attracted the attention of the blood python. The blood python was entangled by the other two people and could not attack the one who had been knocked down by it. The human struck a blow, and soon, several more cuts were made on its body.

    The blood was accompanied by the neighing of the python, which was shrill and fierce.

    "Bang!" The blood python swung its tail again, and it hit one of the two companions - Ding Jue.

    Ding Jue did not escape this blow. He only heard a "Ugh" sound, his sternum shook, and he spurted out a mouthful of blood!

    "Ding Jue!" Su Ming shouted!

    Xu Yue let go of the little girl in his arms, picked up the weapon with his left hand, and was about to rush into the battle.

    But he found that there was a figure faster than him!

    After the giant python crushed the human being, it turned its slippery body and opened its huge mouth, ready to devour him immediately.

    Its sharp teeth are filled with venom. With just one click, it can tear this human in half and then swallow it into its throat!

    Su Ming wanted to rush over and stab the python in the eyes, but he was violently swung away by the python.

    The moment he fell to the ground, Su Ming only had time to shout: "Ding Jue, quit the game!"

    Ding Jue was indeed ready to quit the game. His body was in pain as if it was about to explode. The smell of rust filled his throat. Lying on the ground, he fumbled with his right hand towards his left hand. The moment he touched the optical brain, he was about to press the button...

    Between the electric light and flint, a wet and young figure suddenly rushed in front of him.

    The girl's thin arms opened without hesitation, her white chin was raised, and her dark eyes looked directly at the black python that was only a few inches away from her.

    She didn't seem to know what a ridiculous thing she was doing, she just stood there and blocked all the python's attacks on the person behind her.

    The world seemed to freeze at this moment.

    The rumbling thunder, accompanied by heavy rain, continues.

    Lanlan's red eyes looked at the big mouth of the giant python above. The mouth had been pressed down. Lanlan felt that her eyes were dark, and then she smelled the sticky fishy smell in the snake's mouth.

    It was the snake's mouth that wrapped her body...

    [Fuck! Lanlan was eaten by the blood python! 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh being eaten! Oh my God! Is she crazy? ]

    [She protected Ding Jue? As a fan of Ding Jue, I was angry with her just now for causing Xu Yue to be injured, but she actually protected Ding Jue...]

    [No, I can't accept it! Lanlan can’t die! Blue! Blue! I -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading Lan... Huh? 】

    Before the barrage had time to cry for the little girl, the next second, the giant python's huge head suddenly retreated.

    As the snake head retreated, the petite and stubborn little girl was still standing there on the lawn in front of her.

    "Roar!" The giant python roared angrily at the little girl, its voice full of anger and pain, and the majestic heavy rain made its scarlet snake eyes look particularly ferocious.

    Lanlan smelled the sticky fishy smell again. She looked back with dark eyes and saw the half sword stuck in the little snake.

    The sharp sword almost pierced its entire body, and counting, it should be about seven inches.

    Seven inches is the lifeblood of the snake.

    "You're in pain, aren't you? It's okay, Lanlan will help you."

    The little girl reached out and wiped her face. She quickly ran behind the python and got close to the python's fatal wound.

    The python immediately flicked its tail to escape.

    But as soon as it moved, it felt excruciating pain all over its body, and its tail began to twitch uncontrollably. The feeling of pain that was so painful that it was about to lose its last breath made it panic.

    It doesn't want to die!

    Survival is the instinct of all animals! It doesn't want to die!

    "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, Lanlan will do it gently, it will definitely do it gently."

    The little girl stood in front of the huge wound. She held the hilt of the sword above and used all her strength to pull it out!

    With a "pop" sound, the sword was pulled out, blood spurted into the air, and the giant python was so painful that it slammed its tail to the ground!

    "Don't smash it, don't smash it!" Lan Lan threw away the sword and quickly hugged Snake's tail: "It will aggravate the injury. Don't move around. You have to bandage it quickly!"

    Lan Lan began to look around for medicine.

    Xu Yue, who had already run over to help Su Ming and Ding Jue up, was completely confused when he saw the little girl looking so anxious.

    He looked at his companion again.

    The two companions were equally at a loss.

    What happened to this little girl? How come he looks so familiar with the blood python?

    "There, there is grass there!" Lanlan suddenly stood up and ran towards the cliff ahead. There was a cluster of weeds growing on the edge of the cliff. She pulled out a handful of weeds, picked up a stone, and ran back to the giant python. Get busy.

    The next scene made the scarred trio even more unacceptable.

    The little girl actually smashed the weeds into pieces and then filled the python's wounds.

    The giant python moved uncomfortably, and occasionally turned around and yelled at the little girl.

    But the little girl didn't raise her head the whole time. She was so busy that when her eyes got wet, she just wiped them with her sleeve and continued working.

    Soon after, the giant python seemed to finally settle down. Its head, which had been supported by force, finally slowly slid down. Its head was on the ground, and its body was coiled in a circle. The snake spit out the message casually, and the tip of its tongue licked the back of the little girl's hand several times. .

    And every time she was licked by it, the little girl would take the time to touch the python's greasy forehead, as if to comfort it.

    The trio: "..."

    They didn't understand, but they were shocked!

    What the hell is this?

    After the python's wounds were filled with herbs, Lanlan rinsed her hands with rainwater and stood up.

    She looked at the trio behind her, finally picked up the remaining grass on the ground, and ran over.

    The giant python, which had just settled down, immediately raised its head when it saw the little girl leaving, and screamed again ferociously.

    Lan Lan turned around and said seriously: "You can't get up, the medicine will fall off, you have to lie down!"

    The giant python can't understand human words, but it can sense the emotions of other creatures. It senses that this human cub seems to When it got angry, it swam a little violently and then fell back to the ground angrily.

    Trio: "???"

    Lan Lan stopped in front of the trio, grabbed their hands and started checking.

    After determining that they had internal and external injuries, she treated their external injuries first.

    The trio were stunned. They watched the little girl start to smash some grass and mud again. Su Ming's family ran a pharmacy company. He picked up the weed and smelled it. His expression changed: "It's styptic grass, but the smell is so strong." ..."

    Generally, the stronger the smell of hemostatic grass, the higher the medicinal content that can be extracted.

    Su Ming stared at the hemostatic grass and looked at it repeatedly. Is this hemostatic grass? How could normal hemostatic grass have such high medicinal value?

    Lanlan made some more grass mud, and then took the hand of a brother. While applying medicine to the brother's wound, she explained:

    "Little Snake Snake didn't mean to fight. There is something wrong with the thunder in the sky. Little Snake Snake knows it." The place where the family lives will be struck by lightning, so it escaped from the house. The little snake on the run will not take the initiative to hurt people..."

    When Lanlan said this, she quietly glanced at the three big brothers in front of her. He muttered in a low voice: "Someone must have hit it first, and then it fought back... You still want to kill it..."

    The trio: "..."

    Is it their fault? Who wouldn't be frightened and take action immediately when they saw the bloody python that suddenly appeared?

    Xu Yue frowned again: "You mean, you can communicate with a python?"

    "No." Lanlan thought this big brother was strange: "Humans and snakes are two different animals and cannot communicate."

    Ding Jue covered her chest, her breath a little weak: "Then how do you know it is...escape?"

    Lanlan tapped the tip of her nose: "Lanlan smelled it, the little snake has the smell of 'that', it It just came out of the place with 'that', so it must be trying to escape..."

    "That one?" The three people were puzzled.

    Lanlan lowered her head again and continued to bandage them, while saying: "'That' has many names, one of which is easy to remember, it is called 'Alienation Pathogen'."

    The alienated pathogen is a very bad ore. Once it explodes, the air released will destroy all nearby living creatures.

    There is this "alienated pathogen" in the Death Star, and Lan Lan is very familiar with the smell.

    The warden's father once specifically told Lan Lan that the reason why the Death Star became the Death Star was because the Death Star had a mine containing "alienated pathogens". One day, the mine was detonated by thunder.

    Then, the disease-causing gas came out, and then the entire planet was poisoned!

    The current Death Star has become a planet where creatures below level 3s cannot survive.

    Because once lower-level creatures enter the Death Star, they will be infected by the poisonous air and die suddenly.

    The same goes for lower plants, which will instantly wither into ashes!

    Thinking of the black mist that pervaded the Death Star all year round, Lanlan sighed again. She said seriously to the three brothers in front of her:

    "Lanlan doesn't want the flowers, trees, and small animals in the forest to die, so Lanlan We must not let lightning detonate that thing! If Lan Lan guessed correctly, the mountain we are stepping on now is where the bad thing is hidden... That's why the thunder keeps hitting here. The thunder wants to hit this Shan... I accidentally hit the smoking uncle over there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 405 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
5.4K 96 19
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not After the battle with Uma and everyone saved Auradon Indira ak...
11.3K 140 13
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265501/ Author: Mu Nanyi Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-26 Latest: Chapter 123 Finale (2) Through rebirth finished...