Total Drama Minecraft

By Radishologist

First season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty mobs will battle it out in challenges for one million emerald... More

Basics of Total Drama
Meet the Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Author's Note 1
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Author's Note 2
Episode 18
Elimination Order
Author's Final Note
Season 2 Preview
Kik Group Chat
Instagram and Fanart
{Closed} Kik Competition

Episode 3

2.2K 118 276
By Radishologist

"Last time, on Total Drama Minecraft, the contestants had to compete in a dangerous foot race. At the end, the Screaming Cows thought they won, but they forgot a teammate--Witton. That got the Wither Skeleton eliminated. What crazy challenge will I put them through today? Find out right now on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Sheep (10): Ender, Skelly, Spidey, Creep, Blaise, Mag, Ron, Sno, Agatha, Wither

Screaming Cows (8): Endie, Silvester, Mucus, Zupay, Zombee, Zombieswine, Kat, Cavell

* * *

Once again, the Screaming Cows boy cabin was crazy. The Zombies were partying again, drinking soda from who knew where. Endie couldn't sleep, so he teleported outside. Silvester was out there too.

"Hey, Silvester," Endie greeted the Silverfish.

"Uh...hi," Silvester replied quietly.

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. We're a team," Endie said. Cavell crashed through the window and fell on the ground. One of the Zombies must've thrown him.

"Well, we're supposed to be a team," Endie laughed, picking up the Cave Spider.

"Didn't I tell you I don't need your help?!" Cavell shouted, and he ran back inside. Endie chuckled.

"You're right. We should be a team," Silvester said, a little more confidently.

"Yeah. So, you wanna join an alliance with Mucus and I?" Endie asked.

Silvester hesitated. "Sure," he finally said.

~~~

Silvester's Confessional

"Wow. I finally have an alliance of people who won't hurt me!"

~~~

The Killer Sheep boys' cabin was quiet again. Everyone slept soundly. But again, the Wither occasionally muttered something.

* * *

The girls' cabin was quiet this time. Mag had been snoring, but Agatha had splashed a potion on her. They all slept soundly also.

~~~

Blaise's Confessional

"I hate Mag! Her snoring is so annoying! I am so glad Agatha is here to shut her up."

~~~

After a terrible breakfast, the eighteen remaining contestants stood in front of Herobrine at the campfire area once again.

"Alright, today's challenge is an Awake-a-thon! You may have seen this in Total Drama Island." (which I do not own). "All you have to do is stay awake for as long as possible."

"Wait, but mobs don't sleep," Ender said.

"Then why have you guys slept in cabins for the past three episodes?" Herobrine asked.

"Oh yeah. We have been sleeping..." Ender trailed off.

"Anyway, you may sit here and do nothing. Ready, set, go!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Ron walked up to Sno. "May I tell you that even though you're made of snow, I find you hot?" Ron said smoothly.

"Oh," Sno said, blushing. "Thank you."

Ron plopped down on the bench next to her, cracking the wood. "Can I," He put his arm around her shoulders. "Sit with you?"

Sno giggled. "Of course."

~~~

Sno's Confessional

"Eep! A guy likes me!"

~~~

"Ew," Blaise said after seeing Ron and Sno together.

Agatha turned around for a few seconds, then turned back around. She sat down on a bench.

"That's it. I give up," Mag said. She plopped on her side and immediately started snoring.

"Oh no. We are not starting this again!" Blaise shouted. "Agatha! Do something!"

"Just go somewhere else. Jeez," Agatha said calmly.
~~~

Agatha's Confessional

"Notch, that Blaze girl is annoying. I am so gonna vote her off.

~~~

A few hours passed uneventfully. Only Mag had fallen asleep.

Zupay, Zombee, and Zombieswine sat on a bench.

"I'm bored," Zupay said. "Hey green guy! Come over here!"

Mucus was hopping by. "Who, me?" he asked.

"Do you see any other green guys around here?" Zombieswine asked.

"Well, there's Zupay and Zomb--" Mucus started.

"Just get over here!" Zombieswine said impatiently.

Mucus reluctantly hopped over there. Zombieswine picked him up and threw him to Zombee. "Let's play catch!"

The three Zombies started playing catch with Mucus.

* * *

A few more hours passed. Kat had whined about the heat so much that she had fallen asleep.

Ron and Sno were still sitting together, talking about whatever came up.

Spidey, Skelly, Ender, and Creep were sitting together.

"If none of us fall asleep, then we can win again, and not have to vote anyone off again!" Ender, the baby Ender Dragon said happily.

"Yeah, I hope we never have to," Skelly replied.

"But if we do...who would we vote off?" Spidey asked.

They all thought about it.

"Maybe Blaise," Ender answered after a while. "She can get kind of annoying."

"Or Mag," Creep said. "She's not really useful."

"Maybe the two golems," Skelly chimed in, gesturing to Ron and Sno, who were cuddling. "They could get distracted by each other."

"And what about Wither?" Spidey asked. "He's... I don't know. Kinda weird."

"Well, it all depends on who loses for our team," Ender decided. "But no matter what, we don't vote each other off. Got it?"

"Got it," the other three said.

* * *

Another couple hours passed. Cavell had fallen asleep, right after yelling, "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!"

It was now night time. A few contestants were yawning.

Ron and Sno were laying side by side under the stars.

"Sno, there's something I've been wanting to ask you," Ron said, suddenly sitting up.

Sno sat up too. "What is it, Ron? You can ask me anything."

"I, Ron Golem want to ask: Will you be my girlfriend?" Ron asked.

"Of course!" Sno exclaimed happily.

Ron picked her up in his arms and swung her around. "I knew you'd say yes!"

OTP right here ^

* * *

Wither eventually fell asleep that night. So did Blaise.

The Zombies were still throwing Mucus around.

Endie eventually teleported in between them and caught the Slime, then teleported somewhere else.

"You okay?" Endie asked. Silvester was there too.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Mucus answered. "Those guys are real bullies. We should vote them off."

"We will once we lose again. But we can't afford to lose this challenge. Then we would have seven people, and the Killer Sheep would have ten," Endie explained.

"Good point," Mucus replied.

* * *

Zupay, Zombieswine, and Zombee fell asleep because they had nothing to do. Ron and Sno fell asleep too, Sno cuddling in his arms.

That left Endie, Silvester, and Mucus on the Screaming Cows, and Ender, Skelly, Spidey, Creep, and Agatha on the Killer Sheep.

It was four in the morning, so it was still dark. Ender, Skelly, Spidey, and Creep were all yawning.

"C'mon guys, we can't fall asleep," Ender said through a yawn.

"Nope, that's it. I'm done," Skelly said, and he fell asleep.

"Skelly! Come back!" Spidey yawned, then conked out.

"Creep, we got this right?" Ender asked, watching the sleeping pair. "Creep?"

Creep was asleep.

"Dang it," Ender said, and he fell asleep.

Agatha sat calmly on her bench, the only one left awake on her team.

* * *

"Only the Witch is left, guys," Endie said. "We can win this!"

"Mhm," Mucus said sleepily. "Did you know sleep is healthy? It's also very...comfy." The Slime fell asleep.

"Silvester?" Endie asked.

The Silverfish was asleep.

* * *

Endie and Agatha stared at each other, the only two left. Whoever fell asleep next would lose for their team.

Agatha sat calmly with her legs crossed over each other. Endie was fidgeting. He could barely keep his eyes open.

* * *

Another twelve hours passed. It was now five in the afternoon. Endie and Agatha were still up. Agatha was still calm, while Endie was still yawning.

The other contestants had woken up, and were watching the silent battle.

"C'mon Agatha!" Ender shouted. "Win so we still don't have to vote anyone off!"

"C'mon Endie!" Mucus yelled. "We need to win this!"

The two stared at each other.

Somehow, Agatha was still calm.

Finally, Endie fell asleep.

The Killer Sheep cheered as the Screaming Cows yelled and cursed. Endie immediately woke up to the noise.

"Oh man. I am so sorry guys," Endie said sadly.

"We are so voting you off!" Zupay shouted.

Herobrine teleported into the area. "Wait a minute," he said. He looked closely at Agatha, who was still sitting calmly.

"She cheated! She used an awakening potion!" Herobrine shouted, pointing at her.

"What?!" the Killer Sheep yelled.

"This means, the Screaming Cows win!" Herobrine announced. The Screaming Cows cheered.

"Does this mean we have to vote someone off?" Skelly asked.

"Nope!" Herobrine said. "Because if you cheat, you go home!"

"Wait, so--" Agatha started.

"Yep! Agatha, you're going home!" Herobrine said.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Blaise yelled. "WHO'S GOING TO MAKE MAG STOP SNORING THEN?"

"Not my problem," Herobrine said. He teleported himself and Agatha away.

* * *

They reappeared on the dock.

"Agatha, what do you have to say for yourself, ya cheater?" Herobrine asked.

"I'm just glad I get to get away from that Blaze girl," Agatha replied.

Herobrine sighed. "Lucky," he said. Agatha walked onto the boat.

"See ya later!" Herobrine called as the boat sailed away.

* * *

That night, Ender, Skelly, Spidey, and Creep sat in their cabin. The Wither was nowhere to be seen.

"Alright guys, we haven't had to vote anyone off yet, so I guess you can say it's still a win," Ender said.

The other three agreed.

"Let's just try to win the next challenge," Ender decided.

* * *

Meanwhile in the Screaming Cows boys' cabin, the Zombies were again being annoying, and partying.

Finally, Endie teleported into the middle of it all.

"GUYS!" he shouted. "We have lost two challenges in a row! And we would've lost that one if Agatha hadn't cheated. We need to start acting like a team, like the Killer Sheep. We need to work together!"

The cabin was silent for a moment.

Then Zombieswine said, "Nah! This is fun!"

And the cabin went back to how it was a minute ago.

* * *

"What more do I have in store for the mobs? Will the Killer Sheep ever have to vote anyone off? And how will Ron and Sno's relationship turn out? Find out next time on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.5K 28
Third season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty entirely new contestants. Eighteen different biomes. A million emeralds. One winner. Who will win the...
101K 6.1K 101
CAUTION: Read "A Minecraft Story" before reading this book. It is one year after the Battle of Mojang. They thought it was over. They thought there...
15.3K 562 23
You're the only female assassin in all of Minecraftia. You're doing the dirty work for someone important. You've never been caught, until now. ...
261K 15.7K 107
Steve wakes with no memories--except his name. He discovers that the government, Mojang, is actually evil, and trying to take over the world! Steve g...