Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 45

2.4K 122 12
By archana_authoress

Rudra woke up and saw the time and sighed... It was past two in the noon.. he looked at his side and found the empty bed.. he stood up and stretched his hands and went to washroom...

Meenakshi came to their room to wake up Rudra.. she waited seeing the empty bed as she heard water running sound from washroom...

Enanga!!! She called immediately seeing Rudra..

Where you went? He asked and sat beside her..

Sorry nga, I woke up before two hours.. you were sleeping, so I didn't disturbed you and went down and spent time with Jeevitha and Jayaram.. I just came here to fetch you for lunch.. they are waiting for you... Can we go? She asked..

Okay, before that, say how are you? Are you still sore down there? He asked and turned to her.. she blushed at his direct question...

Ladoo...what ma? He asked and held her hands..

I'm okay nga... Jhanvi akka... She...that... She stuttered...

What Jhanvi? What happened to her?

It's, that she gave me an ointment and I applied that... Now I'm better.. she said and he sighed...

Oh!! Okay.. good... Then fine.. we can repeat yesterday night na? He asked teasingly

Enanga!!! She whined...

What, now even you are having a ointment for pain, and...

Sssshhhhhh... Please... She said closing his mouth..

Not... Not today please.. she whispered looking down..

Look at me Ladoo... He said and she looked at him..

No need to hesitate to say no de, I'm just teasing you, I know you can barely walk and I don't want to give more pain again.. it will happen on its own, but surely not for the next two or three days.. okay? Just relax and take rest.. he hugged her..

Thank you.. she whispered...

Sari, come lets feed ourselves.. I'm starving.. he said and they went down and had their lunch..

Except Jeevitha and Jayaram all came to the living room to have a talk and the kids went to garden..

Murugan, I wanted to tell an important thing to you both.. Shiva thatha said looking at Meenakshi's parents..

Yeah ayya, tell me.. anything important? He asked..

( ayya is an respectful word to call an elder )

Yeah, very important... What's your plan about Jeevitha's future? I mean her marriage? He asked..

Ayya, that, I don't know exactly ayya, she just turned fifteen and three more years to do her proper, lawful marriage.. so.. he shrugged..

Hmmm... I wanted to talk about that only..

Murugan, we wanted to arrange this marriage matter, shall we? Devaraj asked..

Aiyayo, you are responsible and respectful person, don't ask permission and all.. Murugan said

No, it's your daughter's marriage and we definitely wanted your opinion.. Soundarya said..

Sammanthi amma, we know about you all, whatever you do will be good for her . So please don't worry about our opinion.. Meenakshi's mother said...

Mama, me and thatha will look for a perfect groom for her and we will arrange for this marriage.. you don't need to worry about her future anymore.. trust us.. Rudra said and Murugan folded his hands before him and thanked them all..

Thank you.. Thank you very much... We really didn't expected this... But, why you all are bothering yourselves? Murugan asked..

That's not a matter.. we just wanted Jeevitha to get a good life... That's all.. and we are ordering you, just leave this with us.. we will take care.. and after her eighteenth birthday, we will start the process..

Sure.. Thank you... Meenakshi's parents said in content..

All the while Meenakshi stood silently watching them... They are really good human beings, humble and very down to earth person.. I'm very lucky to have them all.. she thought and her eyes brimmed with tears...

Rudra looked at her and raised his eyebrows..

She smiled at him and mouthed a thanks and he air kissed her...

Then the watchman came and gave a courier to Rudra..

Sir, this is for you.. he gave that and went..

He opened the parcel and took out the brand new mobile..

Rudra, what happened to your mobile? His mom asked..

This is not for me amma..

Then?

Just wait.. Ladoo, go and bring Jeevitha here..

Hmmm...okay... Meenakshi went to fetch her siblings

Rudra switched on the mobile and analysed the mobile..

Mama... He heard and looked at Jayaram m who is sitting beside her..

You called us? He asked..

Yeah, Jeevitha come.. he called and made them to sit before him..

See, I bought this mobile for you.. your sister was so worried about you and she felt so sad that she can't able to talk with you after marriage.. so, keep this and use wisely..

Mama... We don't know how to use this...

I'll teach you okay.. but promise me, you will never ever touch this without your parents permission, I don't want your studies to get affected by this.. okay? And Jeevitha, I have stored all of us contact numbers on this, contact us for anything at anytime okay?

Thank you mama.. she giggled in happiness..

Maapilai.. why this and all? It's not ..

Mama... This is not only for Meenakshi.. we are also concerned about you all.. while you are away, they can also contact you with this mobile in case of any emergency..

Okay maapilai.. Murugan didn't talk anything further..

Come, I'll show you how to use.. Rudra went away with them and they both ran behind him happily...

Meenakshi was really stunned to speak or react anything...

She sat there quietly and the elders resumed their talks.. after teaching them how to use the mobile, Rudra came back and gave the mobile to Murugan..

Mama, I'm giving this to you.. they are small kids, this mobile has its own pros and cons.. if kids get addicted to this they will use this all day and it will spoil them to root.. so give this to them if necessary and please don't mind me telling all this.. Rudra said and Murugan nodded no..

You are correct maapilai, they will use this without gap If we give this to them... I'll take care.. Murugan said and Rudra nodded and went..

Then they had their dinner and went to their respective rooms... Meenakshi hugged him immediately after entering into their room..

Rudra hugged her back..

What happened? Why this sudden hug? He asked in amusement..

Thank you.. she said looking at him..

Why?

You are man of your words.. you did what you told me and secured Jeevitha's future.. so , thank you... Thank you so much...

Hmmm hmmm? He asked

Hmmm.. and for the mobile, its really not needed, but I can talk with them whenever I want to... So another thanks for that.. and she smiled shyly at him and she kissed his cheeks unexpectedly and ran away... Rudra was dumbfounded and frozen in his place .. he came back to senses after hearing a door closing sound and turned around the room and looked for her, he guessed that she maybe in bathroom and went to the bathroom and turned the knob and found it open and went inside..

Meenakshi widened her eyes and facepalmed, that she forgot to lock the door and shut her eyes, she shivered when she felt his breath on her ears and turned to him and hugged him tightly.. he chuckled at her antics and hugged her...

That was the first kiss you gave me.. he said and rubbed his nose with her's.. she smiled at him...

Enaku romba sandhoshama iruku.. adhan kuduthen.. she said

( I'm very happy, that's why I gave the kiss)

He smiled and bited her cheeks and started to kiss her and she melted in his arms...

Okay, go and change your dress.. let's sleep.. Rudra said after the kiss and she nodded and he went out..

Next morning after having breakfast, Meenakshi's family left to their native..

Meena ma, take care of yourself and take care of others too.. I know you are very responsible girl and need not to tell you anything.. be happy ma.. her father said before leaving..

She hugged her siblings without having heart to send them.. but, they can't stay here as Jayaram is having school and her father have to be there as he is the temple priest and they can't close the temple for their personal matter...

They left after bidding bye for all..

That night... Atter having his dinner Rudra came to the room and he remembered about that she stopped studying long ago..

Hey Kd.. come here . Rudra called Meenakshi as she entered their room..

Yes, enanga? She asked..

Where is your note book and I didn't see you studying literally.. what happened?

Haan.. that .. I.. me..athai..I had ...Haan I had work nga.. work work.. that.. she stammered to form a lie..

What work ma? He asked in strict tone..

That, see..many works, house chores, eating, sleeping, talking with...

Running, playing, jumping... Hmmm? He stopped her in middle and glared at her..

Don't glare at me like that.. enaku bayama iruku... She pouted...

( I'm literally scared )

You? Scared? Hmm what a joke!!! Go and bring your study materials now.. he said and she nodded her head in all directions... Though he found that very cute and just wanted to squish her cheeks he just remained calm..

What? Go and bring.. where did you kept that? Do you even remember where you kept those? He asked and she nodded and went to the side table and took her note, pen and laptop out..

Come, give me that.. he opened the note book and stunned to see that she didn't studied or wrote after what he had taught her last time..

I thought you are responsible girl ladoo... He Said..

I'm sorry nga... I just wanted a company while reading and writing.. you just gave instructions and left me alone and...

So you stopped studying..? He asked

Hmmm... She nodded her head as yes and looked down...

He chuckled looking at her poker face and dragged her near him..

Adiye en Chella pondati.. he said and lifted her face..

( My dear wifey)

Don't keep your face like this.. it's okay.. we will learn hereafter.. but, don't waste your time, just recall everything for the next two days and we will start again on third day.. okay? He said and she nodded happily...

En Mela Kovama? She asked him..

( Are you angry on me?

Not at all de.. I was the one who forgot this and kept on doing my work instead of taking care of you.. we will work on this okay?

Happada... Thank you nga.. she said and hugged him.. he chuckled at kissed her crown..

It's been few days..

Vijay came to have dinner at Rudra's home as it's a Sunday, also Meenakshi made his favourite dishes..

Hmmmmm... It's so yummy... Vijay hummed and moaned having the butter chicken she made.. it is one of his favourite dishes..

She literally made everything as per Rudra's and Vijay's likes... Rudra Started his usual routine and Vijay was so engrossed in his work as he started to skip the meals..

Anna, enanga, you both eat your heart content today.. don't think about anything... From tomorrow you can start your diet and all.. she ordered and Vijay nodded his head fastly and devoured the food..

Happada .. my tummy is full.. Vijay said and rubbed his stomach..

Anna, here drink this .. Meenakshi gave a glass of warm water for everyone as they had non vegetarian for dinner..

What's this drink? Vijay asked sipping the water which is in mustard colour...

I boiled water with jeera and omam ( Ajwain ) anna.. it's helps in digestive system to work properly after heavy meals.. she said and except Vijay, everyone in this home is accustomed to this drink after Meenakshi's arrival..

Yeah Vijay, we too didn't expected this to work so well.. it really helps to digest and even helps in the heartburn or bloating... Devaraj said...

Oh!!! Very good... Thanks Meena ma... He said and she also sat with them and drank the water..

They had early dinner and sat at the garden for a small talk... They were talking about random things...

Rudra and Vijay was talking with Devaraj and Shiva thatha and Meenakshi and Soundarya was talking with themselves...

Mmmccchhhh... I don't know why, my hair is getting dry day by day.. Soundarya said looking at her hair ...

Rudra heard this and turned towards his mom..

Amma, shall I book an appointment in our regular salon? Go and try some treatment.. he suggested...

No da, I'm old enough to have grand children and I don't want to do these and all now..

Amma, after having great grand kids also you can pamper yourself maa.. Vijay said..

No da, I just don't want to use heavy chemicals on my hair.. she shrugged..

Athai, leave those, I have a simple remedy for this, I'll tell you.. but you have to follow this for more than three months, then you will start to see the changes, and I'm sure that your hair will be silky smooth after that.. Meenakshi said...

What's that? What are all you need to do this? Vijay asked in curiosity...

Just one ingredient is enough, green gram.. you have to soak this over night and grind this in mixer next day.. apply this as a pack for your oil free hair and keep this for an hour or so and wash this without any shampoo... That's all.. she said..

That's all? Everyone asked...

Yeah, have you seen Jeevitha's hair?

Yeah, it's just silky smooth like yours...

It was like birds nest before, I applied this paste for her hair for two times a week and the hair turned soft now.. even now she is applying this . She said and Vijay frowned thinking something and all others appreciated her..

How do you know this? Rudra asked..

At my small age, I saw one old grandma applying this paste on her daughter's hair , i asked about this to her, I learnt this from her.. she said..

Oh!!!!

Meena ma.. what are all the things you know like this? Vijay asked in serious tone..

Many things anna... She said and told few things in her knowledge about her home remedies and home care things to him... Vijay heard everything with patience and left from there thinking deeply..

Everyone retired to the bed..

Rudra somewhat guessed that what's in Vijay's mind and he too liked that idea.. he just wanted to guide her and support her in everything that's going to happen...

But, from next month there is again a test match for them, he sighed that he has to go away from her again and have to stay there this time for three months.. he kissed her head who is snuggling into him and sleeping without any care and worry.. he wanted her to always sleep like this, in his arms, without any disturbance in her sleep.. he hugged her tightly and closed his eyes..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 150K 59
This is a story of two perfect strangers entangled in the bond of marriage. After marriage, they both believed they are not meant for each other unti...
146K 6.9K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
461K 21.7K 39
A cute, little story of love.❤️ P.s.:This is my first time in writing. Please do give it a try.🙏🏻😊 P.p.s.: I do not own any images in the story.
195K 6.9K 40
The Title Says It All Join the journey of Two Adamant individuals binded together by the Sacred thread called 'Marriage' Will the similarities betwe...