THE LAST I HAVE OF YOU ❍ nikl...

By deesmind

There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyo... More

NOTES
LILITH
THE MIKAELSON
FACECLAIMS
FACECLAIMS II
THE LAST I HAVE OF YOU
PART I
ACT I
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
ACT II
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN

THE ERIKSON

169 6 7
By deesmind

Travis Fimmel
as

Erik

"Stop your whining. If you are frightened, be silent. Whining is for prey. It attracts predators. And you are not prey."

Katheryn Winnick
as

Sigrid

"Let me tell you something about wolves, child. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Maude Hirst
as

Frida

"Only a sense of lightness, giddy and
dizzying, like flight-of a burden that
didn't belong to me being lifted.
Suddenly I knew the truth and the lights surrounding me exploded.
I am free."

Georgia Hirst
as

Agatha

"We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be -the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer - which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself."

Jodie Comer
as

Lilibeth

"Before he can become a wolf, the lycanthrope strips naked. If you spy a naked man among the pines, you must run as if the Devil were after you."

Marco Ilsø
as

Fenrir 

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf."

Diana Rigg
as

Lilibeth Helgadottir

"We are never alone. We are all wolves. Howling to the same moon."

The wolves were never awful creatures, just ones terrible misunderstood. They never sought violence and yet it was always in their path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
47.7K 1.2K 8
You get hurt for the first time in your relationship with the Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson. When he feeds you his blood to heal you, a certain ad...
8.2K 159 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
284K 5.3K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...