✓ Apocalyptic rebirth, the vi...

By prince05026

Author: Sumi In 5100 A.D., a colorful planet appeared in the sky above the dark blue star, and colored hail... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

41

126 0 0
By prince05026

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

The wind blade formed a huge typhoon around Xuanqing, the overwhelming silver wind blade was like countless silver butterflies flapping their wings, the monster's limbs were shattered as soon as they stretched out, and the painful roar was drowned out by the wind, Xuanqing closed his eyes and waved his sword, his spiritual power was like a bone-attached body, and each one was accurately exposed on the monster's fleeing body.

The wind was getting stronger and stronger, and the radius of ten miles was covered by a strong wind, and Gu Xueyi, who was fighting with the corruptor in the distance, was affected, and an ice bone dragon tooth was suddenly crooked by the wind and hit him to the right.

As if there was a faint scream, he hurriedly threw out the ice and dust forbidden area, and in an instant the air in his area was still, and the ice, snow and dust were suspended in the air, once something touched one of them, all the dust would instantly wrap the intruder into a mummy, and form frozen soil, suffocating the intruder alive and freezing to death.

The fifth-order corruptor tried to turn into black slime to get out of the frozen soil, and the slime was absorbed by the dust, Gu Xueyi clenched his palm suddenly, and the monster's sharp scream was crushed into powder, leaving only a green crystal nucleus.

He picked up the crystal nucleus and looked in the direction when he came, he didn't see Xuanqing's figure, the wind was still roaring, it seemed that Qingqing had encountered a monster and was fighting, he hesitated for a moment and walked towards the place where he screamed.

A section of the collapsed low wall was erected lonely in the clearing, several trees that were not growing well were growing in all directions, the ground seemed to have just had a big war, and there were countless ravines across the untransformed land, Gu Xueyi walked over along the traces of his ice bone dragon tooth release.

The ice pick winds on the ground like the thorns of the earth, and it looks like a crouching dragon, the position of the dragon's head, a person on the ice pick that rushes to the sky is pierced through it, the ice pick penetrates through the back cavity, pierces out from the chest, the human foot leaves the ground, and the blood stains the ice pick red.

"Ahem..."

"Who?" Gu Xueyi turned around with a knife in his hand, and carefully moved towards the low wall, and gradually corpses appeared in front of him, weapons and remnants of armor scattered all over the ground.

Lu Zhiming, who was covered in blood, leaned against the low wall, holding a half-truncated blade in his hand, he heard the footsteps and glanced over, and saw that it was Gu Xueyi who was stunned for a moment, and then smiled: "I didn't expect you to save me."

Gu Xueyi reacted that he was talking about the person who was killed by the ice bone dragon fang outside, and he was a little hesitant to tell him that it was just a mistake, he touched his nose and did not deny it, squatted down and checked his wounds, the most fatal thing was the broken blade in his chest, and the blood soaked through the white T-shirt and windbreaker.

"Can you hold on?" Gu Xueyi asked.

Lu Zhiming gasped twice, "It's okay, I won't be able to die for a while." He paused and said, "You'd better hurry up, Uncle Yuan's people are nearby, and you won't be able to leave if it's late."

"Who is Uncle Yuan?" Gu Xueyi couldn't understand, "What rank is he?"

"The pinnacle of the third order." Lu Zhiming stood up with difficulty holding on to the wall, walked under the ice bone dragon teeth, found a headless body, and gritted his teeth in the corpse and tearfully turned out a head full of beards and put it together, if Xuan Qing was there, he would recognize it, it was Lao Hu, the captain of the tiger team.

"The third-order peak made you like this?" Gu Xueyi didn't mean to be sarcastic, he was purely curious.

Lu Zhiming wiped a handful of tears, "He found foreign help, he is a fourth-order spirit envoy, his ability is very strange, we didn't see his move clearly, and his life was gone."

Fourth-order only, Gu Xueyi sighed silently, but he didn't stimulate him anymore, there was a sound of panting footsteps behind him, he turned around and saw Xuanqing running towards him, and the unhappiness in his heart disappeared in an instant.

Chapter 71: Saving a life is better than creating a seventh-level floating slaughter

"This is..."As soon as Xuan Qing approached here, he was choked by the rushing smell of blood, and as soon as his spiritual power was displayed, he found that the only living person turned out to be Lu Zhiming, "What's the matter with you?"

"Shaded, you, have you seen the twilight?" Lu Zhiming gasped heavily, and the wound began to gush blood again.

"No, you're separated?" Xuanqing squatted down and checked his wound, and directly pulled out the broken blade, and as soon as the life energy shone, the wound was visibly healing, and this hand instantly shocked Lu Zhiming.

Gu Xueyi's eyes swept over coldly, and he hurriedly lowered his head, "We found a fourth-order monster that is very tricky, and our five squads will come together, whoever kills the demon core belongs to whom, and the rest of the demon body is divided equally, who knows that Yuan Yifan is behind the yin, Lao Hu is dead, and the twilight return has led away some people, I, we are separated."

"Isn't Lao Yuan also only at the peak of the third order?" Xuanqing said.

Lu Zhiming's wound healed and he stood up strongly, "He invited foreign aid, I don't know where it came from, that person killed people invisibly, and the cost of asking him to take action is half of the base, half of the control."

"I've got to go find Twilight."

Xuanqing didn't want to get involved, but this great opportunity, if Lu Zhiming could be made to owe her a favor, it didn't seem bad, she said: "Then I'll help you kill Lao Yuan and his people, can the control of the base also have half of me?"

Lu Zhiming clutched his chest, his gaze changed, he took a deep breath and said, "Yes, as long as you can do it."

Xuanqing Wan'er winked at Gu Xueyi, his spiritual power spread rapidly, and all the movements within a hundred miles were under control, "I found it, more than six hundred meters to the southwest."

Gu Xueyi's jaw hugged Lu Zhiming, Xuanqing gathered the wind ability at his feet, and the figure had disappeared in a flash, Lu Zhiming followed Gu Xueyi without saying a word, and his heart beat a drum, the more he came into contact with Xuanqing, the more frightened she felt, she was like a person full of mysteries, no matter how close she was, there would always be new mysteries waiting for him to discover.

But...... He glanced at the young man beside him, such a cold man, worthy of being an ice boss, he was not sure that his life would allow his curiosity to continue digging.

Two silver butterfly knives flew in front of him, Xuan Qing paused, looking at the woman in red fighting not far away, the flying red hair and the swirling butterfly knife gradually merged with a figure in his memory, Xuan Qing looked dumbly at the two butterfly knives that didn't seem to be very lethal, there seemed to be a silver filament at the end of the handle, and the butterfly knife could quickly fly back every time it was thrown.

The situation of Twilight is very bad, she is under the siege of six people, and she is still protecting a boy who looks young behind her, who has been injured in many places, and her ability is about to be exhausted, Lao Yuan is not there, but the foreign aid he invited was protected by an earth spirit envoy and stood aside under the tree to watch and did not mean to participate.

The emaciated figure looks weak, wearing a pair of black-framed glasses and a shirt and windbreaker, like a scholar who has come from nowhere.

Xuanqing saw the so-called foreign aid with a fire of war in his eyes, and he didn't expect that the reinforcement he was looking for turned out to be a member of the Miracle Research Institute who had a relationship in Moon City - Wu Yunfeng! No wonder killing people is invisible, he is spiritual!

Yuecheng was slaughtered, Gu Xueyi was in the shadow of the years, and the people of the Miracle Research Institute saw that it was not too much to kill one by one!

The two wind blades crossed a graceful arc in the air, Xuanqing stepped on the breeze, dodged and approached, Wu Yunfeng's glasses crossed a reflection, he felt the danger almost at the moment of Xuanqing's action, and his spiritual power was compressed into a needle and stabbed at Xuanqing.

The earth spirit envoy immediately laid out the ground thorns.

Xuan Qing sneered, the spiritual needle was crushed by her spiritual power without waiting to get close, Wu Yunfeng's eyes flashed with shock, and he quickly increased his strength to produce a spiritual vortex to attack her, Xuan Qing raised his feet and stabbed at the two of them, the double swords were covered with a green light, one sword attacked, the earth spirit envoy panicked instantly, and Queen Cang was split in half by Xuanqing with a sword when she retreated.

Wu Yunfeng didn't see it well, he threw two spiritual blasts one after another and fled backwards, a wooden thorn rose from the ground, and the person who couldn't dodge was instantly pierced, Wu Yunfeng's mouth was gurgling blood, and his legs kicked unconsciously, but the wooden vine penetrated not the vital point, and it was not too thick in itself, could he only wait for death in despair like this?

His eyes were fierce and his backhand touched behind him, the dagger with his forearm length slashed at the wooden vine, Xuanqing flashed in front of him, and the whirlpool rolled up in circles in Yingying's water pupils, Wu Yunfeng looked at her with dull eyes, Xuanqing raised the corners of his lips, and increased the output of spiritual power, "Tell me, how many strongholds does the Miracle Research Institute have?"

"Before the end of the world, it was thirteen, and now there are only four left." Wu Yunfeng muttered, "Haicheng headquarters, Nanya, Jinchuan and Ninggang are all ours.

"So where are the two people captured by the Moon City Twins locked up by you?" Xuan Qing then asked.

A flash of struggle flashed in Wu Yunfeng's eyes, and his expression became painful in an instant, Xuan Qing frowned slightly, suppressing his sense of resistance, "In, in Haicheng, experiment, experimental subject, the doctor is very happy."

"Damn it!" Xuanqing's eyes suddenly turned cold, Wu Yunfeng screamed miserably, and the seven orifices began to bleed, and in a blink of an eye, he became a bloody man.

When Gu Xueyi and Lu Zhiming arrived, Xuanqing was already over and was bandaging Dugui's wounds.

Two butterfly knives flipped back and forth on her calloused fingers like toys, and the skillful movements seemed to be playing with two folding fans instead of two knives.

Xuanqing used her ability to treat her wounds, and the two butterfly knives were refolded by her and put into the portable scabbard on her waist, "Twilight, are you surnamed Twilight?" This surname is rare.

"No, my surname is Yan." She was still expressionless, maybe because she was saved by Xuanqing, her voice was not so cold, but she still had no emotion.

Xuan Qing looked at her bright and beautiful face, and it was really hard to imagine how she was able to turn a face into such a scarred face in her previous life.

The dual-line spirit envoy of gold and fire, the messenger of hell - Yan Jue, a strong female who is as famous as the snow demon, is also good and evil.

If it weren't for the iconic butterfly knife, she really wouldn't have recognized the glamorous woman in front of her, and it would be the unrecognizable boss.

"Twilight, are you okay?" Lu Zhiming asked panting with cold sweat on his head.

Twilight Gui shook his head, watching Xuanqing treat the only survivor in her team besides her, and said in a low voice, "The rest of my team is all dead, what about you?"

"All the same, Lao Hu is also dead." Lu Zhiming sat on the ground, looking at the road he came over with a face full of vicissitudes, and smiled self-deprecatingly, "I thought that no matter how Lao Yuan wanted the base to grow up, it wouldn't be too much, but I didn't expect it to not only harm myself, but also affect you and Lao Hu."

"If it's a man, don't say it's useless." Twilight interrupted him impatiently, "Kill back, take back what you deserve, and don't let the brothers die in vain."

Chapter 72: God's Daughter

Yes, Lao Yuan is not here, and his henchmen are not here, obviously taking advantage of their fight to secretly bring people back to the base to seize power.

Lu Zhiming didn't have the leisure to be sad here, got up and patted his ass and said, "You, you go with them, and I'll look for you when I finish cooking the base."

Dusk Gui glanced at him, then at Xuanqing and Gu Xueyi and nodded, and Lu Zhiming left alone.

Xuanqing was dumbfounded: "Did I agree?"

Gu Xueyi smiled and said nothing, looking at Lu Zhiming, who was already drifting away, and said, "He is a smart person.

It's not a smart person, Xuanqing agreed to help him get rid of Lao Yuan and his people, and he wanted to share half of the control of the base, now that the foreign aid is dead, the rest of Lu Zhiming can also solve it himself, so there is no need to trouble the two of them, and putting Twilight here is tantamount to giving them a guarantee, everyone is in their hands, and he is not afraid that he will not hand over the rights when the time comes, but how does he know that the two of them are leaving?

"Our six squads were originally responsible for the security of the base, so we were the candidates for the base captain by default, but in fact, compared to a few of us, in fact, most people agree with Lu Zhiming as the base leader, only Lao Yuan does not give up."

Twilight looked at the only remaining member of the team, who was still a fifteen-year-old boy, and his eyes were full of sadness, "People like you are so powerful, as soon as you enter the city, you have received widespread attention, what have you done and where you have gone, there are people who come to report to us without us deliberately inquiring, you left the city earlier than us, and there is nothing left in the house, isn't this just leaving?"

"Then you didn't think we had spatial abilities and carried everything with us." Xuanqing smiled and asked, "Especially when we came, we didn't bring luggage."

Romance Novel Network: www.bgnovel.com is all free to read the whole book of the finished novel online! Remember to bookmark and share!

107 First Previous 41 Next Last

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the one in my palm (41)

0

Let's top it

Return to the top page

Links

Tanmei Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

All works on this site are reproduced on the Internet, only for free preview for book friends! If the copyright owner thinks that the reproduction and dissemination of this site will infringe on your rights and interests, please write to inform us, and we will delete it immediately!

Home | Site Map | Mobile phone

© 2022-2023 Romance Fiction Network. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
19.7K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
132K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...