✓ Apocalyptic rebirth, the vi...

By prince05026

Author: Sumi In 5100 A.D., a colorful planet appeared in the sky above the dark blue star, and colored hail... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

36

155 1 0
By prince05026

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Zhu Xingli's spiritual power was fully opened, and his silver eyes looked at the roof of a hotel in the distance, the threat of the third-order peak spiritual envoy turned into an impact, although he was not speechless, he was really warning.

The brains of the miracle group hiding upstairs in the hotel buzzed at the same time, and the sharp pain seemed to be about to drill through their brains, Dou Xuan's face was distorted with anger, holding the corner of the table with one hand, and breaking off the corner of the pine table, "This damn little slut!" How could she have such good luck!

"Don't make trouble, he's already found us, withdraw first." Qi Shu's face was also pale from this sharp pain, and he picked up Dou Xuan and left with an order.

Xuanqing took out the Sun-Hunting, Wind-based Ability Arrow, and when an arrow was shot, the monster hissed sharply, and the thick green liquid splashed out instantly, and the wound monster that was injured by the Sun-Chasing Golden Arrow could not heal itself, just like the damage caused by some special magic weapons to the spirit envoy could not heal itself.

The monster with a big hole in its stomach instantly entered a state of rage, and in an instant, it turned into a giant tree and waved its vine arm at Xuanqing, and countless vines surrounded Xuanqing in an instant, and Zhu Xingli was so frightened that he hurriedly invested his spiritual power.

The monster's movements became sluggish, Xuanqing saw that the opportunity came, he stomped heavily on the ground under his feet, the figure jumped up several meters, the longbow changed to a long sword, the girl's figure shot at the monster like a cannonball, Qingbi's sword light staggered, the monster roared low and weirdly and took two steps back, countless high-rise buildings were knocked down in an instant, the dust and sand raised were blocked, and countless vines burst like spears.

Xuanqing squatted down, pressed his hand to the ground, and the thick vines instantly rose from the ground to form a barrier, "Do you think you have vines?"

Chapter 62: The base of Xicheng is bare

The monster collapsed, the green demon core was eliminated, Xuan Qing was in a good mood and threw it into his pocket, looking at the demon body but he didn't know where to start, and he couldn't help but sigh again in his heart about the importance of the forger.

Zhu Xingli came down to see her staring at the demon body in a daze, and asked her in a low voice, "Why do you have to use a sword to shoot the monster to death with a bow and arrow?"

"Because skill is also very important, blindly relying on bows and arrows will be dangerous if you are approached one day." Xuan Qing laughed, revealing a small dimple, "And I prefer solid combat to long-range attacks, and it's exciting when the knife is inserted into the monster's body."

Zhu Xingli was thoughtful, "What about this demon body?"

"Let's all move back, and when we have a forger in the future, there will be no shortage of materials." Xuanqing raised his hand to put away the huge demon body, "Was there someone just now?"

"Yes, there are two third-order peak people who are very strong." Zhu Xingli frowned and said, "But I didn't know what I was trying to do, so I didn't want to show up, so I ran away."

"Then it looks like we're going to speed up." Xuan Qing said this, but he didn't want to explain, until he returned to the base, Xuan Qing still looked like he was thinking deeply.

The base has been roughly completed, with the mission hall as the center, according to Xuan Chen's suggestion and the environment of the end times, Hua Liuyun combined with the city wall to divide the entire base into four areas, namely the trading area in the northwest, the forging area in the southwest, the command office in the northeast (the residence area of the city lord's mansion and the spirit messenger), and the security area in the southeast (the ordinary people's resettlement area).

"Qingqing, give us a name for the base." Xuan Chen said.

The four of them looked at Xuan Qing in unison, their eyes were full of excitement and expectation, Xuan Qing thought about writing "Xicheng" on the paper, the sky will be bright, the east is not dawning, and the darkness before dawn.

"Okay, from today, the Xicheng base will be officially completed!" Xuan Chen clapped his hands vigorously, his eyes were a little moist, "We will also have a family in the future!"

"It's too early to say that." Xuan Qing patted his brother's shoulder helplessly, "What can the five of us do?" We need people, we need big guys!

"It's easy! Where to find the big guy? There are not many living people now, so good! Xuan Chen was so tired that he wanted to slip away when he heard that it wasn't over.

Xuan Qing smiled and looked at Hua Liuyun.

Hua Liuyun watched the play on the side and did his duty to eat melons, but he was targeted by Xuanqing for some reason, and asked with a smile: "That, what does the boss command?"

"Do you know where your brother is?" Xuanqing tried her best to make herself appear kinder, and asked with a "gentle" smile.

Hua Liuyun was laughed at by Xuan Qing's boldness: "I... I don't know.

"Do you want to know where he is? Or do you want to see him?

"So, do I want to or don't want to?" Hua Liuyun silently took a step back, pulled the corners of her mouth with difficulty, and asked in a cold sweat.

Xuanqing choked, are you serious about taking a step back? Am I not gentle and kind enough?

"I know where your brother is, but he's already, well, loyal to someone else, so..."

"Boss, tell me straight, I'm really afraid of you like this!" Hua Liuyun shrank and cried.

"Qingqing wants to ask you if you can bring your brother over." Xuan Chen explained helplessly.

"Huh? Ah, I could just give it a try. Hua Liuyun nodded, took a long breath and sat on the ground, "I'm scared to death, I thought the boss finally couldn't stand me, such a waste, and wanted to destroy me humanely."

"How can I be so cruel?!" Xuanqing's eyes widened, and he puffed out his cheeks angrily, "I'll give you candy to eat!"

"I thought you were going to poison me..."Hua Liuyun said weakly.

Xuan Chen didn't want to pay attention to this two hundred and five, "Qingqing, do you have any plans?"

"I can only think of a few people, Hua Qiandu must be co-opted, followed by Chu Mingze, Yun Fu, the others don't remember much, so I will find the three of them first, Xueyi has to leave a stable base, our two space departments have to leave one, and Xingli also stays, then I can only go with Hua Liuyun."

"Do you know where they are?" Xuan Chen said.

Xuanqing was stunned, "I don't know, I can only look for it slowly, but it can be determined that Hua Qiandu is currently in the hive, so the others we went to find may also be preempted by the hive."

"Wait, I didn't understand." Zhu Xingli looked over with his silver eyes in confusion, "Why does the hive know who we are looking for?" Are the people the boss is looking for sure are still alive?

Xuanqing took a breath of cold air, Xiao Jiu, what should I say?

- Tell you the truth, why do you humans have so much trouble thinking about it? With your strength, who dares to plot against you, even if you can't kill them, you have space and me, and it's not that you can't run away, what are you afraid of?

Xiao Jiu's arrogant Xuanqing actually felt that it was very reasonable, she thought about it, "It's roughly that I had the same dream with the holy woman of the hive, I dreamed of what the end of the world would look like, and I knew the rules of survival in the end times, which can be regarded as a kind of foreknowledge, and the people I am looking for are all future bosses, while they are not big guys now, they will have a few more chances of winning against the Miracle Research Institute and the Hive Organization at that time."

"Got it, you tell us what their abilities are." Zhu Xingli took out his pen and prepared to write it down.

"Chu Mingze is a thunderbolt system, Yun Fu is a healer of water system mutation, Hua Qiandu is a forger, and the scale armor we are wearing now is not surprisingly forged by him." Xuan Qing said: "The problem is that we don't know where the headquarters of the hive is now.

......

The headquarters of the Hive Organization is something no one could have imagined, they are in an island prison, Hua Qiandu is brutally stuffed into a single cell, this is the ninety-first day he has been arrested here, and I don't know what happened to his brother.

He and Liuyun went to college in two cities, the end of the world came so suddenly, he was hit by a spar and had a fever for a day and a night, and his classmates who were originally with him were afraid that he would become a monster, so they threw him out of the car halfway, and he stumbled and walked by his own inexplicable ability, and was taken captive here before he could find his younger brother, and was enslaved every day to refine all kinds of disgusting demon bodies.

The leader of the Hive Organization is a very beautiful woman, he asked this holy woman to help him find his brother, but he said that his brother is dead, he doesn't believe it, he and Liuyun are twins, if he dies, he can't feel it, they don't want to find his brother, then don't think about him working for them!

He is locked up here in the dark, but it doesn't mean that he really doesn't know anything, the demon body is only able to be refined by him, they need their own ability to arm the members, if they don't find his brother for a day, don't think about him giving them magic refining weapons for a day!

I'm so hungry, they actually want to use this method to force him to submit, it's ridiculous, if he really starves to death, see who is more anxious!

......

Xuanqing took Hua Liuyun deep into the city, trying to find some survivor armed bases, as for the existence of the big guy, it depends on luck.

"Right up front, there's a bank, I used to live there, and the lead is..."

"It's a fire-type spirit envoy, and there is also a water spirit envoy and three enhancement-type spirit envoys." Xuanqing sighed helplessly, and gave him a blank look, "Say something useful."

"Hmm..."Hua Liuyun racked his brains to think, he really wanted to prove that he was not a waste, "Xu Chong is the fire spirit envoy, and he will drive others out to find food at ten o'clock every day.

"Good."

Chapter 63: The Gathering Place

"Ten people went out, and one came back?" The irritable voice came from next door to Hua Qiandu, it was the voice of the woman named Zhong Tingxue, "Waste! It's all rubbish!

"Holy Maiden, what shall we do now? That woman named Xuanqing is too evil. A man said, "We've already lost so many people, but the Miracle Research Institute hasn't moved yet, isn't this using us as cannon fodder?"

Zhong Tingxue's face was ugly, and her tender white fingertips tapped lightly on the table, [System system, what should I do?] ]

[Host, your strength is currently too weak to collide with the other party, it is recommended that the host be patient for the time being.] A mechanical voice sounded emotionlessly in my head.

Zhong Tingxue became irritable when she heard the word patience, suppressed her anger and asked, [Isn't there anything you can do to make me stronger faster?] ]

[Host, you're afraid of pain and tiredness, you don't want to kill monsters and want to become stronger, so you can only rely on completing the task, and I can't do anything if the progress is slow, I'm just a system.] The system is still unwavering, but the words spoken are full of mockery, obviously not fond of this lazy and hypocritical host.

Zhong Tingxue slapped the table hard, which frightened the man suddenly, looking at the saint's changing face, he suddenly broke into a cold sweat, and said that the saint had some unsightly hobbies, and he wouldn't...

"Go, contact Director Xi of the Institute of Miracles, and say that I have something to discuss." Zhong Tingxue took a deep breath to keep her face from being too ugly, and commanded gently.

"Yes." The man took a deep breath and turned to leave.

"Wait, is Queen Bee back?" Zhong Tingxue asked again.

The man stiffened and said in a trembling voice: "Yet, not yet."

"Wait for the queen bee to come back and tell him new instructions, go and find a thunder-based spirit envoy named Chu Mingze and a water spirit envoy named Yun Fu, they are very important to us, we must win them over, if they don't want to, then..."

"Yes, yes, my subordinates understand." The man nodded and trotted out.

......

Xuanqing parked the car in an alley not far behind the bank and waited quietly for the opportunity, Hua Liuyun held the short knife that Xuanqing gave him to silently do psychological construction, nervously wanted to say something, and turned his head to see Xuanqing's half-soaked sleeve, "Boss, your injury!"

"It's okay, it's healing." Xuanqing shook her hand, the blood stains on it felt really bad, the wound that was more than seven inches long and almost cut open her arm had been closed, and it would be completely healed in another hour or two.

"The boss deserves to be the boss, and this self-healing power is simply against the sky." Hua Liuyun patted his ass.

Xuan Qing glanced at his bloody arm, and remembered Gu Xueyi's self-healing ability, in other words, a wound like his could heal in ten minutes, his self-healing ability was already rare, but he was even faster.

Xueyi's ability is innate, so she will be sold by her parents for money, but her self-healing ability is not innate, it should be inexplicably available one day after she awakened the ability in her previous life, she thought it was the ability attached to the awakening ability, but she has been in the base for so many years, and the wood spirit envoy has seen a lot, but no one has ever had such a self-healing power as her, and she has only seen such an ability in Gu Xueyi.

Romance Novel Network: www.bgnovel.com is all free to read the whole book of the finished novel online! Remember to bookmark and share!

107 First Previous 36 Next Last

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the one in my hand (36)

0

Let's top it

Return to the top page

Links

Tanmei Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

All works on this site are reproduced on the Internet, only for free preview for book friends! If the copyright owner thinks that the reproduction and dissemination of this site will infringe on your rights and interests, please write to inform us, and we will delete it immediately!

Home | Site Map | Mobile phone

© 2022-2023 Romance Fiction Network. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 7 6
Calium is a progression based fantasy/sci-fi novel based around our protagonist Dennis. A young farm boy from rural Oregon, Dennis finds himself brok...
ORIGIN By psy-fly

Science Fiction

213 25 25
In the 25th century, the planet Earth is only a strange legend. All three star systems are in chaos. This is due to countless outlaw bands that rose...
19 2 7
Naomi Carter is a student in starford high school. Final exams are just around the corner, but what happens if mathematics is the enemy. What if ther...
0 0 1
The day to day life of a Fallen Angel isn't a pretty one but one they enjoy. To be part of the family and run mission after mission for the C.C.C or...